Benz_05_TSX Mugen TSX

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2005, 07:10 PM
Regional Coordinator (Southeast)

Received 3,791 Likes on 2,555 Posts
Originally Posted by Benz_05_TSX
I heard he cashed him front.... and it was too expensive for him to get another mugen bumper, so i think he wanted to go with the Lip kit... but don't know. DIdn't hear from him.... i hope he didn't get it tho!
That really sucks
Old 12-16-2005, 07:11 PM

Hey man, same here in canada. Not many young people(teens) drive TSX, only recently the numbers increased.....but here, mots (90%) of the TSX are PWP!! haha.. since we get PWP w/ ebony, people went nuts! So having CG here is pretty unique~

EVO2?? nice.. i like that exhaust too, i might plan to get it in the future, but, AT getting exhaust is kinda weird... so, i don't know. And EVO2 is kinda common now.... i want FEELS titanium!
You can buy my evo2 from me when I get my J's Racing Exhaust.
Old 12-16-2005, 07:12 PM

Ya.... CCC is JDM whore....and i am the "Mugen" whore....haha.... but that's all gonna change.... i don't think i will be getting ALL mugen...
Maybe you will change but I will stay a JDM whore
Old 12-16-2005, 07:13 PM

Update:

CCColtsicehockey 55
Benz_05_TSX 47
TSX.Fury 5
Stephen8512 4
05_TSX_GP 3
ILoveMyHonda 2
Dzuy 2
Lito 1
Old 12-17-2005, 12:14 AM
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by CCColtsicehockey
Yea I actually have some winter tires cause last year I drove it during the winter before the whole JDM conversion start which began in early february. That is when I started changing out the parts I had stores up. Yeah I still have my OEM wheels too. They have performance summer tires on them though as I went through the OEM Tires in 12k miles.
Wow... so you drop quite alot on tires alone!! so you have 3 sets of rims?? haha.... i sense that you wanna get another one!! LE37ts?? hahaha!
Old 12-17-2005, 12:16 AM
Drifting

Thats would be funny if you got a ticket for rebadging your car.
HAha, cops here ARE stupid!! My friend rebadge his car to Acura Euro R.... and he got a ticket voilation for parking, and on the ticket, it says Acura Euro R...so he's thinking of rebadging back to TSX and dispute that ticket!! say the cop wrote down the wrong vehicle.....
Old 12-17-2005, 12:17 AM
Drifting

That sucks

LOL just register it out of state.
I wish i have the $$$$ man!!

if it wasn't for that stupid bumper rule, an EVO 8 might've been sitting in my garage instead of the TSX.....
Old 12-17-2005, 12:18 AM
Drifting

You can buy my evo2 from me when I get my J's Racing Exhaust.
haha.... i will see!! I don't mine the EVO2.... but, i don't know.... if i can find a rare JDM exhaust then.....
Old 12-17-2005, 12:20 AM
Drifting

Maybe you will change but I will stay a JDM whore
ya man!! keep up the good work!! you have to beat TSX.Fury!! you need to get rid of all the USDM stuff man!! including your VIS hood!!! you know we have a PHASE HOOD!! YES PHASE HOOD for sale locally right?? I was planning to get it, but... i rather get some nice 19s....
Old 12-17-2005, 09:54 PM

Wow... so you drop quite alot on tires alone!! so you have 3 sets of rims?? haha.... i sense that you wanna get another one!! LE37ts?? hahaha!
Yes I would love a set of those man you know it. Gunmetal LE37 with a polished lip in 19's.
Old 12-17-2005, 09:55 PM

HAha, cops here ARE stupid!! My friend rebadge his car to Acura Euro R.... and he got a ticket voilation for parking, and on the ticket, it says Acura Euro R...so he's thinking of rebadging back to TSX and dispute that ticket!! say the cop wrote down the wrong vehicle.....
That hilarious he should do it.
Old 12-17-2005, 09:56 PM

I wish i have the $$$$ man!!

if it wasn't for that stupid bumper rule, an EVO 8 might've been sitting in my garage instead of the TSX.....
Booo TSX is better screw that the interior sucks other than the recaro's.
Old 12-17-2005, 09:57 PM

haha.... i will see!! I don't mine the EVO2.... but, i don't know.... if i can find a rare JDM exhaust then.....
I want the J's exhaust so bad.
Old 12-17-2005, 10:00 PM

ya man!! keep up the good work!! you have to beat TSX.Fury!! you need to get rid of all the USDM stuff man!! including your VIS hood!!! you know we have a PHASE HOOD!! YES PHASE HOOD for sale locally right?? I was planning to get it, but... i rather get some nice 19s....
Yeah I want to get that Phase hood that is for sale really bad but I dont have the money. I am getting my trunk done in the next two weeks along with another different JDM surprise. My main two concerns of USDM parts to get rid of are the airbag that says acura that I may just replace with a US accord coupe airbag and the injen intake with a JDM one. The hood is ok for now since it is carbon fiber which still scores a decent amount of points. you should buy the hood and hold onto it for me.
Old 12-18-2005, 05:27 AM
Drifting

Yes I would love a set of those man you know it. Gunmetal LE37 with a polished lip in 19's.
HAHHA......me too!! If strokeless sells his!! damn.....

BUt LE37t so common now, and even the GT-V!! I need some rare ones!! Had you looks at Prodrive rims? or Prodive....whatever~
Old 12-18-2005, 05:29 AM
Drifting

That hilarious he should do it.
I think i wanna do it!! always switch it back and forth to avoid tickets!! cops here aren't so smart.... sometimes when you debadged your car, they will have NO IDEA what it is....
Old 12-18-2005, 05:29 AM
Drifting

Booo TSX is better screw that the interior sucks other than the recaro's.
EVO8= speed!! SO DAMN FAST MAN!! and so much more mods!!

but.... TSX has it's good times... at least the ladies love the interior and leather!
Old 12-18-2005, 05:31 AM
Drifting

I want the J's exhaust so bad.
psh...J's racing, it's been done here...

what i REALLY REALLY REALLY want is the M&M titanium exhaust and FEELS new titanium exhaust, or even their stanless steel one!
Old 12-18-2005, 05:34 AM
Drifting

Yeah I want to get that Phase hood that is for sale really bad but I dont have the money. I am getting my trunk done in the next two weeks along with another different JDM surprise. My main two concerns of USDM parts to get rid of are the airbag that says acura that I may just replace with a US accord coupe airbag and the injen intake with a JDM one. The hood is ok for now since it is carbon fiber which still scores a decent amount of points. you should buy the hood and hold onto it for me.
What's the JDM surprise? tell me in PM man!!

Just take it slow bro, since we are some poor ass students, unlike some FULL TIME workers.... just take it easy w/ the airbag! That thing is $$$ man. What you've done with your salary is amazing already!! For the JDM intake, maybe just go with a SPoon or Mugen filter for now? i don't know how much less points those are than CAI, but, at least it's JDM!!

I want to get the Phase hood!! bad!! he said he will reserve it for me, like a LONG time ago....but i don't have the money, since CF hood isn't my 1st piority right now, rims are!!
Old 12-18-2005, 12:03 PM

HAHHA......me too!! If strokeless sells his!! damn.....

BUt LE37t so common now, and even the GT-V!! I need some rare ones!! Had you looks at Prodrive rims? or Prodive....whatever~
I think Stokes should just give me his rims LOL! Yeah they are common but I think they would look awesome on the car.
Old 12-18-2005, 12:04 PM

I think i wanna do it!! always switch it back and forth to avoid tickets!! cops here aren't so smart.... sometimes when you debadged your car, they will have NO IDEA what it is....
You should do it. I want to see someone rebadge a car to get out of a ticket and see if it works.
Old 12-18-2005, 12:07 PM

EVO8= speed!! SO DAMN FAST MAN!! and so much more mods!!

but.... TSX has it's good times... at least the ladies love the interior and leather!
Yes EVO does equal speed but speed isnt everything. Also the ladies do love the interior definitly.

Need a little more speed get hondata, RT Cat, DC Header, I am thinking of getting those before summer possibly cause it would defintly make driving it even more of a blast. I personally still find the tsx fast considering the first car I drove was a Buick Park Avenue with is basically a pontoon boat on wheels. If you add those 3 mods I am sure it will be a lot faster than it is now which is why I want to do them.
Old 12-18-2005, 12:08 PM

psh...J's racing, it's been done here...

what i REALLY REALLY REALLY want is the M&M titanium exhaust and FEELS new titanium exhaust, or even their stanless steel one!
yeah its been done but its still rare, sounds so sweet, and is full titanium, and only costs 1,100USD. I think that is probably the exhaust route that I will go.
Old 12-18-2005, 12:11 PM

What's the JDM surprise? tell me in PM man!!

Just take it slow bro, since we are some poor ass students, unlike some FULL TIME workers.... just take it easy w/ the airbag! That thing is $$$ man. What you've done with your salary is amazing already!! For the JDM intake, maybe just go with a SPoon or Mugen filter for now? i don't know how much less points those are than CAI, but, at least it's JDM!!

I want to get the Phase hood!! bad!! he said he will reserve it for me, like a LONG time ago....but i don't have the money, since CF hood isn't my 1st piority right now, rims are!!
You already know the JDM Surprise man just think about it for a second. Yeah we definitly are poor ass students that only work on break atleast that is what I am doing right now. Yeah I gotta get the air bag done soon cause it is starting to bother me. I think I am going to get the intake I posted in the other thread maybe. Possibly will buy some non JDM power mods in the near future too.

So you say that he is willing to hold the Phase hood. How much is he looking to cell the Phase hood for. If it isnt that much then I will look into selling mine.
Old 12-18-2005, 12:13 PM

Update:

CCColtsicehockey 66
Benz_05_TSX 57
TSX.Fury 5
Stephen8512 4
05_TSX_GP 3
ILoveMyHonda 2
Dzuy 2
Lito 1
Old 12-18-2005, 02:03 PM
Drifting

I think Stokes should just give me his rims LOL! Yeah they are common but I think they would look awesome on the car.
Ya, the LE37ts do looks great on our car, especially a modded CG!!I don't know, i might look into other division of Rays and see, like Lexon or something, something that most folks here don't have or will ever think of having~
Old 12-18-2005, 02:06 PM
Drifting

You should do it. I want to see someone rebadge a car to get out of a ticket and see if it works.
Ya, i probably will!! but, i am still waiting and deciding on the grill, once that's done, i am doing a full conversion..... except the rims....haha~
Old 12-18-2005, 02:16 PM
Drifting

Yes EVO does equal speed but speed isnt everything. Also the ladies do love the interior definitly.

Need a little more speed get hondata, RT Cat, DC Header, I am thinking of getting those before summer possibly cause it would defintly make driving it even more of a blast. I personally still find the tsx fast considering the first car I drove was a Buick Park Avenue with is basically a pontoon boat on wheels. If you add those 3 mods I am sure it will be a lot faster than it is now which is why I want to do them.
I don't know, because i am still young right, i really want to own a pure performance MT car (preferably a coupe) before i hit 30 or something. Once i am older, all i want will be like Benz and BMs... and they are NOT performance (except AMGs and M series), but i really want a MT car right now, so i am looking for performance.....

But the TSX< like, no offence, it's a heavy ass car, litterally! Its slow, sluggish and no speed!! Sure mods can improve the handling and speed, but still not fast enough!! STill can't beat a common G35 or 350Z. Sure it does beat MOST of the cars on the street, but i want something that's insane fast.....haha! for my first car, i am kinda happy, even though it's not speed, it's still on the luxury side. But i hope i can own something 400+hp one day, cause even a M3, i think it's not fast enough, i just crave for speed too much......

and seriously, i am really getting into the JDM thing, so i might only mod my car with JDM parts! so...no Injen, RT, or Comptech~
Old 12-18-2005, 02:20 PM
Drifting

yeah its been done but its still rare, sounds so sweet, and is full titanium, and only costs 1,100USD. I think that is probably the exhaust route that I will go.
Ya, true. I was amazed on how cheap a full titanium exhaust is!! and it's super light, like...6-8 lbs?? I actually thought about it too, since i do want a titanium, but, i don't know. AT cars having aftermarket exhaust is just. not right. Maybe the import scene here is too different~
Old 12-18-2005, 02:26 PM
Drifting

You already know the JDM Surprise man just think about it for a second. Yeah we definitly are poor ass students that only work on break atleast that is what I am doing right now. Yeah I gotta get the air bag done soon cause it is starting to bother me. I think I am going to get the intake I posted in the other thread maybe. Possibly will buy some non JDM power mods in the near future too.

So you say that he is willing to hold the Phase hood. How much is he looking to cell the Phase hood for. If it isnt that much then I will look into selling mine.
Oh, haha. I thought you are getting 2 JDM surprises!! Man, i work my ass off for this car. I even cut down on my studying time for my finals JUST so i can make a few extra bucks. You really using the Accord coupe airbag then?? cuz i mean, 1100+cdn for a sterring whell is money, and the MOMO on the Euro R, it's even harder to find. So... ya, just get rid of the ACURA first and slowly mod it later. I know which intake you are talking about... ya, get that. Price is not too bad (compare to other JDM Cf ones) and at least it's JDM right? so that's good!!

He had that hood in his storage for 1 whole year!! it used to be his bro, but his bro sold the TSX and got a S2k instead. and he didn't want to put the hood on. He asked me before, i told him to hold on to it but i never got around to it. He doesn't mind, like he's not poor and in need to sell the hood, he's rich, so he doesn't mind holding it. But, i ain't sure if he will lower the price though. I can help you ask, since i am kinda friends with him, but he's those people who doesn't really give a damn if he sells it or not, cuz he will just put it in storage. It's not like he needs the money~
Old 12-18-2005, 05:22 PM

Ya, the LE37ts do looks great on our car, especially a modded CG!!I don't know, i might look into other division of Rays and see, like Lexon or something, something that most folks here don't have or will ever think of having~
Yeah rays wheels are awesome. Other than where I applied for a sponsorship I dont know of any other type of wheel that I would like to put on the car.
Old 12-18-2005, 05:24 PM

Ya, i probably will!! but, i am still waiting and deciding on the grill, once that's done, i am doing a full conversion..... except the rims....haha~
Get the euro r grill without the badge and put the usdm trim on it.
Old 12-18-2005, 05:25 PM

I don't know, because i am still young right, i really want to own a pure performance MT car (preferably a coupe) before i hit 30 or something. Once i am older, all i want will be like Benz and BMs... and they are NOT performance (except AMGs and M series), but i really want a MT car right now, so i am looking for performance.....

But the TSX< like, no offence, it's a heavy ass car, litterally! Its slow, sluggish and no speed!! Sure mods can improve the handling and speed, but still not fast enough!! STill can't beat a common G35 or 350Z. Sure it does beat MOST of the cars on the street, but i want something that's insane fast.....haha! for my first car, i am kinda happy, even though it's not speed, it's still on the luxury side. But i hope i can own something 400+hp one day, cause even a M3, i think it's not fast enough, i just crave for speed too much......

and seriously, i am really getting into the JDM thing, so i might only mod my car with JDM parts! so...no Injen, RT, or Comptech~
Just dont get rid of the TSX to get one of them super fast cars you want.
Old 12-18-2005, 05:26 PM

Ya, true. I was amazed on how cheap a full titanium exhaust is!! and it's super light, like...6-8 lbs?? I actually thought about it too, since i do want a titanium, but, i don't know. AT cars having aftermarket exhaust is just. not right. Maybe the import scene here is too different~
Yea I thought that exhaust would be more but I am glad it is only that much. Also I dont see anything wrong with having an aftermarket exhaust on an AT.
Old 12-18-2005, 05:31 PM

Oh, haha. I thought you are getting 2 JDM surprises!! Man, i work my ass off for this car. I even cut down on my studying time for my finals JUST so i can make a few extra bucks. You really using the Accord coupe airbag then?? cuz i mean, 1100+cdn for a sterring whell is money, and the MOMO on the Euro R, it's even harder to find. So... ya, just get rid of the ACURA first and slowly mod it later. I know which intake you are talking about... ya, get that. Price is not too bad (compare to other JDM Cf ones) and at least it's JDM right? so that's good!!

He had that hood in his storage for 1 whole year!! it used to be his bro, but his bro sold the TSX and got a S2k instead. and he didn't want to put the hood on. He asked me before, i told him to hold on to it but i never got around to it. He doesn't mind, like he's not poor and in need to sell the hood, he's rich, so he doesn't mind holding it. But, i ain't sure if he will lower the price though. I can help you ask, since i am kinda friends with him, but he's those people who doesn't really give a damn if he sells it or not, cuz he will just put it in storage. It's not like he needs the money~
Yeah I know what you mean. Definitly been cutting back on things to be able to mod the car more. Cant wait till I have a car at school I can get a job to bring in more money for the car.
Old 12-18-2005, 06:43 PM
Drifting

Yeah rays wheels are awesome. Other than where I applied for a sponsorship I dont know of any other type of wheel that I would like to put on the car.
Same man! If you can afford a nice car like this, don't put like Motegis and ASA and crap on it. Might as well put some nice decent rims!! Leave those cheap ones on a Civic!

Volks is like the bling of JDM!! but, Advan ain't bad either...
Old 12-18-2005, 06:44 PM
Drifting

Get the euro r grill without the badge and put the usdm trim on it.
That Vroom guy said the fitment is bad. And i don't know, he has that grille already, haha. i am such an ass. I want stuff that no body has it yet! haha!
Old 12-18-2005, 06:45 PM
Drifting

Just dont get rid of the TSX to get one of them super fast cars you want.
I actually plan to do that. That's why i didn't start modding right after i got the car. I plan to drive it like 2-3 years, then trade it in for like a G35 coupe kinda car, a car with more power. But now, i might just keep it and get another car, which won't be after another 4-5 years.....since it IS my first car....
Old 12-18-2005, 06:46 PM
Drifting

Yea I thought that exhaust would be more but I am glad it is only that much. Also I dont see anything wrong with having an aftermarket exhaust on an AT.
I don't know, maybe it's just the young import scene here is different. Like, people think you should ONLY mod MT cars, turbo ONLY in MT Cars, so basically, if you are young, you should get MT. And like, if you have an exhasut, you want people to hear the sound. If it's an AT, they think you just a poser. I don't know, people here are kinda weird~
Old 12-18-2005, 06:48 PM
Drifting

Yeah I know what you mean. Definitly been cutting back on things to be able to mod the car more. Cant wait till I have a car at school I can get a job to bring in more money for the car.
you should be like..."can't wait till I have a car at school so i can SHOW IT OFF to all my buddies"... haha! I don't know how big the JDM scene is down there, since i always see domestic cars done up, like crazy stangs....

Quick Reply: Benz_05_TSX Mugen TSX