StreetEffectz TSX Headunit install (Sickest Thing I have ever Seen)

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2005, 11:11 PM
CGP Ebony

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
This would be Killer MOD install combo when the Pioneer Avic Z-1 Navi comes out! Ron, Would you be able to retrofit the Z-1? Given there are not any pics of it out yet though
Old 11-07-2005, 09:36 AM
Banned

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by xenonhid
This would be Killer MOD install combo when the Pioneer Avic Z-1 Navi comes out! Ron, Would you be able to retrofit the Z-1? Given there are not any pics of it out yet though
We could do the Z1 - there are some pics of it - it's a flipout and I can have those cables made too - it looks just like the N2 - currently working on an N2 project for an E46 where we seperate the screen and drive
Old 11-07-2005, 07:06 PM
CGP Ebony

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by StreetEffectz
We could do the Z1 - there are some pics of it - it's a flipout and I can have those cables made too - it looks just like the N2 - currently working on an N2 project for an E46 where we seperate the screen and drive
Cool, Keep us updated! I am interested in purchasing from you the combination of Z1 + your Headunit Mod on my TSX.

I'm just looking for someone who can do the install for me in the seattle area.

Old 06-04-2007, 08:58 PM
Arctic Blue TSX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
since you can't receive PM, and I am experiences some problems from the PAC SWI-PS ..

Streeteffectz, I sent you an email with our past record of the emails stating the problems and what not to your AOL account, not sure if that is still active or you did not come to it yet. Anyway, let me know when you want to work on my car with the pac swi-ps problem that you said you know exactly what went wrong. If it the firmware update for the PAC swi-ps? hmmm, i am very curious, but the website from PAC said to bring back to the installer for the update. Anyway, let me know.
Old 06-04-2007, 10:11 PM
Arctic Blue TSX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kimster
Streeteffectz, I sent you an email with our past record of the emails stating the problems and what not to your AOL account, not sure if that is still active or you did not come to it yet. Anyway, let me know when you want to work on my car with the pac swi-ps problem that you said you know exactly what went wrong. If it the firmware update for the PAC swi-ps? hmmm, i am very curious, but the website from PAC said to bring back to the installer for the update. Anyway, let me know.
Btw, for people reading this, Ron from Streeteffectz help me out alot and he is a very nice person to work with. Just don't want people to get the wrong idea about Streeteffectz due to PAC SWI-PS needs a update for its firmware. Anyway, did anyone experience PAC SWI-PS switching from source to source [from Radio to XM to CD then AV without pressing the controls every 5 secs] with Pioneer radio?