just spent 38k on TSX

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2005, 06:31 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
>> why are you here? Go buy a BMW and get off the Acura forum.

dude read her posts she already got her bimmer.

Oh and congratulations sebo, enjoy your officially-most-expensive 2006 TSX !!!
Old 11-17-2005, 06:41 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by huckleberry
>> why are you here? Go buy a BMW and get off the Acura forum.
dude read her posts she already got her bimmer.

I thought he was referring to my BMW when he was saying I drive a POS though?
Old 11-17-2005, 08:05 PM
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Nikki
I thought he was referring to my BMW when he was saying I drive a POS though?
Yeah your POS BMW, not your POS TSX.
Old 11-17-2005, 08:09 PM
Just dial 1911

lol ok i admit that my car is a POS.
Glad thats settled, you can go now
Old 11-17-2005, 10:29 PM
Banned

You guys are a bunch of whining jealous fucks.
There I said it.
Old 11-17-2005, 11:00 PM
Drifting

There I said it.
Simmer down, don't get your panties in a twist. Buh-bye.
Old 11-17-2005, 11:08 PM
Advanced

There I said it.
Holy oh my God. Be quiet, all of you-- it's like fourth grade in here.

Nikki-- I have an Audi. I love it, but I hate it. I feel that passion, but I also feel that sting every time something goes wrong with it. It's not a POS, but it is. And so will your BMW be. Be thankful that you leased it. And by the way, pot, meet kettle. Stop friggin reverse-whining about how great your car is and how stupid Sebo is. There is no need to boost your already overinflated sense of self-righteousness. That's what the bimmer forums are for.

Jason-- Play nice. She bought her BMW, she made her bed, now let her lie in it.

Everyone-- IT'S HIS MONEY, NOT YOURS.

Stepping off my soapbox, for now.

-rpc
Old 11-18-2005, 02:11 AM
Rep'n Taxbrain.com

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Sebo wins the award for most memorable member getting a TSX...7 pages and he hasn't even gotten the TSX yet!

Wow...there sure a lot of little battles going on in this thread....

Old 11-18-2005, 02:30 AM
無限 本田 CL9

seems like the bmw 3 series is the only car that nikki consider as a "driver's car"

I dont get it... could you even define what does it mean to be a "driver's car"?

before the TSX, I;ve owned an'04 EVO... a car with racing hertiage, and handling and speed far exceed your 330i.. or even an E46 m3 that costs nearly twice as much... it was a $30k car with a lot of performance, and basically an econo-lancer interior with the exception of momo steering wheel and a great pairs of recaro seats.. if you want to talk about a "driver's car" for #30k, an EVO defintely is more of a "driver's car" than any 3 series in terms of streetability or performance
Old 11-18-2005, 08:24 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
I know its old and you probly all heard it many times before but god damn does it ever hold true BMW troll after BMW troll and every BMW owner I've ever met.

"Whats the difference between a cactus and a BMW? On a Cactus the pricks are on the outside"
Old 11-18-2005, 08:28 AM
Drifting

good one.
Old 11-18-2005, 08:40 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by dom
I know its old and you probly all heard it many times before but god damn does it ever hold true BMW troll after BMW troll and every BMW owner I've ever met.

"Whats the difference between a cactus and a BMW? On a Cactus the pricks are on the outside"
I already told that joke but with a porcupine instead of a cactus. It is a great one.

I'm not a BMW asshole, I just don't understand why someone would brag about overpaying for their car by $10k and then call my car a piece of shit. The members here are very immature and I cannot believe that when I look under their names that their ages are anything higher than 18, let alone 30. At least on the e90 forum we have manners, common courtesy, and quite a bit of maturity. It used to be like that on here as well but this place has really gone downhill. I suppose it's because the car has become more affordable so now the scum of the world can afford to buy it.
Old 11-18-2005, 08:43 AM
First US '06 TSX on board

Just to let everyone know, I am leasing my car.
Lease... Talk about a waste of money. Kind of like buying a new TSX and then selling it for a loss after only driving it for a few thousand miles.

I don't think we could have got 7 pages if he said, "I got a new TSX for $18,000."

Seems to me that most of us are concerned than anything. I would not consider myself friendly if I didn't recommend that #28,000 buyer try for a much better deal. Also, I don't want dealers thinking that they will just hold out for buyers like this.
Old 11-18-2005, 08:47 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by markcoburn
Lease... Talk about a waste of money. Kind of like buying a new TSX and then selling it for a loss after only driving it for a few thousand miles.
I already explained the reasons why I am leasing and one of the reasons was cost, maybe you just never worked out a lease contract before, but it is about the same price without all of the hassles of owning a car.

With the TSX, I never said it wasn't a waste of money but the point is that people make mistakes and people change their minds. I'm not going around bragging about how much money I spent.
Old 11-18-2005, 08:53 AM
No-navi, yo

I already explained the reasons why I am leasing and one of the reasons was cost, maybe you just never worked out a lease contract before, but it is about the same price without all of the hassles of owning a car.

With the TSX, I never said it wasn't a waste of money but the point is that people make mistakes and people change their minds. I'm not going around bragging about how much money I spent.
Precisely, people make mistakes and change their minds. So, why cannot you ge over the fact that someone is willing to pay $38000 for a TSX?

You, Nikki, might not realize, but from reading this thread, I think you and Sebo have a lot in common.
Old 11-18-2005, 09:33 AM
Banned

Old 11-18-2005, 10:15 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by BusyShifter
Precisely, people make mistakes and change their minds. So, why cannot you ge over the fact that someone is willing to pay $38000 for a TSX?

You, Nikki, might not realize, but from reading this thread, I think you and Sebo have a lot in common.
No, this person is not admitting that they made a mistake, but doing the opposite by bragging how much he paid.
Old 11-18-2005, 10:17 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

You obviously havn't read the thread. He's done no such thing. He first post has a after he mentions the price which means he wasn't happy. He also mentions he knows he paid alot in another post.
Old 11-18-2005, 10:34 AM
Banned

I don't think Sebo was ever "bragging" or anything like that..
he just tried to justify the spending and "defend" his decisions.
I also don't think he was "not happy" with the price.
He actually seems to quite nonchalant and cool despite all the whippings

and we are all like this :rippedoff
Old 11-18-2005, 10:42 AM
6MT or Death

I suppose it's because the car has become more affordable so now the scum of the world can afford to buy it.
To suggest anyone who doesn't have alot of money is scum is exactly what makes you the moronic pretentious bmw bitch you are. My condolences go out to anyone who has to deal with you on a daily basis. You are who gives BMW a bad name.
Old 11-18-2005, 10:55 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by dj Dozhe
To suggest anyone who doesn't have alot of money is scum is exactly what makes you the moronic pretentious bmw bitch you are. My condolences go out to anyone who has to deal with you on a daily basis. You are who gives BMW a bad name.
People with less money tend to act lower class. People with more money tend to be assholes. At least they are courtesious and open doors for women. People inbetween are what we need more of, but the middle class is shrinking.
Old 11-18-2005, 11:01 AM
Team Owner

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
People with less money tend to act lower class.
You're not showing much class with statements like this.
Old 11-18-2005, 11:02 AM
6MT or Death

People with less money tend to act lower class. People with more money tend to be assholes. At least they are courtesious and open doors for women. People inbetween are what we need more of, but the middle class is shrinking.

Less money that who? Stop making generalizations because it broadcasts your bigot nature to everyone. I don't know who the "courteous assholes" are you speak of, but I rarely see someone hop out of a bmw/mercedes and run to the door to open it for a random woman. On the other hand I do notice that nice people are courteous no how much money they have. You are perfect proof that with money does NOT come class. Or perhaps you simply don't have enough money.
Old 11-18-2005, 11:06 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

Wow, just wow.

Please sell the TSX and go away ASAP. I'd ban you but your ignorance is almost too entertaining.
Old 11-18-2005, 11:07 AM
The Oracle of Acurazine!

Received 44 Likes on 12 Posts
damn... 38k for TSX
Old 11-18-2005, 11:09 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

Jatt you get lost or something? Ramblings is that way

38K but he got pretty much every option available. He really only overpaid by a k or so.
Old 11-18-2005, 11:09 AM
Banned

I love how someone gets banned because they have a different opinion than others. Whatever.
Old 11-18-2005, 11:11 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

I love how someone gets banned because they have a different opinion than others. Whatever.

Its not your opinion. Its the fact that you just about insulted the entire board with your ignorant, idiotic comments.

You won't be banned though. Hopefully someone will buy your car so some good will come out of this.
Old 11-18-2005, 11:14 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by dom
Its not your opinion. Its the fact that you just about insulted the entire board with your ignorant, idiotic comments.

You won't be banned though. Hopefully someone will buy your car so some good will come out of this.
I simply said "wow that is a lot, you could have gotten a 3 series for that much" and they all started saying how the 3 series is a piece of shit, it's ugly, blah blah blah. So I defended it, and then they all said I was an asshole.
Hmm.
Old 11-18-2005, 11:15 AM
No-navi, yo

Dom, you cannot ban Nikki yet, not when it is going to get more interesting.

Jatt, see post #181 and spread the words to get people here from Rambling, would you?
Old 11-18-2005, 11:15 AM
Pro

TSX rules!
Old 11-18-2005, 11:26 AM
Burning Brakes

I simply said "wow that is a lot, you could have gotten a 3 series for that much" and they all started saying how the 3 series is a piece of shit, it's ugly, blah blah blah. So I defended it, and then they all said I was an asshole.
Hmm.
uh...technically you called him an idiot for buying a tsx instead of a 3 series first.

Everyone has to chill out for what he payed because regardless of what he payed, he's the only one with a TSX thats actually loaded which is quite cool. I mean its not like he bought a TSX for 38k just regular. He got the havi, ives, aspec the works so I don't see how thats bad?

For everyone thats defending the 3 series like its their lifes work. You shouldn't say man he doesn't understand cars because he spent so much more money on a car taht doesn't even give more performance. how about you think about, why didn't you spend more money for a M3? I'm sure the price performance on an M3 is much better than the price performance on a 330...only 20 grand more an its 5x the the fun that a 3 can give you probably
The answer to that is because....everyone has their own damn perferance. Just because he likes the car doesn't mean hes stupid/wrong to spend that much on it. I doubt you people know this, but I have a culinary hobby and I buy cooking knives that cost hundreds per blade....yes hundreds. they're wustoffs, and yes taht is a high quality knife - one of the bests. However, for the prices I spend on the Culinar set (which is all stainless) i could've bought even a better knife, but why didn't I? Personal preference.

As for you Nikki directly, you've been becoming a troll around here disuading everyone who buys a TSX which is kind of insulting. I'm sure you've spent a decent amount of cash on cosmetics/jewelery/clothing. I sometimes find it crazy how girls can spend 5+ dollars on a stick of color...I'm pretty sure you get what I mean. Perference. Oh yea...and don't make stupid comments like "the poor act classless and the rich are assholes" because, it is the poor who can help us because they have more potential to work harder, and it is the rich who contribute alot to the USA (people like Bill gates, steve case, etc do more with the world than make money).

Sebo! great purchase. wonder how a Ives actually looks like in a tsx, post some pics! But good choice on car none-the-less.
Old 11-18-2005, 11:26 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by BusyShifter
Dom, you cannot ban Nikki yet, not when it is going to get more interesting.

Jatt, see post #181 and spread the words to get people here from Rambling, would you?

Sorry. I would have allowed the game to continue but I got a tip that Nikki was a former member who has already been perma-banned.

So the ban hammer just fell once again.

Bye Kawaii
Old 11-18-2005, 11:28 AM
Team Owner

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by dom
Sorry. I would have allowed the game to continue but I got a tip that Nikki was a former member who has already been perma-banned.

So the ban hammer just fell once again.

Bye Kawaii
really? ip checked out and all?

Nikki in another life (er... screenname)
Old 11-18-2005, 11:30 AM
Just dial 1911

Originally Posted by jlukja
really? ip checked out and all?

Nikki in another life (er... screenname)
You know, I've known this for quite some time now, but I never said anything since she was ok when she first came back on. Figured she deserved a chance...Figured wrong...
Old 11-18-2005, 11:30 AM
Burning Brakes

oh yea another comment on that. The reason why the middle class is shrinking is because the upperclass is increasing in size, the lower class is also lowering in size. now if you think thats actually bad, thats pretty horrible... I think we should be euphoric for the decline in poverty, and the increase in more financial freedom.
Old 11-18-2005, 11:34 AM
Burning Brakes

man...im embarrassed that shes the same age as me...Disgusting how ignorant some people in America are...
Old 11-18-2005, 11:49 AM
Banned

damn how we came to this point lol !
Old 11-18-2005, 11:53 AM
TSX

ROFL!

This thread has been great....keep up the good works guys/gals...

Old 11-18-2005, 11:57 AM
Drifting

Banned? Oh well. I had some nice responses for her but I'll just save it now. Her car is STILL a POS though.

Quick Reply: just spent 38k on TSX