Benz_05_TSX Mugen TSX

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2005, 03:43 AM
Regional Coordinator (Southeast)

Received 3,791 Likes on 2,555 Posts
Originally Posted by Benz_05_TSX
Let hope mods to come around here when we get too off topic...haha!

so ya, the Phase grille is nice...... HAHAHA!
nah we wont ever get oo off topic cause we are too addicted to JDM man.
Old 12-19-2005, 03:43 AM
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by CCColtsicehockey
Yeah I mean I dont want to be cocky but if someone disses the way I mod my car or something. I am just like so what have you done to your car then.

Yeah import people are making trucks and I would drive a toyota truck but the ridgeline is just plain pathetic power wise it is so weak.
I know a few people who mod their car but it looks like CRAP!! they honestly don't know how to mod, they just ask their parents for money and do it. They have no taste and no respect for people who worked or saved their money. And most of those kids are spoiled so they don't respect Imports anyways. And people who drives S2k, 305Z or G35 thinks that they are better than everyone.... well, thats how most people here are. They look down on others.....

I saw the ridgeline on a off road course.... and it got OWNED.....haha!
Old 12-19-2005, 03:45 AM
Drifting

Yeah we do have to much time. I mean I check this forum probably like 5 times a day and then get on really late at night for a long time. its really funny cause it is 4:34am here and if I am correct it is only 1:34 am where you are.
Ya man!! it's like 1:43am here.....hahaha! I go on the forum alot too, sometimes i go on at aorund 4-5am, and sometimes when i JUST wake up....we are pretty messed up man!! ahaha!

before i was on the "other site" alot, since mostly Cdn members and Van people, and i know most of the people there, since not many members!
Old 12-19-2005, 03:46 AM
Drifting

I know man!! I just see more JDM stuff everyday!! I really wish i could have all the money i need to get the parts i want!!
Old 12-19-2005, 03:46 AM
Drifting

Um..... if any OTHER members are still reading this, feel free to interupt us anytime, or ask questions, or even COMMENT about my car too....
Old 12-19-2005, 03:48 AM

Isn't daily driver usually a crappy civic or corolla?? well, unless you are rich, then A4s and Impreza are your daily drivers....hahaha!! i can't afford those.... I think the Impreza is nice though, JDM!! haha... even if you don't wanna mod it, you will sometime, maybe minor. ANd impreza is a pretty relaible car, and i think it gets better gas milage than the A4 .

You are paying the apartment yourself?? wow.. that's alot of money man! But, ya, i would love to live alone too, but the living expenses would go up tramendously and i rather put my money towards my car! I don't know about the apartments you have in the States, but around my area, the apartments that my friends live in, they have a big parking lot for the residents. So, even when you have 2 cars, it's still ok !
Well the parents decided they would pay for most of the car I get to take to school but then after college the car goes to my brother and sister and I have to buy another car on my own. That is the only way that a used a4 or impreza is possible. the main reason the offered this is they really want me to have AWD up there. I mean i was originallly going to buy a 96 jetta base model 2.0L for 2,600USD as my car to take to school but since they offered to do it this way I guess I minus well although having the jetta after I get out of school would be nice so I wouldnt have to look for a car right away.

I would be paying for the apart yes but it is a 3 bedroom apartment so I would be having two friends that would be living with me so we would all be splitting the rent and other utilities.
Old 12-19-2005, 03:50 AM

JDM mods sounds awesome!! since we are here all the time, might as well! And i've learned alot on here, i think i can help people out too, especially JDM stuff

This will be on topic for sure..... unless, we start getting into talkin about girls...then....:troutslap
Yea I think I can help a lot of people out on the JDM side as long with a bunch of other things with the TSX. I think we should be JDM Mods

This thread we gotta keep on topic and not on girls but if you check out the College Student TSX thread there is a nice one in there on page 4.
Old 12-19-2005, 03:52 AM

[QUOTE=Benz_05_TSX]

:rofl: you should have said that to him :pofl:[/QUOTE

haha.. i did! I yelled it out at him, but i don't know if he heard it over his pop gurlie music! My friend was like..WTF? don't say that! it's mean! HAha.. she's was scared cuz it was so random. People acting cool pisses me off, but people who don't know how to mod their car and TRIES to act cool just pisses me off even more....hahaha!
yeah I really hate poser car moders LOL! the ones that have no idea what they are doing and try way to hard to act cool.
Old 12-19-2005, 03:54 AM

That's what i am trying to do. I wanna see if people in HK or Japan want USDM parts, and just switch!! haha! that would be so sweet!

but that won't be happening after 2008!! Honda is introducing Acura to Japan!
Yeah that would be awesome but I have no idea why they have decided to release Acura in Japan it just doesnt make sence. I hope it doesnt mean an end to JDM. Oh well if it does then atleast we can still mod the tsx that way.
Old 12-19-2005, 03:55 AM

HAha... this thread is awesome.... i wonder who else lurks around here except us

or do people read ALL our comments??
Yeah really does anyone ever come to this thread anymore but us LOL! I mean stephan comes here some but I think we are the only ones that come to this thread anymore at all.
Old 12-19-2005, 03:57 AM

I know a few people who mod their car but it looks like CRAP!! they honestly don't know how to mod, they just ask their parents for money and do it. They have no taste and no respect for people who worked or saved their money. And most of those kids are spoiled so they don't respect Imports anyways. And people who drives S2k, 305Z or G35 thinks that they are better than everyone.... well, thats how most people here are. They look down on others.....

I saw the ridgeline on a off road course.... and it got OWNED.....haha!
Yeah I hate kds that have everything handed to them cause they look down on other like they just have crap and cant do anything it really sucks.

Yeah the ridgline doesnt have a bad interior. Not really a fan of the Exterior. Also the power it has is just week and I bet it would get owned on an off road course.
Old 12-19-2005, 04:00 AM

Ya man!! it's like 1:43am here.....hahaha! I go on the forum alot too, sometimes i go on at aorund 4-5am, and sometimes when i JUST wake up....we are pretty messed up man!! ahaha!

before i was on the "other site" alot, since mostly Cdn members and Van people, and i know most of the people there, since not many members!
yeah we are pretty crazy man. we are on there forums so much.

yeah i am on the other forum too but it is not as active as this one. I mean there are some very knowledge jdm people over there that never visit this site. I have been on this site more and more though as you can tell by my crazy rapidly climbing post count
Old 12-19-2005, 04:02 AM

I know man!! I just see more JDM stuff everyday!! I really wish i could have all the money i need to get the parts i want!!
yeah if I win the lottery I am just gonna finish my car first as that way I can spend the money I make on other stuff anyways. that way I maybe could hold my self to a stop for a while but I doubt it.

That is my other addiction surfing the web trying to find new JDM parts.
Old 12-19-2005, 04:04 AM

Um..... if any OTHER members are still reading this, feel free to interupt us anytime, or ask questions, or even COMMENT about my car too....
yeah really if anyone has any questions I am sure one of us can answer the question or find the answer in a matter of minutes if it involves JDM parts and what not.

You can also comment on my car which is not pictured in this thread but I am sure you can find some pics pretty easily on the site or have probably seen it.
Old 12-19-2005, 04:05 AM
Drifting

JDM for life man!! even when i get a nice European car, i would put JDM parts on it....hahaha! PIss people off!
Old 12-19-2005, 04:10 AM
Drifting

Well the parents decided they would pay for most of the car I get to take to school but then after college the car goes to my brother and sister and I have to buy another car on my own. That is the only way that a used a4 or impreza is possible. the main reason the offered this is they really want me to have AWD up there. I mean i was originallly going to buy a 96 jetta base model 2.0L for 2,600USD as my car to take to school but since they offered to do it this way I guess I minus well although having the jetta after I get out of school would be nice so I wouldnt have to look for a car right away.

I would be paying for the apart yes but it is a 3 bedroom apartment so I would be having two friends that would be living with me so we would all be splitting the rent and other utilities.
I want to give my car to my brother and sister too when i grad, but i don't know if he will take it now...haha I plan to buy another car in 4-5 years too, so i am trying to save up. But everytime i get money, i just wanna mod this car, so, that plan is not going so well. haha. The Jetta is a nice car, and can have crazy mods too. But honestly, taking the Accord was a better choice

you have friends to share the apart?? That's good, that's way better, would cut down the cost alot. Just make sure they aren't here when you bring some ladies back.... I know some friends who are sharing a house, they have like 4 cars parked on the lawn, haha.. it's sweet and the cost is way lower!
Old 12-19-2005, 04:12 AM
Drifting

Yea I think I can help a lot of people out on the JDM side as long with a bunch of other things with the TSX. I think we should be JDM Mods

This thread we gotta keep on topic and not on girls but if you check out the College Student TSX thread there is a nice one in there on page 4.
Ya, i don't know THAT much about JDM stuff, but more than most of the people here, since some people don't even know FEELS

I saw the college thread! I made a comment to that gurl, but she didn't reply me....haha, maybe i should PM her
Old 12-19-2005, 04:13 AM
Drifting

yeah I really hate poser car moders LOL! the ones that have no idea what they are doing and try way to hard to act cool.
The funniest ones are the ones who put other badges and stickers on their ride.....hahaha! we have a TRD TSX here!!
Old 12-19-2005, 04:14 AM
Drifting

Yeah that would be awesome but I have no idea why they have decided to release Acura in Japan it just doesnt make sence. I hope it doesnt mean an end to JDM. Oh well if it does then atleast we can still mod the tsx that way.
The reason they are introducing Acura is because Toyota introduced Lexus and Nissian plans to intro Infinity on 08 too....so Honda just wanna catch up to speed. But, i think it's a bad idea since poepl got used to HOnda for all these years, it would just be wierd. Haha... buy a Honda legend and bring it into Acura to rebadge it as an RL.....

Ya, at least we can still JDM our car, but i highly doubt there will still be a JDM market anymore....
Old 12-19-2005, 04:16 AM

JDM for life man!! even when i get a nice European car, i would put JDM parts on it....hahaha! PIss people off!
you cant put JDM parts on a EDM car man. you have just always have to keep a JDM car.
Old 12-19-2005, 04:16 AM
Drifting

Yeah really does anyone ever come to this thread anymore but us LOL! I mean stephan comes here some but I think we are the only ones that come to this thread anymore at all.
But..... it DOES get a lot of views... i think....

oh well, as long as people enjoy my car, your car and our talk, i am good!

Modding car is not JUST for us you know, it's for others to see too! they enjoy it as much as we do, it's a good feeling!
Old 12-19-2005, 04:19 AM

I want to give my car to my brother and sister too when i grad, but i don't know if he will take it now...haha I plan to buy another car in 4-5 years too, so i am trying to save up. But everytime i get money, i just wanna mod this car, so, that plan is not going so well. haha. The Jetta is a nice car, and can have crazy mods too. But honestly, taking the Accord was a better choice

you have friends to share the apart?? That's good, that's way better, would cut down the cost alot. Just make sure they aren't here when you bring some ladies back.... I know some friends who are sharing a house, they have like 4 cars parked on the lawn, haha.. it's sweet and the cost is way lower!
well I was actually talking about my second car I am planning on getting like beater car you know. I mean that is what I was looking at the Jetta as a beater car. I am never giving the Accord(tsx) to my bro or sis as it would get destroyed.

the apart is cool as we would all have sperate rooms so the ladies can always stay over night in my room LOL! Got to get back on track now with our JDM addiction.
Old 12-19-2005, 04:19 AM
Drifting

Yeah I hate kds that have everything handed to them cause they look down on other like they just have crap and cant do anything it really sucks.

Yeah the ridgline doesnt have a bad interior. Not really a fan of the Exterior. Also the power it has is just week and I bet it would get owned on an off road course.
Ya, like we have ALOT of spoiled kids here with Benz and BMs that they think they are better than everyone. ONe reason i didn't get a Benz C-class was 1. it sucks for modding, 2. it doesn't looks as good as TSX, 3. it doesn't have as much power as TSX, 4. i don't want to be look at as a spoiled brat who thinks they are better than everyone cuz they drive a Benz C230....psh...it's not even that much!

Ya. ridgeline got owned majorly by domestic trucks. I think Honda should just stick to what they are doing!! and bring more JDM cars over!
Old 12-19-2005, 04:20 AM

Ya, i don't know THAT much about JDM stuff, but more than most of the people here, since some people don't even know FEELS

I saw the college thread! I made a comment to that gurl, but she didn't reply me....haha, maybe i should PM her
I am thinking of PMing her
Old 12-19-2005, 04:22 AM

The funniest ones are the ones who put other badges and stickers on their ride.....hahaha! we have a TRD TSX here!!
Yeah TRD TSX that was funny. I saw a guy with a GT-R mustang LOL!
Old 12-19-2005, 04:22 AM
Drifting

yeah we are pretty crazy man. we are on there forums so much.

yeah i am on the other forum too but it is not as active as this one. I mean there are some very knowledge jdm people over there that never visit this site. I have been on this site more and more though as you can tell by my crazy rapidly climbing post count
Hhaha..... ya, we are just building up our posts! luckily the mods are nice here!! i came here first, but there were too many members and it was too fast, so i found the other site and stayed there, and got to know everyone pretty well! I have alot of members there on my msn too, most of them just added me so we can talk about cars too....hahah!

The other site has been slow these days, and so as here too....where did everyone go?? Xmas break? There's TONS of crazy JDM people that mod their CL7-R insane!! too bad they don't know english!
Old 12-19-2005, 04:23 AM

The reason they are introducing Acura is because Toyota introduced Lexus and Nissian plans to intro Infinity on 08 too....so Honda just wanna catch up to speed. But, i think it's a bad idea since poepl got used to HOnda for all these years, it would just be wierd. Haha... buy a Honda legend and bring it into Acura to rebadge it as an RL.....

Ya, at least we can still JDM our car, but i highly doubt there will still be a JDM market anymore....
yeah it is definitly gonna suck if the JDM market dissappears.
Old 12-19-2005, 04:24 AM
Drifting

yeah if I win the lottery I am just gonna finish my car first as that way I can spend the money I make on other stuff anyways. that way I maybe could hold my self to a stop for a while but I doubt it.

That is my other addiction surfing the web trying to find new JDM parts.
If i win the lottery, i would just order ALL my parts at once and get this over with!! I thought about investing my money first and make more....but, i am happier now modding my car...

YOu know there's a name for addiction to internet. It's actually quite serious, people die from it....haha!
Old 12-19-2005, 04:25 AM

But..... it DOES get a lot of views... i think....

oh well, as long as people enjoy my car, your car and our talk, i am good!

Modding car is not JUST for us you know, it's for others to see too! they enjoy it as much as we do, it's a good feeling!
yeah i know man i love it when others like my car to its a great feeling. modding cars and sharing on forums for others to see is a great thing. man what would we do without these forums.
Old 12-19-2005, 04:25 AM
Drifting

yeah really if anyone has any questions I am sure one of us can answer the question or find the answer in a matter of minutes if it involves JDM parts and what not.

You can also comment on my car which is not pictured in this thread but I am sure you can find some pics pretty easily on the site or have probably seen it.
YOu can see CCC's car in his avatar!! and it's all over!!

Ya, anyone with JDM questions, just give us a shout!
Old 12-19-2005, 04:27 AM

Ya, like we have ALOT of spoiled kids here with Benz and BMs that they think they are better than everyone. ONe reason i didn't get a Benz C-class was 1. it sucks for modding, 2. it doesn't looks as good as TSX, 3. it doesn't have as much power as TSX, 4. i don't want to be look at as a spoiled brat who thinks they are better than everyone cuz they drive a Benz C230....psh...it's not even that much!

Ya. ridgeline got owned majorly by domestic trucks. I think Honda should just stick to what they are doing!! and bring more JDM cars over!
Yeah C230 is not even a real Benz LOL its a wannabe.

Honda should just bring more JDM cars over thats exactly what they should do. Leave the trucks to the pros.
Old 12-19-2005, 04:33 AM
Drifting

you cant put JDM parts on a EDM car man. you have just always have to keep a JDM car.
HAha. you can!

I convinced my friend to JDMize his Benz....hhaha!
Old 12-19-2005, 04:38 AM
Drifting

well I was actually talking about my second car I am planning on getting like beater car you know. I mean that is what I was looking at the Jetta as a beater car. I am never giving the Accord(tsx) to my bro or sis as it would get destroyed.

the apart is cool as we would all have sperate rooms so the ladies can always stay over night in my room LOL! Got to get back on track now with our JDM addiction.
Ya, if you are gonna keep modding the Accord(tsx), i think you should get a fairly relaible and good gas milage second car. Unless you get a crazy job, then, get something nice. but then, you should use those money to mod your Accord(tsx) anyways!! hahaha!

Ya, i think we should keep it on topic, don't want mods to close it down, unless we become JDM mods so this thread can NEVER be closed....HAHAHa!
Old 12-19-2005, 04:39 AM

HAha. you can!

I convinced my friend to JDMize his Benz....hhaha!
JDM Benz what a great Idea.
Old 12-19-2005, 04:40 AM
Drifting

I am thinking of PMing her
Damn, that ain't fair! i had the idea! haha... but she probably lives in the states.

she has a CG too....i love gurls who have good taste in cars

PS: this is still on topic, notice the words "car" n "CG" haha...:troutslap
Old 12-19-2005, 04:41 AM

Ya, if you are gonna keep modding the Accord(tsx), i think you should get a fairly relaible and good gas milage second car. Unless you get a crazy job, then, get something nice. but then, you should use those money to mod your Accord(tsx) anyways!! hahaha!

Ya, i think we should keep it on topic, don't want mods to close it down, unless we become JDM mods so this thread can NEVER be closed....HAHAHa!
ya i am definitly going to keep modding.

I would really love to get a 96 - 98 a4 with only like 70k miles on it as a second car cause it would last long and still be pretty luxary and want not.
Old 12-19-2005, 04:42 AM
Drifting

Yeah TRD TSX that was funny. I saw a guy with a GT-R mustang LOL!
Pictures of that were posted. I've seen it a few times too... he has a TRD sticker on the fender, and underneath it, it's I-VTEC sticker....hahah!

I've seen that GT-R Mustang video too! hha.."Um... ya, the intercooler is stock and I have rotary with cams.." haha!
Old 12-19-2005, 04:43 AM
Drifting

yeah it is definitly gonna suck if the JDM market dissappears.
Well.... i think it will still be here, but the badges will be the same. I am pretty sure we will still get the Amber sidemarkers and they will get clear. SO the lights won't change. But, that's good....no more $$$ sterring wheel!
Old 12-19-2005, 04:46 AM

Damn, that ain't fair! i had the idea! haha... but she probably lives in the states.

she has a CG too....i love gurls who have good taste in cars

PS: this is still on topic, notice the words "car" n "CG" haha...:troutslap
hey man you missed the one I am talking about man. check page 4. she is in a mini skirt leaning over her SSM TSX. still talking about tsx so still on topic.
Old 12-19-2005, 04:47 AM

Pictures of that were posted. I've seen it a few times too... he has a TRD sticker on the fender, and underneath it, it's I-VTEC sticker....hahah!

I've seen that GT-R Mustang video too! hha.."Um... ya, the intercooler is stock and I have rotary with cams.." haha!
ya rotary with cams along with my supercharged turbocharger.

Quick Reply: Benz_05_TSX Mugen TSX