Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC & West Virginia

Timing belt service - DC,MD,VA region

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2022, 05:05 PM

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
I would just like to say thank you to the community that has reached out and scheduled with me to have work done. The amount of confidence people have in me to trust me taking care of their beloved ACURA’s (and other cars) really means a lot. Below are some photos of the various cars and jobs I’ve done out of my private workshop. If anyone on here needs anything done, I have availability.

PrecisionCraftedMaintenance@gmail.com

Honda Accord V6 in for a Minder4

TLX in for converter replacement to repair P0430

Honda Accord in for rear brakes and timing belt/oil pump seals

997 C2 in for Bilstein B8 install

One of my Favs. MINT Cu2 in for brakes, mods, exhaust install, rigid collars and some suspension tweaks!

UA7 in for timing belt and oil pump seals, oil change, ATF, software updates and a thorough MPI.

And a coilover install on my own 997 Turbo.

Many, many more people have dropped their cars off with me and I cannot be thankful enough.

Cheers,
Xavier
Old 09-01-2022, 09:02 PM
1st Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If you are looking for a mechanic to perform quality work and deliver exceptional customer work; reach out to NSXavier

Stumbled across his contact information in this thread and reached out to him via email. After explaining what services, I need to be done on a CU2 (one pictured above), he was able to provide a detailed quote and address any concerns with the services being requested within a couple of days.

Xavier was able to install an RV6 downpipe, Fujitsubo exhaust, front/ rear Stoptech rotors, EBC pads, OEM driver and passenger side axles, front and rear Spoon rigid collar kits, K-tuned front upper control arms, OEM serpentine belt, and do an oil change.

The vehicle was dropped off on a Friday the work was completed by Saturday Evening. He serviced the vehicle out of his home garage/shop. Updates were provided via text which included detailed explanations with pictures, and videos. I was blown away by his attention to detail and knowledge. He was even able to diagnose and inspect the vehicle to advise me on other services required and things to keep an eye on. He also advised me on services I had requested that one, were not required, or two would cause more harm than good. Grilled/educated me on running spacers that weren’t hub centric and provided a solution.

Overall, I am extremely satisfied with the work that was done and the customer service received. I will be returning to Xavier for all my auto maintenance needs.
The following users liked this post:
NSXavier (09-02-2022)
Old 09-26-2022, 06:59 AM
Cruisin'

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Morning All
Well I finally took my baby to NSXavier to have the timing belt changed along with the oil pump that was beginning to weep. I stretched the interval on the timing belt, and now imagine how pissed I would be if the timing service had been done at 7 years regardless. Normally I am on top of maintenance, but I did not really worry on this vehicle since its basically a weekend/fun car. When I first gave the vehicle to NSXavier I was a little hesitant as should be expected. He put me at ease along the way with a boatload of pics showing progress like I was looking over his shoulder. During our conversations I informed him my TL has never been above 80mph and never activated VTEC. My daily driver 2017 Accord Touring has never activated VTEC above 5k as I never feel the need to "Drive it Like I stole it". Of course VCM uses VTEC to deactivate cylinders but I am talking full throttle activation. Props to NSXavier as he is a true pro and answered all my questions/concerns!

Current
2013 TL SH-AWD Advance - Full Tint/Bra, Full Weathertech
2017 Accord Touring - Full Tint/Bra, Full Weathertech
The following users liked this post:
NSXavier (09-27-2022)