3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

holy **** i hope this isnt someone on here

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 08:42 PM
Race Director

Received 275 Likes on 159 Posts
who knows maybe the kid is really psychotic.. I still blame the parenting. I've noticed in today's world parenting became very lax. Either parents are afraid of punishing the kids because of these laws protecting the kids, but a good beating would of taken care of the trouble makers.

The best medicine for such jerk off kids is to send them to boot camp, let them join the army.
The prison is already over crowded, and I'm sick of paying for this. Maybe in the middle east they do have a point, just kill them on the spot. We have too many loopholes in the laws, where the innocent stay in prison for decades and the guilty find a way to freedom.
Old 08-07-2008, 10:53 PM
Your Friendly Canadian

Received 1,485 Likes on 1,049 Posts
Wait so let me get this straight.

after fighting with his mom about taking pills that keep him sane (relatively speaking) he's sent to a friend's house, where he steals one of their cars without a license, smokes marijuana and pops pills while doing it, drives recklessly, brutally kills two hardworking, completely innocent people, then later admits to the pot and pills, and he worried about the condition of the CAR? The car that wasn't his, no less.

And the state of New York thinks 15 years in jail is fair?

Even after he's free he'll be no older than 33, he'll still have a lot of life left, and no doubt his parents will be waiting with another Mercedes as a welcome-back gift.

The 17year old has a cut on his head and a broken arm, and the father acts as if his son was dying, which unfortunately is not the case.

Yesterday, I thought this teen was just another show-off who made a fatal mistake. Today, this boy truly disgusts me. May he rot in hell.
Old 08-08-2008, 12:28 AM
Team Owner

Received 1,812 Likes on 1,283 Posts
Originally Posted by TeknoKing
who knows maybe the kid is really psychotic.. I still blame the parenting. I've noticed in today's world parenting became very lax. Either parents are afraid of punishing the kids because of these laws protecting the kids, but a good beating would of taken care of the trouble makers.

The best medicine for such jerk off kids is to send them to boot camp, let them join the army.
The prison is already over crowded, and I'm sick of paying for this. Maybe in the middle east they do have a point, just kill them on the spot. We have too many loopholes in the laws, where the innocent stay in prison for decades and the guilty find a way to freedom.
I blame both. My parents whipped my ass when I was growing up and I'm glad they did. I feared getting hit. Getting sent to my room or the TV taken away was a joke. I wasn't afraid of the law but knowing what was going to happen to me when my dad got ahold of me kept me from doing a lot of bad things.

Either way, with or without discipline, you still have good and bad people, period. Some need guidance aka spanking. This guy needs the death penalty or life in prison.
Old 08-08-2008, 12:54 AM
2016 Acura TLX

Received 137 Likes on 89 Posts
Originally Posted by DMZ
A pot-smoking and pill-popping Queens teen who killed a married couple in a high speed crash was more concerned about his fancy car, prosecutors say. "How is my Mercedes? That was supposed to be my car," Jacob Chubalashvili, 17, told a detective at Jamaica Hospital after learning of the fatalities.

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/...ouple_in_.html

WTF!! This kid needs to be shot, not once, but several times so he suffers a terrible death. I don't understand how selfish one can be. I am disgusted.

May the Kims RIP.
Old 08-08-2008, 12:59 AM
2016 Acura TLX

Received 137 Likes on 89 Posts
Originally Posted by I hate cars
I blame both. My parents whipped my ass when I was growing up and I'm glad they did. I feared getting hit. Getting sent to my room or the TV taken away was a joke. I wasn't afraid of the law but knowing what was going to happen to me when my dad got ahold of me kept me from doing a lot of bad things.

Either way, with or without discipline, you still have good and bad people, period. Some need guidance aka spanking. This guy needs the death penalty or life in prison.

I think parents these days have gone way too soft. It is the parents' responsibility to teach their kid the right from the wrong. I remember being scared of my dad if I had done something wrong. Kids now a days have no respect for their parents.

This reminds me of a funny youtube video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn5jlrxcpkI
Old 08-08-2008, 01:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 66 Likes on 28 Posts
Exclamation And now a word from our sponsor....

Another hallmark of immaturity is an inability to control one's language when emotionally wound up.

The emotions are understandable. The downhill slide on raw expletives is less so.
This is not Ramblings (where we give more latitude in this area).

Fortunately, you have all taken the hint from the Admin and other mods who reined things in a bit. This is 3G where a word to the wise is usually sufficient.

Thanks for your help in keeping this forum the most civil on AZ.
Old 08-08-2008, 06:07 AM
Oderint dum metuant.

Received 534 Likes on 446 Posts
Originally Posted by I hate cars

110%
Old 08-08-2008, 06:52 AM
05 TL NBP 6spd S front

Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts
RIP
TL's will get back to does Mercedes
Old 08-08-2008, 09:00 AM
Race Director

I still want to see court procedeeings... Media always emphasis the wrong points.. There has to be more to this story... It seems very unreasonable to me that the kid would worry about his car knowing he killed two people.... But if this is true, ship him to Texas, and say hello to the death row...
Old 08-08-2008, 09:03 AM
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dude (Ihatecars) i got my ass handed to me if i would look at my dad the wrong way... i got beaten so bad sometimes i wouldnt go to school and ill tell u......being almost 27 i realize now i deserved it to an extent. i would do stupid shit and think "ehh it wont catch up or i wont get caught"... and it made me a muuuuch better person in life.... because it taught me respect discipline and awareness....but at the same time those things can be taught without the beatings....but my dad just didnt know any other way to raise his kid because thats how he was taught....obviously. i dont think id raise my kids like that though. BUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT.................................. ...
If jacob suckmyvili was my kid id beat him so bad he'd be in a coma. his stupid pill popping drug addict ass wouldnt be able to walk for the rest of his life.
Old 08-08-2008, 09:06 AM
Race Director

jacob suckmyvili... this may be his actual nick in jail.. haha.
Old 08-08-2008, 09:16 AM
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lifes all about responsibility bro....tek im sure u know that.... he was irresponsible and now he has to do the time for disregarding life.....he'll get his...karma has its way of handing out cards to people like him.
Old 08-08-2008, 12:29 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DMZ
A pot-smoking and pill-popping Queens teen who killed a married couple in a high speed crash was more concerned about his fancy car, prosecutors say. "How is my Mercedes? That was supposed to be my car," Jacob Chubalashvili, 17, told a detective at Jamaica Hospital after learning of the fatalities.

Just read this article, and found it sad that at the bottom of the page, there was an ad for the Acura TL. =(
Old 08-08-2008, 03:59 PM
DMZ
Head a da Family

Received 561 Likes on 393 Posts
Latest Updates on This Skumbag

Chubalashvili has two other open criminal cases, one for robbing a pre-teen in a playground, and the other for turnstile jumping, prosecutors said.

In the robbery case, Chubalashvili and two pals allegedly attacked a pair of youngsters at a Rego Park playground. Co-defendants Michael Sarikov and Rabiyev Merikhay beat the boys and stole a cellphone, then Chubalaskvili forced one of the boys to go home and retrieve $200 for them, prosecutors said.

Chublakashvili was born in the U.S., but descends from the Republic of Georgia, near Russia.

"Russians don't cry, Russians get even," Sarikov warned the victims, threatening a worse beating if they went to cops.

Old 08-08-2008, 05:31 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,812 Likes on 1,283 Posts
Originally Posted by DMZ
Chubalashvili has two other open criminal cases, one for robbing a pre-teen in a playground, and the other for turnstile jumping, prosecutors said.

In the robbery case, Chubalashvili and two pals allegedly attacked a pair of youngsters at a Rego Park playground. Co-defendants Michael Sarikov and Rabiyev Merikhay beat the boys and stole a cellphone, then Chubalaskvili forced one of the boys to go home and retrieve $200 for them, prosecutors said.

Chublakashvili was born in the U.S., but descends from the Republic of Georgia, near Russia.

"Russians don't cry, Russians get even," Sarikov warned the victims, threatening a worse beating if they went to cops.

Sounds like a tough guy. I think he should try those tactics with an adult and see how far he gets...