CHECK out my new 19z

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2002 | 08:24 PM
Burning Brakes

CHECK out my new 19z

http://www-scf.usc.edu/~jong/7mod.bmp
Old 10-04-2002 | 08:27 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Umm, it would help if you didn't have the pics linked to your c:\ drive. Other people can't see it yo, only you can.
Old 10-04-2002 | 08:45 PM
Moderator Alumnus

you need to upload the pics to the server, and then link to their path on the server.. so if you have them in the same directory as wheels.htm, then you should have them linked as IMG_0046.JPG, the code would look like image src="IMG_0046.JPG"not file:///C:/unzipped/IMG_2201/IMG_0046.JPG which is how you have them linked right now.
Old 10-05-2002 | 01:33 AM
Pro

HAHAHA C://.......

try

http://www-scf.usc.edu/~jong/7mod.bmp

and

http://www-scf.usc.edu/~jong/IMG_0046.JPG
Old 10-05-2002 | 02:10 AM
Burning Brakes

very good
...can we see ur ride??
Old 10-06-2002 | 10:57 PM
Not a Registered User

who's thread is this...Mr. Big, i though you were postin pics of your ride?...but someone else post pics of axis seven 3 peice?
Old 10-06-2002 | 11:09 PM
Pro

Originally posted by SicK TypeS
who's thread is this...Mr. Big, i though you were postin pics of your ride?...but someone else post pics of axis seven 3 peice?
I went to Mr Big's page and the images didnt show (b/c they were linked wrong) so I linked them where they should have been linked in the first place.

Now that I think about it... those rims aren't even out yet

I'm lost... maybe mr big can explain
Old 10-07-2002 | 12:36 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by SicK TypeS
its my thread...but stupid me, i dont know how i messed up the link...so i guess someone fixed it for me and posted the pics of the wheel.....those are my wheels he posted...from my site
Old 10-07-2002 | 11:56 AM
Rod
Drifting

Get them on your ride already and post some pics!!
Old 10-14-2002 | 09:53 PM
ASM I.S. Design FTW.

im not that big of a fan of crAXIS rims... but whatever floats ur boat man...
Old 10-14-2002 | 10:10 PM
Moderator Alumnus

damn, thats a nice lip. hurry up and get them on yo.
Old 10-14-2002 | 11:42 PM
Instructor

this again

i thought all the heavy played 19 inch crowd were gone...weak...jdm time
Old 10-14-2002 | 11:43 PM
Burning Brakes

Re: this again

Originally posted by Dafmann
i thought all the heavy played 19 inch crowd were gone...weak...jdm time
WTF u talkin about?
Old 10-15-2002 | 02:50 PM
ASM I.S. Design FTW.

i think he's referring to the fact that people who have been fixing up their cars lately have been too corporate, while tryin too hard to make their rims stand out along with their kit or whatever, while gettin casted rims instead of forged rims... stay JDM and you really can't go wrong... in addition, he's tryin to make the point that if you're not gonna get the best for ur car, why bother wasting ur time with shiet that's juss gonna break.. like crAXIS rims...btw, the owner of AXIS is a sell-out as well.. i got nothin against ur rims juss the company that makes them... my $0.02
Old 10-15-2002 | 04:33 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by brianlin87
i think he's referring to the fact that people who have been fixing up their cars lately have been too corporate, while tryin too hard to make their rims stand out along with their kit or whatever, while gettin casted rims instead of forged rims... stay JDM and you really can't go wrong... in addition, he's tryin to make the point that if you're not gonna get the best for ur car, why bother wasting ur time with shiet that's juss gonna break.. like crAXIS rims...btw, the owner of AXIS is a sell-out as well.. i got nothin against ur rims juss the company that makes them... my $0.02
ITs nice and all--how ur using a bunch of terms and metaphors to describe what this idiot is saying...but, why dont u try plain english instead....WHat do u mean by "going corporate" ...JDM? ..WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY??? NOT him....And in response to "why dont you get the best for ur car," why dont i just buy a lamborhghini or a ferrari or a bentley....if im gonna spend money for a car....I mean, hell, if im gonna shell out 35K for a car, why dont i just go all the way with a Ferrari, RIGHT? (another 200K is nothing right? lemme just pull it outta my wallet) i mean shit, i just goes for what looks good and suits my needs...If i thought a 3piece would look better, shit, i would of bought it instead of this casted piece of shit made in taiwan, right????y dont u show me a wheel that looks better...it all depends on personal tastes and preferences, and if ur not smart enuf to figure that out, then im just sorry for u!!!

-just my 2 cents for u
Old 10-15-2002 | 07:30 PM
Senior Moderator

i thought axis was good
Old 10-15-2002 | 09:45 PM
Advanced

I can care less what other people think. Those wheels retail for almost 3g's. Thier hot.
Old 10-15-2002 | 10:39 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by GOTHAM818
I can care less what other people think. Those wheels retail for almost 3g's. Thier hot.
yea =)...thx
Old 10-15-2002 | 10:43 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by mattg
i thought axis was good
THEY ARE....so dont let these guys fool you into thinking they are not...if they sucked, they wouldnt even be around anymore...All their wheels comply with and exceed the minimum standards for quality(in Japan JWL).
Old 10-15-2002 | 11:38 PM
Instructor

hahahahahah

dont even try to explain shit to these mindless fools...axis suck and fools that need to talk about looks and cost and that shit like that are the same ones that get on here and ask how to put on their cai or other stupid shit like putting chicken wire on their grills....19zz hahaha stop watchin mtv cribs and put the masta p juice away....nah wait go ahead and look stupid..you may as well bust out with the nautica and polo since ur all about played out old shit.....time to bust out with the stobe kits and limo tint
Old 10-15-2002 | 11:54 PM
Burning Brakes

Re: hahahahahah

dont even try to explain shit to these mindless fools...axis suck and fools that need to talk about looks and cost and that shit like that are the same ones that get on here and ask how to put on their cai or other stupid shit like putting chicken wire on their grills....19zz hahaha stop watchin mtv cribs and put the masta p juice away....nah wait go ahead and look stupid..you may as well bust out with the nautica and polo since ur all about played out old shit.....time to bust out with the stobe kits and limo tint
Dont knock on shit u cant afford, fag. People always talk shit to make themselves feel better when there is something they cant have. Its a way of rationalizing. (dont worry u dumbass...one day youll have it)...But if it makes u feel better, then go ahead...people on MTV cribs flaunt it cuz they got it and they can...people like you are Just JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahhahahaha
Old 10-16-2002 | 04:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Re: hahahahahah

the person who owns this site has 19" axis wheels on his car. i've heard nothing but good things about their wheels.

what do you have on your car Dafmann? what mods?
Old 10-16-2002 | 09:44 AM
Burning Brakes

Re: Re: hahahahahah

Originally posted by mattg
the person who owns this site has 19" axis wheels on his car. i've heard nothing but good things about their wheels.

what do you have on your car Dafmann? what mods?
exactly my point!
Old 10-16-2002 | 02:24 PM
One Bad Mutha

From: From the desert to the sea, to all of Southern California
Don't let no one get you down, your choice of rims is hot! If I see you out on the street one of these days, I will be looking at your shit fo' sure. Its all about looks, you can't drive your shit over 100mph in LA anyways, well maybe for a minute or two, but thats it. Peace, dont let no one get you down, shit, my ride is mostly stock, and I think its looks good, but when I gets the endz, I want to go with Chromed Niche f16s, I get dogged all the time, who cares, chrome is where its at for me, all show and gleem baby, fuck all that racing stuff, women ain't down wit dat, and thats all I care about. No dudes in my shit.
Old 10-16-2002 | 02:33 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by chatapuggy1
Don't let no one get you down, your choice of rims is hot! If I see you out on the street one of these days, I will be looking at your shit fo' sure. Its all about looks, you can't drive your shit over 100mph in LA anyways, well maybe for a minute or two, but thats it. Peace, dont let no one get you down, shit, my ride is mostly stock, and I think its looks good, but when I gets the endz, I want to go with Chromed Niche f16s, I get dogged all the time, who cares, chrome is where its at for me, all show and gleem baby, fuck all that racing stuff, women ain't down wit dat, and thats all I care about. No dudes in my shit.
Thanks for ur support bro...BTW you make several good points...no matter how much HP u got, theres always a speed limit and the police right behind it...i guess theres always ignorant pple out there who just have to talk shit and make others feel the way they do...oh well

ps...good choice of rims...i think someone on this boad has them too on a white cl
Old 10-16-2002 | 06:13 PM
ASM I.S. Design FTW.

i intentions fer this forum weren't to go talkin shiet on this forum but jus for the record... it was only my OPINION that brought upon my comments.. u think that i talk shiet in order to make myself feel good? hahah, i got a gurl to make myself feel good... u idiots who think that AXIS is the "dopest" rims out there are outta ur mind.. and fer your own personal knowledge "mr. big" JDM = Japanese Domestic Market.. if you check if out you won't find AXIS rims there... and since you lack suck knowledge you probbly some old ass man who fix up ur cars only cuz you think it makes your old ass feel better... if you don't kno how to fix up a car and all you do is bring it back to the shop and bitch and complain... look again son, you havin a midlife crisis and you need to get back to tending to ur families needs...
Old 10-17-2002 | 12:29 AM
Instructor

hahahahh

brian u my nigguh fo sho...can u believe this fool is tryin to talk bout jealous and shit like that..you saw my ride...he wants to talk about mods..hhhahahahahahhah..skool this pointless fyuk he is feelin strong...i can just picture his strugglin face..and his homo buddy is talkin bout gurls, i will post a pic of my ride and my baby....the funny thing is it will be MY car and gf and it will put all this shit to rest..dang you could have seen my gf at import nights in daygo...yeah she was gettin fools to pay to get their picture taken with her hahahhahahhhah oh did i mention big fag is strugglin..bro ur a little late to this cl.com shit ..tell u what i will post up some pics and u do the same..mo fo puttin pics of some rims (wack rims at that) in a box.hahahahha. whats next gonna pay some byatch to take a pic next to ur ride...19zzzzzz hahahahah
Old 10-17-2002 | 01:40 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by brianlin87
i intentions fer this forum weren't to go talkin shiet on this forum but jus for the record... it was only my OPINION that brought upon my comments.. u think that i talk shiet in order to make myself feel good? hahah, i got a gurl to make myself feel good... u idiots who think that AXIS is the "dopest" rims out there are outta ur mind.. and fer your own personal knowledge "mr. big" JDM = Japanese Domestic Market.. if you check if out you won't find AXIS rims there... and since you lack suck knowledge you probbly some old ass man who fix up ur cars only cuz you think it makes your old ass feel better... if you don't kno how to fix up a car and all you do is bring it back to the shop and bitch and complain... look again son, you havin a midlife crisis and you need to get back to tending to ur families needs...
first of all...if i was old, i wouldnt spend a dam minute trying to prove anything to you fucks...not that i am...i just wanna make things right..........second, i did not say that axis was the best....im sure there are many good wheels out there...and dont be knockin on shit u cant afford....u made me say it again....ur just plain jealous....u cant even think of anything to say so u gotta assume shit like im old or some lame crap like that.....And if i dint know what JDM was, why the fuk would i mention it??? Axis meets all the quality standards that any other wheel manufacturer does.....As far as quality....i would like you to prove it...that they are sub-standard....why dont u back ur shit up??? DONT JUST TALK SHIT...show it it with some solid evidence or else ur just another chump like daffmann who cant even post a pick of his "dopeass ride"........hell probly post a pic of a nice car he saw at import nights and with some ugly hoe he claims to be his...who the fuck would kno..?? SO please, y dont u be more mature...i assume u go to UCSD...they must have admitted u for some reason...unless u got lucky!!! have some knowledge about the topic before u try to argue, u fuck!!!
Old 10-17-2002 | 01:48 AM
Burning Brakes

Re: hahahahh

brian u my nigguh fo sho...can u believe this fool is tryin to talk bout jealous and shit like that..you saw my ride...he wants to talk about mods..hhhahahahahahhah..skool this pointless fyuk he is feelin strong...i can just picture his strugglin face..and his homo buddy is talkin bout gurls, i will post a pic of my ride and my baby....the funny thing is it will be MY car and gf and it will put all this shit to rest..dang you could have seen my gf at import nights in daygo...yeah she was gettin fools to pay to get their picture taken with her hahahhahahhhah oh did i mention big fag is strugglin..bro ur a little late to this cl.com shit ..tell u what i will post up some pics and u do the same..mo fo puttin pics of some rims (wack rims at that) in a box.hahahahha. whats next gonna pay some byatch to take a pic next to ur ride...19zzzzzz hahahahah
get your english right, u sound like a poor ass fag on the bottom of this stratified society........YOU ARE ALL TALK!!! just like that other moron brian....u need to talk big about yourself to make yourself feel better....how pathetic is that???...u even need to say that u have a fine ass bitch to prove that ur a man....she's probly a bitch anyways (a fukin mutt/DOG)....please...import nights my ass...y dont i just post a pic of my lambo sittin next to some mut??? that ll teach you!!! ur probly gonna post some pics that ur friends snatched from someones cam or some shit....all i can say u that u need to get a life...u just browsing peoples pics and talkin shit on them to make urself feel like a biggerBOY....LEARN HOW TO BE A REAL MAN!!! cuz that you aint "cuz" ....

oh, and if i wanted your opinion regarding my "wackass rims" i would have consulted a 3rd grader since your mental capabilities would be quite comprable...if not worse....NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR CRASS PERCEPTIONS....

BTW...feel free to grab a dictionary to figure out what im trying to infer to you...i kno that would be useful to u...if u even kno what that is or how to use one....(GET A FUCKIN EDUCATION...OR MAKE USE OF THE ONE U Suppossedly had, u Defiled piece of shit)

MAY GOD SAVE YOUR PITIFUL SOULs....IF IT IS RIGHT THAT HE SHOULD DO SO!!!!

..........LOL
Old 10-17-2002 | 02:14 AM
It's Go-Time.

IMO, I like the Axis wheels look and pricing, but wouldn't buy them as I want a wheel that's a bit more unqiue. I think they look good on the CL/TLs.
Old 10-17-2002 | 12:42 PM
Burning Brakes

Geezus man, this thread is complete bullshit. The guy posted pictures of rims that he bought, for HIS car not yours, on a site supposedly consisting of people that share a common car and passion. And what do you do, rip him a new one and talk shit. It wasn't like he called you out. You should re-evaluate how you spend your time. I am sure that you have better things to do then to start shit posting wars on this site, like taking that Advanced Ebonics class you've been waiting for!
Once again, the only reason I am jumping into this is to suggest that we remeber that we're trying to form a community here to offer support and assistance to other CL drivers, not to force our personal perferences on others or to come here and tear others down for their own opinions. This thread shows immaturity more so than stupidity. I happen to have axis rims (on for only 2 weeks now) and was running MOMO sports for a year and a half before that, but that has nothing to do with what this thread is really about, which boils down to just plain cockiness.
Old 10-17-2002 | 04:29 PM
Rod
Drifting

Originally posted by MtBikR
Geezus man, this thread is complete bullshit. The guy posted pictures of rims that he bought, for HIS car not yours, on a site supposedly consisting of people that share a common car and passion. And what do you do, rip him a new one and talk shit. It wasn't like he called you out. You should re-evaluate how you spend your time. I am sure that you have better things to do then to start shit posting wars on this site, like taking that Advanced Ebonics class you've been waiting for!
Once again, the only reason I am jumping into this is to suggest that we remeber that we're trying to form a community here to offer support and assistance to other CL drivers, not to force our personal perferences on others or to come here and tear others down for their own opinions. This thread shows immaturity more so than stupidity. I happen to have axis rims (on for only 2 weeks now) and was running MOMO sports for a year and a half before that, but that has nothing to do with what this thread is really about, which boils down to just plain cockiness.

BTW, do you have pics of your car? I'd like to see how 19s look with the H&R Race springs and a system in the trunk, does the ass look like it's sagging?
Old 10-17-2002 | 08:43 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by MtBikR
you kno what?...you are completely right...I guess other people just have very bad attitudes nowadays...I mean, the whole point was just to post some pics for people to look at...thats what eveyryone else does in this pic section....I myself dont understand why these people have to log on just to talk shit and attempt to make others feel bad....im mean sure, if u personally got problems with the wheel, then fine....y cant ytou just let others kno for future references?? SO far, these idiots have only said that AXIS was crAXIS? WTF is that suppossed to mean?? they just think they are all cool n shit....nothing at all has been relevant to the subject in question....like u said "geezus" is right!

BTW, what kind of Axis do u have? and please post some pics here

thx
Old 10-17-2002 | 08:46 PM
Burning Brakes

oh nevermind...i just saw...u have muse...i was thinking about gettin those too...i photoshoped it on mine and it looks clean...but for some reason, i opted for the 7s cuz they just came out...but id still like to see it...(or what would of been mine) =)
Old 10-18-2002 | 04:18 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by Rod

BTW, do you have pics of your car? I'd like to see how 19s look with the H&R Race springs and a system in the trunk, does the ass look like it's sagging?
I'm going to get some pics up this weekend, man have I had a horror story with my car being in an accident and then the body shop stealing my entire stereo!!! Any way, that's how I got the new rims, front end , and as of yesterday 10-17-02, a brand new $9000 system So despite around three months of no CL and a lot of shit, I now have her back better by ten fold!

The race springs, as all H&R springs on our heavy assed cars, tend to sag in the rear. However with the intended rake that H&R planned for the springs, the ride comes out just about level,
Old 10-18-2002 | 04:57 PM
Burning Brakes

damn...nice
Old 10-22-2002 | 07:31 AM
Instructor

I just want to add my 2 cents.....

These guys r talkin about JDM JDM JDM...... From what I knew the CL isnt even available in Japan so WTF are they talkin about? If you wanna stay real JDM buy a car that is at least available there !
Old 10-22-2002 | 06:05 PM
Drifting

I thought dafman was gonna post a pic of his ride.
Old 10-22-2002 | 10:14 PM
Instructor

UMMMMMMMMMMM mr big i was backin u up ... y u jump down my throat?
Old 10-22-2002 | 11:30 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by BadaBingMan
UMMMMMMMMMMM mr big i was backin u up ... y u jump down my throat?
I would agree, Mr. Big, he's on your side. I finally got some pics of the new wheels and of the accident and stolen stero, but haven't got pics of the new installed stuff developed yet. So I am going to post them, let me know what you think of my new 19z!!! They're lovely crAXIS rims

Quick Reply: CHECK out my new 19z