Benz_05_TSX Mugen TSX

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2005, 04:47 AM
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by CCColtsicehockey
yeah i know man i love it when others like my car to its a great feeling. modding cars and sharing on forums for others to see is a great thing. man what would we do without these forums.
I was at McDonald one day, like right after i finsih putting my kit on. And this old dude was looking at my car as he walked to his car and he hit his head on his door then his wife yelled at him and even when he was the car leaving, he was STILL looking at my car. It's a great feeling!!

I know, forums is like a big part of my life now!! before was drums, not CARS!! haha....like on the other site, some mods said it's good that i mod my car, share pics with people so more people will enjoy the forum and see beautiful cars. We show people what our cars are capable of!
Old 12-19-2005, 04:48 AM
Regional Coordinator (Southeast)

Received 3,791 Likes on 2,555 Posts
Originally Posted by Benz_05_TSX
Well.... i think it will still be here, but the badges will be the same. I am pretty sure we will still get the Amber sidemarkers and they will get clear. SO the lights won't change. But, that's good....no more $$$ sterring wheel!
no more steering is right and it wont be as unique cause it will still say acura. that way it wont confuse as many people.
Old 12-19-2005, 04:52 AM

I was at McDonald one day, like right after i finsih putting my kit on. And this old dude was looking at my car as he walked to his car and he hit his head on his door then his wife yelled at him and even when he was the car leaving, he was STILL looking at my car. It's a great feeling!!

I know, forums is like a big part of my life now!! before was drums, not CARS!! haha....like on the other site, some mods said it's good that i mod my car, share pics with people so more people will enjoy the forum and see beautiful cars. We show people what our cars are capable of!
yeah i have a story like that too. i was driving to pick my sister up from school over thanksgiving break and this kid was walking out of the school and looking at my car and almost tripped down the steps lol. it was so funny.

the forums are definitly part of my life big time. there are like 6 different forums I am on. This one , the other one, 3 jdm forums, and our car club forum, and the school import car club forum so actually 7.
Old 12-19-2005, 04:52 AM
Drifting

Yeah C230 is not even a real Benz LOL its a wannabe.

Honda should just bring more JDM cars over thats exactly what they should do. Leave the trucks to the pros.
HAha... exactly!! That's why i don't like C-class, it's like you are trying to act rich but all you drive is a C230... wow.. big deal! But i DO like C55...haha, that's just an insane car!

Exactly!, trucks = modestic. Imports can't beat them!! When i go to the honda site, there are SO MANY moddable cars that would look so nice!
Old 12-19-2005, 04:54 AM
Drifting

JDM Benz what a great Idea.
Ya man!! SInce he wanna be unique like me, and do things that no one has done, i told him to JDM his Benz!! haha... just to piss people off!! putting japanese parts on a euro car!!
Old 12-19-2005, 04:56 AM
Drifting

ya i am definitly going to keep modding.

I would really love to get a 96 - 98 a4 with only like 70k miles on it as a second car cause it would last long and still be pretty luxary and want not.
That's true! Impreza is purely speed, and you could drop a JDM engine in it too! gc6!! or someting like that.... my head is too full of CL7/9 things!

A4 is nice.... but TSX(accord) interior still > A4 interior!! the new A4 was one of my choices too, but the interior looks too cheap! i don't know how the old ones are~
Old 12-19-2005, 04:56 AM

HAha... exactly!! That's why i don't like C-class, it's like you are trying to act rich but all you drive is a C230... wow.. big deal! But i DO like C55...haha, that's just an insane car!

Exactly!, trucks = modestic. Imports can't beat them!! When i go to the honda site, there are SO MANY moddable cars that would look so nice!
yeah the C55 is nice. I mean the C230 supercharged hatch is nice my friend has one and it is so fun to drive but it still doesnt feel like a real benz inside.

Yeah american trucks kill import trucks.
Old 12-19-2005, 04:58 AM

Ya man!! SInce he wanna be unique like me, and do things that no one has done, i told him to JDM his Benz!! haha... just to piss people off!! putting japanese parts on a euro car!!
How many japanese parts do they actually make for that car though.
Old 12-19-2005, 04:59 AM
Drifting

hey man you missed the one I am talking about man. check page 4. she is in a mini skirt leaning over her SSM TSX. still talking about tsx so still on topic.
Ya... damn look at her... so nice.....*on the TSX hood* I want to see a frontal shot of the driver though *and the TSX* hahahah! still on topic!
Old 12-19-2005, 05:01 AM

That's true! Impreza is purely speed, and you could drop a JDM engine in it too! gc6!! or someting like that.... my head is too full of CL7/9 things!

A4 is nice.... but TSX(accord) interior still > A4 interior!! the new A4 was one of my choices too, but the interior looks too cheap! i don't know how the old ones are~
daily driver equals no mods at all cause you cant take money away from the project car. the only mod it gets are springs cause i can stand factory height cars or coilovers depending on the cost for them cause then i can do the install myself and save that money since i wouldnt need a spring compressor.

yeah hopefully today I will get my dad to go look at an a 98 a4 with me.
Old 12-19-2005, 05:01 AM
Drifting

ya rotary with cams along with my supercharged turbocharger.
HAhaa... that was one of the best videos!! it was like, 1:23 long... and he said alot of other crap too......please don't be posers

so people!! let's not put stickers or GTR badges on your TSX, or CCC and I will hunt you down!! and.... just take off your badge, we mean no harm..... not yet!
Old 12-19-2005, 05:04 AM
Drifting

no more steering is right and it wont be as unique cause it will still say acura. that way it wont confuse as many people.
Ya.... and all those people who thinks they are better than us because they still have acura on their ride while we spend even MORE money to make it HONDA... psh, who has a more $$ car now?? they think they pay more cuz they have Acura~

well....not "WE" yet....but soon
Old 12-19-2005, 05:04 AM

Ya... damn look at her... so nice.....*on the TSX hood* I want to see a frontal shot of the driver though *and the TSX* hahahah! still on topic!
yes i want to see a front pic too. maybe she will take some pics with my tsx in a sexy outfit. damn that would be nice.
Old 12-19-2005, 05:05 AM

HAhaa... that was one of the best videos!! it was like, 1:23 long... and he said alot of other crap too......please don't be posers

so people!! let's not put stickers or GTR badges on your TSX, or CCC and I will hunt you down!! and.... just take off your badge, we mean no harm..... not yet!
yes we will hunt you down.
Old 12-19-2005, 05:07 AM
Drifting

yeah i have a story like that too. i was driving to pick my sister up from school over thanksgiving break and this kid was walking out of the school and looking at my car and almost tripped down the steps lol. it was so funny.

the forums are definitly part of my life big time. there are like 6 different forums I am on. This one , the other one, 3 jdm forums, and our car club forum, and the school import car club forum so actually 7.
Haha.... nice. If it was your sister's friends, you could've offer them a ride, only if they were hot and legal....ahahha!

ya, forums is taking away my time too! i am on here now alot, the other TSX forum, a BIG car forum that's like all of North coast and a Drum forum, which i don't go on much since i sold my set. What JDM forums are there??
Old 12-19-2005, 05:08 AM

Ya.... and all those people who thinks they are better than us because they still have acura on their ride while we spend even MORE money to make it HONDA... psh, who has a more $$ car now?? they think they pay more cuz they have Acura~

well....not "WE" yet....but soon
acura, honda, its the same thing why cant people undertand that. honda bring acura to japan will just make it harder for them to understand. honda should have gotten rid of acura instead.
Old 12-19-2005, 05:10 AM
Drifting

yeah the C55 is nice. I mean the C230 supercharged hatch is nice my friend has one and it is so fun to drive but it still doesnt feel like a real benz inside.

Yeah american trucks kill import trucks.
Ya, i have a few friends who have the C230 too. It's a nice car, but if you get the base, you have cloth seats. I mean, it's a BENZ!! and you get cloth?? wtf..... but ya, i have 2 frds who pimped out their C230s coupe, and i know 2 guys who pimped out their C240s....

I just don't think modding Benz is as much fun as imports, and their mods are more $$ than us!
Old 12-19-2005, 05:11 AM

Haha.... nice. If it was your sister's friends, you could've offer them a ride, only if they were hot and legal....ahahha!

ya, forums is taking away my time too! i am on here now alot, the other TSX forum, a BIG car forum that's like all of North coast and a Drum forum, which i don't go on much since i sold my set. What JDM forums are there??
yeah it was some random kid she didnt know. she is 15 so her friends wouldnt be very legal LOL!.

JDM Forums:
Jspek.com
JDMuniverse.com
JTuned.com
Old 12-19-2005, 05:12 AM
Drifting

How many japanese parts do they actually make for that car though.
Not much, just really cosmetic stuff. Well, my friend is getting a CLS, so he's getting the WALD kit and along with it, some JDM rims, called Leon Hardditt or something.... really nice!
Old 12-19-2005, 05:12 AM

Ya, i have a few friends who have the C230 too. It's a nice car, but if you get the base, you have cloth seats. I mean, it's a BENZ!! and you get cloth?? wtf..... but ya, i have 2 frds who pimped out their C230s coupe, and i know 2 guys who pimped out their C240s....

I just don't think modding Benz is as much fun as imports, and their mods are more $$ than us!
yeah and i though jdm mods were expensive till i saw the mods for there cars they are crazy money. like 1kUSD for a front lip and like 2.5kUSD for an exhaust.
Old 12-19-2005, 05:13 AM

Not much, just really cosmetic stuff. Well, my friend is getting a CLS, so he's getting the WALD kit and along with it, some JDM rims, called Leon Hardditt or something.... really nice!
yeah I have heard of that stuff. wald makes a lot of VIP kits.
Old 12-19-2005, 05:14 AM
Drifting

daily driver equals no mods at all cause you cant take money away from the project car. the only mod it gets are springs cause i can stand factory height cars or coilovers depending on the cost for them cause then i can do the install myself and save that money since i wouldnt need a spring compressor.

yeah hopefully today I will get my dad to go look at an a 98 a4 with me.
nice, ask your dad to go with you after work! Getting springs are important too, it can improve handling (safer) and looks as well! i thought you would put some rims on it too.... but i just remember you said NO CHEAP RIMS whatsoever...haha!
Old 12-19-2005, 05:16 AM
Drifting

yes i want to see a front pic too. maybe she will take some pics with my tsx in a sexy outfit. damn that would be nice.
^ haha.... don't scare her away!! and that's border line...need to stay on topic

Um... if you read this... maybe we can msn or grab a coffee somehow and chat about our cars... i would LOVE to do some photoshoot on you.... um, i mean your car and you.....
Old 12-19-2005, 05:19 AM
Drifting

yes we will hunt you down.
AS JDM MODS (hopefully sometime) , we will control and monitor any cars that aren't nicely done and are full of rice...... haha.. i am jus kididng...we love all TSX (except those posers and stickers) and we will welcome all of you!! haha!
Old 12-19-2005, 05:19 AM

^ haha.... don't scare her away!! and that's border line...need to stay on topic

Um... if you read this... maybe we can msn or grab a coffee somehow and chat about our cars... i would LOVE to do some photoshoot on you.... um, i mean your car and you.....
yeah exactly man thats how to do it LOL
Old 12-19-2005, 05:20 AM

AS JDM MODS (hopefully sometime) , we will control and monitor any cars that aren't nicely done and are full of rice...... haha.. i am jus kididng...we love all TSX (except those posers and stickers) and we will welcome all of you!! haha!
yes no posers allowed lol
Old 12-19-2005, 05:20 AM
Drifting

acura, honda, its the same thing why cant people undertand that. honda bring acura to japan will just make it harder for them to understand. honda should have gotten rid of acura instead.
Well, Acura is established JUST for those snobby wanna be rich people. They think Acura is better than Honda, but, LOOK AT YOUR TRUNK! YOUR WINDOW! and your VIN ##, it all has honda on it!
Old 12-19-2005, 05:21 AM

nice, ask your dad to go with you after work! Getting springs are important too, it can improve handling (safer) and looks as well! i thought you would put some rims on it too.... but i just remember you said NO CHEAP RIMS whatsoever...haha!
yeah he said he would go look with me after we got some work done in the morning. maybe take lunch and do it.
Old 12-19-2005, 05:22 AM
Drifting

yeah it was some random kid she didnt know. she is 15 so her friends wouldnt be very legal LOL!.

JDM Forums:
Jspek.com
JDMuniverse.com
JTuned.com
HAHa....up here, as long as one is 16 and the other is 14, its

I thought JTuned was a magazine...didn't know its a forum. I have some car forum that i register and never went again, it's so bad and dead....
Old 12-19-2005, 05:22 AM

Well, Acura is established JUST for those snobby wanna be rich people. They think Acura is better than Honda, but, LOOK AT YOUR TRUNK! YOUR WINDOW! and your VIN ##, it all has honda on it!
yeah exactly all the stuff on the car really still says honda. I mean even the factory radio which says acura on the outside says honda on the back.
Old 12-19-2005, 05:24 AM
Drifting

yeah and i though jdm mods were expensive till i saw the mods for there cars they are crazy money. like 1kUSD for a front lip and like 2.5kUSD for an exhaust.
Ya man, the M3 front lip is like 1k USD and there's fake ones for 300USD.....so, hahaha.....

When you get into Kleeman and Carlsson stuff, that's when the money REALLY drains away from your wallet
Old 12-19-2005, 05:25 AM

HAHa....up here, as long as one is 16 and the other is 14, its

I thought JTuned was a magazine...didn't know its a forum. I have some car forum that i register and never went again, it's so bad and dead....
yeah but 19 and a half and 15 or 16 dont really work and it would just be kinda weird. And they could drive the tsx either. i had to keep it on task.
Old 12-19-2005, 05:26 AM
Drifting

yeah I have heard of that stuff. wald makes a lot of VIP kits.
Yup!! their stuff is not bad! They make things for ALL kinds of cars, JDM, USDM, EDM, ItalyDM...

VIP is a nice style!! i've seen like 2 NBP VIP TSX(accord) slammed with a kit and 20" chrome, looks really nice!
Old 12-19-2005, 05:26 AM

Ya man, the M3 front lip is like 1k USD and there's fake ones for 300USD.....so, hahaha.....

When you get into Kleeman and Carlsson stuff, that's when the money REALLY drains away from your wallet
Carlsson stuff is defintiyl rediculous.
Old 12-19-2005, 05:27 AM
Drifting

yeah exactly man thats how to do it LOL
HAha... i will post pics too, of us... um... us....our rides....haha!

I think a SSM n CG photoshoot will be
Old 12-19-2005, 05:28 AM
Drifting

yes no posers allowed lol
PG 12!!! Ya, please no posers..... or......*insert smile*
Old 12-19-2005, 05:31 AM
Drifting

yeah he said he would go look with me after we got some work done in the morning. maybe take lunch and do it.
HAha, that's the good part working for your father. DUring lunch breaks, "let's go and check out some cars son" ....haha, that is so sweet!!
Old 12-19-2005, 05:33 AM
Drifting

yeah exactly all the stuff on the car really still says honda. I mean even the factory radio which says acura on the outside says honda on the back.
It does?? haha, i never took my car apart. Since it's my first car, and kinda expensive and nice... i don't wanna mess it up! I mean, if i got a Civic or something, i would definietly mod the whole car myself....but, i am too lazy, and i have better things to do.....like go on thie forum
Old 12-19-2005, 05:33 AM

HAha... i will post pics too, of us... um... us....our rides....haha!

I think a SSM n CG photoshoot will be
SSM and CG shoot would be and with her it would be
Old 12-19-2005, 05:36 AM
Drifting

yeah but 19 and a half and 15 or 16 dont really work and it would just be kinda weird. And they could drive the tsx either. i had to keep it on task.
Haha.... ya, stay on task! Sidenote: well, you know, once you are 25, you will date 21s or even 20.... when you are older, age gap won't be that bad. I mean, Haliary Duff is dating a guy 8 yrs older!!

but um...ya, TSX TSX TSX TSX TSX!

Quick Reply: Benz_05_TSX Mugen TSX