Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2014, 07:03 PM
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 03-11-2014, 08:42 AM
Cruisin'

Ilx

Hey hi ! I just bought the new 2014 ilx Dynamic de same color as your. I wanna put tein coilover and Enkei kojin 18" on it.
Old 03-11-2014, 08:44 AM
Cruisin'

What is this great front diffuser that you put on ?
Old 03-11-2014, 08:46 AM
Cruisin'

This is what it should look look like
Old 03-12-2014, 04:05 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 849 Likes on 679 Posts
Originally Posted by Josue101
Thank you sir!

New page new idea.. haha
Decided since wheels are going to cost around $1500 and Im not even half way there Im going to say fuck it and buy an axleback and put the rest into finishing my tattoo.

Not going to be cutting into the bumper, just getting some extended exhaust hangers and letting it sit right underneath. For $300 I cant complain.

Just waiting on word from a rep to get it shipped out.

Originally Posted by Chrisotop
Hey hi ! I just bought the new 2014 ilx Dynamic de same color as your. I wanna put tein coilover and Enkei kojin 18" on it.
Hey hi holy thread jacking batman. Are you a thread pirate? Arrg!

Great buy, wish I could have got my hands on a Dynamic in PMM.
Teins would be alright. Id probably go with something else in my opinion but there isnt much offered for the ILX so that would mean venturing to a suspension only offered for the civic platform.
Kojins wouldnt look bad either.

What is this great front diffuser that you put on ?
The black splitter is from a 2006 sti. It can be found on ebay. I bolted that straight up to the factory OEM lip kit.
Old 03-13-2014, 11:27 AM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by usdmJON
Thank you sir!

New page new idea.. haha
Decided since wheels are going to cost around $1500 and Im not even half way there Im going to say fuck it and buy an axleback and put the rest into finishing my tattoo.

Not going to be cutting into the bumper, just getting some extended exhaust hangers and letting it sit right underneath. For $300 I cant complain.

Just waiting on word from a rep to get it shipped out.

Hey hi holy thread jacking batman. Are you a thread pirate? Arrg!

Great buy, wish I could have got my hands on a Dynamic in PMM.
Teins would be alright. Id probably go with something else in my opinion but there isnt much offered for the ILX so that would mean venturing to a suspension only offered for the civic platform.
Kojins wouldnt look bad either.

The black splitter is from a 2006 sti. It can be found on ebay. I bolted that straight up to the factory OEM lip kit.

I did not found a use ILX so i bought one brand new, with the aero kit and the "acura" sign that lights up when i open the doors ( useless but nice looking)
Old 03-13-2014, 08:44 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 86 Likes on 81 Posts
@ Chrisotop - bro its not useless. The aluminum door sills keep you from banging up the painted part underneath. Guess it depends on the person how useful they are, but Im in the Marine Corps reserve and my boots tear stuff up and get it dirty real fast too. With the sills on, I can just wipe em down and it doesn't look all scratched up after. The leds also light at night (besides looking sexy) to help you see. Thats the 2nd most expensive Acura accessory for this car, the first being the full bodykit. Did you get a good deal? Sounds like you got a lot of options already mounted on.
Old 03-13-2014, 08:53 PM
Three Wheelin'

Hey I know you are trying to go with a VIP inspired build at some point, so I got some info for you. I started looking at air suspension for this car, i got price quotes for about 4500 -5000 installed from big names and not so respected but okay names … the suspension itself (2000-2500) and then the management (2000-2500). I'm trying to go VIP styled myself. I also have another company on deck, with a good rep, and they MAY be a lot cheaper… I probably will go down there in person and find out. Technically I have the money for this, but thats a whole shietload of money mang…. daammmmnnnnnn….. and I also still do no have wheels yet either….
Old 03-13-2014, 10:29 PM
Suzuka Master

I hear that. Air ride wont be until after 2 years when I refinance. Same for looking into any FI set up. Ill be doing the install myself but the prices you threw out for the set up and management sounds about right.
Old 03-16-2014, 02:56 PM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by aomechmarine
@ Chrisotop - bro its not useless. The aluminum door sills keep you from banging up the painted part underneath. Guess it depends on the person how useful they are, but Im in the Marine Corps reserve and my boots tear stuff up and get it dirty real fast too. With the sills on, I can just wipe em down and it doesn't look all scratched up after. The leds also light at night (besides looking sexy) to help you see. Thats the 2nd most expensive Acura accessory for this car, the first being the full bodykit. Did you get a good deal? Sounds like you got a lot of options already mounted on.
Those are good arguments to justified 700$ for that and winter carpet and trunk box ( lot of snow here in Québec city... Canada). I prety much took all the options because they gave me a good price for my old 2006 RSX premium. I'll have my keys wenesday
Old 03-16-2014, 06:15 PM
Three Wheelin'

@chrisotop - do you mean the rubber floor mats? I'll eventually get those (probably the weathertechs), whenever I wear out the regular carpets. Much easier to clean up spills and stuff. I do have the trunk liner and I also bought that bumper applique, that helps when I have to put gear in there. I probably would have scratched it all up by now too. Installed myself and bought with 10% discount, every little bit helps. I still have a few scratches right next to my door sills, it does't make that area indestructible either…
Old 03-16-2014, 06:29 PM
Three Wheelin'

@usdmjon - I just found a shop that sells refinished genuine wheels. Still pretty expensive compared to no name wheels, but the build quality is there, and they look new, yet they are about 60 -70 % of original price. I want to go down there and see about wheel fitment. I wanted to go with 20's (20x8.5), but I guess the tire will be very thin… Might have to go for 19's (19x8.5) there is much more selection at that size as well… Only "problem" I'm running into for used wheels is a lot of people get staggered sets, so that's why I need to meet with this shop in person. I have no idea what will fit in the back. a lot of sets I saw were 19x8.5 (front) and 19x9.5 or 19x 10.5 (back). I also don't think that we "need" a wider wheel, as long as it sits pretty flush it will look awesome. And its not rear wheel drive either… the shop has weds, volks, ssr, mugen, etc. I might want to finance these too, haha. I mean 2 g's is 2 g's man (average price of sets I was looking at)... shessh….. Brand new tho some of these wheels were $700-1000 a wheel!
Old 03-22-2014, 01:44 PM
VR1
Itz JDM y0!

Received 443 Likes on 290 Posts
Love your car. If I had could make a dream ILX it would look exactly like this.
Old 03-22-2014, 03:22 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by aomechmarine
@usdmjon - I just found a shop that sells refinished genuine wheels. Still pretty expensive compared to no name wheels, but the build quality is there, and they look new, yet they are about 60 -70 % of original price. I want to go down there and see about wheel fitment. I wanted to go with 20's (20x8.5), but I guess the tire will be very thin… Might have to go for 19's (19x8.5) there is much more selection at that size as well… Only "problem" I'm running into for used wheels is a lot of people get staggered sets, so that's why I need to meet with this shop in person. I have no idea what will fit in the back. a lot of sets I saw were 19x8.5 (front) and 19x9.5 or 19x 10.5 (back). I also don't think that we "need" a wider wheel, as long as it sits pretty flush it will look awesome. And its not rear wheel drive either… the shop has weds, volks, ssr, mugen, etc. I might want to finance these too, haha. I mean 2 g's is 2 g's man (average price of sets I was looking at)... shessh….. Brand new tho some of these wheels were $700-1000 a wheel!
Awesome. Can't wait to see if you pick something up.
I was going to go with a staggered set up but I decided against it for when it comes time to rotate my tires. lol

As well though. Ive decided against wheels all together.
Right now I am wanting to just save up for some other costly expenditures. Moving to a larger house, a firearm or two, finishing this tattoo that hasnt seen work since before I got the ILX.

Im thinking about finishing it off for the time being with a larger aftermarket header. It'll delete the cat and move the choke point the the mid section piping, freeing up a lot of air flow right behind the engine. Figure I should do this now while the car doesnt have to get a smog check for a few years. They are only seeing what?... 2008 models now?

As well some spacers just to fill the wheel well a little more and a rear sway bar to lose a the some of the body roll the springs didnt eliminate.

In the end the car with have a little more pull in the higher RPMs, little more growl as well due to the increased air flow.
And better handling characteristics with the wider stance, lower center of gravity, and thicker sway bar.

I'll be tearing the plastidip off the wheels. I loved when I did it with the tan. They looked so shinny and new after. As well Ill be taking the plastidip off the rear emblems. With the rear window visor I feel there i enough aggression in the rear I dont need to darken the emblems. Plus itll match the front emblem again.

Then Ill be getting my ducks in a row before splurging again.

Originally Posted by VR1
Love your car. If I had could make a dream ILX it would look exactly like this.
Thank you sir!
Keep in mind its only a 2.0tech. Lots of people hatin on that right now.
But for me it works and it doesnt mean I cant still mod it which is what I enjoy.

Again, thank you for the kind words.
Old 03-22-2014, 03:25 PM
Suzuka Master

Those are good arguments to justified 700$ for that and winter carpet and trunk box ( lot of snow here in Québec city... Canada). I prety much took all the options because they gave me a good price for my old 2006 RSX premium. I'll have my keys wenesday
I went with the trunk tray, first aid kit which sits in the trunk attached to the tray. I now wish I got the cargo net so I may pick that up at some point.
I also got the all season rubber mats which I have to say are awesome. I washed them out the other weekend and the inside looks so new again. Love it.
Old 03-24-2014, 03:07 AM
Suzuka Master

B1 service time.

B Service
- Replace engine oil and oil filter
- Inspect front and rear brakes
- Check parking brake adjustment
Inspect these items:
- Tie rod ends, steering gear box, and boots
- Suspension components
- Driveshaft boots
- Brake hoses and lines (including ABS)
- All fluid levels and condition of fluids
- Exhaust system
- Fuel lines andconnections

1 Service
- RotateTires

So I'll be replacing my oil and filter here shortly.
As well ill check out the brakes for proper wear as well as top off the fluids and give everything mentioned above a good look and clean.

I'll be bypassing the exhaust for now as I checked for leaks when installing the downpipe and ill be purchasing a new header here soon so ill be checking again then anyways. As well as I'll wait on the tire rotation until I've ordered at least my 20mm spacers.

At that point I think it'll be time to focus on moving out ALONE. I'd much rather live alone at this point. Which means I'll have to pause just long enough to figure out what I am doing.. I.e. moving out solo or one room mate in a new house.
Old 03-24-2014, 11:19 AM
Cruisin'

I finaly got my car, I really love it . I ordered my suspension and my wheel (Enkei RSF5 in 18"), if i'm lucky i should install them in 2 or 3 weeks... still a lot of snow here ! I can't wait to show you some pics !
Old 03-24-2014, 06:44 PM
Three Wheelin'

Sounds solid. Builds take time, it's a hobby/lifestyle. If we had money to burn on parts and modding this car overnight, we probably wouldn't drive this car. I mean I'd try out that new NSX or a Lexus LFA if I was ballin' like that. Seen people make hater comments, they need to get a life. Gotta handle life stuff first, as long as the car is rolling solid, thats ok. I've seen older cars (hondas and acuras, ricers really) where people had new rep wheels, body kits, stickers, and I can tell they don't even take care of their car. Its always dirty, and its kinda ratty looking. And I'm not taliking about just driving an older car, thats different. I mean, if it looks like that, 9 times out of 10, I'm gonna assume that if you barely care about even keeping up appearance, then you're not doing timely maintenance. To me washing the car and waxing it is part of basic maintenance.
Old 03-24-2014, 07:04 PM
Three Wheelin'

I would recommend getting the H&R wheel spacers for the ILX. Why not get some spacers that a company with a great rep specifically has sized out and recommended on their website? They have the track+ spacers in 2 sizes and finishes for our car. Black and metal, and 15mm or 25mm. I'm also the type of person who like to keep it uniform as possible when it comes to products.You already have the H&R springs, why not the spacers? I am also advising this for selfish reasons. I was probably gonna throw on the 25mm spacers on my car, so I wanted someone else to do it first LOL. I am confident it won't rub as H&R has sized this out. I think the 15mm is for a conservative push out for the wheel or maybe if you went to aftermarket wheels already. Pretty sure the 25mm is for the "flush as you can get without rubbing or fender rolling" look.
Old 03-24-2014, 08:07 PM
Suzuka Master

Thanks for the advice!

My plan is to actually go with GarageLine because they offer 15mm 20mm and 25mm. Someone is already running 20mm garageline spacers at all 4 corners and it looks pretty good.
Im thinking about going 25mm rear and 20mm up front.

My plan here is to soon buy just the front 20mm spacers and throw them in the rear for the time being. Give it a week or so and decide if 20mm is good or if I want to go 25mm in the rear. If I want 25 Ill throw the 20s up front and buy the 25s. If I like it how it is Ill purchase another set of 20mm for the front.
Old 03-24-2014, 08:12 PM

Received 16,263 Likes on 11,973 Posts
...My plan is to actually go with GarageLine because they offer....
Cool!! they have extended studs built in!
Old 03-25-2014, 02:13 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by justnspace
Cool!! they have extended studs built in!
Exactly.

Though I believe H&R and Eibach both make spacers with pressed in studs as well. But the garagelines look like theyve taken the time to make they look nice.

Saw this edit. Love it... but now I need spacers to fill out that rear fender... just purchased some 20mm for the rear. If they get here before the weekend Ill tear off the plastidip and install them before Monday.
Old 03-26-2014, 12:16 AM
Three Wheelin'

Man I really can't wait - Eff the haters - post lotsa pics (IF YOU DONT LIKE HIS CAR GO SOMWHERE ELSE!)
The following users liked this post:
usdmJON (03-27-2014)
Old 03-26-2014, 03:29 PM
Intermediate

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
20mm in the front and 25mm in the back are perfect for the stock wheels! that's what I have.
Old 03-26-2014, 10:46 PM
Three Wheelin'

@chrisdonnelly - Pics or it didnt happen! LOL Pics or GTFO!
Old 03-27-2014, 03:20 PM
Suzuka Master

You can see his ILX on instagram. Look up CDonnelly17
I forgot you were running that set up Chris. It definitely looks good. 20mm all around looks fine but I feel the rear needs an extra 5 to look even.

Did you take the dip off your wheels?
Old 03-27-2014, 04:44 PM
Intermediate

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
yep I took the dip off. I'm thinking about doing them again this summer, just debating on the color. here are some pictures of when I first put the spacers on with plastidipped wheels.

and this one is more recent with the plastidip off.

sorry I'm intruding with my pictures on your build thread!
aomechmarine (03-28-2014)
Old 03-27-2014, 07:19 PM
Suzuka Master

No worries man. Bound to happen. At least its the same color. People might just think its mine once Ive got the same size spacers.
Old 03-31-2014, 11:25 AM
Cruisin'

Hey usdmJON, i'm looking for the 06 STI front difuser on ebay and there's à lot of replicas and i'm not sure if it will fit well. Did you bought a real one or a replica ? I need more info on that part you put on.

Thanks à lot !
Old 03-31-2014, 01:58 PM
Suzuka Master

Hey usdmJON, i'm looking for the 06 STI front difuser on ebay and there's à lot of replicas and i'm not sure if it will fit well. Did you bought a real one or a replica ? I need more info on that part you put on.

Thanks à lot !
No problem.

First, it is an ebay replica lip. I would probably not cut into a nice authentic lip like this.
I originally purchased the 2006 STI EBAY lip.

The second time around I noticed the 2004-05 sti ebay lip looked identical and was almost half the price at around $50 so I went with that and it fit just as well.

So with that said here is a link to a seller on ebay I have bought 4 lips from in the past.. Bayson R.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/04-05-Imprez...-/390699773826

Either the 04-05 or the 06 sti ebay lip will need some modifications but nothing too bad.
I noticed the 2005 sti lip from bayson to be thicker polyurethane than the 2006 so I had to actually use a dremel with the thicker material verse just using some sheers with the thinner material in the 2006 lip.

Also, chances are you will be drilling straight into the underside of the car... not any painted surfaces (if you dont have the OEM front lip anyway) and the holes will be under the car so if you remove the lip you wont notice them but there will be 5-7 holes depending on how secure you want the lip.

A small walk through for you..

1. Lift that car up and get her on jack stands.
2. Have a friend there to help you hold the lip for mocking purposes.
...clean car is a must as well so you can tape the lip up.
3. Hold the lip in the front where you think it looks best.
...there should be a mounting hole on the front lip. As well, the bottom of the car... or inside the lower grill opening you will find some sort of marking/hole/support that will show you where the center is. Line the hole in the lip with whatever you found to show the middle of the bumper.
4. Have you friend secure the front of the lip with tape to the car.
...do this in like 5-7 spots so it holds while you decide if it looks good. The corners tend to poke out a bit because the Subaru is a little more square but it a be made it look right.
5. There will be a good 2-4 inches of the lip sticking out into the wheel well possibly hitting your tire. Mark the extra the hands out to cut off. I suggest giving yourself just a tiny extra room and consider if you want th cut going straight down or not.
6. Remove the lip and make your cuts.
7. Mock the lip back up with tape and see if it looks good. If so you are ready to drill it in.
8. Here is where you can do a decent job or great job.
...you can use OEM hardware to hold the lip on. The under tray is held in by a few plastic self setting screws. You'll have to drill out some holes large enough in the lip to fit these screws but you can use them to hold the lip AND under tray in place. I did this with 4 spots but used another 3 screws to drill straight into the underside of the bumper.

When I bought my OEM lip I had to drill into that to secure the sti lip. My bumper Is fine but the OEM lip I paid a tone for now has 2 extra holes in the underside.

Front tint coming off soon. Lame. May go back on just lighter in hopes to not get a 3rd ticket -_-
Some temp Garageline 20mm spacers for the rear coming in tomorrow.
Probably be stripping the plastidip off my wheels as emblems as well as a clean before installing the spacers hopefully Wednesday.

Ill be going to 25mm in the rear and throwing the 20mm up front in a month or so probably now that I have confirmed how the 25mm fit.

Been taking some time away from throwing money at the car to first, look at moving out of this 3 person hell hole. Found a single female roommate to move out with which could turn out to be great.
Clean
Abundance of female friends
I get the garage (she gets the master)
Not interested in her
She bartends but not a huge partier
Smokes green
Makes more than me

Awesome set up so far.
As well. Putting money towards a small bug out bag. Nothing crazy just something to keep in my trunk. It is already half way finished, just need some smaller price stuff I'll be waiting for my work to hold again.
So far
Great backpack
Tons of rope (never have too much rope)
Car first aid
Survival first aid
Survival tin (tons of small randoms)
Plenty of flashlights
Batteries
Fleeces
Plenty of knives/utility tools

What I need are specifics like a survival blanket, filter thermos/straw, survival matches, etc. Small specifics like those.
After that is done Ill get serious into purchasing the 1911 I want.
Chrisotop (04-03-2014)
Old 03-31-2014, 07:23 PM
Racer

Received 54 Likes on 43 Posts
For the front lip, if you live in a state that gets snow in the winter months, I would recommend doing what I did to mine.

Take a day to remove the front bumper. Install the lip like listed above, but then go through and remove the lip. Purchase T-Nuts and Super Glue. Super Glue the T-Nuts to the inside of the bumper cover or splash guard.

By doing this you can thread the bolts in from the bottom side of the bumper to install the lip, but remove the lip in the winter without compromising the integrity of the material there.

T-Nut like this...

Also if you decide you no longer like the lip or want it traded in, you can dip the bolt heads in black paint before threading them in the T-Nuts... thus filling the holes and hiding any damage done.
Chrisotop (04-03-2014)
Old 03-31-2014, 08:31 PM
Suzuka Master

Awesome.
Old 04-01-2014, 08:06 AM
Everyday I'm rofling

Received 1,788 Likes on 1,103 Posts
The STI lip looks really good. How did you go about picking that one? Did you take measurements and match them to ebay lips?
Old 04-01-2014, 10:01 AM
Suzuka Master

I found some threads about using an sti lip and a Mustang lip as well. I found the sti lip on a tl tsx rsx and the last 2 gen civics. So I figured it had to fit.

From there it was pretty much just a matter of cutting the ends off and drilling it straight into the underside.
justnspace (04-03-2014)
Old 04-02-2014, 05:50 PM
Suzuka Master

b1 service complete at 16,xxx miles.
20mm spacers installing in the rear.
Left the dip on for now.

Also, added some StoneBrewing beer coasters into my drink holders. Top one has a cool gargoyle holding a pint the bottom one says Stone Brewing. Pretty clean. I like it. Pictures sometime tomorrow probably.
Old 04-02-2014, 05:53 PM
Suzuka Master

Shitty instagram pictures for now...

Old 04-02-2014, 09:22 PM
Suzuka Master

Slightly better picture right after the wash.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:10 AM
Cruisin'

Thanks à lot

No problem.

First, it is an ebay replica lip. I would probably not cut into a nice authentic lip like this.
I originally purchased the 2006 STI EBAY lip.

The second time around I noticed the 2004-05 sti ebay lip looked identical and was almost half the price at around $50 so I went with that and it fit just as well.

So with that said here is a link to a seller on ebay I have bought 4 lips from in the past.. Bayson R.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/04-05-Imprez...-/390699773826

Either the 04-05 or the 06 sti ebay lip will need some modifications but nothing too bad.
I noticed the 2005 sti lip from bayson to be thicker polyurethane than the 2006 so I had to actually use a dremel with the thicker material verse just using some sheers with the thinner material in the 2006 lip.

Also, chances are you will be drilling straight into the underside of the car... not any painted surfaces (if you dont have the OEM front lip anyway) and the holes will be under the car so if you remove the lip you wont notice them but there will be 5-7 holes depending on how secure you want the lip.

A small walk through for you..

1. Lift that car up and get her on jack stands.
2. Have a friend there to help you hold the lip for mocking purposes.
...clean car is a must as well so you can tape the lip up.
3. Hold the lip in the front where you think it looks best.
...there should be a mounting hole on the front lip. As well, the bottom of the car... or inside the lower grill opening you will find some sort of marking/hole/support that will show you where the center is. Line the hole in the lip with whatever you found to show the middle of the bumper.
4. Have you friend secure the front of the lip with tape to the car.
...do this in like 5-7 spots so it holds while you decide if it looks good. The corners tend to poke out a bit because the Subaru is a little more square but it a be made it look right.
5. There will be a good 2-4 inches of the lip sticking out into the wheel well possibly hitting your tire. Mark the extra the hands out to cut off. I suggest giving yourself just a tiny extra room and consider if you want th cut going straight down or not.
6. Remove the lip and make your cuts.
7. Mock the lip back up with tape and see if it looks good. If so you are ready to drill it in.
8. Here is where you can do a decent job or great job.
...you can use OEM hardware to hold the lip on. The under tray is held in by a few plastic self setting screws. You'll have to drill out some holes large enough in the lip to fit these screws but you can use them to hold the lip AND under tray in place. I did this with 4 spots but used another 3 screws to drill straight into the underside of the bumper.

When I bought my OEM lip I had to drill into that to secure the sti lip. My bumper Is fine but the OEM lip I paid a tone for now has 2 extra holes in the underside.

Front tint coming off soon. Lame. May go back on just lighter in hopes to not get a 3rd ticket -_-
Some temp Garageline 20mm spacers for the rear coming in tomorrow.
Probably be stripping the plastidip off my wheels as emblems as well as a clean before installing the spacers hopefully Wednesday.

Ill be going to 25mm in the rear and throwing the 20mm up front in a month or so probably now that I have confirmed how the 25mm fit.

Been taking some time away from throwing money at the car to first, look at moving out of this 3 person hell hole. Found a single female roommate to move out with which could turn out to be great.
Clean
Abundance of female friends
I get the garage (she gets the master)
Not interested in her
She bartends but not a huge partier
Smokes green
Makes more than me

Awesome set up so far.
As well. Putting money towards a small bug out bag. Nothing crazy just something to keep in my trunk. It is already half way finished, just need some smaller price stuff I'll be waiting for my work to hold again.
So far
Great backpack
Tons of rope (never have too much rope)
Car first aid
Survival first aid
Survival tin (tons of small randoms)
Plenty of flashlights
Batteries
Fleeces
Plenty of knives/utility tools

What I need are specifics like a survival blanket, filter thermos/straw, survival matches, etc. Small specifics like those.
After that is done Ill get serious into purchasing the 1911 I want.
Well, this is more than i expected Very useful tips
Old 04-03-2014, 11:17 AM

Received 16,263 Likes on 11,973 Posts
your cup holder drink coasters are cool! never thought of that and would prevent the bottom of the plastic holder from getting sticky/dirty all the time. lessening the time to clean inside.
I might steal that idea from you!

have you thought about adding an LED in the cup holder? making it light up a bit!
usdmJON (04-03-2014)
Old 04-03-2014, 02:03 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by justnspace
your cup holder drink coasters are cool! never thought of that and would prevent the bottom of the plastic holder from getting sticky/dirty all the time. lessening the time to clean inside.
I might steal that idea from you!

have you thought about adding an LED in the cup holder? making it light up a bit!
You should!
I for one am surprised I have not seen the coaster thing done before. I am very sure it has. What company coaster are you thinking?

I have not thought about putting LEDs in the cup holder.
Probably wouldnt be my thing... but thinking about it now you could probably install LEDs inside the plastic tabs that hold the drink in place. You wouldnt see them and the LED could face down on the coaster.

Quick Reply: usdmJON's 2013 ILX build