Volkswagen 1.8T

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2002, 01:05 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by M-Diddy
Little kid, huh? I'm 23, pay for my car and appartment. So nice try.

And what makes your slow ass car "Not the one to mess with"?!!? Is it the door sills? Maybe those headlamps? They add like 60 WHP you know...

And don'y worry. I know who BillY T is. I'm sure if he saw this, he'd agree with me. After all, he talked to my friend Ian at Waterfest about his 14.6 STOCK time... But you know better...
LOL!

Whatever dude. Believe what you w ant, but you sure do not act like 23. More like 16. lol

I made the call out, find me someone
Old 10-25-2002, 01:09 PM
Suzuka Master

Little kid, huh? I'm 23
Now that explains quite a bit...

pay for my car and appartment.
Possible correction, you pay for you car and rent your apartment.

What is with the sexual orientation slurs, are you on to something my wife isn't aware of?? Just because of disagreements in vehicles potential does not warrant general slanders. Not everyone who owns a CL is wealthy; there seems to be a very wide income range for this vehicle. Nor does everyone prefer same sex relationships; in fact I don't know one. So please clarify your statements with you broad wealth of knowledge.
Old 10-25-2002, 01:12 PM
Shift_3.5 Auto

Little kid, huh? I'm 23, pay for my car and appartment. So nice try.

And what makes your slow ass car "Not the one to mess with"?!!? Is it the door sills? Maybe those headlamps? They add like 60 WHP you know...

And don'y worry. I know who BillY T is. I'm sure if he saw this, he'd agree with me. After all, he talked to my friend Ian at Waterfest about his 14.6 STOCK time... But you know better...
I still don't get it. Your stock times are in the 15's. You have a couple of freaks that made it into the 14's. Big deal. Same with every car manufacturer or forum you go to. Seriously, I went to your site and searched. Most of your members are damn near happy to reach 15.0-15.1. Your stock times are mid 15's. You have a hand full of members that have reached the EVER SO IMPRESSIVE 14.6 -14-7 :o . That's our stock times. You say our cars our slow. YOUR cars are slow. :o I proved to you facts and got times and you are still whining. What gives?? Instead of your members being impressed with your times of 14.6s and whatever you guys get flamed. Maybe you are doing more than what you are saying at the track. It's definitely not the norm. End this discussion already before we get to 20 pages of the same $hit. And before you go on saying double post, stop contradicting yourself and YOU stop the double post. After page 5 or so you have been flaming. IT's getting boring :o
Old 10-25-2002, 01:32 PM
7th Gear

Acura-CL.com: what happens when RICERS hit their mid-life crisis!

All of those hard earned dollars at the local AutoZone have added up and now you can unload that Civic for the more grown-up version: the Acura CL!!!

I'm sad to inform you that fake TYPE-R stickers and mufflers with 7" tips still don't add any HP...

Flame on! :wackit: :pfawk: :thumbsdn:
Old 10-25-2002, 01:41 PM
Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally posted by ichbinsaeufer

All of those hard earned dollars at the local AutoZone have added up and now you can unload that Civic for the more grown-up version: the Acura CL!!!

I'm sad to inform you that fake TYPE-R stickers and mufflers with 7" tips still don't add any HP...

And VWs are :ghey: Like I stated in an earlier post! 4 VWs made it and the Jetta is the gayest car ever! Not one Acura on the list, what does that tell you? Now get out of here before daddy has to take you over his knee! :sqntfawk:
Old 10-25-2002, 01:52 PM
Advanced

Someday you too may have enough money to own an Acura, just keep selling your ass on the corner for a 25 cents a pop to all the other VW homos.
Old 10-25-2002, 01:54 PM
Floyd Mayweather Jr.

ClubVW ... where young gays cum meat and play. The young gays drive around in their bitch cars and try to look hip. They are in search of respect, trying to prove to the world that their chick cars can be fast, by chipping them and voiding their warranty. When that fails they come to a real mans site and talk shit about chips and fashion just like little bitches do. Don't you girls have anything better to do like go get your nails done or something????
Old 10-25-2002, 02:02 PM
7th Gear

Originally posted by scalbert
What is with the sexual orientation slurs, are you on to something my wife isn't aware of?? Just because of disagreements in vehicles potential does not warrant general slanders...Nor does everyone prefer same sex relationships; in fact I don't know one. So please clarify your statements with you broad wealth of knowledge.
:pfawk: :sqntfawk:
Old 10-25-2002, 02:07 PM
7th Gear

Face it...this thread is in response to the other thread where one of your almighty Acura CL-Ss got taken by a lowly GTI

You guys are all pissed off that a "gay" car beat you so you have to come in here and validate your own masculinity by bashing gays and Volkswagens. Nice.

Go throw your dick-fear pity-party somewhere else...like where people actually care.
Old 10-25-2002, 02:12 PM
7th Gear

Continuing on...why all the gay slurs? What's wrong with gay people? It's just an alternative to heterosexuality. I myself am not gay but some of my friends are. Doesn't change a thing. They're still my friends.

Moreover, what about being gay makes it OK to stigmatize homosexuals? Why is this form of discrimination any better or more acceptable than using the n- word to describe black people in a derogatory fashion? Black people, gay people...gay black people...they're all humans, like the rest of us.

I don't understand why you all think being gay is so bad. It's just a way of life that some people choose. Again, I am not gay, but I'm not ignorant enough to criticize people for choosing that way of life for themselves. I say if you're an ignorant enough pus-head to go bashing gays, you might as well hop on the minority bashing boat as well.
Old 10-25-2002, 02:15 PM
Sucky Drifter

hahah....beat me or not....i bet u that i can pick up more girls in my TL than ur ugly little GTI or POS Jetta....hahahaha Volkswagen???? WTF....hahahah funny
Old 10-25-2002, 02:16 PM
7th Gear

Oh, I know why now.

It's the whole dick-fear thing. You guys are all terrified that you might in fact be closet homosexuals (which somehow makes you less of a person ) and so you have to criticize what you don't understand. It's a simple Freudian defense mechanism called projection. You're horrified that your pricks might be inadequate, so you have to criticize others-and other ways of life-in order to feel better about your own mediocre phalluses.

Imagine, a bunch of grown, (at least partially) educated men gathering around to bash gays so they can feel really tough and manly. You're all sad and pathetic, IMHO.
:sqntfawk:
Old 10-25-2002, 02:24 PM
Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Oh, I know why now.

It's the whole dick-fear thing. You guys are all terrified that you might in fact be closet homosexuals (which somehow makes you less of a person ) and so you have to criticize what you don't understand. It's a simple Freudian defense mechanism called projection. You're horrified that your pricks might be inadequate, so you have to criticize others-and other ways of life-in order to feel better about your own mediocre phalluses.

Imagine, a bunch of grown, (at least partially) educated men gathering around to bash gays so they can feel really tough and manly. You're all sad and pathetic, IMHO.
:sqntfawk:
I expected this from a VW driver! :whocares: :sqntfawk:
Old 10-25-2002, 02:46 PM
Advanced

What's wrong with gay people? It's just an alternative to heterosexuality. I myself am gay.

I don't understand why you all think being gay is so bad. It's just a way of life that some people choose.
Old 10-25-2002, 02:50 PM
Floyd Mayweather Jr.

GAYEST THREAD EVER!!!!!! I'm sorry I couldn't help myself on that one! LMAO
Old 10-25-2002, 02:58 PM
Intermediate

Originally posted by SilverBullet
At 80 mph the CL-S is stuck in 4th gear. 3rd takes the car to 110 mph, but 4th goes on and on after that. Due to tranny logic, it doesn't let the tranny shift down if your above 80. Now if you were at 60-70 yea, it would have shifted down and smoked your ass easy.
what the fuck, smoked my ass easy..........oops did i mention i was stock then.......oh and tiptronic.......oops........so guess what he should of beat me regardless but him no downshifting made him not pull away from a 02 stock auto gti..........LOL.......what the fuck ever.

Bottom line.......i give a fuck what ur car runs or what the fuck happens. Challenges have been made and we know how high and mighty u might be. I was civilized in this topic until that stupid ass post. Like i said find the guy in the RED CLS in NOVA.....about late 20's early 30's that played with me on 495. Shit it started on 95 and he never pulled me.........that was when he was doing about 65 on the right hand lane passing traffic. So ur sadly mistaken again........
Old 10-25-2002, 03:04 PM
Intermediate

Originally posted by AGPExTreMe
hahah....beat me or not....i bet u that i can pick up more girls in my TL than ur ugly little GTI or POS Jetta....hahahaha Volkswagen???? WTF....hahahah funny

LOL.......big deal.......so what ur saying is that if u had a VW u would have no girls.........

Damn i feel for ya........last time i checked i didnt need a car to pull girls.......)
Old 10-25-2002, 03:06 PM
Banned

A damn geo metro can beat us if we were stuck in 4th gear at 80 mph dude. Even in SS our computers says NO! That is one thing that sucks on our cars, but if the speed was slower you woild be TOAST.

Just like my friends NOSED 2001 VR6 GTI that runs 14.8 with his mods without NOS. I kill him on the highway or on a roll, he sprays me, he will leave me, but not BY MUCH.

Originally posted by BlueTRBO
what the fuck, smoked my ass easy..........oops did i mention i was stock then.......oh and tiptronic.......oops........so guess what he should of beat me regardless but him no downshifting made him not pull away from a 02 stock auto gti..........LOL.......what the fuck ever.

Bottom line.......i give a fuck what ur car runs or what the fuck happens. Challenges have been made and we know how high and mighty u might be. I was civilized in this topic until that stupid ass post. Like i said find the guy in the RED CLS in NOVA.....about late 20's early 30's that played with me on 495. Shit it started on 95 and he never pulled me.........that was when he was doing about 65 on the right hand lane passing traffic. So ur sadly mistaken again........
Old 10-25-2002, 03:27 PM
Suzuka Master

It is sad that my old "Civic" could still easily pull on the GTI with four adults in the car...:P

We also like some German junk too...

You guys sure know quite a bit about us CL owners...
Old 10-25-2002, 03:31 PM
Intermediate

Originally posted by SilverBullet
A damn geo metro can beat us if we were stuck in 4th gear at 80 mph dude. Even in SS our computers says NO! That is one thing that sucks on our cars, but if the speed was slower you woild be TOAST.

Just like my friends NOSED 2001 VR6 GTI that runs 14.8 with his mods without NOS. I kill him on the highway or on a roll, he sprays me, he will leave me, but not BY MUCH.
Look man.......i ran a TLS 3 times.......but yet this is more recently with my current mods. I know what ur car can do. I know what my car can do. I thought of getting this car a yr ago. But listen to me when i say this. From a stop and a roll i was pulling and could of pulled more if my tranny didnt fuck up. But anyway. I ran a CLS before........from a roll at 30 when i was chipped and he was stock and i pulled him by a car and shut down.........but all im saying is that i know the potential of ur ride with headers and so forth and so on.

And i have beat a nicely modded VR6 before. My car auto vs yours would be a good race. So dont bash my car if u dont know what i have, or to the competition that i have beatin. And u know the VR6 has no competition against the 1.8t when it comes to modification potential..........Just look at the numbers of Vr6's no NOS and 1.8t's no NOS running 13's.
Old 10-25-2002, 03:32 PM
Suzuka Master

I don't understand why you all think being gay is so bad. It's just a way of life that some people choose.
Those statements can get you in trouble with some groups who feel it is not a choice but a born trait... :P :P
Old 10-25-2002, 03:56 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ed The Romanian,
15.1 you are bragging abouta 15.1.

M-Diddy,
Show up at Etown and stop being a Mag-racer. You are gonna brag about how slow CLS is and then run a 15.1 like your buddy Ed are you?
Old 10-25-2002, 04:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Ok, I've seen enough of this garbage. Take it to email.