Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2007 Side Mirror Blinkers

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 03:58 PM
Tri State ViP Crew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 2007 Side Mirror Blinkers

Does any1 know if we can order the side mirror blinkers????

If so, let me kno where i can get if at the best price!

Also......is anyone familiar with these lights on the mirrors?!?! Id like to kno if i can put white LED blinkers of White halogen blinkers!

Old 10-18-2006, 07:21 PM
King of NYC

Received 216 Likes on 153 Posts
Use search my friend.....we've been all talkin about this for awhile now. Maybe a group buy is in the works within a few months. Or if you can't wait use the estore at acura.com (OK just to give you an idea we're talking $500+ here for both mirrors)

Changing them to white from amber will require you to open them up and solder in new LEDs. Not a big job if you know what you're doing. (Just to let you know white turn signals may look cool to you but they are illegal. That's why they come stock as amber)

Then there's the Cheapo way to do all this......You can buy flexible LED mirror strips that stick onto the outside mirror. Drill a tiny hole and run the wire through. I think they go for $30 or less and you don't have to change your mirrors. They give you 75% the same effect. Downside is they may look ghetto and not as finished as the 2007 mirrors. Upside? You have money left over to get a new set of tires.
Old 10-18-2006, 08:08 PM
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
those TL mirror blinkers rn't nice u should check if u can get the TSX installed instead.. those side blinkers r too thick looks weird the TSX ones looks muchbetter
Old 10-19-2006, 09:45 AM
Tri State ViP Crew

Originally Posted by rockyfeller
Use search my friend.....we've been all talkin about this for awhile now. Maybe a group buy is in the works within a few months. Or if you can't wait use the estore at acura.com (OK just to give you an idea we're talking $500+ here for both mirrors)

Changing them to white from amber will require you to open them up and solder in new LEDs. Not a big job if you know what you're doing. (Just to let you know white turn signals may look cool to you but they are illegal. That's why they come stock as amber)

Then there's the Cheapo way to do all this......You can buy flexible LED mirror strips that stick onto the outside mirror. Drill a tiny hole and run the wire through. I think they go for $30 or less and you don't have to change your mirrors. They give you 75% the same effect. Downside is they may look ghetto and not as finished as the 2007 mirrors. Upside? You have money left over to get a new set of tires.
Can u show me a picture of the mirrors with the ghetto job done?!?!? lol
Old 10-19-2006, 09:46 AM
Tri State ViP Crew

Originally Posted by vc123
those TL mirror blinkers rn't nice u should check if u can get the TSX installed instead.. those side blinkers r too thick looks weird the TSX ones looks muchbetter
You really think the TSX mirrors would go good on the TL?!?! Do u have a picture of it done?....id luv 2 see em!
Old 10-19-2006, 10:24 AM
Retired and Loving It

I personally don't like the 07 TL mirrors. They don't look as aerodynamic as the 04-06 mirrors. The base looks round and bulky, doesn't go with the car. The mirrors on my 05 RL with turn lights look much better IMO. It's a lot of money that could be better spent on nicer mod. Hey it's your money, go for it if you want it.
Old 10-19-2006, 04:23 PM
Tri State ViP Crew

Originally Posted by Ernie Golfs
I personally don't like the 07 TL mirrors. They don't look as aerodynamic as the 04-06 mirrors. The base looks round and bulky, doesn't go with the car. The mirrors on my 05 RL with turn lights look much better IMO. It's a lot of money that could be better spent on nicer mod. Hey it's your money, go for it if you want it.
So....ur saying, my best bet is to get RL mirrors on my TL.....i dont care about the money - id do it - my main problem is that i feel that i need 2 see how it looks 1st & then id take it from there
Old 10-19-2006, 04:33 PM
Retired and Loving It

Originally Posted by LoReNzZz
So....ur saying, my best bet is to get RL mirrors on my TL.....i dont care about the money - id do it - my main problem is that i feel that i need 2 see how it looks 1st & then id take it from there
I don't think the RL mirrors will fit the TL. When your local dealer gets the 07 TLs in you'll have to go down and personally check out the new mirrors. I think on another thread the guys are putting together a group buy for 07 TL parts. You might do a search and save a little cash on the 07 mirrors and other 07 TL-S parts.
Old 10-19-2006, 06:07 PM
The DVD-A Script Guy

Received 184 Likes on 131 Posts
Originally Posted by Ernie Golfs
I personally don't like the 07 TL mirrors. They don't look as aerodynamic as the 04-06 mirrors. The base looks round and bulky, doesn't go with the car. ...
Thankyou, Thankyou...I'm not crazy or the only one that thinks so. The way the light insert break up the lines of the mirror is awful. If they could make the light insert only visible when actually lit then that would be better. Acura just should have made the side markers blink brightly right with the 04 and on. I still have to find the time to mod my side markers.

Since I'm feeling bold....while I preferr lower fog lights than on the standard 3GTL, I think the S's fog lights look like crap too.
Old 10-19-2006, 06:19 PM
Retired and Loving It

Originally Posted by Adobeman
Thankyou, Thankyou...I'm not crazy or the only one that thinks so. The way the light insert break up the lines of the mirror is awful. If they could make the light insert only visible when actually lit then that would be better. Acura just should have made the side markers blink brightly right with the 04 and on. I still have to find the time to mod my side markers.

Since I'm feeling bold....while I preferr lower fog lights than on the standard 3GTL, I think the S's fog lights look like crap too.
I agree with you about the lower fog lights. They are too big and make the lower grills look very large which distract from the nice upper grill and lights. A smaller fog light like the RL has would have looked a lot better down there IMO.
Old 10-20-2006, 12:15 AM
King of NYC

Originally Posted by LoReNzZz
Can u show me a picture of the mirrors with the ghetto job done?!?!? lol
These are the lights that have been out awhile. Not all that tasteful if you ask me:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Flexible-indicat...QQcmdZViewItem

Then there are newer ones out, a little more appealing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-07...38670238QQrdZ1

I bet if you wait someone will make these aftermarket "Mercedes look alike" inserts for the TL. It's just a matter of time. I just don't think they'll look as proportional and finished as the original Acura product:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/96-02...38634165QQrdZ1

RL and TSX mirrors won't be a direct swap. I'm sure with some extensive modification it would work, but I don't think anyone on this forum has tried. You have to remember that mirrors are designed to proportional to the vehicle, I wonder if the RL mirrors may look weird and too big on the TL?

Besides is any of this worth it? You say yourself cost is no object. Go for the 2007 TL mirrors dude. I can't afford em but if you can, power to ya! I think they look good.
Old 10-20-2006, 01:31 AM
Tri State ViP Crew

Originally Posted by rockyfeller
These are the lights that have been out awhile. Not all that tasteful if you ask me:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Flexible-indicat...QQcmdZViewItem

Then there are newer ones out, a little more appealing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-07...38670238QQrdZ1

I bet if you wait someone will make these aftermarket "Mercedes look alike" inserts for the TL. It's just a matter of time. I just don't think they'll look as proportional and finished as the original Acura product:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/96-02...38634165QQrdZ1

RL and TSX mirrors won't be a direct swap. I'm sure with some extensive modification it would work, but I don't think anyone on this forum has tried. You have to remember that mirrors are designed to proportional to the vehicle, I wonder if the RL mirrors may look weird and too big on the TL?

Besides is any of this worth it? You say yourself cost is no object. Go for the 2007 TL mirrors dude. I can't afford em but if you can, power to ya! I think they look good.
I hope that some1 would actually take the time 2 make an aftermarket side mirror with blinkers 4 our car.......but what r the chances of that - really?!?! Those bling lights arent soo bad tho....i guess
Old 10-20-2006, 04:58 AM
B A N N E D

this is the list of parts i've already ordered for all the 07 tl type s conversion lights. this is the price from acuraoemparts.com -delray acura of florida. just FYI if you wanted to know the real deal on prices, keep in mind these prices are exactly 20% below dealer list price and when you order from delray off the internet, EVERYONE can get these prices, i'm just another joe schmoe- no one special.
2007 TL TYPE S

TYPE S
ORDER 10/13/2006 4:28 P:M
76200-SEP-A11ZC MIRROR, R.DR $183.97
76250-SEP-A11ZC MIRROR, L.DR $183.97
ORDER 10/17/2006 1:35 P:M
33650-SEP-A11 R.RR.SIDE MARKER $58.87
33655-SEP-A11 L.RR.SIDE MARKER $58.87
((if tallight take to long to get here will ship you we have first))
33551-SEP-A21 L. LAMP UNIT $106.77
33501-SEP-A21 R. LAMP UNIT $106.77

SUBTOTAL: $699.22
SHIPPING CHARGE: $48.95
HANDLING CHARGE: $2.95
SALES TAX: $0.00
TOTAL: $751.12
(the front side markers are the same as the ones we already have) (also the tailights on the 07 type-s are all red with a new black outline-really phat and the base 07 tl also has different tails and they are a half red and half clear) i ordered the type-s ones and the price is not different from any other tail assy. from 04-07. FYI) only parts that were a couple bucks more were just the rear side marker, and i really mean only a couple bucks, even the blinking side mirrors are the same price as the blocky-still good looking ones on all of our 04-06's.

also i really would like to know as well who knows best advice for making the blinking mirrors operate exactly how they are supposed to on my 04. i have not a clue of how to wire them in.
Old 10-21-2006, 01:05 AM
King of NYC

They're low draw LEDs, just tap them into the front signal lights.
Old 10-21-2006, 09:34 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Ugh....side mirros w/ blinkers are so stupid

I don't see what the big deal is....honestly. Ruins the look of the car IMO, esp considering how nicely shaped the ones we have are and how odd these new ones look.
Old 10-21-2006, 04:28 PM
King of NYC

Had em on my 2006 E-class....S-class was the originator. I think it was a good invention. I always thought they are beautiful not to mention much much safer. Even cars next to you on the highway will see you make a lane change. I think they look dumb on the wrong car but they look good on most luxury cars.
Old 10-23-2006, 11:19 AM
Tri State ViP Crew

Originally Posted by JJaber06
Ugh....side mirros w/ blinkers are so stupid

I don't see what the big deal is....honestly. Ruins the look of the car IMO, esp considering how nicely shaped the ones we have are and how odd these new ones look.
I actually need them because i cleared out my headlights & i have a white LED turning signal......u can barely see me signal......so i feel that i need the turning signal on the mirrors for safety more than look.....and they dont really look horrible
Old 10-23-2006, 05:44 PM
Cruisin'

i have aan 05 tl a spec - i plan on ordering the type S 07 tail lights - do the tail lights fit right into the 05 body and did they change any of the harnesses at all??
Old 10-23-2006, 06:26 PM
Tri State ViP Crew

Originally Posted by intensivecare18
i have aan 05 tl a spec - i plan on ordering the type S 07 tail lights - do the tail lights fit right into the 05 body and did they change any of the harnesses at all??
From what im hearing.....the tail lights should fit perfect! But how will all the wiring work with the 07mirrors on my 06 TL and will it look good? And when will i be able to order them?? who will install them? and what site would i be able to order them from?
Old 10-24-2006, 10:05 AM
The Boss

my dealership said the 2007 side blinkers won't fit the 2004 TLs....
Old 11-08-2006, 02:00 PM
Instructor

Just found this on Ebay... Acura of Escondido is selling 2007 mirrors for $350.00
The description states that it's compatable with all G3 TL's. But the color choices are '07 only.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Acura...mZ280046459315
Old 11-08-2006, 05:28 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by FLBusa
Just found this on Ebay... Acura of Escondido is selling 2007 mirrors for $350.00
The description states that it's compatable with all G3 TL's. But the color choices are '07 only.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Acura...mZ280046459315

(sarcastically) yay- yippee, hooray, *$%!#@. isn't that awesome, thank YOU -up above- i just got bent over for my 07 mirrors for 500 bucks. oh well. that's life....just another biatch!
Old 11-08-2006, 06:06 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by AcuraDriver2006
my dealership said the 2007 side blinkers won't fit the 2004 TLs....

your dealership is lying, they are hoping people like me don't show you actual pics of the 07 type-s tail lights, side blinking mirrors, and rear side marker installed on a nighthawk black 2004 TL like mine. would you like to see, i just have to upload a few pics to photbucvket, not too much effort. ah phooey, that's it . it doesn't matter cuz everyone will have to see it now, regardless....oh and yes, my mirrors are operating fully as they should, blinker, heated, memory, and basic movement/control. also, the mirrors and rear side markers do actually require a teeny tiny bit of modding to allow fitment- nothing to cause any heartbreaks for anyone- no el moleste. the taillights i can confirm were a direct simple swap. just remember if you buy the 07 type-s tails- YOU ONLY NEED the outer lamp lense housing and DO NOT PAY the extra 200- 300 dollars for the acutal LED circuit board screwed onto the lamp housing. you will use the ones you already have, OF COURSE unless you prefer the 07 NON type-s style which has cleared out lenses where leds shine through, those would require the LED circuit boards that illuminate RED LED's instead of our already equipped WHITE LED circuit boards. i hope you people understood what i just meant by all that. you want red leds behind clear lenses, and white leds behind the red lenses, for maximum illumination. red behind red would cancel out brightness and obviously white behind clear is just straight illegal, dumb. now you get it, i hope?

Old 11-08-2006, 06:12 PM
B A N N E D

now you believe me? if anyone needs help with specific questions regarding this install just email me and i'll hold your hand and walk you through. just kidding about the holding hands part but serious about the q/a offering. joemama662@yahoo.com
Old 11-08-2006, 06:42 PM
Instructor

Wow! That's awesome! Haha... i was waiting for someone to make this a reality. Now I'm going to have to seriously consider doing this... or sticking it out until the 08 drops

Decisions, decisions...

Great color by the way... mine is an NBP as well
Old 11-08-2006, 08:46 PM
Too Fast TOO FURIOUS

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
loving the tails and rear sidemarkers.

it seems acura of escondido has tons of 07 type-s tails and side markers for sale. I wonder if they are ready to ship or on back order.
Old 11-08-2006, 09:19 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by Bootlegged
Wow! That's awesome! Haha... i was waiting for someone to make this a reality. Now I'm going to have to seriously consider doing this... or sticking it out until the 08 drops

Decisions, decisions...

Great color by the way... mine is an NBP as well
thank you. decisions, ah tell me about it. decisions decisions and more decisions always seems more like burn money, waste money, and then burn some more .
Old 11-08-2006, 09:42 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by enigmaos
loving the tails and rear sidemarkers.

it seems acura of escondido has tons of 07 type-s tails and side markers for sale. I wonder if they are ready to ship or on back order.

thats a weird one. to be honest, i've heard many different things regarding backorders and order fullfillment/ seems like it's on a daily basis -yes we can/no we can't. i ended up feuding with my originally planned supplier of the typeS tails. i called them "you stupid fu##ers!" and they said, "sir, we told you before they are on backorder, you can accept this reply as cancellation of your order." so basically they promised me for WEEKS that they will get them, and basically b.s.'d me to the point of my "asshole like behavior" erupting at them. i gave up on trying to save 100 bucks by going through Delray Ac of florida and just called my local dealer expecting to get nice high prices. they too said they couldn't get them. of course during all this time, mirrors and side markers a plenty. i was told by my local guys to try back weekly, so honestly i tried back EVERY 3 days ON CUE. amzingly, since my first call to them, it was the second call at the end of the same week and suddenly my reply was, "yeaaaa, uhh, i think. i think we got them in ohio (according to computer he says)." i reprhased and said if i go there like right now, and pay in full, i WILL get these SOon, correct. he said yes and i'm like 100 mph down there in a flash, so my point of all this is that when i went to go pick them up after only 3 days wait when told 5 at first. he's making comments about how i'm the first, blabla, must be nice , blabla. in fact he says, immediately after i first came in someone else called to order the same thing., he tells me i got lucky because now the computer is saying it's out of stoick AGAIN- till who knows.
SO THE BOTTOM LINE HERE: i STRONGLY FEEL that from my own experiences from Florida all the way to me in WASHINGTON, not D.C.- I CALL that ESCONDIDO's BLUFFING. THEY CANNOT JUST HAVE ALL THESE SETS. THERE IS NO WAY that they could even acquire multiple sets without prepaid/commited orders from customers, i know any acura parts management wouldn't allow it unless they know they are getting paid on the spot , it's not an obvious package that will no doubt sell such as an underbody spoiler kit or such items shown in a brochure.and also, if it were true then why wouldn't any other experienced acura dealer jump on the oppurtunity as well? so why haven't i found them sooner?these things are extremely scarce at the moment and i just don't believe things until I SEE THEM.
Old 11-08-2006, 09:58 PM
Ev an' Tec

Originally Posted by Royce Han
thats a weird one. to be honest, i've heard many different things regarding backorders and order fullfillment/ seems like it's on a daily basis -yes we can/no we can't. i ended up feuding with my originally planned supplier of the typeS tails. i called them "you stupid fu##ers!" and they said, "sir, we told you before they are on backorder, you can accept this reply as cancellation of your order." so basically they promised me for WEEKS that they will get them, and basically b.s.'d me to the point of my "asshole like behavior" erupting at them. i gave up on trying to save 100 bucks by going through Delray Ac of florida and just called my local dealer expecting to get nice high prices. they too said they couldn't get them. of course during all this time, mirrors and side markers a plenty. i was told by my local guys to try back weekly, so honestly i tried back EVERY 3 days ON CUE. amzingly, since my first call to them, it was the second call at the end of the same week and suddenly my reply was, "yeaaaa, uhh, i think. i think we got them in ohio (according to computer he says)." i reprhased and said if i go there like right now, and pay in full, i WILL get these SOon, correct. he said yes and i'm like 100 mph down there in a flash, so my point of all this is that when i went to go pick them up after only 3 days wait when told 5 at first. he's making comments about how i'm the first, blabla, must be nice , blabla. in fact he says, immediately after i first came in someone else called to order the same thing., he tells me i got lucky because now the computer is saying it's out of stoick AGAIN- till who knows.
SO THE BOTTOM LINE HERE: i STRONGLY FEEL that from my own experiences from Florida all the way to me in WASHINGTON, not D.C.- I CALL that ESCONDIDO's BLUFFING. THEY CANNOT JUST HAVE ALL THESE SETS. THERE IS NO WAY that they could even acquire multiple sets without prepaid/commited orders from customers, i know any acura parts management wouldn't allow it unless they know they are getting paid on the spot , it's not an obvious package that will no doubt sell such as an underbody spoiler kit or such items shown in a brochure.and also, if it were true then why wouldn't any other experienced acura dealer jump on the oppurtunity as well? so why haven't i found them sooner?these things are extremely scarce at the moment and i just don't believe things until I SEE THEM.
Since the new mirrors are about an inch wider than the old TL ones, I wonder if there are going to be more people clipping them on their garage doors (or banging up the turn-signal mechanism). I know that the mirror can flex out of place, but the bigger it gets the easier it is to knock into something else -- even another parked car at the shopping center.

My point is -- are side mirrors a 'popular' replacement item that dealers keep in stock a lot because people break them a lot? If so, then sometime there will be a lot of them in stock. Not necessarily between now and year-end-2006, but maybe mid-year 2007. (That won't help you get a new mirror this week or even this month, but it suggests there may be hope.)
Old 11-08-2006, 10:48 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by evantec

My point is -- are side mirrors a 'popular' replacement item that dealers keep in stock a lot because people break them a lot? If so, then sometime there will be a lot of them in stock. Not necessarily between now and year-end-2006, but maybe mid-year 2007. (That won't help you get a new mirror this week or even this month, but it suggests there may be hope.)

yes you are correct about the mirrors breaking, yes they ought to keep those in stock, maybe i forgot to specify, but i was just referring to the 07 type-s tail lights only, and not the side markers or the side mirrors. i actaully recieved the markers and mirrors pretty fast. so fast it made the tail lights seem an eternity.
Old 11-08-2006, 11:09 PM
Ev an' Tec

yes you are correct about the mirrors breaking, yes they ought to keep those in stock, maybe i forgot to specify, but i was just referring to the 07 type-s tail lights only, and not the side markers or the side mirrors. i actaully recieved the markers and mirrors pretty fast. so fast it made the tail lights seem an eternity.
I was mainly interested in the mirror turn-signals.

Just wondering... How are the side-markers different? (Are you talking about the front-corner or the European-style markers near the door that don't blink?) I know I could look up the pix in the books or elsewhere. :lazy:
Old 11-09-2006, 01:30 AM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by evantec
I was mainly interested in the mirror turn-signals.

Just wondering... How are the side-markers different? (Are you talking about the front-corner or the European-style markers near the door that don't blink?) I know I could look up the pix in the books or elsewhere. :lazy:
it's okay, i'll clarify. when i say side markers- im reffering to the front and rear side "marker" lights that don't blink on our cars. the difference in the side marker- atleast the one in the back, since that is the only one i bought because the fronts are still the same from 04-07. anyways. the smoked out clear s.marker in the back is only different within the actual plug in clip wire harness connection thingamajigy, not the light lense shape itself, that is same of course, the wirre harness connection for the newer smoked s. markers require a lil chop job to make the connection fit. let's just say for example the connector coming from our car is square shaped and the other end of the clip connection going to the new side marker is more rectangular. but still same 2 wire connection. i had to cut enough off the rectangular connector clip to allow the 2 lil metal contacts within the clips to reach and touch each other. make sense? i'm trying my best to explain but i feel like passing out. i'm really tired right now. will have to talk tomorrow about this...
Old 11-09-2006, 06:43 AM
Cruisin'

it's okay, i'll clarify. when i say side markers- im reffering to the front and rear side "marker" lights that don't blink on our cars. the difference in the side marker- atleast the one in the back, since that is the only one i bought because the fronts are still the same from 04-07. anyways. the smoked out clear s.marker in the back is only different within the actual plug in clip wire harness connection thingamajigy, not the light lense shape itself, that is same of course, the wirre harness connection for the newer smoked s. markers require a lil chop job to make the connection fit. let's just say for example the connector coming from our car is square shaped and the other end of the clip connection going to the new side marker is more rectangular. but still same 2 wire connection. i had to cut enough off the rectangular connector clip to allow the 2 lil metal contacts within the clips to reach and touch each other. make sense? i'm trying my best to explain but i feel like passing out. i'm really tired right now. will have to talk tomorrow about this...

does your blinkers still work properly? I dont know why, but after I changed my sidemarkers my blinkers blink fast as if the bulbs are blown but their not. both sides does this. Any thoughts?
Old 11-09-2006, 11:34 AM
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Very nice Royce Han, You just made me put the 07 tl-s tails on my list of things to buy
Old 11-09-2006, 11:44 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
those would require the LED circuit boards that illuminate RED LED's instead of our already equipped WHITE LED circuit boards. i hope you people understood what i just meant by all that. you want red leds behind clear lenses, and white leds behind the red lenses, for maximum illumination. red behind red would cancel out brightness and obviously white behind clear is just straight illegal, dumb. now you get it, i hope?
just a FYI, the 04-06 LED cluster lights up RED, not WHITE as you posted. you should check things out before you post false information

my 05 tails with LED's removed

my 05 tails with LED's removed and brake pedal pressed
Old 11-09-2006, 12:48 PM
Instructor

Royce...

How did you wire the blinkers in the mirrors?
Old 11-09-2006, 02:29 PM
Safety Car

Received 148 Likes on 99 Posts
I would alos like to know he wired the blinkers in.
Old 11-09-2006, 02:48 PM
Forced Induction

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
now you believe me? if anyone needs help with specific questions regarding this install just email me and i'll hold your hand and walk you through. just kidding about the holding hands part but serious about the q/a offering. joemama662@yahoo.com
Dam man, I dont understand how people get everything so dam FAST lol..........

Anyways, I just have one question, how did you wire the mirrors? Did you have to run wiring to the parking lights?

And the harness for the mirrors plugs right in, and takes care of all the other functions I assume.
Old 11-09-2006, 02:54 PM
Intermediate

Well, Acura of Escondido has the taillamps off of an 07Tl type S and here's the link....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Acura...mZ280046459267

They have 16 available.

I purchased my ss and rsb from them and they have some great prices.
Old 11-09-2006, 02:58 PM
'04 6mt Pearl

Are the mirror signal lamps LED or incandescent ?

Royce: you mention mods needed to get the mirrors on. We know they need to be wired into the turn signal circuit, but were there any mechanical mods needed ?

I am interested if the blind spots have been reduced because of the new width or is the lens the same ?

Quick Reply: 2007 Side Mirror Blinkers