Pussy Kimi shoves another course worker

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2004 | 08:34 PM
Subie Dubie

Pussy Kimi shoves another course worker

Sorry, but he's a BOZO !! Poor volunteer's just trying to help and the little hot-head shoves him I saw him do it late in the season last year. If he's frustrated, he should shove Ron Dennis
Old 03-23-2004 | 11:05 PM
My other car is a 350Z

Re: Pussy Kimi shoves another course worker

Originally posted by Red Rider
Sorry, but he's a BOZO !! Poor volunteer's just trying to help and the little hot-head shoves him I saw him do it late in the season last year. If he's frustrated, he should shove Ron Dennis
It surprised me when I saw that also. He's not used to having engines blow up on consecutive races I guess.

But he need not blame Ron Dennis, rather Norbert Haug of Mercedes.

Both Williams and Mercedes need to get their engine reliability issues fixed stat or they can write off the rest of the season. It's just truly amazing how reliable Ferrari engines have been over the last three years compared to the rest of the "top tier".
Old 03-24-2004 | 08:18 AM
Community Architect
robb m.

whatever man...I'd freak too...don't touch me after I just got out of my blown up car...there's no need for course workers to touch a driver after they've exited the vehicle....unless maybe they were in a crash, and don't completely have their wits about them...

i think you're being a little close minded here, and you've prolly never been in a competitive organized race before....
Old 03-24-2004 | 11:07 AM
Drifting

williams engine reliability? before sunday they haven't had an engine blow in 17 races

and kimi pushin the guy was weird. I was like wtf is he doing
Old 03-24-2004 | 12:14 PM
Subie Dubie

Originally posted by Astroboy
whatever man...I'd freak too...don't touch me after I just got out of my blown up car...there's no need for course workers to touch a driver after they've exited the vehicle....unless maybe they were in a crash, and don't completely have their wits about them...

i think you're being a little close minded here, and you've prolly never been in a competitive organized race before....
Spare me please, he's an ASS.

Common sense says you don't abuse a volunteer who's only trying to help your lame ass. No class, period.
Old 03-24-2004 | 05:49 PM
boosted is best

I concur, he was acting like a jerk. His behavior shouldn't be excused even if he was still partly in-the-zone and pissed his car let him down.
Old 03-24-2004 | 06:04 PM
Senior Moderator

course worker or not, if some stranger grabs your arm you're gonna push back. Kimi was walking off the track and this guy goes to grab his arm as if Kimi didn't know the way to the hole in the fence. Fuck him, he deserved to be pushed. He shld go grab Haug's fat ass like Mansell did to Ronnie boy in the Canadian GP after Senna won the corner and put Nige into the gravel. Now that would be pure fun to watch.
Old 03-25-2004 | 09:39 AM
Community Architect
robb m.

you know it Chief, Kimi is not in the wrong here...he was well on his way off the track, and the course worker ran up behind him and grabbed him arm...not cool, I would likely have shoved him too.

who's to say the course worker isn't some star struck fan who's telling Kimi how much he adores him blah blah blah, you better believe i'd shove him away!

like I said, Red Rider, you're being really close minded simply because you don't like Kimi.
Old 03-25-2004 | 10:51 AM
Subie Dubie

Astro, i'm not the one being closed minded. Every other board i.e. SPEED etc. are all talking about his child like behavior. I have no reason to dislike him, he's obviously VERY talented. What if, with his back to the track a car was heading toward him, and the course worker was trying to get him out of the way ??

No other sport accepts pushing or shoving of it's officials, and he would be fined or suspended.

I understand he's frustrated, but he seems to be the ONLY driver recently to shove a course worker, in his case 2 now !!
Old 03-25-2004 | 11:16 AM
Community Architect
robb m.

Montoya has shoved many a course worker!!
Old 03-25-2004 | 11:41 AM
Subie Dubie

Originally posted by Astroboy
Montoya has shoved many a course worker!!
Haven't seen that, but if so suspend him too.