Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Sorry fellas, So confused gf had drunken sex 2 (long)

Old 06-25-2006, 05:59 PM
The Third Ball

Received 4,852 Likes on 2,589 Posts
Originally Posted by soopa
at Sarlacc getting frustrated and calling a 16 year old names after his own ignorant commentary

I'll start this by saying first off, you too can blow me.

My ignorant commentary was based very much on my real experiences. And I have also admitted my short sightedness and made the resolution to look beyond the few nimrods to the greater picture.

This 16 year old kid, who has a boner for the marines and thinks he is some sort of genius is the one following me around this thread like that little fucking dog in Tom and Jerry "hey spike, whatcha doing spike, spike spike spike." He just can't get over it."

My comment would be a totally different story if I hadn't spent the majority of my life living on army bases. So, I'm not apologizing for shit. I am however opening my mind up to the fact that I was very unfair to have made such a large blanket statement which included many people who dont deserve to be.
Old 06-25-2006, 08:15 PM
Duck Fuke!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
ib
Old 06-25-2006, 08:16 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You are calling a 16 year old names because you see me as an easy target as I am younger than everyone else who called you out, yet you are the one still watching cartoons. I(and everyone else) am right in saying that you made an un-thoughtout "blanket statement." And you wouldn't have admitted it was an unfair statement out of the goodness of your heart, you needed to hear all of us give you crap.

BTW, of all the people to insult, I have learned it aint smart to talk back to mods, you just talked shit to an admin. But maybe they will feel pitty since this is a right allowed by our democracy which is defended by those you talk crap about.

Mike
Old 06-25-2006, 08:28 PM
The Third Ball

Originally Posted by crazymjb

You are calling a 16 year old names because you see me as an easy target as I am younger than everyone else who called you out, yet you are the one still watching cartoons. I(and everyone else) am right in saying that you made an un-thoughtout "blanket statement." And you wouldn't have admitted it was an unfair statement out of the goodness of your heart, you needed to hear all of us give you crap.

BTW, of all the people to insult, I have learned it aint smart to talk back to mods, you just talked shit to an admin. But maybe they will feel pitty since this is a right allowed by our democracy which is defended by those you talk crap about.

Mike
I am clling you names because you are a fuckwit.

What about this can you not let go?

I have opinions I formed and made years ago, that I have kept with me a long time. It took listening to other members on this board who I know are of a military background as well to make me rethink my statement. Members like Ken1997TL who I give much respect to.

Pissants like you without so much of a clue had nothing to with my thinking it over. I'm really starting to hope you get nailed with a live round when you make it to basic.

As for talking shit to admin...they know me. I know them.

This is Adam's (soopa) site. He will do what he sees fit be it tempban, permaban, or let it lay. And it wouldnt have to take my telling him to blow me to make that decision.

So, kid, once again. let it the fuck go. I'm haven't been trying to defend my statement for awhile now. And yet for some fucked up reason you have to keep trying to press on with it. YOU didnt do shit. So get on with your fucking insignificant life.
Old 06-25-2006, 08:33 PM
Duck Fuke!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by The Sarlacc

As for talking shit to admin...they know me. I know them.

This is Adam's (soopa) site. He will do what he sees fit be it tempban, permaban, or let it lay. And it wouldnt have to take my telling him to blow me to make that decision.

I say make it a poll and let the masses decide.
Old 06-25-2006, 08:34 PM
Suzuka Master

Thanks pal.

BTW, However small it may be, I do have military in my family, and friends who are grunts.

Your insults are ammusing, fuck wit, you hope I get shot... Just a further example of how you disrespect those who defend your right to talk shit...

Mike
Old 06-25-2006, 08:39 PM
The Third Ball

Just a further example of how you disrespect those who defend your right to talk shit...

Mike
You dont defend shit asswipe.
Old 06-25-2006, 08:42 PM
Suzuka Master

I'm willing to do more than you. I should have said potentially, you are right. Regardless, you need to learn respect and how not to speak out of your ass.

Oh, and guess what:

Mike

Last edited by crazymjb; 06-25-2006 at 08:45 PM.
Old 06-25-2006, 08:47 PM
The Third Ball

I'm willing to do more than you. I should have said potentially, you are right.
And so you think this means I should respect you? Get fucked.

Regardless, you need to learn respect and how not to speak out of your ass.
you gonna teach me little soldier boy?

Oh, and guess what:

Mike
Guess you're showing your maturity now, too, little fella.
Old 06-25-2006, 08:53 PM
Suzuka Master

Someone needs their midol.

I'm out, if I want to get yelled at by some arrogant adult who has nothing better to do I will go bother the local anti-israelli state group.

Mike
Old 06-25-2006, 09:14 PM
Yeehaw

Received 26 Likes on 5 Posts
The military is a respectable profession with nearly no entrance requirements, therefore it consists of, primarily, un(der)educated lower class young men. If the argument here is that enlisted men are lower on the intellectual scale than your average Joe, I'd say thats pretty much a given based on the nature of the business.

- I don't mean any offense to you military guys, really. Most of you guys on here (Ken, Nitequil), are either exceptions to the rule or my logic is flawed.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:25 PM
Suzuka Master

I agree, but sarlaac wasn't classifying them as [only] undereducated...

Mike
Old 06-26-2006, 07:34 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 39 Likes on 30 Posts
alright, crazymjb and Sarlacc, you guys got your points across.

crazymjb, you have a little knowledge of military life, but you havent lived it yet, so lay low. To keep pushing like this will result in nothing. Sarlacc cant change his whole vision of the military overnight.
I do however hope you continue to want to be in the Marines, more power to you cause damned if i'm leaving the Air Force for it.

Sarlacc, no offense taken from my part, but keep off of it. We all know how you're sarcastic nature and verbal rapings get, and this has gotten a little out there, far from it's original intent. Thanks for clarifying your intent and your reasoning, i was a little confused at first. And i'm glad to hear you are slowly changing your opinion.

Maybe i'm just in a weird mood, but try to keep a little civility.

Duck.
Old 06-26-2006, 01:56 PM
The Creator

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by The Sarlacc
I'll start this by saying first off, you too can blow me.

My ignorant commentary was based very much on my real experiences. And I have also admitted my short sightedness and made the resolution to look beyond the few nimrods to the greater picture.

This 16 year old kid, who has a boner for the marines and thinks he is some sort of genius is the one following me around this thread like that little fucking dog in Tom and Jerry "hey spike, whatcha doing spike, spike spike spike." He just can't get over it."

My comment would be a totally different story if I hadn't spent the majority of my life living on army bases. So, I'm not apologizing for shit. I am however opening my mind up to the fact that I was very unfair to have made such a large blanket statement which included many people who dont deserve to be.
You are such an angry little man.

From my perspective, it's quite obvious you are the one provoking mjb. The kid did nothing - nothing - wrong. You are simply stubborn, arrogant, obnoxious, ilinformed, and immature.

It's quite obvious that you made a baseless (despite your nearly inapplicable background) and insensitive comment. It's even more obvious that you're well aware of the error of your ways. You've repeatedly contradicted yourself, claiming you know what you said was wrong yet refusing to apologize. You're a child.

In short, and like usual, you're plain wrong.

I'm tired of your shit. Send us an e-mail when you've grown up a bit, or when you've resolved whatever it is that makes you so fucking angry at the world.