Benz_05_TSX Mugen TSX

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2005, 11:40 PM
Team Owner

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Chris_F

there ya go... i think the grill looks pretty damn good and i was really close to buying it at one stage but the price held me back. The kit looks ok, a bit V.I.P jap for my taste though, what do u think?
Somebody needs a camber kit.
Old 12-23-2005, 11:41 PM
Regional Coordinator (Southeast)

Received 3,791 Likes on 2,555 Posts
ok cool, got some pictures of the feels kit? can't ever remember seeing it on a CG
yeah but this is a year or two away man.
Old 12-23-2005, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by jlukja
nah man. didnt you get the memo. thats how they roll in japan.
Old 12-24-2005, 12:01 AM
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Firefightr86
my cheif rips on me all the time for that lol, Last night he was like "you know what, I think im gonna rip the Badges off my Tahoe, and make it into a Yukon.. I meen thats how they roll in europe right? "

lol ech do what you want its your car, if people dont understand it forget em
HAha... at least your boss is playing, but i know people who LOOK down on people who rebadged to Honda because they think they drive a cheaper car or that they are stupid. And they drive the same car....

Ya, i don't care what others think, it's my car, screw them
Old 12-24-2005, 12:01 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by CCColtsicehockey
well keep up the search and if you find a place with a half decent price on feels stuff let me know.
It's very hard to find FEELS ANYTHING......
Old 12-24-2005, 12:02 AM
Drifting

well convince them now and send them to do shoot with my car its ready.
HAHa. and how are they gonna travel all down?? Ecxpenses all paid??
Old 12-24-2005, 12:04 AM
Drifting

FEELS better not go out of business I want that kit eventually.
I don't know.. i have a big feeling though!! since their stuff is so $$$, not many people use their mods, but luckily, they do ALL HONDAS, not like Phase, who only worked on NSX and TSX~
Old 12-24-2005, 12:07 AM
Drifting

you just put two words in one sentence that cant go in the same sentence. Those two words would be JDM and CHEAP. JDM is never CHEAP.
HAha.. true! But cheap as in.... JDM cheap. LIke, JDM valve cover is cheap compared to SPoon...hahaha!... that kinda cheap!
Old 12-24-2005, 12:08 AM
Drifting

that would be sick to get a set of rims straight from there. if he is going back we need gas doors man.
Ya, i will send him a pic before he goes bak! hopefully it's avaliable, unlike some people who said it's jus a CF sticker!
Old 12-24-2005, 12:08 AM
Drifting

make a post in the thread with both pics and I will give it ago.
Um... chris did it, you mind?? thanks!
Old 12-24-2005, 12:09 AM
Drifting

maybe I will have to do that.
CRAZY POSTWHORING.... JDM style! ahah!
Old 12-24-2005, 12:10 AM
Drifting

HMMM. wald front wald sides and either mugen or euro r rear. could be a cool look would have to see the kit first.
Ya, the WALD front is pretty nice... but screams VIP style. The side and rear isn't much to look at~
Old 12-24-2005, 12:11 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hmm i can see why your worried that they'll go out of business... it seems to be the trend in japan these days
Old 12-24-2005, 12:13 AM
Drifting

LOL yeah you read all this. Yeah this can actually be an pretty useful thread with all the JDM info in it. There are a couple off topic posts but 95% is about JDM parts.
Yup! and we will be adding MORE JDM info in it everyday!
Old 12-24-2005, 12:14 AM
Drifting

acutally yeah I think it is the POND grill you should get it and have the slats painted chrome. I think that would look real good.
you can paint it grille?? Doesn't it take a long process and some money to chrome things/?
Old 12-24-2005, 12:16 AM
Drifting

well what are you waiting for. create some Azine business cards and get them on the board. I was at my local tuner shop the other day and a guy with a TSX stopped in to ask about getting some fogs with a factory look cause he didnt want to pay the dealer $500. They said there is nothing out but I wrote the name of the site down and gave it to him along with my user ID hopefully he will join.
hahaa... nice! well, some people i just saw on the street driving, and some i jus saw their car parked, don't even know who they are. One of the 2 people who has it are on the other board, they lurk around here i think~
Old 12-24-2005, 12:18 AM
Drifting

yeah it doesnt screem perfromance but you also said you are doing this car for show not go.
true! but, even for show.. you can make the car LOOK perfromance, or LOOK pimp! haha... if i wanna make it look PIMP, i don't know if the mugen kit goes well with the theme.... and that will mean i have to go w/ 20" chromes?
Old 12-24-2005, 12:20 AM
Drifting

yeah screw they should get with the times LOL!
I actually want some cocky guy with a TSX to go beside me and roll down his window and shout like , " PSH! you drive HONDA?? my ACURA OWN YOUR STUPID HONDA MUGEN thing... " .... i would just be laffing my ass off
Old 12-24-2005, 12:21 AM
Drifting

tell him thats not how they roll in europe cause in europe they dont drive those gas hogs.
HAHAHa.. no, in Europe, all they drive are Benz, Bimmers, and Audis....hahaha!
Old 12-24-2005, 12:22 AM
Drifting

the POND grill is pretty nice... that or the wald grill for my money, trust me i doubt you'll see many people on the road with either

i came across a picture a while back... i'll post it up for ya
Thanks for posting the pic man!! yes!! i want rare stuff!!
Old 12-24-2005, 12:23 AM
Drifting

there ya go... i think the grill looks pretty damn good and i was really close to buying it at one stage but the price held me back. The kit looks ok, a bit V.I.P jap for my taste though, what do u think?
It does loook VIP, but i am sure if you have a decent drop and some nice perfroamce rims, it won't look as VIP as you think!!! Its like the Kenstyle kit!
Old 12-24-2005, 12:24 AM
Drifting

that kit is sweet man I want that grill too. the cost conversion is only 206USD so it isnt that bad.
Don't get it!! Get FEELS ....ahaha!
Old 12-24-2005, 12:28 AM
Drifting

yea the grill is real nice not a huge fan of the rest of the kit tho.. reminds me of that JP kit a bit how the bottom of the lip extends out and the side skirts are squareish.

I think the wald grill would look sweet on Benz car... but CCColts, man i love how your car looks with the JDM oem theme i think the wald kit would be a step down from what you already have. havin said that, the front wald lip looks like it'd suit the oem rear and sides fairly well for people that already have the oem kit.
I think the front lip is kinda weird, look like the NEW mugen kit or the L-tuned kit for the IS300 or Altezza....

I don't know how the WALD grill would look on my car though, i mean, doesn't the line in the middle of the grill look kinda weird?
Old 12-24-2005, 12:28 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Benz_05_TSX
true! but, even for show.. you can make the car LOOK perfromance, or LOOK pimp! haha... if i wanna make it look PIMP, i don't know if the mugen kit goes well with the theme.... and that will mean i have to go w/ 20" chromes?
i think with your car you could easily go the pimp, performance + jdm look. haha something like jdm pimpformance. Some nice (not neccesarily forged) 18" volks/works/advan/ssr sort of rims would look really good theres no need to go 20" if your going show... 18" is already pretty showy if you ask me especially if you get something with a fancy lookin lip.

the mugen kit does look fairly serious/peformance styled but the way your car is at the moment you dont have to go full pimp or full performance look - sounds like you'd prefer something in between. Make your car look how you want it to! don't conform to a particular style
Old 12-24-2005, 12:29 AM
Drifting

yeah I am not going to switch to that kit. I will never change the kit unless I get the FEELS kit. Only then will my car get a make over.
GET FEELS>.. then i will have something to drool over. I am really reconsidering getting the FEELS front too.... but.. i don't know.. i think i should get the rest of my car done first!
Old 12-24-2005, 12:30 AM
Drifting

ok cool, got some pictures of the feels kit? can't ever remember seeing it on a CG
There's none on a CG......EVER!@! that's why we like it!!

but... there's one on a PWP and ABP before!
Old 12-24-2005, 12:30 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by jlukja
it's VIP style yO!!! you should've see some of the OTHER VIP style cars.....HOLY CAMBERS BATMAN!!!

*i didn't know mods are reading this, better saty on topic*
Old 12-24-2005, 12:31 AM
Drifting

Not if you are not doing your performance mods!
Old 12-24-2005, 12:32 AM
Drifting

nah man. didnt you get the memo. thats how they roll in japan.
I wonder how often they buy new tires though~
Old 12-24-2005, 12:36 AM
Drifting

i think with your car you could easily go the pimp, performance + jdm look. haha something like jdm pimpformance. Some nice (not neccesarily forged) 18" volks/works/advan/ssr sort of rims would look really good theres no need to go 20" if your going show... 18" is already pretty showy if you ask me especially if you get something with a fancy lookin lip.

the mugen kit does look fairly serious/peformance styled but the way your car is at the moment you dont have to go full pimp or full performance look - sounds like you'd prefer something in between. Make your car look how you want it to! don't conform to a particular style
YA!! you get me! i wanna create a style... but, the style i am going for is kinda perfromance for show style, like... performance looking kit and rims, but big rims so it's actually NOT performance. But ya, i ain't really sure i want 19s....because they are kinda big. 18" volks is always what i wanted to go for, but i've seen almost EVERY VOlk racing rims on this car... i think i need to move to Advan or SSR, or maybe Works!

I kinda do want to give people the feel like, DAMN, that car is pimp....but at the same time, screams perfromance
Old 12-24-2005, 12:37 AM
Burning Brakes

I don't know how the WALD grill would look on my car though, i mean, doesn't the line in the middle of the grill look kinda weird?
yea maybe it would look a little weird ... because it doesn't tie in with the chrome of the mugen. It would look very very good with a feels lip though (i remember what it looks like vaguely).

but don't discount the grill we get here in a australia, it actually suits the mugen kit really well (Tweigh's car from ozhonda.com):

even if you have this grill for the mean time while you try and source something a bit more unique - i'm sure you could find one fairly cheap.

I just don't think many grill's will suit the mugen kit that well besides the actual mugen grill or something oem. The pond grill and backup grill just don't seem like they'd mesh to me
Old 12-24-2005, 12:41 AM
Burning Brakes

YA!! you get me! i wanna create a style... but, the style i am going for is kinda perfromance for show style, like... performance looking kit and rims, but big rims so it's actually NOT performance. But ya, i ain't really sure i want 19s....because they are kinda big. 18" volks is always what i wanted to go for, but i've seen almost EVERY VOlk racing rims on this car... i think i need to move to Advan or SSR, or maybe Works!

I kinda do want to give people the feel like, DAMN, that car is pimp....but at the same time, screams perfromance
hahaha "performance looking kit and rims, but big rims so it's actually NOT performance" that made me laugh. A lot of people can see massive rims and think a car is fast because "shit look how big its rims are! must be serious about performance" haha when in reality lightweight and wide 17" would be better for actual performance.

yep im a huge fan of Advan, ssr and works wheels - go for them over volks - especially if they got a style you like. I love the SSr rype C's, work emotion cai and advan TCII and RGII all so damn nice
Old 12-24-2005, 01:26 AM
Drifting

yea maybe it would look a little weird ... because it doesn't tie in with the chrome of the mugen. It would look very very good with a feels lip though (i remember what it looks like vaguely).

but don't discount the grill we get here in a australia, it actually suits the mugen kit really well (Tweigh's car from ozhonda.com):

even if you have this grill for the mean time while you try and source something a bit more unique - i'm sure you could find one fairly cheap.

I just don't think many grill's will suit the mugen kit that well besides the actual mugen grill or something oem. The pond grill and backup grill just don't seem like they'd mesh to me
wow, thanks for the pics man!! i never seen mugen lip on a NBP yet, well, not the full kit! I kinda like it... at least it doesn't have chrome in the middle except the "H", that's why i kinda want the Type S grill.....

I might get the Mugen grill to try it on and see, but, send me a PM when you are selling your grille man!
Old 12-24-2005, 01:32 AM
Drifting

hahaha "performance looking kit and rims, but big rims so it's actually NOT performance" that made me laugh. A lot of people can see massive rims and think a car is fast because "shit look how big its rims are! must be serious about performance" haha when in reality lightweight and wide 17" would be better for actual performance.

yep im a huge fan of Advan, ssr and works wheels - go for them over volks - especially if they got a style you like. I love the SSr rype C's, work emotion cai and advan TCII and RGII all so damn nice
OMG... hahaa.. people think BIG rims = BIGGER performance? Shit.. then those MONSTER trucks and SUVs with 24s must be REALLY REALLY FAST!! and the DC2R with 16's must be so damn slow compare to them
BUt you can't really blame them, because look at all the high performance cars, they are equipped with big rims, M3= 18", M6= 19" , Ferraris = 19" i think...

I like the Works cai, kinda looks like euro R, that's wht i wanted Volks GT-V, but ya, VOlks is too common. I am getting into Advan and SSR and Works now. I am kinda into the Mesh style all along, but the mesh doesn't look good with our car, and not many people like it. But now, SCREW OTHER PEOPLE< i might get mesh style because i just love it!! I know both Advan, SSR, and work has them. Advan has 38+ offset, so might not fit, i duno about SSR, but Work ones will fit!
Old 12-24-2005, 01:54 AM
Burning Brakes

wow, thanks for the pics man!! i never seen mugen lip on a NBP yet, well, not the full kit! I kinda like it... at least it doesn't have chrome in the middle except the "H", that's why i kinda want the Type S grill.....

I might get the Mugen grill to try it on and see, but, send me a PM when you are selling your grille man!
yea i think the Type S grill should look good, either that or the one i'm replacing on my car. I still think the mugen is the best way to go, even if other people do have it at least your not mix and matching (getting the whole kit mugen). I might be selling my grill within a month or two so i'll keep you posted.

Originally Posted by QUOTE=Benz_05_TSX
I like the Works cai, kinda looks like euro R, that's wht i wanted Volks GT-V, but ya, VOlks is too common. I am getting into Advan and SSR and Works now. I am kinda into the Mesh style all along, but the mesh doesn't look good with our car, and not many people like it. But now, SCREW OTHER PEOPLE< i might get mesh style because i just love it!! I know both Advan, SSR, and work has them. Advan has 38+ offset, so might not fit, i duno about SSR, but Work ones will fit!
I think some mesh wheels could suit your car pretty nicely especialyl in the larger sizes. I think 17" mesh looks a bit weird but 18+ " should look ok?

i'm pretty sure you can get SSR's to fit the euro and some advans should too, just a matter of finding the correct width and offset i guess. I've become a big fan of the SSR rims lately, especially their forged wheels.
Old 12-24-2005, 06:07 AM
Drifting

yea i think the Type S grill should look good, either that or the one i'm replacing on my car. I still think the mugen is the best way to go, even if other people do have it at least your not mix and matching (getting the whole kit mugen). I might be selling my grill within a month or two so i'll keep you posted.
Ya, i am getting a mugen grill to try it on and see, but i've seen pics of it, looks really weird with the two rings at the bottom. It just shows i am a mugen whore....hahaha! but ya, keep me posted about your grille!!

I think some mesh wheels could suit your car pretty nicely especialyl in the larger sizes. I think 17" mesh looks a bit weird but 18+ " should look ok?

i'm pretty sure you can get SSR's to fit the euro and some advans should too, just a matter of finding the correct width and offset i guess. I've become a big fan of the SSR rims lately, especially their forged wheels.
I always thought mesh didn't look good with this car. I am thinking about either 18s or 19s... Advan, i've searched, the mesh style doesn't fit at all, well, it's maxed out so if i lower more, it will rub! I kinda like the SSR, there was a set for sale that was cheap, and was kinda what i wanted before, 6 spoke with a lip, but i don't know, i still want new wheels...... SSR is pretty nice too, i used to be just about Volks, now i am expanding~
Old 12-24-2005, 10:59 AM

HAha... at least your boss is playing, but i know people who LOOK down on people who rebadged to Honda because they think they drive a cheaper car or that they are stupid. And they drive the same car....

Ya, i don't care what others think, it's my car, screw them
yeah those people are hilarious car there car is still made by honda too. so i say them all.
Old 12-24-2005, 11:00 AM

It's very hard to find FEELS ANYTHING......
Well I shall find it some day even if I have to pay a pretty penny to get it.
Old 12-24-2005, 11:01 AM

HAHa. and how are they gonna travel all down?? Ecxpenses all paid??
expences paid on several conditions, like there housing will be my room .
Old 12-24-2005, 11:05 AM

I don't know.. i have a big feeling though!! since their stuff is so $$$, not many people use their mods, but luckily, they do ALL HONDAS, not like Phase, who only worked on NSX and TSX~
Yeah they definitly have a better chance to stay in business since they work on all hondas.

Quick Reply: Benz_05_TSX Mugen TSX