Sports Talk & Fantasy Leagues If you like men in tights, this is the spot to be!

The Official Yankees-Red Sox thread

Old 04-15-2005, 12:40 PM
Team Owner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by NJtsx
i frequent the TSX boards only. And am a loyal yankee fan. Not really trying to start shit but you people are fuckin ignorant sometimes. I read this corny bullshit and had to reply this time. Done

I love how everything comes down to a personal insult.
We heard you the first 3 times you wrote "corny" and it still doesn't make any sense.

Go back to the TSX boards bitch.
My Work is Done Here

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
This thread is going nowhere FAST
Automobile Aficionado

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Always Dirty
You're a n00b/troll A-Rod fanboy who got baited out when somebody insulted the guy whose poster is hanging above your bed.
I am not a noob. sorry my life doesnt revolve around these boards for the past few years
Tristate ViP Crew

Originally Posted by mc_yanzo
Oh yeah, well Randy and Matsui are the two ugliest mofos in the league, Giambi and Sheffield are roidheads, ARod is a queer, Kevin Brown is a douche, Wright sucks, and Pavano is a momma's boy.

See my point?

Randy and Hideki's need for pro active has nothing to do with their skills. I give you Kevin Brown and Wright but Pavano will be good for us. Giambi needs to learn to hit to the other side of the field and Sheffield is the man..A-Rod is ok but not putting up A-Rod numbers. If Schilling does not get better the Red Sox will go nowhere.
Old 04-15-2005, 12:41 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by ccannizz11
This thread is going nowhere FAST
Really? I think it's just getting interesting. Some people can have civil discussions about things, some can't. And some people just make themselves sound stupid when they try to get a point across.
Old 04-15-2005, 12:41 PM
Team Owner

I am not a noob. sorry my life doesnt revolve around these boards for the past few years
Old 04-15-2005, 12:42 PM
Automobile Aficionado

Really? I think it's just getting interesting. Some people can have civil discussions about things, some can't. And some people just make themselves sound stupid when they try to get a point across.
yes agreed but your buddy on here thinks he is gods gift to the world and gets personal
Old 04-15-2005, 12:42 PM
Race Director

Originally Posted by tmk70
Dude, you're from Wonderbreadville....don't make it out like you're in the fucking New York Groove. Shouldn't you be watching Polo matches?

Common sense dictates that the Yankees disregard team chemistry and have lately been on a rampage signing fucking geriatric patients to lead their team. You can talk about their altar boy haircuts, their "class", and how much they earned all their fucking banners, but the truth is, they are the BIGGEST CHOKE IN THE HISTORY OF PROFESSIONAL SPORTS. Argue that with me, Tony....nobody has ever FUCKED IT ALL UP like they did. So enjoy your banners, there won't be more coming your way anytime soon.

you want me to argue, because as a Red Sox fan you need that. You need to hate the Yankees and their fans so you can justify your tangents.

First of all, i'll tackle the wonderbreadville comment. That was beyond stupid, and about as dumb as this yankees fan in the past page who can't spell and made no good points. We have been season ticket holders all my life. My dad works 4 miles from the stadium. I was born 3 miles from the stadium. I played baseball there as well. Don't give me shit, because my parents have money and I wear polo...that is one of the dumbest comments pertaining to any thread I have seen yet. And I think when you take your head out of Terry Francona's ass you will be able to see that. Plus, I don't know where the "new York groove" comment came from, but it is typical of red Sox fan to try to attacking something else to avoid a sensible argument. Don't be a noob and comment about what you don't know.

You guys are going to keep playing this choke out for the remainder of your lives. Yes, they lost...need we remind you how MANY times you guys lost to us, or lost to I don't know (The Mets in '86) and choked. IMO, one big choke is still better than 86 years of them.

And, you truthfully believe that there will be no more new banners in Yankee Stadium. That right there tops off your lovely little speech. Think about what you said...

AD: I wasn't sure, I was just asking you.
Old 04-15-2005, 12:43 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by CL Platano
If Schilling does not get better the Red Sox will go nowhere.
Randy had a rough game yesterday too - it's way too early in the season to be sure of anything.
Old 04-15-2005, 12:43 PM
Masshole

Randy and Hideki's need for pro active has nothing to do with their skills. I give you Kevin Brown and Wright but Pavano will be good for us. Giambi needs to learn to hit to the other side of the field and Sheffield is the man..A-Rod is ok but not putting up A-Rod numbers. If Schilling does not get better the Red Sox will go nowhere.
Ok, so what does Damon being a flamer or Manny being dumb have to do with their baseball skills?
Old 04-15-2005, 12:44 PM
Banned

Gotta love the bad blood between Yanks and Sox fans.

Yanks fan: Fuck you.
Sox fan: Fuck you.
Yanks fan: Fuck me!? Fuck you!
Sox fan: Fuck you, we won the World Series.
Yanks fan: Yeah, fucking once.
Sox fan: Fuck you. ...
Old 04-15-2005, 12:45 PM
My Work is Done Here

Really? I think it's just getting interesting. Some people can have civil discussions about things, some can't.
Right now.... you, tmk, tony, and NJtsx all fall into the "some can't" category.

This is stupid.... your players are gay, no your players are gay-er. And their ugly too, and your corny, shut the fuck up, you're n00b go away, i'm done here, wait you're still corny. you suck, no you suck.

fuckin gayest ass gayfght I've ever seen. The last two pages of ths thread easily fall into the category.
Old 04-15-2005, 12:46 PM
Tristate ViP Crew

Ok, so what does Damon being a flamer or Manny being dumb have to do with their baseball skills?
Damon's hair gets in the way and Manny gets confused with the fly balls
Old 04-15-2005, 12:46 PM
Team Owner

yes agreed but your buddy on here thinks he is gods gift to the world and gets personal
Let's go back to your post, dipshit:

who are you to be calling shefield a fag? especially being the red sox team is full of a bunch a fags along with a couple fags that run the team!
dont be jealous that all the free agents just wanna come play for the yankess and not the red sox. just thought i would throw my 2 cents in on that stupid ass commnet.
:shakehead
Old 04-15-2005, 12:47 PM
Masshole

Damon's hair gets in the way and Manny gets confused with the fly balls
Haha. Well then ARod keeps committing errors at 3rd because he's too excited that Jeter may jump him when he's bent over!

So there!
Old 04-15-2005, 12:47 PM
Tristate ViP Crew

Right now.... you, tmk, tony, and NJtsx all fall into the "some can't" category.

This is stupid.... your players are gay, no your players are gay-er. And their ugly too, and your corny, shut the fuck up, you're n00b go away, i'm done here, wait you're still corny. you suck, no you suck.

fuckin gayest ass gayfght I've ever seen. The last two pages of ths thread easily fall into the category.
lol..I'm just killing time till I have to go to my meeting..
Old 04-15-2005, 12:49 PM
Team Owner

Tony's an irrational spazz about this shit, TMK is more rational but still a spazz, NJtsx is a n00b who strolls in and starts calling people out but can't back it up. I intervened simply to gang up on the idiot noob.
Tristate ViP Crew

Haha. Well then ARod keeps committing errors at 3rd because he's too excited that Jeter may jump him when he's bent over!

So there!
I do have to admit A-Rod and Jeter are beginning to scare me..They have the same haircut now but Alex has more gel...
Race Director

umm, have you been reading my posts.

If anything, as usual when pertaining to this subject, mine are actually civil. I believe I have shown the ablilty to argue intelligently in these threads. So don't single me out with people that are saying things about which players are gay or ugly or whatever they are saying. Read the majority of my posts before you comment.
Masshole

Yeah man just killing the hours till I'm actually at Fenway tonight. Get to see everybody's favorite ex-Yankee, David Wells.

I may throw a donut at him tonight if he pitches well!
Old 04-15-2005, 12:50 PM
My Work is Done Here

Originally Posted by pgatour1

If anything, as usual when pertaining to this subject, mine are actually civil. I believe I have shown the ablilty to argue intelligently in these threads. So don't single me out with people that are saying things about which players are gay or ugly or whatever they are saying. Read the majority of my posts before you comment.
I know, for the most part, you include intelligent shit in your posts... I just didn't want to get flamed for blaming it all on Red Sox fans (read: massholes)
Old 04-15-2005, 12:51 PM
Tristate ViP Crew

Throw Wells a donut and a Samuel Adams and he might pitch well
Old 04-15-2005, 12:52 PM
Race Director

Tony's an irrational spazz about this shit, TMK is more rational but still a spazz, NJtsx is a n00b who strolls in and starts calling people out but can't back it up. I intervened simply to gang up on the idiot noob.

how am I irrational. Don't base my attitude in other threads and on other topics and use it for this subject. If anything over the last 2 years of arguments about this subject, I have been more than rational. Backing up information, fighting what has to be fought, and trying not to say stupid things like you have spatted off this entire thread. I have gone as far as when to point out when Yankees fans are wrong, when Red Sox fans are wrong, and have made sense of pretty much every scneario that has occurred. Also, I believe I very rarely gloat after a game, or get pissed and start saying stupid things. I'd refer to the ALCS thread about that one. You know the one where we were up 3-0 and the majority of the board (even the Red Sox fans) were calling it over, and I was not.

Last edited by pgatour1; 04-15-2005 at 12:54 PM.
Old 04-15-2005, 12:53 PM
Banned

OK, guys. Let's get this back on baseball instead of each other.
Old 04-15-2005, 12:54 PM
Masshole

I hate to admit it but Yankees-Red Sox is one subject that Tony is rational about. Everything else is out the window.

EDIT: He's rational about golf too.
Old 04-15-2005, 12:54 PM
Team Owner

how am I irrational. Don't base my attitude in other threads and on other topics and use it for this subject. If anything over the last 2 years of arguments about this subject, I have been more than rational. Backing up information, fighting what has to be fought, and trying not to say stupid things like you have spatted off this entire thread. I have gone as far as when to point out when Yankees fans are wrong, when Red Sox fans are wrong, and have made sense of pretty much every scneario that has occurred. Also, I believe I very rarely gloat after a game, or get pissed. I'd refer to the ALCS thread about that one.
Get off yourself Tony. You want irrational? How about your proclaimed hatred for everything that has anything to do with Massachusetts? You refuse, out of principle, to set foot in this state. That's not only irrational, that's gay.
Old 04-15-2005, 12:57 PM
My Work is Done Here

Tony's a rational spazz...

You'd think TMK was 17 if his age wasn't displayed under his username....

and yes, NJtsx is a n00b to ramblings who would be better just shutting his mouth....

and normally you intervene with the comedic cameo that reminds everyone how retarded they are being.
Banned

OK, I guess not. If you guys want to argue about how gay you are, please take it to another thread before this one gets locked.
Race Director

Get off yourself Tony. You want irrational? How about your proclaimed hatred for everything that has anything to do with Massachusetts? You refuse, out of principle, to set foot in this state. That's not only irrational, that's gay.

and thats only because I have to get in fights with people from MA about this topic over and over. I have to always justify and respond in the same way, and it still doesn't sink in. I dispise the city and the majority of their fans (although I have dated a few)

So the definition of gay is not wanting to step foot in a city where the inhabitants can hardly conduct themselves after another team loses to a team 1200 miles away, and they riot out of "joy" (see: Marlins Yanks 2003)

The bottom line is the argument is about baseball, but somehow the Massholes and the moronic yankees fans on here, always seem to take it to a personal level. When in reality the games dont' effect our lives at all. So, you might as well argue about it in a non-personal and intelligent manner. Or else you jsut make yourself seem foolish, with attacks on other members of the opposing fans.

Last edited by pgatour1; 04-15-2005 at 12:59 PM.
Old 04-15-2005, 01:02 PM
Tristate ViP Crew

When in reality the games dont' effect our lives at all. [/QUOTE]

Hell yeah it effects our lives I lost money because they blew the ALCS...
Old 04-15-2005, 01:04 PM
Race Director

Hell yeah it effects our lives I lost money because they blew the ALCS...

shouldn't have bet on the Yankees...I didn't bet on them in Game 5 or Game 1

Granted I lost Game 1.

Betting DIRECTLY effects you...thats why when I bet (which I do on a daily basis) I do not bet with bias. I try to bet intelligently.
If you can't clear out all your favorites when betting, you shouldn't bet at all. Or at least on the games that pertain the teams you like.

Rule 1:
"Leave all emotion behind when betting."
Old 04-15-2005, 01:32 PM
Masshole

yeah, its the guys from Queer Eye for the Beanclowns that scare me.

answering other questions:

The Red Sox and Yankees are in last place because they just played 6 of their first 9 games against each other. they are basically .500 against each other in the last 3 years and now they are .500 against each other this year. So it would make sense they would be about .500 (give or take a game)

and please, last year when the Yankees had that incidient with fans at Yankee Stadium, you morons went on for pages about shit with Yankees fans. The fact of the matter is, we both have stupid drunk fans, but you guys just have more of them and stupider ones.

Bottom line is the Red Sox fans take after the Red Sox players...they show no class whatsoever on the ball field. Then they take one or two incidents were the Yankees show no class, they parade those ideas and constantly repeat them, and then people hate the yankees. Just like the democrats, they do the same thing. Make people believe that the other side is wrong, when in reality they are.

And Francona is the biggest moron of them all...and cut your damn hair bitches.

and yes, its a shame that the majority of Red Sox fans are bandwagon fans, because they have ruined it for those who really are fans. But reading a stat "In 1998 the Red sox were 9th out of 14th in attendance" to seeing about 50 "B" hats a day in the middle of the fucking desert 2500 miles away. It just proves a lot of your support is just people not knowing both sides of things.

You guys make fun of A-Rod, and i'm not much of a fan of him either. But, I'd love to see Johnny Damon go to grab a kid and risk getting his new queer eye clothes dirty.

Do you even read what the fuck you write? This started out as a funny back and forth thing, but you are always so quick to start with your bitchass comments, then when people get pissed off, you start trying to act all mature about it. Get off your high-horse, fuckstick.
Old 04-15-2005, 02:59 PM
Race Director

Originally Posted by tmk70
Do you even read what the fuck you write? This started out as a funny back and forth thing, but you are always so quick to start with your bitchass comments, then when people get pissed off, you start trying to act all mature about it. Get off your high-horse, fuckstick.

all I hear is waah waah waah...
Old 04-15-2005, 03:00 PM
Masshole

all I hear is waah waah waah...
Well then pull your dick out of that 4th grader's ass. :gheylaugh:
Old 05-27-2005, 09:31 PM
Banned

Yankees win!
Old 05-27-2005, 11:35 PM
My Work is Done Here

I wasn't gonna be the one to bring this back.....

but since it's here

don't look now, but the yankees are 1.5 up on the sox, alone in second place, and creeping up on Baltimore pretty fast.
Old 05-28-2005, 03:43 PM
Missing My CL-S

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
holy shit it's 17-1
Old 05-28-2005, 03:59 PM
Beware of leakage

and a post for my stunt double

Old 05-28-2005, 04:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SG81