3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Drunk girl and an crazy angry TL owner story

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 04:22 PM
Beauty is a curse...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you think about it, calling the cops would've been the best idea. You get a police report for your scratch, she gets the DUI (not to mention driving classes and insurance spike) and you get the last laugh home.

Asians usually get the last laugh without even laughing at times.

(She calls us chinks, we file police report, we know that she pays for it financially down the long run.)
Old 03-26-2006, 04:57 PM
Cruisin'

sybaek3..you did good. Don't let people get away with shit. Basically you took Karma into your own hand..what goes around comes around right. Maybe that girl will think twice next time.
Old 03-26-2006, 07:19 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by CSI
Originally Posted by elpepe
I'm surprised you didn't gather 10 of your best asian buddies, brought some pipes and bats and destroyed her car. Maybe knifed her couple of times. After all, hey, she dinged your car.

Idiot.
wow, u got more experience than him...
uh... no, I'm not Asian. But this is the reputation they have now where I live. Hmmmm... I wonder why.

They are tough in a large group of dipshits only. When alone, they only pick on single girls it seems. And then they scurry away with their lights off so nobody sees their cowordly asses run. How pathetic. And then he wonders what makes people racist

Mind you not all of them are like that. In fact, a very small minority. Unfortunately large enough to give the rest a bad rep.
Old 03-26-2006, 07:24 PM
is still kickin!

Originally Posted by sybaek3
My car just got its first ding from a drunk girl who was trying to drop off her friend at a bar entrance last night. Just as I was about to enter the bar, the girl getting out slams her door out to hit my parked TL.

I first approached her nicely to tell her that she hit my car. Immediately, she begins to curse me out and tells me she didn't. I tell her to look at the fat scratch and the ding she made but she refused to agree it was her when I saw it happen in front of my eyes. Then, what really pissed me off was that she said, "IT'S ONLY AN ACURA CHINK. GO BACK TO CHINA YOU CHINK!." And then she swings her purse at me. I couldn't hit a girl back, so I walked, but I was furious.

This is where it gets crazy.

I went into the bar so angry, I stayed until the bar closed and followed the girl home. As she was parking, I get out of the car and she freaks out as she sees me walking towards her.

I tell her nicely, "I didn't appreciate what you did and said to me, but I want to talk to you. " She immediately calms down and isn't scared anymore. That's when I tell her, "This is what I want to tell you..." And I begin to kick the crap out of her car probably about 5 good kicks to leave more than a party of dents on her car.

Then before I left, I tell said to her, "This is a kick and run, don't make it into a homicide." And I drove off with my lights off.

I felt so much better.
You crazy motherfucker.......if that was me and she swung that fuckin purse at me and called me shit like that...... I would of fucking dropped her so quick.....How did you keep your cool?
Old 03-26-2006, 08:07 PM
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Accurate
If you think about it, calling the cops would've been the best idea. You get a police report for your scratch, she gets the DUI (not to mention driving classes and insurance spike) and you get the last laugh home.

Asians usually get the last laugh without even laughing at times.

(She calls us chinks, we file police report, we know that she pays for it financially down the long run.)
no matter what that is ratting some one out.

i know this isnt quite the same situation, but rats get beat up first. for example, a kid at school was caught calling the police at a party, before the end of the next week he was beat up pretty bad, and he had to leave the school district because people kept threatening him. another example would be in a prison riot, where the rats get killed first.
Old 03-26-2006, 08:24 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by tsx813
I'm with you all! I'm korean myself, and majority of people assume that we are all chinks!
I'm more of a Korean twinkie more than anything, hehe... Ah well, still a pretty funny story whether it was 100% true or partly true.

Jung
Old 03-26-2006, 08:35 PM
tehLEGOman

Received 1,982 Likes on 1,335 Posts
Strategic parking placement is key in bar/club parking lots.
Old 03-26-2006, 08:46 PM
Newbie for Life

Received 11 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Ka0tik

i know this isnt quite the same situation, but rats get beat up first. for example, a kid at school was caught calling the police at a party, before the end of the next week he was beat up pretty bad, and he had to leave the school district because people kept threatening him. another example would be in a prison riot, where the rats get killed first.
Let me guess, your mom is Lil Kim?

Let's assume a drunk driver blows a red light and t-bones your car in an intersection. I'm sure with your thinking, you would just let him go - after all, you don't want to be a "rat" and call the police.

Ever been in jail? Didn't think so...of course you speak of riots and such behind bars like you've been there.

The girl was drunk (if the story is accurate) and opened her door and caused damage to his car. The story should have ended with him calling the police and having them take a report and perhaps citing her for public intoxication.
Old 03-26-2006, 10:21 PM
Intermediate

hahaha wow. just wow. first time back to the forum in months and this story greets me, nice hahaha.

well as outrageous as it was, i was believing it all the way up until you said that she started to calm down AFTER you approach her.. AFTER stalking her to her home....umm if she was already attacking you BEFORE the bar, i bet AFTER the bar she woulda peppersprayed your ass hahah

but for the sake of argument lets say the whole thing is 100% true...
A) that probably ranks in the top 5 WORST ways to handle it.
B) if this doesn't come back to bite you in the ass then its a very well applauded revenge appreciated by most of us (either publicly or just a tiny bit inside of us somewhere).
C) ok so you just looked like a psycho in front of this chick and it looks like you're gonna drive away untouched.. dont eff it up now with such a lame exit line

i'm asian if that matters.
Old 03-26-2006, 10:29 PM
One on the right for me

Received 271 Likes on 173 Posts

So what, he isnt supposed to call the police about someone denting his car???
Old 03-26-2006, 11:47 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by subinf
So what, he isnt supposed to call the police about someone denting his car???
just forget about it, and if your that pissed off, take it out on their car when they leave
Old 03-27-2006, 12:02 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by Tripp11
Let me guess, your mom is Lil Kim?

Let's assume a drunk driver blows a red light and t-bones your car in an intersection. I'm sure with your thinking, you would just let him go - after all, you don't want to be a "rat" and call the police.

Ever been in jail? Didn't think so...of course you speak of riots and such behind bars like you've been there.

The girl was drunk (if the story is accurate) and opened her door and caused damage to his car. The story should have ended with him calling the police and having them take a report and perhaps citing her for public intoxication.
thats a different story, that time you are actually hurt, and that has a large amount of money involved, if there is a murder... yeah you call the police

from what it sounded like she was not drunk when she hit the car, hence it was when she got to the bar not when she left

no i live in newport beach and laguna beach

i was stuck in jail for 6 hours because i got in a fight, and the police were near by... it was a big mess that ill get into if you really wanna hear about it but that is off topic
Old 03-27-2006, 01:01 AM
Advanced

Come on lets be realistic here, call the cops over a door ding? Do you think any cop would actually want to respond to that and file the paper work? Perhaps if you live in a town where there's no crime or anything but that would never fly in a big city. The cops would probably show up like 3 hours later if your lucky.
If they do show, they'll probably give you the speech, it's girl and it's a ding, just let it go. BS. I say kudos on the revenge!

BTW, was she at least decent looking? I'm assuming not, since you trashed her car. We know that if she was pretty hot, we'd let it slide
Old 03-27-2006, 02:23 AM
WDP Is Faster

Originally Posted by batm4n
Come on lets be realistic here, call the cops over a door ding? Do you think any cop would actually want to respond to that and file the paper work? Perhaps if you live in a town where there's no crime or anything but that would never fly in a big city. The cops would probably show up like 3 hours later if your lucky.
If they do show, they'll probably give you the speech, it's girl and it's a ding, just let it go. BS. I say kudos on the revenge!

BTW, was she at least decent looking? I'm assuming not, since you trashed her car. We know that if she was pretty hot, we'd let it slide
And how old are you? If you call the cops, and they don't come for couple hours, then you call in for a hit and run (if she still refuses to give info or stay for the cops). You don't take law into your own hands like that unless you're looking for trouble..or your looking to die; besides, she was drunk. The last thing any decent person would do is to stalk the person back at their house....i mean..think about all that driving time there..it's not that hard to call someone to wait at the destination to prepare to fuck up some stalker.

btw.. it shouldn't really matter if the girl is hot or not..and whether that will determine if you let it slide or not..this isn't fuckin high school...in real life..if someone damages your property, you don't turn to a bitch because of someone's good looks or anything..you get yoru money back for the damage done.
Old 03-27-2006, 02:41 AM
CSI
Instructor

uh... no, I'm not Asian. But this is the reputation they have now where I live. Hmmmm... I wonder why.

They are tough in a large group of dipshits only. When alone, they only pick on single girls it seems. And then they scurry away with their lights off so nobody sees their cowordly asses run. How pathetic. And then he wonders what makes people racist

Mind you not all of them are like that. In fact, a very small minority. Unfortunately large enough to give the rest a bad rep.
ok, so only asian ppl do that, and u give racist a good definition.
Old 03-27-2006, 03:02 AM
Three Wheelin'

It is people like you that give other asians a bad reputation.

So a drunk girl gives you a little dent to your car and you stalk her and kick her car in? I'm surprised you didn't gather 10 of your best asian buddies, brought some pipes and bats and destroyed her car. Maybe knifed her couple of times. After all, hey, she dinged your car.

Idiot.

I see this thread getting locked up soon, since elpepe had to express his personal streotypes of asians.
Old 03-27-2006, 07:07 AM
Newbie for Life

thats a different story, that time you are actually hurt, and that has a large amount of money involved, if there is a murder... yeah you call the police

from what it sounded like she was not drunk when she hit the car, hence it was when she got to the bar not when she left

no i live in newport beach and laguna beach

i was stuck in jail for 6 hours because i got in a fight, and the police were near by... it was a big mess that ill get into if you really wanna hear about it but that is off topic
The original poster stated, "My car just got its first ding from a drunk girl who was trying to drop off her friend at a bar entrance last night. Just as I was about to enter the bar, the girl getting out slams her door out to hit my parked TL." That would imply she was already drunk.

Plain and simple, if someone hits my car and damages it (whether it be minor or not) if they don't want to stick around and play nicely (which she didn't), I would call the police. Doesn't matter if someone gets hurt or not - damage is damage and I sure don't want my insurance rates going up because of it.

Most are playing Johnny Badass and are giving this guy props for waiting in the bar while she's hanging with her friends and then sitting in his car stalking her until she comes out and then following her home. That's just fuc*ing bizarre, no two ways about it. Then to get out and kick her car repeatedly...even more bizarre.

So she called you name and it was a racial slur. Shi* like that happens all the time. Be the bigger person and turn the other cheek.

The sweetest revenge would have been to dial 911 when she got behind the wheel and had her arrested for a DUI. With that, you've definitely effected for years and years to come.

Dam* Shawshank, you start a riot up in county lock-up?
Old 03-27-2006, 07:44 AM
Banned

:gheywave:

you are an idiot :ibtl:

OR, sounds likes some shit people pull in these forums to get a bunch of people screaming at one another over a story
Old 03-27-2006, 07:48 AM
FOR SALE - BM

I commend you for doing what you did..... I would have done exactly the same thing you did, minus following her home.... Going into a bar and waiting for her to leave and go home is a little stalker like.... If that was me by the time i sat in the bar and had a few in me , I would have probably forgotten about the entire thing... This is what you should have done...... Wait for her to park her car..... Then go fuck it up ....believe me, you would feel a lot better...... Go into the bar , look for the girl, feed her with drinks, try to make up with her.... then try to take her home and show her what real asian love is .... (im not asian, but my gf is) Reminds me of the time someone dinged my car in a parking lot..POS Suzuki SUV. first i threw a penny at it,' wasn't satisfied... then i kicked it, still just wasn't satisfied...... Then i ran my key down the entire side,,, it was utter bliss.... sorry im an asshole.. but i felt better... if i didn't i would have gone home and tortured myself all night.....
Old 03-27-2006, 10:08 AM
Instructor

Wow.

I must say people all have diff opinions on everything. However, this is my take on it:

1) My story is not fiction. I did not make it up to make people yell at each other in this forum, but wanted to share to show the pain of the first ding and also the actions I took that might've been stupid, but made me feel a lot better.

2) My actions were not the most wise thing to do. However, I do feel that calling the cops was not much of an option. Calling cops for a ding? I'm not sure if I agree with that. Also, she was intoxicated when she was heading home, but I was as well. So calling the cops would not been a good thing for me either.

3) If I were in that situation, I probably won't do it again. However, because I wasn't too sober, I did what I needed to do to get my revenge at the time.
Old 03-27-2006, 10:24 AM
One on the right for me

Received 271 Likes on 173 Posts
Originally Posted by batm4n
I was parked once and a car backed into me. They didnt even pull forward. I came back from class, had to go to to practice and couldnt wait around for the owner to get back and talk to them about what happened. I took pics and got their license plate. The only way I could find out any information about them was through the police. They took a report, kept the pics that I took, and then left it up to me as to what I wanted to do. The instant situation is different as he knew where the girl was but its not like they are going to completely ignore any damage. Either trade insurance info or have her give you a 100 bucks for painless dent removal.
Old 03-27-2006, 10:36 AM
Advanced

hahaha omg nice.. rep for korea, but on the other hand, be wary of the white girls... although our women our mean, a crazy white girl knows some lawyer somewhere.. lol jk, but newho yea i love my tl, if i saw someone scratch it, i might have to stab in the eyes with a fork
Old 03-27-2006, 10:39 AM
Newbie for Life

Wow.

I must say people all have diff opinions on everything. However, this is my take on it:

1) My story is not fiction. I did not make it up to make people yell at each other in this forum, but wanted to share to show the pain of the first ding and also the actions I took that might've been stupid, but made me feel a lot better.

2) My actions were not the most wise thing to do. However, I do feel that calling the cops was not much of an option. Calling cops for a ding? I'm not sure if I agree with that. Also, she was intoxicated when she was heading home, but I was as well. So calling the cops would not been a good thing for me either.

3) If I were in that situation, I probably won't do it again. However, because I wasn't too sober, I did what I needed to do to get my revenge at the time.
Now you admit to driving while intoxicated. This story just gets dumber and dumber.

I hope for your sake and your family's sake that you start making wiser decisions in life. Start with not driving drunk and follow that up with leaving the stalking behind you.
Old 03-27-2006, 12:07 PM
Way Fast Whitey

First off,
Ka0tik, Good job.

Second,
All of you saying call the police don't forget this is a man's word against a woman. Most likely the car she got out of was moved already or not even damaged. The cops will do NOTHING on private property when the damages are so minimal. Also, she hit him with her purse. That will leave no marks. Basically she would have walked and then there would have been a police involvement limting any further retaliation. This would have left Ka0tik feeling shitty the rest of the night and for a few days.

I too have had a simuliar situation. I had a T Bird park next to my old RSX and dent the shit out of it. There was still white paint left on the car so i knew it was the T Bird. I walked around to the front corner of the car and put my size 13 threw the headlight grill and fender.

Yes its a car, but it my car. I and work everyday to pay the note. I spend my weekends waxing and washing it. The some jerk can damage it. Not without daddy getting upset.

For every action there is a reaction. He took Karma into his own hands. For that Bravo.
Old 03-27-2006, 01:03 PM
Banned

^

what does Ka0tik have to do with this?
Old 03-27-2006, 01:17 PM
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Are you kidding me, i would have gotten a few drinks in me and went back out and kicked the shit out of her car while at the bar...you know since i ONLY have an ACURA...ive got nothing to lose. Right?
Old 03-27-2006, 01:19 PM
Way Fast Whitey

Originally Posted by Ol Blue Eyes
^

what does Ka0tik have to do with this?
Sorry, long read I got confused. Please sub sybaek3 for Ka0tik
Old 03-27-2006, 02:06 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by TacoBellSauce
there is not one member on this forum who would not have done the same
I don't know what was more stupid, what sybaek3 did, or that comment. Now if you would have said, "there is not one member on this forum who would not have liked to do the same.

sybaek3 - that's not meant as a slam, but a wake up call. What if that chick had a gun?

What if that chick had a boyfriend or father with a gun waiting for her at home?

If you felt that strongly, call the cops. I can fully understand how you felt, but people die or go to jail every day for what you did.
Old 03-27-2006, 02:53 PM
FOR SALE - BM

Originally Posted by gurneyeagle
I don't know what was more stupid, what sybaek3 did, or that comment. Now if you would have said, "there is not one member on this forum who would not have liked to do the same.

sybaek3 - that's not meant as a slam, but a wake up call. What if that chick had a gun?

What if that chick had a boyfriend or father with a gun waiting for her at home?

If you felt that strongly, call the cops. I can fully understand how you felt, but people die or go to jail every day for what you did.
what if.... what if..... what if she had a boyfriend or a father with a gun... how do u know if sybaek3 dosn't already carry a gun.... by the time he did get out of there after smasghing her car, a father or a boyfriend wouldn't even had a chance to get his slippers on........ the real question is What if, on route to following her home on a deserted street she wrapped her car around a pole bc of her drunk driving..... would you get out and help her, call the police, or would you keep driving by feeling that paybacks are a bitch...and by some karma you got your revenge..
Old 03-27-2006, 03:07 PM
Banned

The topic has been beaten to death, and he admitted it wasn't wise to do. In his case hopefully the police never find this thread.
Old 03-27-2006, 05:07 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My car just got its first ding from a drunk girl who was trying to drop off her friend at a bar entrance last night. Just as I was about to enter the bar, the girl getting out slams her door out to hit my parked TL.

I first approached her nicely to tell her that she hit my car. Immediately, she begins to curse me out and tells me she didn't. I tell her to look at the fat scratch and the ding she made but she refused to agree it was her when I saw it happen in front of my eyes. Then, what really pissed me off was that she said, "IT'S ONLY AN ACURA CHINK. GO BACK TO CHINA YOU CHINK!." And then she swings her purse at me. I couldn't hit a girl back, so I walked, but I was furious.

This is where it gets crazy.

I went into the bar so angry, I stayed until the bar closed and followed the girl home. As she was parking, I get out of the car and she freaks out as she sees me walking towards her.

I tell her nicely, "I didn't appreciate what you did and said to me, but I want to talk to you. " She immediately calms down and isn't scared anymore. That's when I tell her, "This is what I want to tell you..." And I begin to kick the crap out of her car probably about 5 good kicks to leave more than a party of dents on her car.

Then before I left, I tell said to her, "This is a kick and run, don't make it into a homicide." And I drove off with my lights off.

I felt so much better.
Good for you! hahaha. This is something I would have WANTED to do but wouldn't have because it goes a bit too far IMO. Having said that, I would have called the cops and nothing would have happened and THEN I would have keyed her car!
Old 03-27-2006, 05:59 PM
Instructor

You had her for public drunkeness, assault and battery (if she hit you with that purse) and leaving the scene of an accident.

Later on, she would have had you for stalking, destruction of property and threatening bodily harm.

And you're fortunate her boyfriend/father didn't come from the house and give you a .357 enema.
Old 03-27-2006, 09:30 PM
05 TL

This has nothing to do with 'people'...(not that I think that you ment it in any negative way, shape, or form) It has everything to do with my 35 THOUSAND dollar toy. If this girl cant respect other peoples property she needs to goto time out, or have her toys taken away.

My moms truck was dinged by the car next to her. She approached the woman, and long story short; she was told to get over it. My nephew promptly kicks his door open and hits the car. Yeah, get over it.

But in Texas we have concealed hand guns (not at bars)... so you never know who is armed. I would have called the cops when the bar was closing, and filed the report when she was drunk and wanted to go home. But I'm angry an impulsive, and would likey done the same.
Old 03-28-2006, 12:18 AM
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts

Payback is a bitch, and so is she.
Old 03-28-2006, 01:49 AM
Does anyone read this

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
You know I can’t tell him what her did was wrong or write. Because if it was one of us who knows what would have happen. It’s easy for us to get on here and say should have called the cops bla bla bla.

But when it happens to your bride and joy then they scream racial slurs at you…..
I am sure most of us would go off the deep end too.

But I bet that chick will think twice when she opens her door at a bar. And if she does ding someone’s car again she might think twice about mouthing off. But I am sure he has taught her a lesson. I also think he has learned his lesson.
Old 03-28-2006, 07:15 AM
Mud Man

One last post from me... haha You people are fooling your selves thinking that this outragous action taken out on this girls car has taught her a lesson. If she is anything like the stereotypical white 20 something bar bitch that she most likey is seeing her racial slurs and lack of respect for peoples properties, she has learned ZIP, zero, nada. My guess is by doing what he did he made this women hate Asians even more and will now be more prone to make slurs or damage asian property in the future. This is also assumingthis story is true, which it is not. my 2 cents, Im out.
Old 03-28-2006, 08:18 AM
Way Fast Whitey

BTW, I would have not followed her home personally. I would have taken care of my business in the parking lot.