WeatherTech Window Visors

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 01:37 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yeah thread revival is right.. but its a good thread more people need to read =]

i bought these a while back and i've still got to scrape off their logo.. good thing it comes off easily though.

Great purchaseIMO. i cant stand the stick on wind deflectors, but i do like driving with the windows cracked while its raining [not a fan of a/c].. one thing i noticed when i got this car was that the rain drips in the windows a hell of alot more than any other car i've owned, so these were a necessity.

Cheap too. bought mine from manufacturer, and messed up and ordered the dark ones [no tinting on my windows yet] so i called them and they switched them out right away.. good service.

For CGP i recommend the smoke ones, not the black ones. they blend in and you can barely tell they are there, and they sit very flush with the car too.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:00 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by MeHoo
yeah thread revival is right.. but its a good thread more people need to read =]

i bought these a while back and i've still got to scrape off their logo.. good thing it comes off easily though.

Great purchaseIMO. i cant stand the stick on wind deflectors, but i do like driving with the windows cracked while its raining [not a fan of a/c].. one thing i noticed when i got this car was that the rain drips in the windows a hell of alot more than any other car i've owned, so these were a necessity.

Cheap too. bought mine from manufacturer, and messed up and ordered the dark ones [no tinting on my windows yet] so i called them and they switched them out right away.. good service.

For CGP i recommend the smoke ones, not the black ones. they blend in and you can barely tell they are there, and they sit very flush with the car too.
have you had any problems with the weathertech visors putting your windows off track? i've read about some problems with that. but i like the look of the weathertechs more than the mugens.
Old 10-21-2007, 09:47 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by kennungesser
Here's mine. I had a problem with the drivers side rattling alittle also. Called Weathertech, and they had me take out the drivers side. Sure enough it was chipped where it sits in the channel. They sent me out a replacement the next day. Not just the drivers side, but passenger side also!!

Same problem occured. Emailed them, no response.

I am gonna try calling them now. Wonder this problem is gonna keep coming back even w/ new ones.
Old 10-22-2007, 12:08 AM
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by ruffellprefley
have you had any problems with the weathertech visors putting your windows off track? i've read about some problems with that. but i like the look of the weathertechs more than the mugens.
Just be sure to let them settle for 24-48 hours. It is a snug fit, so I had to guide the windows straight initially after the install. No problems since.
Old 10-22-2007, 12:18 AM
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wow the oem 06-07 aspec kit look nice!! the visors is ok though
Old 10-22-2007, 04:14 PM
2.4 L iVtec

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
you cant email them, they wont respond cause i tried it like 5 times before i finally called them
when i put my passenger front on, the tab broke towards the back and it was loose
i called them up and without a question why or how it happened, they sent me two new front visors
if anyone needs a front driver visor ive got one...
Old 10-24-2007, 09:31 PM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have a friend who works at WeatherTech, so it was weird to see a thread about them. I will say, however, no matter how much he may complain about his bosses, he still recommended their products-- which says something I suppose :wink: I didn't get the visors, but he hooked me up w/ a trunk mat. Probably doesn't fit as good as the Acura one, but it's done a fabulous job and cost a fraction!
Old 10-25-2007, 08:53 AM
Instructor

Here is a stupid question what is the difference between the weather tech visors and the oem door visors?
Old 10-25-2007, 10:14 AM
2.4 L iVtec

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
the oem ones cover the chrome trim around the door....and they are kinda big