3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

holy **** i hope this isnt someone on here

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 09:19 AM
Safety Car

Received 134 Likes on 77 Posts
as a korean I feel the utmost sympathy for the two who got killed... and more particularly their daughter who:

"Neighbors said the Kims had a 19-year-old daughter who attends Yale."

That was a family with a bright future ahead of them...

I mean I had itches to put the pedal to the metal but not to that degree..

RIP
Old 08-06-2008, 09:31 AM
"Advance"

Received 27 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by LukeaTron
This is exactly why I'm always ranting at the stupid kids on this board who like to brag about the stupid fucking shit they do in their cars. There's a part of your brain that's very active in deciding not to do things (usually stupid things that could have terrible consequences). This part of the brain doesn't do much at all until we are about 25. No one yet knows why this is. We are physically impaired from making good decisions quickly when we are young. If you believe otherwise, you are wrong. You are just another stupid fucking child with not nearly enough experience to handle situation correctly when shit starts going bad.

I hope this kid is an old man before he gets out of prison. Or better yet, he just not survive it. We've got plenty more stupid wastes of life to take his place.

Sadly, with a car like that at 17 years old, my guess is that his parents are loaded enough to buy his freedom.
That is true, for some of us. You can't simply put everybody in the same boat. But I agree with you that younger drivers will one day do something stupid...

My friend doesnt own a car but he lost more then 5 times is licence and he just receive a "racing" ticket 1400$ minus 24 points on his licence....I guess some of us will never even learn.....

Rest in peace to the people who lost their life, if those were my parents I would do justice myself!

Vmt
Old 08-06-2008, 09:31 AM
Let's Go Pens

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
17 yrs old... GT Interceptor or a Mongoose Freestyle FTW... Ridiculous! I actually had a candy apple red 88 Mustang GT....Sure it had power but i was not a damn Merc AMG.

Who gives their 17 yr old UNLICENSED son keys to this kind of car? Damn Russians! No offense to anyone on this board who might be russian.. This is just me taking a minute to rant about this particular situation.

My deepest sympathies to those affect by this tragedy. May the 17yr old get raped in prison and maybe he'll be put on a bus headed through canada.
Old 08-06-2008, 09:35 AM
J35A8

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Nobody gave it to him, he took it from a friend weithout permision?
What does being Russian have to do with anything?
Yes the kid did a real DUMB thing, but we have all done stupid things growing up and gotten away with it......
Old 08-06-2008, 09:45 AM
Let's Go Pens

According to my colleague the driver was russian. It doesn't really have much to do with the situation and isn't a knock on all russians. That being said however there is a massive population of russian illegals and it wouldn't surprise me if this is a case of that too. 17 year old with no license? Come on now... I'm waiting to hear the parents excuse for that one. Next thing you'll know they might be saying he too the car without permission or some bullshit excuse like that. I say throw the kid in jail for 15 and give the parents 5 for allowing this shit to happen.

The family most likely has a never-ending bankroll and their kid won't have to see a single prison day. It's sad to say but in today's world Money is Power and it might not buy happiness but freedom does have a price tag.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:02 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow thats crazy RIP
Old 08-06-2008, 10:04 AM
Oderint dum metuant.

Received 534 Likes on 446 Posts
What part of the article that said he took the car without permission from a friend can you people not understand? This has nothing whatsoever to do with his parents.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:04 AM
DMZ
Head a da Family

Received 561 Likes on 393 Posts
Latest Update On This

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/...eens_wrec.html

From the article:

"The car actually crumpled like foil paper," said Claris Sancho, 45, who was visiting family nearby. "It split in two."

This should make us all feel safe when we're out driving OUR TL's today, right gang?
Old 08-06-2008, 10:05 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Evader
According to my colleague the driver was russian. It doesn't really have much to do with the situation and isn't a knock on all russians. That being said however there is a massive population of russian illegals and it wouldn't surprise me if this is a case of that too. 17 year old with no license? Come on now... I'm waiting to hear the parents excuse for that one. Next thing you'll know they might be saying he too the car without permission or some bullshit excuse like that. I say throw the kid in jail for 15 and give the parents 5 for allowing this shit to happen.

The family most likely has a never-ending bankroll and their kid won't have to see a single prison day. It's sad to say but in today's world Money is Power and it might not buy happiness but freedom does have a price tag.

wut r u stupid im sure hes going threrw enough killing 2 people have u eva been to jail...no i have NO ONE DESERVES TO BE IN THAT espically for a mistake a deadly one but comeon a year tops i say no more....there gunna get sued out the asss the kids prnts will probally loose everything thats punishment enough
Old 08-06-2008, 10:12 AM
DMZ
Head a da Family

Here's The Picture of the 17 Year Old Motherfucker

Jacob Chubashvili

Anyone want to use it for their dart board?

Or should I just send Paulie over when I/we find out where he lives?
Old 08-06-2008, 10:14 AM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Man, really bad accident. RIP to the victims. I'll see what is going to happen to the kid.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:20 AM
Turd Polisher

Received 3,027 Likes on 1,518 Posts
Originally Posted by 1fsthatch
wut r u stupid im sure hes going threrw enough killing 2 people have u eva been to jail...no i have NO ONE DESERVES TO BE IN THAT espically for a mistake a deadly one but comeon a year tops i say no more....there gunna get sued out the asss the kids prnts will probally loose everything thats punishment enough
Are you serious?
Old 08-06-2008, 10:29 AM
Safety Car

the kids georgian from the old ussr...useless info, but...all the georgians i know... got $bread$, who knows how long he's going to do.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:37 AM
DMZ
Head a da Family

I'll be cruising through that intersection in about 2 hours from now. You can bet your ass, I'll be on the lookout for any black Mercedes.

If the wreck is at the 112th Precinct over on Austin St. & Yellowstone Blvd, I'll try and get a fresh pic of it.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:46 AM
200,000 mile club

Received 35 Likes on 15 Posts
I grew up on Long Island and I can tell you, Forest Hills had some of the richest kids there were. The parents have the cash but it looks like they are in for a lot of legal fees. I hope this kid gets his ass handed to him. The parents couldn't control the kid and everyone needs to know that it wasn't there car he was driving. Rich kids hang out with other rich kids. Thats were the car came from.
Old 08-06-2008, 11:07 AM
Let's Go Pens

Please tell me your kidding? Ok, as indicated in another post I admit to overlooking the part about him taking the car from a friend. I bet this is bullshit too for insurance reasons obviously.

Are you kidding me though... A year for murdering 2 innocent people? Seriously.. Maybe I'm biased because I was driving when we were hit by a drunk driver and I lost someone very close to me in minutes... Accidents happen, yes, but IMO this should be consider vehicular homicide. This shouldn't be a burden on the him or his family for 12 months... They should have to live with this forever! Regardless of anything though, this bitch is still alive today while the other 2 are gone. I really have no remorse for him or his family and it has nothing about how much money they have.. I second the suggestion to shooting him in the head. The only luxury I would give him is to chose whether he wants to see it coming or he he prefers it in the back of his skull
Old 08-06-2008, 11:16 AM
aTLien

wow...
Old 08-06-2008, 12:06 PM
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Please tell me your kidding? Ok, as indicated in another post I admit to overlooking the part about him taking the car from a friend. I bet this is bullshit too for insurance reasons obviously.

Are you kidding me though... A year for murdering 2 innocent people? Seriously.. Maybe I'm biased because I was driving when we were hit by a drunk driver and I lost someone very close to me in minutes... Accidents happen, yes, but IMO this should be consider vehicular homicide. This shouldn't be a burden on the him or his family for 12 months... They should have to live with this forever! Regardless of anything though, this bitch is still alive today while the other 2 are gone. I really have no remorse for him or his family and it has nothing about how much money they have.. I second the suggestion to shooting him in the head. The only luxury I would give him is to chose whether he wants to see it coming or he he prefers it in the back of his skull
dang bro! take it easy! i understand where you're coming from, and believe me when i say, this fucking kid DESERVES to beaten to death over and over again, but can you imagine being a member of his family? his mother "can't eat, can't sleep" for the sake of the couple's family. where ever the blame is deserved, it doesn't help that we freaking bash on this kid even more. no doubt he'll get prisoned for a LONG ASS TIME, and he can essentially say good-bye to any future that he hoped to have. that and he'll have to live with what he did for the rest of his life, granted he doesn't end it soon after this. the couple have a daughter at freaking Yale, and they were Korean. you guys should hear words from the Korean community just about now - something happens to a Korean and the word gets out INSTANTLY via Korean Times and word of mouth. i'd be scared for my life just about now if i were him...seriously gg

RIP kind couple - condolences to the daughter at Yale
Old 08-06-2008, 12:10 PM
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
...i spoke too soon in that comment above
Old 08-06-2008, 12:16 PM
2011 BMW 335i

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by erick3
dang bro! take it easy! i understand where you're coming from, and believe me when i say, this fucking kid DESERVES to beaten to death over and over again, but can you imagine being a member of his family? his mother "can't eat, can't sleep" for the sake of the couple's family. where ever the blame is deserved, it doesn't help that we freaking bash on this kid even more. no doubt he'll get prisoned for a LONG ASS TIME, and he can essentially say good-bye to any future that he hoped to have. that and he'll have to live with what he did for the rest of his life, granted he doesn't end it soon after this. the couple have a daughter at freaking Yale, and they were Korean. you guys should hear words from the Korean community just about now - something happens to a Korean and the word gets out INSTANTLY via Korean Times and word of mouth. i'd be scared for my life just about now if i were him...seriously gg

RIP kind couple - condolences to the daughter at Yale
I said this before, but after reading more about this story, It just sucks that the daughter was away at school, probably trying to make her parents proud and all the sudden some idiot takes the lives of her parents its just too bad.
Old 08-06-2008, 12:34 PM
Instructor

So sad for the victims family. RIP.
Old 08-06-2008, 01:12 PM
Racer

This is exactly why I'm always ranting at the stupid kids on this board who like to brag about the stupid fucking shit they do in their cars. There's a part of your brain that's very active in deciding not to do things (usually stupid things that could have terrible consequences). This part of the brain doesn't do much at all until we are about 25. No one yet knows why this is. We are physically impaired from making good decisions quickly when we are young. If you believe otherwise, you are wrong. You are just another stupid fucking child with not nearly enough experience to handle situation correctly when shit starts going bad.

I hope this kid is an old man before he gets out of prison. Or better yet, he just not survive it. We've got plenty more stupid wastes of life to take his place.

Sadly, with a car like that at 17 years old, my guess is that his parents are loaded enough to buy his freedom.

So true. Every time one of these kids shows up he should be pointed to this thread. While it's completely insane to let a kid have access to a CL55, virtually any car could have the same result for the TL occupants. A hit in the side like that would have been devastating, but much of the carnage was a result of being slammed into the pole, snapping the car in half.

Stupid kids+drugs+fast cars=DEATH

I saw this first thing this morning when I got to work and turned on the computer. It was clear that it was a TL because of the wheel but otherwise there's no way to know what it was.

Here's a link to the Newsday article with a view from another angle: Article

As far as the kid having gone through enough......NO. He killed two people. An accident is bad enough but the kid was high, unlicensed and unauthorized to use the car. That all adds up to aggravated vehicular manslaughter. He should burn. His parrents and the vehicle owners are toast, whether they allowed him to use the car or not. There were many victims here. This kid was not one of them.
Old 08-06-2008, 01:33 PM
rebmeM deretsigeR

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
RIP, and I agree that the charges should not be manslaughter, but murder. I really hope he has no chance of bail or early release as well, including parole. I also agree that he should be put to death, but I know that is not going to happen.

This kid should NOT receive a light sentence. If he does, it would show that kids can get away with serious crimes lightly, including the knowledge of what he did. We do not know whether he regrets his acts or not. For all we know, he could be thinking "NICE!" inside of a potentially twisted head. Same for his parents as well. He should be considered an adult at his trial and sentenced to at LEAST 15 years with no parole or early release, preferably at a maximum security prison.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:02 PM
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Ugh, you are exactly the kind of fucking retard that gets me all riled up about how fucking stupid kids are anymore. No one deserves to be in the situation of the two innocent people in the TL. On the other hand, the waste of DNA that is this 17 year old puke deserves to be exactly where he is, if not some place much, much worse. He made an absurdly terrible set of choices that resulted in an easily predictable out come. He should have considered the impact of his actions but instead chose to disregard the extreme level of danger he was placing every one around himself in.

He has no excuse. None. His life should end (literally or figuratively, I don't care which) the very second he made the choice to do what he did. Am I unduly harsh? Perhaps. But looking at it from the perspective of what potential does he have to contribute anything useful to society, I can see nothing. I see only the drag he will exert while the rest of us have to deal with the fact that he's an utterly useless waste of some of very abundant materials. The greatest potential value society could extract from this kid is turning his corpse into road tar.

Fuck him. Let him rot. Make him suffer in the mean time.

P.S. LEARN TO FUCKING SPELL
Old 08-06-2008, 02:08 PM
Drifting

There seems to be a lot of hostility towards the parents of the kid. While we have little background, one of the articles quotes the kids neighbor as saying he was always out of control and the parents were at their wits end trying reign him in. It sounds like they did what they could but what can you do when your child is a hell bent fuck up?

Sadly, our society does not allow the necessary means to deal with people like this until after they've demonstrated just how much of problem they are capable of being. It appears this kid is more a case of terminally damaged goods than of a lack of proper upbringing.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:13 PM
Not just another newbie!

Very well said...
Old 08-06-2008, 02:14 PM
Oderint dum metuant.

Received 534 Likes on 446 Posts
Sadly, our society does not allow the necessary means to deal with people like this until after they've demonstrated just how much of problem they are capable of being.
Actually, we do, but as is often the case, especially with rich people, they aren't utilized. I'm sure he was caught for something at some point before now, and I'm sure he got no punishment of any kind from "the system", despite there being precedent and justification. Hopefully that's not the case this time and all of the justice allowable by law comes down on him like a ten ton hammer.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:19 PM
Its MY Car & I Love It!!!

What was this kid doing AWAKE at 5:30 in the morning on a weekday? Smokin weed at that? I know this New York and all, but 5:30? Not only that but he was in a hurry, so much of a hurry that he passed a car that was waiting(at a complete stop) at the red light that he ran. What was the rush?

SMH....I dont know man...theres gotta be a reason for all this...not just joy ridin gettin high at 5:30 in the fuckin morning. I'm not buyin that story.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:30 PM
Race Director

Received 277 Likes on 161 Posts
Damn Russians! No offense to anyone on this board who might be russian.. This is just me taking a minute to rant about this particular situation.
oh-k, first of all, he is not russian, but buharian...HUGE difference, and even if he was, like Americans of course never do retarded unforgivable things, right?

very dumb post by you.

For the 17 yr kid, he will spent time in jail enjoying a meat sandwich, unfortunately it won't return Kim's family back, but it will ruin his life, and hopefully he will feel the pain what Kim's relatives feel at the moment.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:38 PM
Let's Go Pens

Fuck him. Let him rot. Make him suffer in the mean time.

P.S. LEARN TO FUCKING SPELL

There was not a single thing I could disagree with you in your post. Thank you for the support and I'm glad someone else feels irate as I do.

Sure we've all made mistakes in our lives (hell i'm only 25 and i'm still learning). Maybe I've had to grow up fast because of having a daughter at such a young age, who knows? (she's five now) but I define a mistake as something that typically you can fix with some effort or eventually make better and learn from over time. There is no way this can be "fixed" and what will this little fuck learn from if he doesn't get the maximum?

He took two innocent lives and this happens all too often that it's not the fucked up one who gets it the worst. Sure he'll have to live with his regrets.. if he even has any for the rest of his life. I personally would rather him be gased and be taken off the streets. This who story is tragic and at the same time disgusting.. It just goes to show this guy had not a single care for anyone else and is a complete waste of oxygen

Call it harsh but I'm putting this guy in the same category as a rapist...There is no excuse for what happened and it's not even about negligence.. He blantly went around a car stopped at the light and proceeded through the intersection without a care in the world... Who the fuck does that? Homicide... period. Now New Yorkers (if you're lucky and he isn't put back on the streets) will have to pay for him to sleep in a cold cell for a multitude of years.... Would it be a shame if the korean mob (is there such a thing?) put a hit out on this boy? I personally would host the youtube video!

Alright i'm done ranting..

I'm not religious but for those who are I'm sure you'll be keeping this family in your prayers!

Originally Posted by TeknoKing
oh-k, first of all, he is not russian, but buharian...HUGE difference, and even if he was, like Americans of course never do retarded unforgivable things, right?

very dumb post by you.

For the 17 yr kid, he will spent time in jail enjoying a meat sandwich, unfortunately it won't return Kim's family back, but it will ruin his life, and hopefully he will feel the pain what Kim's relatives feel at the moment.

I apologize for commenting before I had all the facts.. I was only going by what a colleague told me about him being russian.. so for that comment, yes agreed it was stupid.

For the 17yr old prick... I'll be hoping a semi hauling gasoline returns the favor!
Old 08-06-2008, 02:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,016 Likes on 1,435 Posts
People, calm down.

For those who are jumping to kill the bitch or saying he should be free for his mistake, think about everything for a minute. The point of the justice system is to rehabilitate people, not to really give out punishments. Though this concept is pointless in murder situations where people are given life or given the death penalty, you can't rehabilitate a person who's not going to go outside anymore.

I agree that this kid should get a punishment for his actions. The issue is what is right. If you kill him, it defeats the purpose of rehabilitation. If you let him free, the public is in outrage. He's a 17 year old kid with a whole life ahead of him and he made a mistake, how many of us here have tried to make a red light before, or done some stupid or illegal thing? I think that a sentence of 20 years with no chance of parole would be good for him, lets let bubba rape him over and over again.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:39 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by chill_dog
Actually, we do, but as is often the case, especially with rich people, they aren't utilized. I'm sure he was caught for something at some point before now, and I'm sure he got no punishment of any kind from "the system", despite there being precedent and justification. Hopefully that's not the case this time and all of the justice allowable by law comes down on him like a ten ton hammer.
Well that's pretty presumptuous. While this kind of thing does happen a lot, there's no indication that it ever happened in this case. Hell, maybe the parents were hoping it would as they were out of options. We just don't know.

DJSlime, interesting points you raise but in the end, does it even matter what the reason was? Is there a way that his actions could be justified? I hardly think so.

One possible explanation why this happened at the time it did: he was up all night.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:46 PM
Let's Go Pens

Here is a question for those of you who have children. If your child was in the same situation as this boy what would you do.. if anything?

Me personally I'd have to consider feeding her to the wolves and myself too. It's just as much on the parents too regardless of who's car it was. If he was raised with any kind of respect for others this would not have happened.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:46 PM

DJSlim, interesting points you raise but in the end, does it even matter what the reason was? Is there a way that his actions could be justified? I hardly think so.

One possible explanation why this happened at the time it did: he was up all night.
Yea, you have a point there...nothing will really justify the end result of his actions. I guess I just wanted an understanding as what was going on in his mind before I just haul off and judge the kid as your guys are already doing. Not to say that you guys are wrong for having your views and feelings on this situation....but I'm the type of person who trying to get the total picture...good and bad...of a situation before actually making a judgement on it...you know?I just wanna know what exactly was on this kids mind...under the influence or not...i still want to know. Thats just me though.

A group of people say kill the kid....another group says spare him. I say whatever happens to the kid happens to him....wether we like it or not. Karma will have its way at the end of the day anyway.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:49 PM

Evader,

Honestly, if my child did those things, the guilt from the victoms family is bad enough. I'll just be there for him and help him get over this situation. i'm pretty sure this wasnt his intention. It was a mistake....a dumb ass one to say the least...but it is what it is and I would address my child as such.....After I cuss his punk ass out and slap him across the head a couple times! Lol. Love always prevails in the end...especially when it comes to your children.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:55 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by DJSlim
Karma will have its way at the end of the day anyway.
It would be fantastic if this were true. There would be no need for jails or even laws if that were the case. The universe would just take care of it all for us.

Sadly, many life long successful ass bags have proven that karma does not pay nearly enough attention.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:59 PM
.... .... .... ... ....

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by DJSlim
What was this kid doing AWAKE at 5:30 in the morning on a weekday? Smokin weed at that? I know this New York and all, but 5:30? Not only that but he was in a hurry, so much of a hurry that he passed a car that was waiting(at a complete stop) at the red light that he ran. What was the rush?

SMH....I dont know man...theres gotta be a reason for all this...not just joy ridin gettin high at 5:30 in the fuckin morning. I'm not buyin that story.

Yea it is. People are wierd. I know people who smoke pot all day all night.
once again I know it must hurt. I been following up on this article since day one
Old 08-06-2008, 03:01 PM

LOL@ass bags.

I guess you have a point there too. I never looked at it like that.
Old 08-06-2008, 03:09 PM
2009 g37s 6mt

so sad...RIP
Old 08-06-2008, 03:14 PM
10th Gear

Jacob Chupacabra or whatever the hell his name is, will have a long time in his cell to think about his stupidity, even admitted that he smoked pot, I'll tell you another thing....he sure won't be sucking on goats in the pokey, that's for sure....

Quick Reply: holy **** i hope this isnt someone on here