Shops in Tri-State Area to Install TEIN SS's

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 10:43 AM
Ganji, Want some?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shops in Tri-State Area to Install TEIN SS's

Does anyone who live in this area know about any shops that will install my Tein sS's for less than $200 bucks???? most shops around here want to charge an arm and a leg just to put them on and I don't feel like paying soo much money just to get them put in... I'd do it myself, But i'm scared of that damn spring compressor. I just dont trust myself doing it.. if anyone knows or if anyone does them and will charge me LET me know.........
Old 05-04-2006, 10:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,080 Likes on 661 Posts
PM Brett, mclarenf3387. He installed mine and did a great job.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:51 AM
Tristate ViP Crew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
200 bucks is average for spring install..
Old 05-04-2006, 10:53 AM
Ganji, Want some?

Originally Posted by CL Platano
200 bucks is average for spring install..

well I know, but most shops out here are like 3, 350, and i'm not paying that. the most i'll pay is 2 beans, but thats cool.... Hey.. Platano... AAronn never pm'ed me back........... and i'm still stuck on that intake thing......
Old 05-04-2006, 11:18 AM
Drifting

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Some places will charge $160 to $200 in Queens, NY
Old 05-04-2006, 11:53 AM
Ganji, Want some?

Originally Posted by Bxscig
Some places will charge $160 to $200 in Queens, NY

Plus about another 30 bucks in tolls and 40 dollars in gas.... so that will be around $230...... LOL I live in delaware........
Old 05-04-2006, 12:17 PM
Tristate ViP Crew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by VITEK
well I know, but most shops out here are like 3, 350, and i'm not paying that. the most i'll pay is 2 beans, but thats cool.... Hey.. Platano... AAronn never pm'ed me back........... and i'm still stuck on that intake thing......
alright..I'll look real good tonight for it.
Old 05-04-2006, 12:25 PM
Ganji, Want some?

Originally Posted by CL Platano
alright..I'll look real good tonight for it.

Thanks..... thanks alot.......
Old 05-04-2006, 12:59 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 624 Likes on 478 Posts
I charge $200 to install suspension setups but I am in CT.
Old 05-04-2006, 01:50 PM
Drifting

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Plus about another 30 bucks in tolls and 40 dollars in gas.... so that will be around $230...... LOL I live in delaware........
my fault, when i see tri-state i think ny/nj
Old 05-04-2006, 05:21 PM
Back in a Type S

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Aren't you the dude that posted that you have no money and needed to get out of your 100K mile car so you can buy a house and take care of your 2 year old?

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135746

Now you have TEIN SS to install?!?! (and you're complaining about a few bucks for gas and tolls)

YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Old 05-04-2006, 05:39 PM
Future JDM Whore

lol dam kid he took it back^^ lol..........yo i told you ill talk to my boy and we can do ya shit for free just let me talk to him and see when would be a good time if you wanna do that and save 200 dollars let me know ill talk to him see what i can do
Old 05-05-2006, 08:54 AM
Ganji, Want some?

Originally Posted by ProvidenceLeaf
Aren't you the dude that posted that you have no money and needed to get out of your 100K mile car so you can buy a house and take care of your 2 year old?

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135746

Now you have TEIN SS to install?!?! (and you're complaining about a few bucks for gas and tolls)

YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Listen.... You... Are a Nobody... alright.. I post shit up here for advice and help and Not your stupid ass suggestions or your punk ass wanting to put me on the spot.. I get what I get because I work for it.. If I want to buy Tein's who the hell are you to complain or comment on it.. You gonna help me pay for my car note? You gonna help me pay for my insurance.. NO so SHUT UP. Thats why most of us on this damn forum don't get along like that. cause people like you can't just shut up and mind your own... Did I even see you post in that thread I created? Hell no... So don't comment here..

Most of you are bitches... you talk and talk because we are far away from each other.... Mind you I have no hard feelings.. But mind your business and know when you NEED to comment.

P.S. Prick.... My son is WELL taken care of.... dont worry about me... I'm good.
Old 05-05-2006, 09:27 AM
Back in a Type S

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Listen.... You... Are a Nobody... alright.. I post shit up here for advice and help and Not your stupid ass suggestions or your punk ass wanting to put me on the spot.. I get what I get because I work for it.. If I want to buy Tein's who the hell are you to complain or comment on it.. You gonna help me pay for my car note? You gonna help me pay for my insurance.. NO so SHUT UP. Thats why most of us on this damn forum don't get along like that. cause people like you can't just shut up and mind your own... Did I even see you post in that thread I created? Hell no... So don't comment here..

Most of you are bitches... you talk and talk because we are far away from each other.... Mind you I have no hard feelings.. But mind your business and know when you NEED to comment.
Actually I did post in that thread. Yes you can tell me to mind my own business, but I am free to comment here as well. I was making the comment based on the hardships you had posted on that thread. So, maybe I should state this.

Please don't post a thread complaining about how your car note is too high, that your insurance is too high, and may I quote from you..."These are only a FEW of my bills..... I'm strapped..." You even said that you wanted to buy a house. That's very admirable, but if you want to achieve that you need to rethink what you want to spend your money on.

First you posted that you are strapped and want out of your car. Now you want advice on where you can install TEIN SS and you posted a WTB a Mugen spoiler on the black market all in the past couple of weeks. How much did the TEIN SS cost you?

Maybe I was being a bit disrespectful the way I posted before, but it's frustrating when someone complains and then continues on the same path that got them there in the first place. If you continue to spend your money irresponsibly you will never get out of your financial situation. This could lead to not paying your bills on time, bad credit, or even repossession of your car.

I work hard for my money too. Nobody said you didn't. So don't give me any of that crap. That's a lame statement because most people work very hard for their money.

Once again I realize that you can tell me to mind my own business, but there is my polite way of saying get your priorities in order before you keep spending hundreds of dollars on mods for your car. Aren't there more important things?
Old 05-05-2006, 10:29 AM
Ganji, Want some?

Originally Posted by ProvidenceLeaf
Actually I did post in that thread. Yes you can tell me to mind my own business, but I am free to comment here as well. I was making the comment based on the hardships you had posted on that thread. So, maybe I should state this.

Please don't post a thread complaining about how your car note is too high, that your insurance is too high, and may I quote from you..."These are only a FEW of my bills..... I'm strapped..." You even said that you wanted to buy a house. That's very admirable, but if you want to achieve that you need to rethink what you want to spend your money on.

First you posted that you are strapped and want out of your car. Now you want advice on where you can install TEIN SS and you posted a WTB a Mugen spoiler on the black market all in the past couple of weeks. How much did the TEIN SS cost you?

Maybe I was being a bit disrespectful the way I posted before, but it's frustrating when someone complains and then continues on the same path that got them there in the first place. If you continue to spend your money irresponsibly you will never get out of your financial situation. This could lead to not paying your bills on time, bad credit, or even repossession of your car.

I work hard for my money too. Nobody said you didn't. So don't give me any of that crap. That's a lame statement because most people work very hard for their money.

Once again I realize that you can tell me to mind my own business, but there is my polite way of saying get your priorities in order before you keep spending hundreds of dollars on mods for your car. Aren't there more important things?

Listen Its all about the way you talk to people.. Rather POST to people... MY father doesnt even TALK to me that way so I wouldn't hear it from anyone else.. Once again MY financial situation is not your business to discuss or put me on the spot. Yes there is a more respectful way of doing what you did. you said what you said. and I replied how i wanted. Lets just say I got the Tein's from a Mass amount of overtime i've worked. But Still Like I said. there's a way to talk to people and the way you choose to do it. wasn't it..
Old 05-05-2006, 10:42 AM
Banned

Thumbs down No need to post then..

Listen Its all about the way you talk to people.. Rather POST to people... MY father doesnt even TALK to me that way so I wouldn't hear it from anyone else.. Once again MY financial situation is not your business to discuss or put me on the spot. Yes there is a more respectful way of doing what you did. you said what you said. and I replied how i wanted. Lets just say I got the Tein's from a Mass amount of overtime i've worked. But Still Like I said. there's a way to talk to people and the way you choose to do it. wasn't it..
Dude... if you don't want your financial situtation to be a part of anyone's business, then don't post anything about your financial issues... it's that simple.. so calm down, and just let the thing go. lol okay? okay.
Old 05-05-2006, 10:47 AM
Ganji, Want some?

Originally Posted by joe80055
Dude... if you don't want your financial situtation to be a part of anyone's business, then don't post anything about your financial issues... it's that simple.. so calm down, and just let the thing go. lol okay? okay.

Listen If anyone else has Two penny's to add PM Me Enough of this bullshit. I'm posting for ANYONE IN THE TRISTATE AREA TO INSTALL.. nOT for you clowns to comment.... This is getting OFF TOPIC... Lets change the direction of this damn thread.
Old 05-05-2006, 11:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,080 Likes on 661 Posts
If you want people to stop bashing you, stop giving us more material. You opened the box with your wah wah I don't have any money thread.

Might not have been the best thread to post before this.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:06 PM
Ganji, Want some?

Originally Posted by NSXNEXT
If you want people to stop bashing you, stop giving us more material. You opened the box with your wah wah I don't have any money thread.

Might not have been the best thread to post before this.

NO MORE!!