Sponsored by:

I've ordered my TL !!

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2004, 12:30 PM
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I've ordered my TL !!

I had pretty much decided to drive to Turnerville in NJ for my TL,
but I negotiated a pretty decent deal with my local dealer.

33,600 Anthracite/Ebony/5AT/Navi.

So I ordered the car last night, and they expect it mid to late
June. Now I have to wait.

Of course I'll want to join Team Anthracite once I'm an official TL
owner.

Rachel
Old 05-05-2004, 12:35 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by berlinrl
I had pretty much decided to drive to Turnerville in NJ for my TL,
but I negotiated a pretty decent deal with my local dealer.

33,600 Anthracite/Ebony/5AT/Navi.

So I ordered the car last night, and they expect it mid to late
June. Now I have to wait.

Of course I'll want to join Team Anthracite once I'm an official TL
owner.

Rachel
Herm... I got that same combo from turnersville (mine will be here next week). What did turnersville offer you? The internet pricing for that should be 32,800 (includes dest).
Old 05-05-2004, 12:36 PM
Burning Brakes

Congrats,

I am about a week away from getting mine. I ordered in Mid March and these 2 weeks have been agonizing for me. I've went back to the dealer twice to sit in the showroom TL to get my fix. There is no cure to this addiction.

dsc888
Old 05-05-2004, 12:39 PM
Racer

Prophet,

Yes, Turnersville quoted me the same price, but I live in Pittsburgh so
this would have been quite a drive for me. It decided it was worth
a few bucks to deal with my local franchise.

If I were in Philly, I definitely would have gone to Turnersville!

Rachel
Old 05-05-2004, 12:40 PM
Advanced

Turnersville Acura

I'm waiting for a salesrep to call me back from Turnersville. My local dealers said the $32,820 deal (NAV model) ($700 over invoice) was a great deal and a few would not match it so I am probably going to Turnersville. Any problems dealing with them?
Old 05-05-2004, 01:13 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by ANTHONY741
I'm waiting for a salesrep to call me back from Turnersville. My local dealers said the $32,820 deal (NAV model) ($700 over invoice) was a great deal and a few would not match it so I am probably going to Turnersville. Any problems dealing with them?
Pretty much the only problem I had with turnersville is that I originally ordered a TSX from them. They didn't have the color I wanted so they swaped with another dealership. They were going to prep the car and noticed the rear quarter panel was off a shade. Long story short they got screwed and I winded up getting the TL since they had a delivery next weekend with the combo I wanted (well I wanted the 6spd + NAVI but we all know how impossible that is to get).

The guys there were very upfront with me. My local dealerships pretty much said 'if you can get the car for that price, i'd jump on it. We can't match that and have no problem selling for 500 under MSRP'. Also my mom bought her MDX from turnersville and got EXCELLENT treatment and a damn good price on it (this was when there were high markups on the MDXs).

Overall I got excellent service at Turnersville (they have the 2003 Acura Precision Award) and couldn't be happier with my salesman.
Old 05-05-2004, 01:16 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by berlinrl
Prophet,

Yes, Turnersville quoted me the same price, but I live in Pittsburgh so
this would have been quite a drive for me. It decided it was worth
a few bucks to deal with my local franchise.

If I were in Philly, I definitely would have gone to Turnersville!

Rachel
I'm actually in Harrisburg so I'm about half the drive from you and NJ. The drive back will allow me to get familiar with the car -=) I'm probally just going to take a bus to Philly and have someone drive me to the dealership. Turnersville isn't very far away from the bridge if I remember correctly (I got a ride there but I was suffering like hell from the stupid allergies).
Old 05-05-2004, 01:46 PM
Team Anthracite Chairman

Originally Posted by prophet
I'm actually in Harrisburg so I'm about half the drive from you and NJ. The drive back will allow me to get familiar with the car -=) I'm probally just going to take a bus to Philly and have someone drive me to the dealership. Turnersville isn't very far away from the bridge if I remember correctly (I got a ride there but I was suffering like hell from the stupid allergies).

Could one of you guys ask if they are willing to DELIVER the car to California?! I really want to buy one from there with that AWESOME price!

Thanks, i appreciate any help!
Old 05-06-2004, 06:37 AM
Advanced

I ordered it

Thanks guys- I ordered my TL from Turnersville yesterday via a phone order. It's a 40 mile drive but local dealers would not come within less than $1000 of their price (Philly Area) I ordered Silver NAV wih Ebony Interior (Wing spolier/body moulding) Still debating the protection package. Expected delivery week of May 23rd.
Old 05-06-2004, 08:30 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by TL_2004_CA
Could one of you guys ask if they are willing to DELIVER the car to California?! I really want to buy one from there with that AWESOME price!

Thanks, i appreciate any help!
Hey,

I could always ask for you when I go to the dealership, but do this instead.

Call up this guy

Von Kaukeano
Acura Internet Manager
(888) 252-7742 ext. 8076

Just tell him you saw the TL internet price and he'll hook you up. Von is a really cool guy and won't dissapoint you. If he asks you where you saw it just tell him you got the price from Dennis Cheung, he shouldn't have a problem since this is the second Acura we bought from them in less than 4 months.

Thanks guys- I ordered my TL from Turnersville yesterday via a phone order. It's a 40 mile drive but local dealers would not come within less than $1000 of their price (Philly Area) I ordered Silver NAV wih Ebony Interior (Wing spolier/body moulding) Still debating the protection package. Expected delivery week of May 23rd.
Sweet! They have a used ssm/ebony demo on the lot with a whole bunch of upgrades if you wanted to check it out. I'm not sure whats up with Tunersville on accessories, they wanted to charge me like $240 for the trunk tray + cargo net for a TSX when I was going to get that. Uh...MSRP for the trunk tray was $99 and cargo net was $32. The guy told me..'installation costs'. I giggled and told him i'll just pick it up at my local dealership..

Not sure if anyone likes NBP but last I saw they had a NBP/ebony NAVI on the lot new, a whole bunch of non-navi's (mostly with camel or beige interiors), and they have a shipment coming in on the 12th with 3 NAVI's ...one being mines -=)
Old 05-06-2004, 10:25 PM
TLover

does anyone know the invoive on the non navi 5AT?