Sports Talk & Fantasy Leagues If you like men in tights, this is the spot to be!

Bulls Fan Poll of Lakers fan

Old 11-01-2007, 10:28 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
Bulls Fan Poll of Lakers fan

Kobe's situation has now successfully carried over into the Bulls locker room so much that not one interview is made where one Kobe question doesn't hit any player being interviewed.

I know it's rough/extremely rough parting w/ a player like Kobe who has won 3 chips and brought many memorables moments/games to the Lakers legacy. I also understand why many of you are willing to part with Kobe for the sake of ending the confusion that hovers over the Lakers franchise. I in know way believe Kobe should get dealt just to get dealt and not getting anything remotely worthy in return.

The Bulls played pretty bad and it seemed that the daily/weekly trade rumors had some effect, even if it was minimal. These guys are young and basically kids still and can't deal with trade rumors as effectively as long time veterans and they shouldn't have to.

Being a Bulls fan in the deepest of my heart I just want to put an end to this mystery ASAP. I want to know what the future of my franchise is, and regardless of what anyone says, it's not healthy for a team, especially teams young like the bulls and lakers. It's probably worse for you guys because the future is brighter for Chicago either way and you really want to make sure you get LEGIT building blocks and/or expiring contracts and/or draft picks to make a Lakers rebuilding process be as smooth as possible.

I still at this point don't know if I want Kobe, I am definitely feeling the heat more after a sloppy Bulls opener. But Deng showed reasons to be labeled as untouchable and Gordon had a damn nice statline. But the Bulls still showed they couldn't easily score late. I don't think it's because of lack of talent or skill but lack of confidence. I know Kobe would solve that...
Bulls shot 15 less FT attempts tonight than New Jersey... Kobe would solve that...
Bulls got NO respect from Refs... You know who would solve that.

Of course I would take Kobe, but still at this point only for the right package of Bulls players. Just the same as most of you I presume would trade Kobe for the right package of Bulls players. But in reality Deng for sure, and Wallace or Hinrich or even both are needed for Kobe not to veto. Between now and all season what trade would you look for under those guidelines, tell me if I am wrong but a trade w/ any other team seems unreaslistic, so it's gotta be Bulls???????

With all this being said... what do you guys think will happen as of now with Kobe? Did the LA Management really come to terms together that they should trade him? I ask you all because obviously your knowledge about everything Lakers and what is said around LA about Kobe trade rumors is the best....
Old 11-01-2007, 05:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dude there's a thread already:

https://acurazine.com/forums/sports-talk-fantasy-leagues-38/kobe-bryant-i-would-like-traded-366726/