Sponsored by:

13.998@106.04mph - 05 TL 6MT

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 01:58 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by I hate cars
Some gems I learned from this thread...

A TL trapping 105mph is not believable but.....
That is correct. It is not believable for a stock or bolt-on TL unless supercharged. A supercharged + exhaust mod I have seen trap speed of 107 mph, by types09. 106 mph trap with a bolt-on TL like the OP has cannot.

A ms3 will smoke the tires in 3rd without imaginary power cut.
It can, even without killing the boost cut via tune.

A ms3 will beat cars from a 40mph roll that absolutely humiliate it in the 1/4 and trap higher.
Good good. You are now starting to agree with me. I'm surprised.

A ms3 pulls harder in 4th than it does in 1st.
There you go buddy.

Trap speeds are irrelevent for comparing how cars will do against one another in a roll race.
Yes especially with different cars.

260 ms3 hp are greater than 340+ Ford or Mercedes hp.
Yes that is due to the difference in gearing and weight. MS3 excels.

The ms3 is the only car to dyno more in 4th than 3rd gear.
Actually it has been reported that the 5th gear showed more torque than on 4th gear.

Ms3 guy, how many times have you raced at the track? You have so much to learn.
Funny thing is that guys like me know more than the guys that track. It's hilarious, especially the younger folks.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:02 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,812 Likes on 1,283 Posts
While we wait for the next genious reply, a quote from anx1300c's signature from ms3god:

From mazdaspeed3God:

"Starting from the end of 3rd gear and up this car will turn into a highway monster or called "demon". It's so scary it won't be funny at all."

So you didn't call it a highway demon, huh?
Old 06-18-2010, 02:07 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by mazdaspeed3God
That is correct. It is not believable for a stock or bolt-on TL unless supercharged. A supercharged + exhaust mod I have seen trap speed of 107 mph, by types09. 106 mph trap with a bolt-on TL like the OP has cannot.

It can, even without killing the boost cut via tune.

Good good. You are now starting to agree with me. I'm surprised.

There you go buddy.

Yes especially with different cars.

Yes that is due to the difference in gearing and weight. MS3 excels.

Actually it has been reported that the 5th gear showed more torque than on 4th gear.

Funny thing is that guys like me know more than the guys that track. It's hilarious, especially the younger folks.
Now that you're blantantly trolling, how about you meet me at the track or the street, I have a stock turbo car that runs 13s at 105mph. We can end all of this BS now. My guess is I'll put 10 or more cars on you.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Sonnick
Mazda I never claimed my Accord was super fast. All I said was that it would be right next to or creep on your stock MS3. So, by putting 2 and 2 together, it seems like YOU think the MS3 is 'super fast.'
No, MS3 isn't super fast. It's just that the Honda Accord is slow for cars like MS3, 350Z, 335i, and such. Accord is not in the MS3's league.

Originally Posted by juruki
^^ its a highway monster
LOL
Absolutely.

You don't understand how racing from 0mph is safer than racing from 80-150mph? So sad.
Depends on where you race. A lot of idiots out there race in the busy streets, wherever possible. What if there are some kids playing or running around nearby the street? They don't think. Racing to 150 mph might be safer because those guys do it in the open stretched highway with little to no cars around. Babies don't walk around the interstate. Racing dig or roll both are unsafe. Accept it.

Point being, there is no boost cut whatsoever after second gear and I'm not so sure about that. Post up some literature stating there's some sort of power reduction in 3rd.
I'm a lazy type of that doesn't post links. You do it. There are plenty of review articles that mention this. you just gotta dig around. We also have members at mazdaforum that have run their AP to analyze the power delivery at every gear after the runs.

It doesn't matter if it's turbo hp or NA hp. It's still only 260hp.
Yes it does matter. It's the combination of gearing and torque that affects speed as well. Didn't you this? You track race.

Close gearing makes no difference in traction, only overall gearing and after you're past 1st gear it's irrelevent because you can't spin them anyway.
Yes it does. Short gears allows the car to put down more power to the ground. This is why I kept telling you that you don't understand the gearing. You and that Nova guy whatever the hell his name is..

Classic "manual transmission". Don't think you're fooling those of us that have been around for a while.
Not sure what that means. Maybe you got confused with someone else?
Old 06-18-2010, 02:14 PM
Banned

Now that you're blantantly trolling, how about you meet me at the track or the street, I have a stock turbo car that runs 13s at 105mph. We can end all of this BS now. My guess is I'll put 10 or more cars on you.
That depends on what car it is. I never said MS3 beats "ALL" cars that trap 105 mph. This is why I think you are still not getting it. Instead of trying to argue how about trying to listen? You will thank me later. btw, what turbo car is it?

Last edited by mazdaspeed3God; 06-18-2010 at 02:18 PM.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:16 PM
Banned

You guys are so hilarious I'm having a lot of fun here. Please keep up.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:19 PM
All motor

Received 532 Likes on 395 Posts
Sigh, just ignore him. We are cluttering Alex's thread!

However, it's funny you say that Accord isn't in that league. I stuck right next to a 335i auto, within 2.5 cars of an LS2 GTO, and had a 370z 6MT CREEP on me.

Last edited by Sonnick; 06-18-2010 at 02:23 PM.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:21 PM
2003 Accord Coupe V6

Received 74 Likes on 58 Posts
mazdaspeed3 - You really think the MS3 pulls harder in 4th than it does in 1st? You ever heard of a G Meter? There isn't a vehicle in this world that pulls harder in 4th than it does in 1st gear.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:28 PM
Banned

Realistically speaking, due to insufficient power and lack of torque with your long gears you will need more power. Some supercharger is needed. We have plenty of guys that raced Civic SI's with supercharger fully modded and tuned. We beat them with an simple intake or BOV. I know those supercharged and fully modded (including weight reduction) SI's run faster than yours. In order for you to beat a bone stock MS3 you will need to be able to trap about 108 mph. Your 100 mph trap will not cut it. The car is just not the same as 100 mph trap MS3. And that is what I have been trying to get you guys to understand... Reading comprehension is in order.

Last edited by mazdaspeed3God; 06-18-2010 at 02:34 PM.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:30 PM
Banned

However, it's funny you say that Accord isn't in that league. I stuck right next to a 335i auto, within 2.5 cars of an LS2 GTO, and had a 370z 6MT CREEP on me.
If you really can hang with a stock 335i auto (auto is a tad faster than the 6MT btw) then I can say you should have no problem hang with a stock MS3 or creep on it, till you get to 5th gear. But I wonder if it was really a race when you ran against the 335i. Driver mod?

Last edited by mazdaspeed3God; 06-18-2010 at 02:35 PM.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SatinSilverAV6
mazdaspeed3 - You really think the MS3 pulls harder in 4th than it does in 1st? You ever heard of a G Meter? There isn't a vehicle in this world that pulls harder in 4th than it does in 1st gear.
The first 3 gears just don't pull has hard as they should. It's because of the power cut. It cannot be removed unless you tune it. Sounds like reading comprehension is in order.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:33 PM
All motor

Received 532 Likes on 395 Posts
If you really can hang with a stock 335i auto (auto is a tad faster than the 6MT btw) then I can say you should have no problem hang with a stock MS3. But I wonder if it was really a race when you ran against the 335i. Driver mod?
Yea, I'm the driver mod

And I heard about the boost cut. However, from what I read, it is only cut when you boost higher than stock levels.

Oh, and mazda3club.com says that boost is cut in the first 2 gears, not 3.

Last edited by Sonnick; 06-18-2010 at 02:37 PM.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:34 PM
eat, sleep, NGC

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
You have not read everything I have said. Do you have any idea what AP is? Sounds like you don't know it, hence you completely ignored that part of my answer. It's such losers that have so much doubts.. Sounds like you are the one needs reading.
AP as in Access Port? I really hope you're not talking about that because Cobb (makers of AP) since you probably don't know have been around for a looooong time. Way before the MS3.

I chose to not read anything you say anymore from this point on. Everything you say is false to your own belief. I did my research thank you for pointing me the right direction.

Originally Posted by Insideline
Mazda rigged a system that prohibits the motor's full fury in first, second and third gear depending on available traction and steering angle
That should end the discussion right there. The only time the power is cut is due to lack of traction or steering angle.

Also about your claim that a STOCK MS3 could roast tires: http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/foru...tations-51324/

read and you'll see people who have turned of the DSC or whatever are having trouble spinning 2nd gear therefore this whole argument is pointless and you are just a troll.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:37 PM
Banned

I gotta go guys. No time to play with the little kids here. I need a real opponent, someone pro and more educated, more experienced. Anyways I gotta go do some work. It is a beautiful Friday.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:45 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by nova_G
That should end the discussion right there. The only time the power is cut is due to lack of traction or steering angle.

Also about your claim that a STOCK MS3 could roast tires: http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/foru...tations-51324/

read and you'll see people who have turned of the DSC or whatever are having trouble spinning 2nd gear therefore this whole argument is pointless and you are just a troll.
Wrong. First of all, it's VSC, not DSC. VSC stands for Vehicle Stability Control, and it does not remove power cut on 1st three gears. They are permanent, programmed by factory ECU. Enabling the VSC minimize power to keep from spinning when you lose traction, i.e. in slippery conditions. Unfortunately some of the guys have no clue about their own car, especially the 2nd gen owners. Don't be so presumptuous. Are you a woman? Do you wear glasses btw? You sound just like one.

Last edited by mazdaspeed3God; 06-18-2010 at 02:47 PM.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:45 PM
eat, sleep, NGC

I gotta go guys. No time to play with the little kids here. I need a real opponent, someone pro and more educated, more experienced. Anyways I gotta go do some work. It is a beautiful Friday.
Oh? Truth comes out and he runs away? For those who didn't see it:

Originally Posted by AutoBlog
Mazda rigged a system that prohibits the motor's full fury in first, second and third gear depending on available traction and steering angle
http://www.autoblog.com/2010/02/02/r...on-the-bubble/

About roasting tires in third?
http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/foru...tations-51324/

There's also a story about how a 2010 MS3 with more mods keeps loosing to a 1st gen MS3 with less mods
so much for roll monster... i'm never feeding this troll again. Have a good weekend everyone
Old 06-18-2010, 02:47 PM
Under construction

Received 96 Likes on 68 Posts

i'm having so much fun reading this at work!! lol seriously, thanks guys

mazdaspeed3god, you are a clown

there is a saying, goes like this....never argue with idiots (mazdaspeed3god) because they will just drag you down to their level....then beat you with experience..

good day sir :lmao:
Old 06-18-2010, 02:47 PM
eat, sleep, NGC

Wrong. First of all, it's VSC, not DSC. VSC stands for Vehicle Stability Control, and it does not remove power cut on 1st three gears. they are permanent, programmed by factory ECU. Disabling the VSC minimize power to keep from spinning when you lose traction, i.e. in slippery conditions. Unfortunately some of the guys have no clue about their own car, especially the 2nd gen owners. Don't be so presumptuous. Are you a woman? Do you wear glasses btw? You sound just like one.
You're stupid i said DSC or whatever it is. stop nit picking at everything and stay on topic you can't comprehend anything anyone says.

Look please just tell me it's you Manual_Transmission then we can all be friends and understand why you post what you post.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who thought that the whole time.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:49 PM
eat, sleep, NGC

Originally Posted by alexSU
i'm having so much fun reading this at work!! lol seriously, thanks guys

mazdaspeed3god, you are a clown

there is a saying, goes like this....never argue with idiots (mazdaspeed3god) because they will just drag you down to their level....then beat you with experience..

good day sir :lmao:
SERIOUSLY. I was thinking about posting that exact quote but i'm pretty bored at work and wanted to play. But he got me and I really lost....the idiot always wins.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:50 PM
Banned

Yea, I'm the driver mod

And I heard about the boost cut. However, from what I read, it is only cut when you boost higher than stock levels.

Oh, and mazda3club.com says that boost is cut in the first 2 gears, not 3.
That is actually incorrect too. it's first three gears, not 2. This applies to both 1st and 2nd gen.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by nova_G
SERIOUSLY. I was thinking about posting that exact quote but i'm pretty bored at work and wanted to play. But he got me and I really lost....the idiot always wins.
I corrected you on every account. You lost the argument and all you can come up with is trolling. I don't see anything technical in your posts, just filled with doubts asking for links. You sound like a nerd with glasses, seriously.

I'm done for now. Don't have time to keep playing with the young amateurs, sorry.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:58 PM
Under construction

I corrected you on every account. You lost the argument and all you can come up with is trolling. I don't see anything technical in your posts, just filled with doubts asking for links. You sound like a nerd with glasses, seriously.

I'm done for now. Don't have time to keep playing with the young amateurs, sorry.
I thought you had to go? why are you still posting?
Old 06-18-2010, 03:43 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What part of the country do you live in? I could be bothered to run you on the highway and test that little theory about you beating cars that trap higher than you do in the 1/4 mile.

It might be a little embarrassing if you lose to a NA V6 granny car, but I'm sure you won't once the demonic powers of your MS3 are unleashed upon the highway in 4th gear and my little V6 falls on it's face magically and immediately after reaching my far superior 1/4 mile trap speed. At least... that's the theory I've developed as to the outcome of our race, after reading your well informed comments about the monstrous MS3 and how it wails on cars that are faster from roll races.
Old 06-18-2010, 04:26 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 930 Likes on 612 Posts
My TL can smoke its tires in 6th gear. Wondering if there's a demon in my car.

Is there an exorcist in the house???
Old 06-18-2010, 04:36 PM
Under construction

Did he just say you need to trap 108mpb to beat a MS3???? Post #169

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA are you serious??? Dude get outta here with that crap, that's crazy talk :lmao: I don't understand how you believe yourself lol

You know when you lie enough, you start believing your own bullshit..that's just sorry. I feel really sorry for you mazdaspeedgod. Seek help
Old 06-18-2010, 04:40 PM
Turd Polisher

Received 3,017 Likes on 1,515 Posts
I've personally driven an MS3 and I don't think it takes a 108mph trap to beat it.

(Yes, I did 3rd / 4th gear pulls with the salesman in the car).
Old 06-18-2010, 04:50 PM
Team Owner

The first 3 gears just don't pull has hard as they should.
Now you're getting it. I have to wonder why someone would knowlingly purchase a car that could no put out the rated power until 120mph. It shows a lot about the intelligence level. Then again, we all know this is about excuses.

The car I mentioned is a stock GN. Lots of torque, little hp, you should go flying past me on the top end, it should be a no-brainer. But be careful, I have those "turbo" hp too. I may just put 30 carlengths on you.

Off topic but what did you do with the IS350? This is a bit of a downgrade, wouldn't you say?
Old 06-18-2010, 05:17 PM
9 mpg.

Received 306 Likes on 249 Posts
MS3God - Dude, I'm sure plenty of people on the forums would be down to race you from a "roll". That's the only way I see this crap coming to a legitimate end.
On a side note, Nova - your G is sex.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:22 PM
2003 Accord Coupe V6

Received 74 Likes on 58 Posts
The first 3 gears just don't pull has hard as they should. It's because of the power cut. It cannot be removed unless you tune it.
Its sad you have to wait until 4th gear to get the full effect. I wouldn't buy a car that restricts my power in 1st - 3rd gear. Have fun with your roll races!
Old 06-18-2010, 06:33 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Type-DM 2004 TL
MS3God - Dude, I'm sure plenty of people on the forums would be down to race you from a "roll". That's the only way I see this crap coming to a legitimate end.
On a side note, Nova - your G is sex.
He won't race. I called him out under his other username that got banned and it was nothing but excuses. I've also got pictures (dead serious, he's as skinny and nerdy as I've ever seen) of what he looks like, his other usernames, his real identity, his lies on other forums (video games ring a bell?)
Old 06-18-2010, 06:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,666 Likes on 930 Posts
MODERATOR'S NOTE: This thread has run it's useful course and will now be closed.