Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Sorry fellas, So confused gf had drunken sex 2 (long)

Old 06-23-2006, 11:41 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by The Sarlacc
I said most mr. sensitive.
we know you're including mr. duck.
Old 06-23-2006, 01:18 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 39 Likes on 30 Posts
I said most mr. sensitive.
yes, a little sensitive. I dont doubt that there are morons, but not most of us.

It's sad that someone has that opinion of enlisted personnel. But i can see where it comes from, cause 80% of the things people hear are caused by 20% of the people (ie;morons).

Plus, i like to mess with you every once in a while Sarlacc, it's just my nature.
Old 06-23-2006, 05:03 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by saiko_cl_duck
so that makes you an informed military lawyer, hell if i ever get court-martialed, screw the defense council, i'm calling you.
Good plan, just PM me if you need some help

Originally Posted by phipark
Your dad must be a great lawyer.
He's been named a "super lawyer" and he has been mentioned in some local(city) magazines and was on TV during that NH judge thing. Regardless, I am still smarter and an arogant prick teenager

Mike
Old 06-23-2006, 10:36 PM
The Creator

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Seriously Sarlacc, that's an incredibly ignorant thing to say (not that it's a surprise).

Try to have a tad bit of respect for the people who defend your right to be so clueless.
Old 06-23-2006, 11:07 PM
The Third Ball

Received 4,852 Likes on 2,589 Posts
Originally Posted by soopa
Seriously Sarlacc, that's an incredibly ignorant thing to say (not that it's a surprise).

Try to have a tad bit of respect for the people who defend your right to be so clueless.
Considering the nature of the home in which I grew up, and things I saw and heard for the 17 years I spent living under the roof of a military officer I wouldn't say I am being ignorant nor clueless.

But how would you know since you have no idea how or where I grew up?

Harsh, yes. Even my father would probably take issue with the generalization of my comment. But I saw what I saw, and heard what I heard. I could relate a million and one stories that I either witnessed, or heard my father have to deal with during his time as a commanding officer.

That is not to say there arent great people who are enlisted as well. One of my father's former Command Srg Majors is an amazing person, and has my utmost respect. I know a few people from my high who enlisted to the Marines who have grown up to great men.

I suppose I should clarify. Its mainly young single grunts. especially those who come from a poor educational background, or really bad area. These are the enlisted people I am referring to.

To insult my bud saiko was not my intention.
Old 06-24-2006, 12:20 AM
Suzuka Master

So young single men from poor educational backgrounds is more the generalization. Unfortunatly, it would be that crowd to which certain branches of the military if not the military as a whole(enlisted) largely appeal to and try to appeal to. So them being grunts or not being grunts has nothing to do with it... Is that what you are trying to say?

Mike
Old 06-24-2006, 01:21 AM
The Third Ball

Originally Posted by crazymjb
So young single men from poor educational backgrounds is more the generalization. Unfortunatly, it would be that crowd to which certain branches of the military if not the military as a whole(enlisted) largely appeal to and try to appeal to. So them being grunts or not being grunts has nothing to do with it... Is that what you are trying to say?

Mike
It depends on the person. It depends on their morals, their dedication, their commitment, their education, their intelligence.

Give me a break. Recruiters are OUT to enlist this coutries fuck ups and rejects, and hope to hone them and sharpen them in to soldiers. The type of soldier depends on the person at large. Some people do manage to turn their life around, and live for the discipline they have learned.

Many...continue down their path of stupidity, look at our thread starter and the company he keeps. And depending on the location of the base some of these soldiers find lots of trouble to get themselves in to be it gang related, drugs, "accidentally" shooting and killing their pregnant wife while role-playing, dying over a drug deal, getting mowed down in front of their home ON BASE by a drive by because of a drug deal gone bad, spousal abuse, theft of goverment property including high grade weaponry and equipment for god knows what. Bar fights, etc etc etc. This list goes on and on and on. These are usually the action of the grunts/foot soldiers who really have no higher aspiration in their lives. They are in the military because they no place else to go. Read a book like Jarhead.

Look at the shit going down with POWs we take. The soldiers now facing trial for murdering innocent people over there. The theft and raping during the first wave.

Last edited by The Sarlacc; 06-24-2006 at 01:24 AM.
Old 06-24-2006, 01:35 AM
Suzuka Master

A. I mentioned that the military looks for people in certain situations, and the violence these people exhibit later in life largely has absolutly nothing to do with them being grunts. I am aware who recruiters target(the rare occasion they are at my school they hang out in "smokers alley.") I think it would make our military stronger if they recruited differently, though by numbers I believe it would be smaller, but nonetheless stronger. Also, I have not further looked into these patterns, but I am willing to bet it does vary some by different bases(areas of the country) and different branches. I am glad your great source of information is Jarhead instead of talking to actual people enlisted today about their backgrounds and experiences.

B. At the risk of mixing too much with R&P, What about the shit going down with the POWs we take? When you have an operation like this going down, no matter how good the morals and the people are, shit like this is going to happen. Does that make it justifiable? No. But it has next to nothing to do with the backgrounds in which these people are raised.

Regardless of if you think these people joined the military because they had nothing going for them or not, they still agreed to put their lives on the line for your freedom, so at least show some respect to that level.

Mike
Old 06-24-2006, 01:47 AM
The Third Ball

I am glad your great source of information is Jarhead instead of talking to actual people enlisted today about their backgrounds and experiences.

Regardless of if you think these people joined the military because they had nothing going for them or not, they still agreed to put their lives on the line for your freedom, so at least show some respect to that level.
Kid, if you think I get my info from a book then you arent reading anything I'm saying. I mentioned it because it a good example of the lives of enlisted soldiers in the military, the good and the bad.

I'm glad you're 16 and dying to join up with the Marines. great.

I also know I spent 17 years of my life living on military bases around the world. All those fucked up situations I mentioned really happened. Many of them were phone calls my father had to field in the wee hours of the morning because the soldier was in his battalion, or his division, etc. And many of them such as the drive by happened close to where I lived at the time. That I dealt with them when I was older, and they always have something to prove, or a frat boy mentality to maintain.

America's soldiers get my full respect and always have.

But I have also seen the other side to the story. And all it takes is one stupid solider to fuck everyone else around him.

So, please. Don't attempt to get all high and mighty on me. because the fact of the matter is, you just dont know.
Old 06-24-2006, 01:51 AM
The Third Ball

B. At the risk of mixing too much with R&P, What about the shit going down with the POWs we take? When you have an operation like this going down, no matter how good the morals and the people are, shit like this is going to happen. Does that make it justifiable? No. But it has next to nothing to do with the backgrounds in which these people are raised.
I won't take this too far off topic...but when you have soldiers raping innocent villagers...tell me it has nothing to do with their background, or their morals.

I'm not talking about collateral damage or war time accidents. I am talking about doing exeedingly wrong shit with known intent. There is a huge difference.
Old 06-24-2006, 02:13 AM
Suzuka Master

I wasn't aware we had a bunch fo soldiers raping innocent villagers in Iraq. One story the far left media hasn't picked up on yet?

Mike
Old 06-24-2006, 02:30 AM
The Third Ball

I wasn't aware we had a bunch fo soldiers raping innocent villagers in Iraq. One story the far left media hasn't picked up on yet?

Mike
Not things that usually get broadcast far and wide. Americans have enough of a shit rep in the greater world...and actions like these do nothing to help us.

I don't remember where I read the article.
Old 06-24-2006, 10:34 AM
is glad to be back!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
man this has really gone off topic
Old 06-24-2006, 10:48 AM
The Creator

Old 06-24-2006, 11:51 AM
Keeping emos out of

Most enlisted soldiers don't know how to use their head...that's why they are enlisted in the first place...
For one the stupidest posts I've seen on AZ in a long time
Old 06-24-2006, 12:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts
Most enlisted soldiers don't know how to use their head...that's why they are enlisted in the first place...
For what its worth, for every idiot enlisted man, I'll show you an idiot officer.
Old 06-24-2006, 01:34 PM
Keeping emos out of

Originally Posted by Ken1997TL
For what its worth, for every idiot enlisted man, I'll show you an idiot officer.
Amen to that brother. Junior officers are sometimes just as bad as Junior enlisted personnel. Sarlacc, are you basically referring to soldiers or are you referring to all enlisted personnel DoD wide? I personally believe that we have a different breed of airmen in the AF and don't have as many problem children as in the other services. We do still have the occasional knucklehead, but not nearly as many as in the other services.
Old 06-24-2006, 01:38 PM
On the way!

Hmm - when I was enlisted my battalion Sergeant Major had two or three degrees - including a Masters degree. He was probably more educated than most officers.

I agree - and second the nomination for stupidest AZ quote of the year.
Old 06-24-2006, 04:09 PM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
Originally Posted by fla-tls
Hmm - when I was enlisted my battalion Sergeant Major had two or three degrees - including a Masters degree. He was probably more educated than most officers.

Then why didn't he go to OCS and get a commision and a healthy raise???

Monthly Regular Compensation, 2003
Rank Under 2 Years-------------- 6 Years --------------26 Years
Enlisted $2,240 (E-1) ------------$3,390 (E-5) ------$5,835 (E-8)
Warrant Officers $3,440 (W-1) $4,410 (W-2)------$6,270 (W-3)
Officers $3,400 (O-1) ------------$5,855 (O-3)------ $10,635 (O-6)

Last edited by 1killercls; 06-24-2006 at 04:13 PM.
Old 06-24-2006, 04:17 PM
Suzuka Master

Not things that usually get broadcast far and wide. Americans have enough of a shit rep in the greater world...and actions like these do nothing to help us.

I don't remember where I read the article.
Jihadist weekly? If you haven't noticed the current media loves dragging our military through the mud.

Also, I am going to guarantee that if you took 1 Million honors students you would see more rape by them as they lack any discipline and many think they can get away with more than they can. Your numbers and generalizations have absolutley NOTHING to do with them being grunts.

If we aren't counting moeMZA, you get my nomination for stupidest thing of the year said.

Mike
Old 06-24-2006, 09:31 PM
On the way!

Originally Posted by 1killercls

Then why didn't he go to OCS and get a commision and a healthy raise???

Monthly Regular Compensation, 2003
Rank Under 2 Years-------------- 6 Years --------------26 Years
Enlisted $2,240 (E-1) ------------$3,390 (E-5) ------$5,835 (E-8)
Warrant Officers $3,440 (W-1) $4,410 (W-2)------$6,270 (W-3)
Officers $3,400 (O-1) ------------$5,855 (O-3)------ $10,635 (O-6)
Promotion points. Once you get past a certain level, college is the best way to earn promotions. Colege credit hours count one for one towards promotions.

It's hard (perhaps about impossible) to make it to Sergeant Major without a college degree.
Old 06-25-2006, 02:21 AM
The Third Ball

Originally Posted by fla-tls

I agree - and second the nomination for stupidest AZ quote of the year.
Yes. like I said. My father became very close friends wtih one of his SM's. Still to this day. And as I stated prior I have a lot of respect for the man. You don't get that high in command without being one of the best.
Old 06-25-2006, 02:22 AM
The Third Ball

Originally Posted by Ken1997TL
Yes. but this wasn't the the area of focus

Seriously, I never witnessed the things I saw happen with officers. Other stupid shit yes...but not the kinda of "lifestyle" choices that resulted in bad shit.
Old 06-25-2006, 02:32 AM
The Third Ball

Originally Posted by goose25
Amen to that brother. Junior officers are sometimes just as bad as Junior enlisted personnel. Sarlacc, are you basically referring to soldiers or are you referring to all enlisted personnel DoD wide? I personally believe that we have a different breed of airmen in the AF and don't have as many problem children as in the other services. We do still have the occasional knucklehead, but not nearly as many as in the other services.
My experience comes from the Army. Some Navy (spent a year on a Naval base as part of a inter-branch "exchange program" where officers attend war colleges of other branches.)

Perhaps I should back track.

There are many a number of great people in the military, and my comments stem from situations I've heard of, and seen, and dealt with in schools. I suppose its all these negative situations that stand out in my mind more then the good.

Like I said, my father would heavy handidly disagree with my comments. His favorite place was to be amongst his soldiers. He was said to give up his division when we had the 1st Cav. It was his favorite post, and he cared about each and everyone of his men.

But I wasn't out there seeing what he saw or sharing his experiences. I was home answering the phone at 2am...getting put on lockdown after the drive by, seeing all the stupid shit that young, dumb, full cum grunts display amongst eachother.

I suppose I'm letting the rotten apples spoil the rest of the bunch in my mind. And this is not the proper attitude to have, you're right.

I will make the honest attempt to see past all that.
Old 06-25-2006, 02:35 AM
Suzuka Master

Regardless, it is because of the enlisted men that you have the right to trash talk them, You can't fight a war with only officers. Maybe, just maybe, you should show a bit more respect.

Mike
Old 06-25-2006, 02:43 AM
The Third Ball

Regardless, it is because of the enlisted men that you have the right to trash talk them, You can't fight a war with only officers. Maybe, just maybe, you should show a bit more respect.

Mike

kid. maybe, just maybe you should go fuck yourself.

I am not talking about fighting wars. I am talking about stupid behaviour. The likes of which the original poster of this thread and the people he is invloved with have all exhibited.

Go back to playing to playing Risk with your Gi Joes.
Old 06-25-2006, 03:00 AM
Suzuka Master

If I had to make an honest assessment, I would say you feel your father liked his soldiers more than he liked you(which isn't true, though I can't say I'd blame him), and thus you have underlying resentment for grunts... But Im no phsyciatrist.

Your lack of respect was quite clear throughout this thread, I don't feel I need to quote. You didn't start by explaining your logic behind what you said(in your very nice response), you simply jumped to conclusions and called this enlistee, basically crap. So regardless of isolated incidents and poor child hood you experienced, it would be smart to show some respect.

In the post you just made you make more steriotypical and offensive remarks. Grow up, and I still insist you learn some respect.

Mike
Old 06-25-2006, 11:14 AM
The Third Ball

If I had to make an honest assessment, I would say you feel your father liked his soldiers more than he liked you(which isn't true, though I can't say I'd blame him), and thus you have underlying resentment for grunts... But Im no phsyciatrist.

You have to be the most retarded kid I've seen on this board. Acuralvr is a more intelligent person then you at a younger age.

My father loved his career in the military. But when he came home he was no longer at work. He knew how to seperate personal and professional life.

I can't think of a more supportive and loving man to have raised me.

I show resepct to the people who deserve respect. Most of the people on this board, civilian, military, otherwise have my full respect.

Just because I do not show a jackass kid such as yourself an ounce, does not mean i need to learn anything.
Old 06-25-2006, 11:18 AM
The Third Ball

To everyone else.

This isn't about me or my feelings for parts of the military anymore. I resolved all that in the bolded part of post #104. If that isn't enough for some people then tough, change doesn't occur overnight.
Old 06-25-2006, 11:24 AM
Suzuka Master

You were the one resorting to name calling... Multiple times. Should I be hurt that I don't have your respect? I couldn't care less that you don't respect me, if you actually read what everyone else was saying, it wasn't me who I/we thought deserved more of your respect.

Your bold statement is almost contradictory to everything else you have said.

Mike
Old 06-25-2006, 11:30 AM
The Third Ball

You were the one resorting to name calling... Multiple times. Should I be hurt that I don't have your respect? I couldn't care less that you don't respect me, if you actually read what everyone else was saying, it wasn't me who I/we thought deserved more of your respect.

Your bold statement is almost contradictory to everything else you have said.

Mike
Well, if you could read, I opened that statement with maybe I should back track.

I spent the weekend mulling it over because I saw a couple members on here who are military based who took my comments the wrong way. So, I thought about it, and came to realize I was letting all the negative I dealt with in my experiences overshadow the good...how that is contradictory i have no clue. What it is, is a realization. And one that I fully admitted to being wrong on.

You're the fucking retard who just can't let it go.

I didn't resort to name calling. I resorted to telling you to go fuck yourself, which was prior to name calling. I stand by that statement.
Old 06-25-2006, 11:32 AM
GEEZER

so much I would really like to say right now....
Old 06-25-2006, 11:36 AM
The Third Ball

Originally Posted by 1killercls
so much I would really like to say right now....
Go ahead and say it Bill. We can all take it, we're big boys.
Old 06-25-2006, 01:12 PM
Suzuka Master

Again, resorting to name calling. I'm 16 and I am acting more mature than you, that should say something else.

Glad you thought it over, but that doesn't change the fact you said some stupid shit, and honestly felt that until some people put you in your place.

Mike
Old 06-25-2006, 01:21 PM
The Third Ball

Again, resorting to name calling. I'm 16 and I am acting more mature than you, that should say something else.

Glad you thought it over, but that doesn't change the fact you said some stupid shit, and honestly felt that until some people put you in your place.

Mike
How stupid are you? I wasn't put in my place. I read what other people said, and I thought it over and came to the conclusion.

Yeah I said stupid shit, what of it? We have ALL said stupid shit on these boards. Its not my first time, and it wont be my last. Same goes for you.

What YOU need to do is get over it.
Old 06-25-2006, 01:54 PM
GEEZER

Go ahead and say it Bill. We can all take it, we're big boys.
It wouldn't be directed at you...
Old 06-25-2006, 02:29 PM
Suzuka Master

I'm not saying I haven't.

Mike
Old 06-25-2006, 04:11 PM
Engineer

Received 76 Likes on 53 Posts
Old 06-25-2006, 05:04 PM
The Creator

at Sarlacc getting frustrated and calling a 16 year old names after his own ignorant commentary
Old 06-25-2006, 05:06 PM
Dr. Feelgood

Can't we all just get along?

Quick Reply: Sorry fellas, So confused gf had drunken sex 2 (long)