When to expect 2022 RDX info?

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2021 | 07:04 AM
2020 RDX White/Espresso

Yeah I think now is probably a bad time to buy an RDX and probably many other cars as well. Between new model delays, chip shortage and less flexible pricing, it’s probably better tod delay buying a new car if possible.
The following 2 users liked this post by Waetherman:
Jim7707 (09-06-2021), pilozm (09-08-2021)
Old 09-06-2021 | 08:42 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by Waetherman
Yeah I think now is probably a bad time to buy an RDX and probably many other cars as well. Between new model delays, chip shortage and less flexible pricing, it’s probably better tod delay buying a new car if possible.
It's a bad time to buy any car really. More than likely I'll just buy out my NX300 lease and wait it out. I'd prefer to just sell to Carvana and skip paying the sales tax though.

If the spy shots are to be believed I don't like the RDX moving to square tail pipes though.
Old 09-06-2021 | 08:50 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by ross7777
It's a bad time to buy any car really. More than likely I'll just buy out my NX300 lease and wait it out. I'd prefer to just sell to Carvana and skip paying the sales tax though.

If the spy shots are to be believed I don't like the RDX moving to square tail pipes though.
You really can't expect much more than "renovation" changes in the middle of the current RDX generation. It'll bring some more "square pipe" fans to the party, so if you like the current look better, keep an eye on the '21 count at your local dealerships.
Old 09-06-2021 | 09:03 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by ELIN
You really can't expect much more than "renovation" changes in the middle of the current RDX generation. It'll bring some more "square pipe" fans to the party, so if you like the current look better, keep an eye on the '21 count at your local dealerships.
Agreed. I'm just not keen on paying full price for a model that is soon to be refreshed. Salesman told me that if you like the look of the MDX then wait for the 2022....
Old 09-06-2021 | 09:16 AM
2020 RDX White/Espresso

When I bought my 2020 in October of 2019 I was actually looking to buy a 2019 “on sale” but I found there wasn’t any significant price difference. Of course, there was nothing changed in 2020 so it wasn’t like there was any significant reason to buy a 2020, and therefore no demand that would drive a price differential.

If there are bigger changes to the 2022 RDX, that might be a different situation. Square pipes won’t matter much, but if the center stack is changed to be more like the MDX, with wireless charging, wireless CarPlay/AA and better hand rest/volume controls, then that might. I know it would for me.

My point is; don’t expect the price of the 2021 to drop just because 2022 is announced or even when they’re hitting the showrooms. You might have to wait until January to see a price difference, or longer if there continues to be chip shortages and other supply problems.

Last edited by Waetherman; 09-06-2021 at 09:21 AM.
Old 09-06-2021 | 09:20 AM
Drifting

Agreed. I'm just not keen on paying full price for a model that is soon to be refreshed. Salesman told me that if you like the look of the MDX then wait for the 2022....
From the '22 RDX spy pics, I haven't seen anything that would remind me of the MDX other than the rectangular exhausts. For the MDX, it wasn't a big change since the previous gen had trapezoidal exhausts but it's a big visual change on the RDX for sure!
Old 09-06-2021 | 09:27 AM
Drifting

When I bought my 2020 in October of 2019 I was actually looking to buy a 2019 “on sale” but I found there wasn’t any significant price difference. Of course, there was nothing changed in 2020 so it wasn’t like there was any significant reason to buy a 2020, and therefore no demand that would drive a price differential.

If there are bigger changes to the 2022 RDX, that might be a different situation. Square pipes won’t matter much, but if the center stack is changed to be more like the MDX, with wireless charging, wireless CarPlay/AA and better hand rest/volume controls, then that might. I know it would for me.

My point is; don’t expect the price of the 2021 to drop just because 2022 is announced or even when they’re hitting the showrooms. You might have to wait until January to see a price difference, or longer if there continues to be chip shortages and other supply problems.
I highly doubt wireless charging and CP/AA are in the cards for the refresh. What you're proposing sounds like a significant systems upgrade and more appropriate for the next gen.
Notice how the salesman only touched on the "look" of the MDX (emphasis in bold by me).
Old 09-06-2021 | 09:35 AM
Pro

I highly doubt wireless charging and CP/AA are in the cards for the refresh. What you're proposing sounds like a significant systems upgrade and more appropriate for the next gen.
Notice how the salesman only touched on the "look" of the MDX (emphasis in bold by me).
Yes he suggested changes to the front and back sheet metal. Likely nothing to the interior but possibly more standard safety features.
Old 09-06-2021 | 09:42 AM
2020 RDX White/Espresso

Salesmen don’t really know more than us enthusiasts…sometimes much less. Unless they get the brochure early, they’re just going on rumors like us. I personally think that there will be wireless charging and Carplay/AA and that there’s a good chance of a slight update to the interior that mimics the MDX. Of course I don’t really care because I’m not buying a new car for another few years anyway. Not even if there’s a Type-S (which I think unlikely). Probably the only thing that would make me consider a trade-in in the next couple of years would be a sport hybrid, which again I think is unlikely.

Anyway, we’ll see what happens soon. But for those on the fence about buying now vs waiting, “soon” may not be soon enough.
The following users liked this post:
pilozm (09-08-2021)
Old 09-06-2021 | 12:31 PM
Advanced

For everyone thinking of buying a 2022 Rdx, and I am in this group. Let’s assume no changes are made. The Rdx is exactly the same as it came out in mid 2018.
By all accounts this would be a 4 year old vehicle manufactured today and probably selling at slightly higher price without any incentives. If someone were to sell you a brand new in box but 4 year old tv would you not be asking for a decent discount. You can argue cars are different but I would say there a lot of similarities..

As a potential customer I am not asking for radical changes. Just give me the MDX interior dash and centre console, wireless AA, similar rear laser lighting and of course bring the Aspec with all in as an option. And yes these parts are all available and used currently, just order more of the same.

Acura, if you need more time, here is my suggestion. Continue production of 2021 until the end of the year and bring the 2022 early next year.

Old 09-06-2021 | 12:39 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by Byer2021
For everyone thinking of buying a 2022 Rdx, and I am in this group. Let’s assume no changes are made. The Rdx is exactly the same as it came out in mid 2018.
By all accounts this would be a 4 year old vehicle manufactured today and probably selling at slightly higher price without any incentives. If someone were to sell you a brand new in box but 4 year old tv would you not be asking for a decent discount. You can argue cars are different but I would say there a lot of similarities..
You've got two things working against you:

1) The chip shortage has made both used and new cars a premium product. If you don't want to pay up, next person will!

2) The '22 Acura ILX is built on a platform that has remained relatively unchanged since 2013. It is still the hottest selling sedan in Acura's small lineup. The RDX belongs in a CUV category that is even hotter. Good luck on your significant discount!
Old 09-06-2021 | 01:15 PM
Advanced

Perhaps I wasn’t clear enough. I was just making a point about the age of the vehicle in a fast paced automotive world we are in. I agree with you that there will be no discounts as long as there is a shortage in supply and buyers willing to pay list or over as is the case for the Rav 4 plug-in.

I don’t need to be in that game. If I have to wait for another 6-8 months so be it.
Yes, the CUV is hot but there are also a lot of strong competitors. The bread and butter for Acura are MDX and RDX
Old 09-06-2021 | 01:43 PM
Drifting

Perhaps I wasn’t clear enough. I was just making a point about the age of the vehicle in a fast paced automotive world we are in. I agree with you that there will be no discounts as long as there is a shortage in supply and buyers willing to pay list or over as is the case for the Rav 4 plug-in.

I don’t need to be in that game. If I have to wait for another 6-8 months so be it.
Yes, the CUV is hot but there are also a lot of strong competitors. The bread and butter for Acura are MDX and RDX
My 2nd point was directly addressing your argument that an RDX that has remained relatively unchanged since 2018 (3 years) has nothing on an ILX that has remained relatively unchanged since 2013 (8 years)!
Both sell and both do well.

The only weakness in your older TV NIB analogy is that it's carrying an older SKU whereas current RDX or ILX would have new "SKUs" for the new model year (if they used SKUs that is).
Old 09-06-2021 | 02:23 PM
Advanced

Acura ILX - 7% of Acura sales. That’s it. Definitely a lot les than the SUV’s. Maybe the new model will help a bit but I don’t see this improving much as sedan sales are declining every year. Dealer lots have them readily available. Civic, Mazda 3 along with some Korean cars are the hot items in this category.
You need to be cautious when using the “ relatively unchanged” in both cases.
Acura RDX - Absolutely no changes at all. ( if 2022 continues as is)
Acura ILX - There were some changes along the way. Check CARS.USNEWS.COM

If you want to use a good example of a vehicle staying hot for years with only minor changes than those would be both Toyota, 4 Runner and Tacoma, perhaps even Tundra. But we all know why. Acura is certainly not in that league.

Old 09-06-2021 | 02:42 PM
Drifting

Acura ILX - 7% of Acura sales. That’s it. Definitely a lot les than the SUV’s. Maybe the new model will help a bit but I don’t see this improving much as sedan sales are declining every year. Dealer lots have them readily available. Civic, Mazda 3 along with some Korean cars are the hot items in this category.
You need to be cautious when using the “ relatively unchanged” in both cases.
Acura RDX - Absolutely no changes at all. ( if 2022 continues as is)
Acura ILX - There were some changes along the way. Check CARS.USNEWS.COM

If you want to use a good example of a vehicle staying hot for years with only minor changes than those would be both Toyota, 4 Runner and Tacoma, perhaps even Tundra. But we all know why. Acura is certainly not in that league.
You've got two things working against you:

1) The chip shortage has made both used and new cars a premium product. If you don't want to pay up, next person will!

2) The '22 Acura ILX is built on a platform that has remained relatively unchanged since 2013. It is still the hottest selling sedan in Acura's small lineup. The RDX belongs in a CUV category that is even hotter. Good luck on your significant discount!
You must have missed the bolded part in one of my previous posts. There's no point in quoting me the % of ILX sales when I already acknowledged and prefaced it by putting the ILX in a vacuum (Acura sedans).

Don't know if you've heard but the main reason the '22 ILX remains largely unchanged is because it's being discontinued in favor of the returning Integra (as a '23 MY). The ILX has only experienced cosmetics changes that have made it more in line with the current TLX while the inside is still ancient. The '22 RDX is undergoing a cosmetic change to be line line with the latest MDX (if spy pics are to be believed).

If you don't believe me about how unchanged the ILX is, read this from Edmunds review of the '22:

"The 2022 Acura ILX is a small luxury sedan and it's currently the smallest vehicle that Acura makes. It also happens to be its oldest. This ILX generation came out for 2013 and hasn't gotten a full redesign since. In automotive terms, this is an eternity."

"The Acura ILX feels like a car stuck in time. It looks fairly stylish and in line with Acura's other products, but the interior, powertrain and technology features are dated and not up to the standard set by the segment leaders. That said, the ILX is significantly less expensive than rivals such as the BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe and Mercedes-Benz A-Class."

"The ILX is way behind the times in terms of tech. The infotainment system is the same one you found in Honda and Acura products five or so years ago and hasn't been updated since. The two-screen setup is frustrating to use. The audio quality is fine for audiobooks and podcasts but lacks pop when playing music.

Likewise, the ILX's driver aids feel a generation behind the leaders. The system is cautious and unrefined, sending up false readings on multiple occasions. The adaptive cruise control leaves large gaps and doesn't work below 20 mph, a major knock since that's when these systems are often most useful."

https://www.edmunds.com/acura/ilx/
Old 09-06-2021 | 02:49 PM
Racer

Why do you think adding wireless CarPlay is a significant systems upgrade? Other brands have managed to add it mid-cycle. And there are also third party plug-ins that work for other brands, which proves that it doesn’t require much more than a tiny converter box.
Old 09-06-2021 | 02:58 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by jmhumr
Why do you think adding wireless CarPlay is a significant systems upgrade? Other brands have managed to add it mid-cycle. And there are also third party plug-ins that work for other brands, which proves that it doesn’t require much more than a tiny converter box.
It's not so much the cost as it is cannibalizing nascent sales of the flagship MDX. I don't think there's any accident that the MDX is the first and only Acura to get wireless CP/AA. Count on this being an option for next gen Acuras, especially the incoming Integra.

You wouldn't want the current wireless charging pad anyway as numerous iPhone 12 owners are having issues charging on their TLX and MDX with no permanent fix in sight. The soon to debut iPhone 13 will have the same issue since it presumably will have MagSafe tech as well.
Old 09-06-2021 | 03:02 PM
Advanced

The ILX is totally irrelevant here especially in regard to my original OP. It is not a success story for Acura and I couldn’t care less.
I currently own a 1st Gen Rdx. I am not knocking Acura but rather wishing that they would get their act together and keep up with the current pace.

Read my original Op again. It makes a-lot of sense about what I and a lot of other potential buyers would like to see.

Thank you
Have a nice day

Old 09-06-2021 | 03:21 PM
Drifting

The ILX is totally irrelevant here especially in regard to my original OP. It is not a success story for Acura and I couldn’t care less.
The ILX is relevant because it embodies what Acura has done before and will continue to do. Remember that the RDX is the smaller CUV, not the big guy.

I currently own a 1st Gen Rdx. I am not knocking Acura but rather wishing that they would get their act together and keep up with the current pace.
Congrats on waiting this long but Acura has not gotten their act together since the mid 2000's

Read my original Op again. It makes a-lot of sense about what I and a lot of other potential buyers would like to see.
Honestly, I'd be pleasantly surprised if you got any of the things you asked for in the '22 RDX. Still too early based on Acura's track record of late.

Thank you
Have a nice day
Same to you as well!
See my comments in bold above.
Old 09-06-2021 | 09:58 PM
Racer

GM had to remove wireless charging from some of its high end SUV's and trucks due to parts (chip) shortages. They give the customer a $75 "credit" for losing that feature. Locally we have a Ford truck plant. They have a big outdoor parking lot a few miles away full of trucks that are awaiting parts to be complete and able to be sold. Meanwhile Ford sales have tanked.
"Ford’s August sales of its new vehicles declined by 33.1% from a year earlier in the U.S. due to an ongoing global shortage of semiconductor chips."

Car makers have been hurt. No one is certain when the situation will improve. Car makers have little motivation to offer "deals" when they are struggling to get saleable product to their dealers. I have no trouble understanding why they are holding back spending millions of dollars in upgrading models when their sales are so low due to parts shortages. Hey, its a business. The secret to staying in operation is not spending more money than what you are taking in. New model development costs are enormous and with the uncertainties in the supply chain its not the time to take too many risks. We have delayed getting the wife a new car that was planned for 2020 and keeps getting pushed back. I think it will be another year or two before the market stabilizes..
Old 09-07-2021 | 01:53 PM
Pro

FWIW, Motor Trend’s 2022 Buyer’s Guide lists the 2022 RDX as Carryover as opposed to minor changes. Those minor cosmetic changes may be waiting for MY 2023.
Old 09-07-2021 | 02:18 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by catbert430
FWIW, Motor Trend’s 2022 Buyer’s Guide lists the 2022 RDX as Carryover as opposed to minor changes. Those minor cosmetic changes may be waiting for MY 2023.
Interesting, makes sense. Why retool your factory if you aren’t having issues selling your current design?
Old 09-07-2021 | 04:18 PM
Instructor

My neighbors ordered a new Yukon in April and are still waiting on it. They told me at the time of the order that Sept. was the estimated date but I asked last week and they still don't know when it will be built. At the time of the order they were given an option to not include some of the safety features (due to parts availability) and that would move the delivery date up to July.

Not a good time to buy a vehicle. Glad I only want one instead of need one.
ELIN (09-07-2021)
Old 09-07-2021 | 08:38 PM
Racer

We were expecting to get the wife a new Honda Fit late in 2020 as a new model was coming...at least overseas. Honda USA dropped the Fit from production in its NA plant in Mexico, a plant that also makes the HV-R (shares the same assembly line). So, we figured we would "move up" to the new HR-V model, also being sold overseas. Honda NA pushed that model back also and continues to sell the "dated" 1st generation HR-V, now going on its 8th year of production. So we started looking elsewhere but soon learned this is a terrible time to buy a new car. Lucky for us her 2015 Fit is in fine shape and has low miles for its age. Resale value is high but replacement costs are also high and choice is limited.

As for our 2019 RDX, got it in April of 2019 a bit before the 2020's came out and got many thousands of dollars off and got very high trade in on our 2017 CR-V. Oh, those were the days!

We will wait for things to improve, we are in no hurry.
pilozm (09-08-2021)
Old 09-08-2021 | 02:59 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by hans471
We will wait for things to improve, we are in no hurry.
Things are not getting better. They are getting worse. I think we are getting to the point where you will have to order a car and wait and pay full MSRP. This is how it used to work in most developing economies before the dawn of globalization. What the fed and congress have done is created supply chain shocks all over the place because of price instability. I am noticing shortages with the groceries that I buy. Also because of the drought in the west, we are probably going to have fresh produce shortages soon.
Old 09-08-2021 | 04:19 PM
2020 RDX White/Espresso

"What the fed and congress have done"
Which is.. what? I was under the impression that supply chain problems were the result of pandemic related shifts in the market and labor problems...
Old 09-08-2021 | 04:23 PM
Three Wheelin'

"What the fed and congress have done"
Which is.. what? I was under the impression that supply chain problems were the result of pandemic related shifts in the market and labor problems...
If congress and the fed hadn't been screwing the economy for the last several decades, the pandemic wouldn't have had this kind of effect. Look up the concept of anti-fragile. Their policies right now are actually double-downing on fragility.
Old 09-08-2021 | 04:42 PM
2020 RDX White/Espresso

Oh, I thought you were complaining about the current congress and the current Fed, not globalism and capitalism.
Old 09-08-2021 | 04:50 PM
Three Wheelin'

Oh, I thought you were complaining about the current congress and the current Fed, not globalism and capitalism.
The current policies aren't doing anything to help either. There is no long term planning to get us out of this mess. Just short term fixes. They have literally pushed all pension funds into stocks creating a moral hazard. Real rates for all fixed income investments are negative.
Old 09-11-2021 | 06:54 PM
Instructor

Pretty sad that wireless charging and APPLE car play is considered a major feature and deciding factor in a vehicle purchase.
FactoryMatt (09-17-2021)
Old 09-11-2021 | 10:21 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by Showkey
Pretty sad that wireless charging and APPLE car play is considered a major feature and deciding factor in a vehicle purchase.
Lot of ways to look at it. It is pretty sad that the $40,000-$50,000 RDX doesn't have these features, when $25,000 vehicles do.
Old 09-11-2021 | 11:24 PM
Racer

"Must have" features are a personal thing. I wish my RDX didn't have that panoramic sunroof which I never use but had to pay for yet others wouldn't buy a car without it. Same for Apple Car Play...I don't own an Apple and never will so that isn't on my list.
What is on my list is a tight handling car that has a great "feel" to it. It seems the "Luxury" cars in this class/price range fall a little short in that area due to the compromises they have to make to soften the ride and make them super quiet. Yet many prioritize road noise and "comfort" over handling. I get it and understand stand. I also like the interior of my RDX as it reminds me of an NSX, a vehicle I have always liked. The AC works fine for me in my climate here in the Louisville area. And, we get those hot, very humid 90+ days a lot.

One must find the car that suits their needs and wants. We are all different and have different priorities and budgets.
The following 3 users liked this post by hans471:
FactoryMatt (09-17-2021), JB in AZ (09-12-2021), NBPDC505 (09-18-2021)
Old 09-12-2021 | 12:54 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by hans471
"Must have" features are a personal thing. I wish my RDX didn't have that panoramic sunroof which I never use but had to pay for yet others wouldn't buy a car without it. Same for Apple Car Play...I don't own an Apple and never will so that isn't on my list.
What is on my list is a tight handling car that has a great "feel" to it. It seems the "Luxury" cars in this class/price range fall a little short in that area due to the compromises they have to make to soften the ride and make them super quiet. Yet many prioritize road noise and "comfort" over handling. I get it and understand stand. I also like the interior of my RDX as it reminds me of an NSX, a vehicle I have always liked. The AC works fine for me in my climate here in the Louisville area. And, we get those hot, very humid 90+ days a lot.

One must find the car that suits their needs and wants. We are all different and have different priorities and budgets.
Seems odd to me that someone who places such importance on tight handling and feel would buy an RDX as it has neither.
Old 09-12-2021 | 06:04 AM
Pro

I have to say, I've owned an RDX since 2019 and I feel that it's already outdated on several fronts. I also own a 2020 Toyota Rav4 Limited and there are some features on the Rav4 that surpass the RDX (mainly the rearview mirror, wireless charging, traffic sign recognition that wasn't present in the RDX. I've also noticed the Rav4 has way better LKAS than the RDX also and works longer/more robust.

IMO, seeing that the new Lexus NX has a 14 inch touchscreen, it looks way more future proof than the RDX.
hand-filer (09-12-2021)
Old 09-12-2021 | 09:48 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by SebringSilver
Seems odd to me that someone who places such importance on tight handling and feel would buy an RDX as it has neither.
Well, not everyone agrees with you. As one tester at Edmunds wrote:

"The 2021 Acura RDX proves you don't have to spend a ton of money to get a well-rounded small luxury SUV. This is one of the least expensive models in its class, yet it comes with more features than base versions of competitors. Even a fully loaded RDX is reasonably priced.You don't give up much either. The spacious cabin features a design similar to Acura's NSX supercar and is trimmed in high-quality materials. Ride and seat comfort is excellent. It's also quite fun to drive, especially when you equip it with all-wheel drive. Rival SUVs do offer more powertrain choices and individual options. But if you can do without a deep customization program, the Acura RDX should surpass your expectations for a luxury SUV."

Other tests state much the same. Motor Trend mentioned in one article: "Unlike our long-term Volvo XC60, the RDX has steering feel, an advantage you just don't get on every compact luxury SUV."

The list goes on. While the RDX may not be a perfect vehicle, no car is, for many (but perhaps not you) it shines in the right spots.

Have a nice day!
The following 5 users liked this post by hans471:
Legend2TL (09-20-2021), NBPDC505 (09-18-2021), R3amir (09-12-2021), Type X (09-12-2021), WTF.Acura (09-12-2021)
Old 09-13-2021 | 12:37 PM
Racer

Another person on the Reddit Acura forum has confirmed an ASPEC Advanced model is coming with newly designed 20 inch rims, wireless AA and Carplay for all trims, powerfolding side mirrors (yes for the US, finally!!) for Advanced and up, and other features from the MDX...possible digital cluster as well, possible driving experience customization like TLX and MDX. We will see soon, apparently...

Also, expect a more squared look. The 2022 RDX spy shots show rectangle exhaust tips like the MDX. We will probabaly see the more squarish look of the new MDX come to the 2022 RDX.

An RDX Type-S not likely making an appearance until the 4th generation RDX. In the future, the RDX Type-S will include all Advanced features + Type-S features. The TLX and MDX only have the Type-S package.

Expecting to go on sale as early as October, but I have heard that models won't start showing up until December. I'm guessing we hear something official this week or next.

Last edited by SpaceBot; 09-13-2021 at 12:40 PM.
The following 4 users liked this post by SpaceBot:
Jim7707 (09-13-2021), Leaf 68 (09-13-2021), sonyfever (09-13-2021), WTF.Acura (09-14-2021)
Old 09-13-2021 | 12:45 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by SpaceBot
Another person on the Reddit Acura forum has confirmed an ASPEC Advanced model is coming with newly designed 20 inch rims, wireless AA and Carplay for all trims, powerfolding side mirrors (yes for the US, finally!!) for Advanced and up, and other features from the MDX...possible digital cluster as well, possible driving experience customization like TLX and MDX. We will see soon, apparently...

Also, expect a more squared look. The 2022 RDX spy shots show rectangle exhaust tips like the MDX. We will probabaly see the more squarish look of the new MDX come to the 2022 RDX.

An RDX Type-S not likely making an appearance until the 4th generation RDX. In the future, the RDX Type-S will include all Advanced features + Type-S features. The TLX and MDX only have the Type-S package.

Expecting to go on sale as early as October, but I have heard that models won't start showing up until December. I'm guessing we hear something official this week or next.
Someone posted a features list for the 22 RDX trims in the RDX Facebook group. Confirms the Advance/Aspec model.
The following 2 users liked this post by ross7777:
SpaceBot (09-13-2021), WTF.Acura (09-14-2021)
Old 09-13-2021 | 12:57 PM
Racer

Someone posted a features list for the 22 RDX trims in the RDX Facebook group. Confirms the Advance/Aspec model.
Oh I can't see that list....any features we don't know about yet? Or can you post the list here?
Old 09-13-2021 | 01:13 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by SpaceBot
Oh I can't see that list....any features we don't know about yet? Or can you post the list here?

The following 7 users liked this post by ross7777:
Curious3GTL (09-13-2021), Jim7707 (09-13-2021), markm929 (09-14-2021), NBPDC505 (09-18-2021), sonyfever (09-13-2021), SpaceBot (09-13-2021), WTF.Acura (09-14-2021) and 2 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 09-13-2021 | 01:20 PM
Racer

Thank you - it looks exactly like what I wanted out of my 2020 Advanced.

Some new 2022 features I'm excited to see:
  • customizeable driving modes
  • Ambient lighting like MDX and TLX
  • Wireless AA/CP
  • Wireless charging
  • Powerfolding mirrors with puddle lights
  • Advanced package with ASPEC sporty black trim and highlights

Looks like I'll be trading in my 2020 Advanced.
WTF.Acura (09-14-2021)

Quick Reply: When to expect 2022 RDX info?