Are our cars ricers?

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 05:38 PM
Your Garage

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by StonedCL
First off you can tell the viper guy can't drive... second off that viper can consistantly take a beating but the civic looks like its gonna blow up after that run!! Its smoking and sparking and sounds like the moter had enough!
Some engines are made for 500-600 HP no problem and with not much $$ with the J series has its limits when it comes to support and prob the power it can handle (well the engine prob could handle it but have not really seen a J put down 500 HP)
you havent been to the 3rd gen side? theres a turbo TL with 437hp to the wheels and there making the kit for purchase. 2nd gen will be next hopefully the guy is local and my friend (silva type s) is really pushing to make one for us second gens

Last edited by DC3328; 09-23-2009 at 05:42 PM.
Old 09-23-2009, 06:03 PM
B A N N E D

Location: The grande.. Riverdale NJ.. Hopefully moving to skyline village in Lincoln park NJ..yes dirty jersey
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
i dont think that he will make it for the 2nd gen TL's cuz they did not come in 6 speed and everyone here knows that out trannies can hardly hande 260HP! The cars are not worth much anymorew either partly cuz the transmission problems so that turbo would cost more then the car is worth plus anouther 2-3k for a new tranny when it blows up no one would buy it.. He might het a few 6 spped 03 cl's that might buy it but there are no 6 speed cl's out there so if he does fabricate it he is not gonna sell many..
How many superchargers do u think comptech sold to 2nd gen cl/tl's?
Old 09-23-2009, 06:07 PM
Your Garage

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
your such a downer..
Old 09-23-2009, 06:12 PM
Team Owner

Received 2,334 Likes on 1,962 Posts
go back to the CL side your annoying as fuck!
Old 09-23-2009, 06:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 3,063 Likes on 2,119 Posts
i dont think that he will make it for the 2nd gen TL's cuz they did not come in 6 speed and everyone here knows that out trannies can hardly hande 260HP! The cars are not worth much anymorew either partly cuz the transmission problems so that turbo would cost more then the car is worth plus anouther 2-3k for a new tranny when it blows up no one would buy it.. He might het a few 6 spped 03 cl's that might buy it but there are no 6 speed cl's out there so if he does fabricate it he is not gonna sell many..
How many superchargers do u think comptech sold to 2nd gen cl/tl's?
You may not want to spend the money but there ARE people who do. So what your saying is that people should sell their cars and buy more expensive cars and spend the money modding them?

Oh and if you knew any thing about our trans HP isnt the issue.
Old 09-23-2009, 07:17 PM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lol, this thread is full of entertainment...
Old 09-23-2009, 07:40 PM
B A N N E D

Location: The grande.. Riverdale NJ.. Hopefully moving to skyline village in Lincoln park NJ..yes dirty jersey
Originally Posted by 03TL_typeS
go back to the CL side your annoying as fuck!
Anyone that can post 10,000 times in less then a year really needs to get a real life.. Not talkin bout a cyberlife but like a girlfriend and some friends and go out and expirence the world!

I would be very annoyed also if the last pussy i seen was the one I came out off and sit online to post all day!
Old 09-23-2009, 07:42 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by DC3328
your such a downer..
Not a downer just like the speak the truth.. how many superchargers do u think comptech sold?
Old 09-23-2009, 07:55 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by fsttyms1
You may not want to spend the money but there ARE people who do. So what your saying is that people should sell their cars and buy more expensive cars and spend the money modding them?

Oh and if you knew any thing about our trans HP isnt the issue.
No I am saying that if someone has $4 to spend on a car that is prob worth less then $4K they would spend it elswhere becuse the car is old allready and how much of that 4K that they spent on the turbo do u think they will recoup? If they pays someone to take it out the will be lucky to get $2500 for it in the blackmarket (if they make a turbo)

And there is alot more wrong with out trannies other then the 3rd gear clutch pack .. So u are saying any auto trans if someone keeps it stock and someone doubles the HP that both auto transes will hold up the same?
We are talking auto not a BGFA or MGFA trans but any auto trans?
Old 09-23-2009, 08:19 PM
Team Owner

Received 2,334 Likes on 1,962 Posts
Anyone that can post 10,000 times in less then a year really needs to get a real life.. Not talkin bout a cyberlife but like a girlfriend and some friends and go out and expirence the world!

I would be very annoyed also if the last pussy i seen was the one I came out off and sit online to post all day!
OK dumbass actually I work at a office job and post on acurazine all day in the meet sections. SO how about you get the fuck off my nuts and go back to the CL side like I said b4 kuz no one like ur dumbass

Kris just ban this douche
Old 09-23-2009, 08:31 PM
B A N N E D

R your feelings hurt?
I work at a gm dealer and it's been real slow but 10k in less then 1 year .. Wow. Maybee your employer should find you something to do?

Yes chriss ban me cuz I have been part of a-zine for 9 years and not one person has asked to ban me, people get upset but like I said the truth hurts people. Why don't you read through my posts and see how many people I helped with there trannies and other problems.. In the 9 years I been visiting here I have not come across a bunch of immature crybabies like there is here now.... Waaa waaa ban him ban him
Old 09-23-2009, 08:53 PM
Pro

thread need mor lock
Old 09-23-2009, 09:23 PM
The Dumb One

Received 373 Likes on 249 Posts
R your feelings hurt?
I work at a gm dealer and it's been real slow but 10k in less then 1 year .. Wow. Maybee your employer should find you something to do?

Yes chriss ban me cuz I have been part of a-zine for 9 years and not one person has asked to ban me, people get upset but like I said the truth hurts people. Why don't you read through my posts and see how many people I helped with there trannies and other problems.. In the 9 years I been visiting here I have not come across a bunch of immature crybabies like there is here now.... Waaa waaa ban him ban him
since you've been here for so long you think it be common knowledge to just let opinions be opinions and not carry on and on fighting people...

you have been here for a long time and have helped many people.. and im positive many are greatful for your insight..but now is not the time to start making enemies no?

just let them say what they want and roll it off.. best way to earn respect and show new members that your a help to the forums.. and not just an old fart telling guys they have no lives and girlfriends..

sometimes i feel like the longer guys have been here.. the less helpful they get when it comes to newcomers...

i cant lie though.. theres a ton of new members in the last few months who just shouldnt post at all...they dont read any of the forum rules... i can see where you might get aggitated...
Old 09-24-2009, 02:54 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
this guy is retarded.. he says we have no lives yet he is posting on and checking this thread multiple times a day

oh wait, hes from jersey, no wonder his life sucks

he prob got owned by stock maximas and imprezas so now he has a deep hatred towards Acura and modding.. lololol
Old 09-24-2009, 03:21 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by AdamType-S
this guy is retarded.. he says we have no lives yet he is posting on and checking this thread multiple times a day

oh wait, hes from jersey, no wonder his life sucks

he prob got owned by stock maximas and imprezas so now he has a deep hatred towards Acura and modding.. lololol

LOL.. Like I said B4 I work for genral Motors so RIGHT NOW I have some time on my hands... I have no hatred I acyully Like my car but its not fast and I dont think its the shit and the fastest thing out there like some people here..

I did not say you have no life but when somone can post 10,000 times in less then a year then thats telling me something..

It took me 9 years to accumalate almost 4000 posts and a lot of them been lately cuz no one is buying cars and I have alot of time on my hands at work lately, so i look for a new job and watch your guys feelings get hurt by the truth...

It was like the interview on howard stern the other day with micheal moore he asked why are you trying top save the american sheeple from the economy (cuz if u remember his first movie roger and me ) and this one about the market and yet you are trying to help them and they hate you..
Thats how I feel with you guys I am trying to save you alot of money in modding if you think you are gonna make this a fast car (13 second 1/4 mile when I say fast) and its not gonna happen so just save your money...Just trying to help and everyone is hating on me... LOL..
Old 09-24-2009, 03:24 PM
Getting it Done

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by 03TL_typeS
OK dumbass actually I work at a office job and post on acurazine all day in the meet sections. SO how about you get the fuck off my nuts and go back to the CL side like I said b4 kuz no one like ur dumbass

Kris just ban this douche
I agree, this dude owns cars that he talks shit about lol. He just needs to clean the sand out of his vagina and hop off.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:31 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol.. if you worked at an ACURA dealership you would be busy selling cars

imagine this guy working at GM?? "You dont want this car sir, ITS NOT FAST ENOUGH".. LMAO

i mod my car because i have the money and its so much nicer than stock you big bag of failure
Old 09-24-2009, 03:32 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by ineedmyfixofacura
I agree, this dude owns cars that he talks shit about lol. He just needs to clean the sand out of his vagina and hop off.
Talking shit about the car... Well you tell me what other car had to get 4 transmissions put in it to get to 170K miles?

Other then that I love the car, it drives great and other then the tranny and some bad coil packs it pretty reliable.. I bought the car in 2000 when u guys where 10 years old I prob have more expirence with this car then anyone else here so if I want to talk shit I am gonna .. Not everything I own is gonna be the best but you know what I will admit it ...

Other then the tranny tell me what I said about the car that was bad what shit did I talk? Saying the car is slow is not talking shit not every great car has to be fast.. Do u think 15 seconds 1/4 mile or even 14 is fast?
I am not talking shit just stating FACTS and owning the car since most of you guys where 9 or 10 gives me some right to evaluate this car!
Old 09-24-2009, 03:35 PM
B A N N E D

I actully have a job offer from infinity and park ave acura just tring to decide where I would make more loot.. I know GM's suck I would never buy one but they paid for my first condo and now its time to jump ship!
Old 09-24-2009, 03:44 PM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Both are fine auto makers, it will come down to which dealer pays better front end percentage and if they offer any back end payment, I think acura gives you honda money on a card as a spiff for every multiple of 5 cars you sell as well. That's what it used to be anyway.

<-- sold cars for several years.

Here's an idea how about just dropping this hijacked thread and move on to the next one hmm?
Old 09-24-2009, 04:06 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by Burnricers
Both are fine auto makers, it will come down to which dealer pays better front end percentage and if they offer any back end payment, I think acura gives you honda money on a card as a spiff for every multiple of 5 cars you sell as well. That's what it used to be anyway.

<-- sold cars for several years.

Here's an idea how about just dropping this hijacked thread and move on to the next one hmm?
Acura has spin bonuses almost every month on certain models..
250 salery and 20% 0-10 cars 100 flats and 25% after 10 cars and bonuses that start at 15 i think..
Infinity is 300 base and 25% no matter how many u sell and bunuses start at 10 cars dont know if they have spins but the manager did say they do get spiffs from corp..

GM used to be a great company to work for my pay scale was good and they had spins every month last year I made over $7000 in spins and they ended it in october and had great CSI bonuses but lately I have not got a check from GM in a year and no one wants to buy them anymore ( i do understand why ) I am getting some spins for the clunkers buy dont know if its from GM or the gov....

For the record I never said my car sucked if it didn't i would have sold it long ago (well no payments is a good thing) The car is still solid after 9 years where amercan cars feel solid but a 50K miles and its loose like a hooker pu-tang.. But the car is not fast.. I drive alot of cars (we sell used also) and I know compared to all new cars our cars aree not that fast and there is not enough aftermarket support to make them all that fast that all I am saying..
My next car will be slower then The car I have now it will either be a 06 RL or 06 M35 but like I said the car does not have to be fast to be a GREAT car..
I dont know where u guys get from me saying the car is not fast to it being a POS cuz i never said I hated it or it was a POS!