Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

So I got the digits from a true milf

Old 10-05-2006, 07:47 PM
I shave my change purse

Received 155 Likes on 87 Posts
So I got the digits from a true milf

So I am on the subway today and notice this NICE older looking woman walk in. She is squeezed up against me due to the train being so crowded and im liking this already.
So to break the ice I make a small joke and she starts laughing. This goes back and forth for a while and we start to hit it off really well. It was quite unexpected actually. So 1/2 hour goes by and we are having a great time talking. I can't keep myself from noticing her body! Flat hard stomach, nice C cups, tan skin, very nice ass...etc.. You can sort of see her age a bit from her face but has NO wrinkles so I am guessing she is about 33-35 yrs old.

Her stop comes and you can tell that she is a bit upset that she is about to get off before me. Now alot of things are going through my mind and whether I should go for it or not. I honestly didnt think I even had a chance.

She says goodbye and that she had a great time, I agree. She walks off and I am just standing there thnking...all of a sudden I jump off the train before the doors close and grab her and spin her around from behind. As soon as she saw it was me she smiled and was like "Oh my God what are you doing?"
So I go on to tell her that I had a great time and that I couldn't just end it there. I told her that I wanted to see her again.

At this point she is turning all sorts of colors and is covering her face saying "No no no, you can't" And I am like why not? She says "Im an old lady". I tell her that being 35 is not old, I am 29. She tells me that I am sweet for saying that but that she is actually 47!!!!

I tell her that I dont care and she gets all happy. Se asked me if I was sure and I said "of course I am sure". She takes her phone out to take my number down and I do the same. She calls me right there on the spot to make sure its really my number...she said becasue she cant believe this is happening. Sure enough my phone rings and she is satisfied.

She then puts her phone down, grabs me and gives me a kiss on my lips. She begins walking away telling me that I am crazy for wanting her and that she is in disbelief. I tell her that I will take her for dinenr this weekend and she agrees.

So here are the quick facts
1. She is 47
2. She looks no older than 35
3. She has a slamming body (she goes to the gym daily)
4. She is really into me
5. She is 47 but HOT ! I mean HOT!
6. Her oldest son is 3 yrs younger than me (yikes)

Oh yeah...I have a longtime girlfriend (small detail)

No I normally dont approach any female like this AT ALL. But this sort of just, I dunno, happened.

What the fuck do I do? She looks like fun

Last edited by WILLDOGS; 10-05-2006 at 07:50 PM.
Old 10-05-2006, 07:49 PM
registered pw

Received 354 Likes on 252 Posts
Old 10-05-2006, 07:51 PM
I shave my change purse

Dude...how the hell do I tell her

"Hey before you go, let me grab a phone pic of you for AZine"
Old 10-05-2006, 07:54 PM
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
awesome story!! I am confused about your even considering this if you have a serious girlfriend?? Also, thats really surprising she gave you a kiss on the lips 30 seconds after you asked her out?? Good luck with the milf, Im sure she will rock you world. She has zero inhibitions
Old 10-05-2006, 07:59 PM
I shave my change purse

Yeah the kiss totally threw me off, but I wasnt gonna turn it down

Yes, I have a girl, but oddly enough i've always wanted to hit off an older lady and I think this may be my only and best opportunity.

She is old enough where there will be no games and she will not have a problem with just messing around once or twice. I am sure she understands that there is no way this is anymore than a one or two night stand and I am cool with that.

I;ll be back later, on my way out for a few hours. Ill check on this thread later.
Old 10-05-2006, 08:21 PM
is learning to moonwalk i

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
:ibthe"mygffoundoutaboutthemilf"thread:
Old 10-05-2006, 09:05 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 150 Likes on 109 Posts
^^
I'll meet you there.
Old 10-05-2006, 09:19 PM
drop em like its hot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i see hot ass milfs almost everyday in the subway... which subway line do you take?

i sure hope your girlfriend doesnt find out about the milf

proceed cautiously... but GL with whatever that happens
Old 10-05-2006, 10:30 PM
Team Owner

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,211 Posts
Prepare to be educated in the finer arts of the you lucky boy.
Old 10-05-2006, 10:58 PM
Race Director

Sweeeet
Old 10-05-2006, 11:25 PM
fap fap fap

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
go for it. or u will regret not doing so later on
Old 10-05-2006, 11:37 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 39 Likes on 30 Posts
i hope you at least choose one or the other.....
Old 10-05-2006, 11:45 PM
Erz
^^GIRL

you're a complete waste of time if you can do that to a serious girlfriend. you probably have a small penis too, don't you.... :gheylaugh:
Old 10-06-2006, 12:21 AM
o-qua tangin wann

good job playa

for some reason ive been attracted to older women lately

so my advice = go for the gusto
Old 10-06-2006, 12:25 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts
OK. You know my age here. Last g/f was 44 and this new one is 47. The 44 y/o was real fun as she was uninhibited. The new 1 is also fun but needs more romance. If you are lucky, she will be real open and fun. Nice thing is that the older woman are not looking for games. Just be straight with her and have a blast...

Oh! Don't kid yourself. It is all about the sex here!!!
Old 10-06-2006, 12:29 AM
Suzuka Master

At any point in your conversation did you say "are you trying to seduce me Mrs. Robinson?"
Old 10-06-2006, 01:13 AM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by SpeedyV6
At any point in your conversation did you say "are you trying to seduce me Mrs. Robinson?"
Old 10-06-2006, 01:21 AM
Burning Brakes

Willdogs: I don't know you too well on this forum. But there are two things you said that really bothers me. First, you have a "longtime girlfriend", I would assume someone you are dating quite seriously. Second, you met an older lady on the train who has absolutely no idea that you aren't single.
I seriously doubt you would be comfortable if your current girlfriend met some "older guy" on the train and had done the samething you did. In addition, you have no idea what you will be getting into with this 47 years old lady. I have alot of things on my mind that I want to say to you but I think you know where I am going with this.

Though it was an experience that made you very excited, but please be smart about this. This road could very likely lead to nothing more than a fling, yet it could also lead to infidelity.
Old 10-06-2006, 02:17 AM
One on the right for me

Received 271 Likes on 173 Posts
This is the ultimate test of your resolve.
Old 10-06-2006, 03:05 AM
Go Giants

Received 1,236 Likes on 825 Posts
MILF is a very subjective term....The I in MILF makes it a personal preference....In my case, I want a WILF (W for wife)...Minch for example may want a GILF (F for girl)....ABreece may want a HILF (H for human)...
Old 10-06-2006, 03:09 AM
Suzuka Master

YeuEmMaiMai's brother may want an AILF. (A for animal)
Old 10-06-2006, 03:16 AM
Go Giants

Received 1,236 Likes on 825 Posts
YoungTL likes the BILF (B for boy)....
Old 10-06-2006, 08:18 AM
Not Asian

Just make it smoke. Obviously, your gf means nothing to you, so you might as well cheat on her.
Old 10-06-2006, 08:22 AM
yeah i'm bored.

not gonna question your decision about being faithful to your girl...cheating's not my style personally, but thats a choice only you can make.

yeah, she'll probably never find out, but it's more of a question if your conscience can handle the truth.

but if you had nothing tying you down, hell yeah, go for it in a heartbeat. I had a 35 yr old when i was 22, it was an amazing experience i'll never forget!

**edit -- get her # out of ur phone quick!!! do not leave evidence!!!
Old 10-06-2006, 08:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,080 Likes on 661 Posts
:ibshesayshesayswhatdoyoumeanyoucan'tkeepup?:

Best of luck with that.
Old 10-06-2006, 09:14 AM
I shave my change purse

Haha you guys are funny.

Anyways, here I am the next day still thinking about what happened yesterday and feeling a bit different. Mostly becasue i do have a girlfriend whom I love very much and the whole idea of cheating on her doesnt sit well in my stomach. I think I was just caught up in the exciment yesterday and thinking a bit with my penii rather than my brain. You have to understand that i've been 100% faithful and never even have been in this situation in all of the years i've been with my girl. I almost thought that "I didn't have it" anymore if you know what I mean. But when yesterday happened it was exciting and i liked it.

On the other hand, this woman seems to be the type of woman who knows what she wants, she is very young looking and acting, and looks like she would be an AWESOME time. If she cared whether or not I was married, had a girlfriend, etc...I am sure she would have asked me before giving me her number, but she didn't. I think that she knows whats up and has no problem with it.

On a sidenote she text'd me this morning to say "Hello" so she is still obviously thinking about me (or my package).

Temptation temptation....

Oh yeah, she is the first woman over 40 that I've seen who wears a belly ring and pulls it off great.
Old 10-06-2006, 09:18 AM

Received 58 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by WILLDOGS
If she cared whether or not I was married, had a girlfriend, etc...I am sure she would have asked me before giving me her number, but she didn't. I think that she knows whats up and has no problem with it.
You'd think someone who's in a "serious relationship" wouldn't jump off a train to get a woman's number and flirt with her, either! So don't assume she knows you have a girlfriend.
Old 10-06-2006, 09:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 131 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by TheMainEvEnt
I have alot of things on my mind that I want to say to you but I think you know where I am going with this.

I think you should say it...

Will, I could see this as BS, but if this is infact true, then you better forget this shit right away if you love your gf. You've been with her for quite sometime, you're going to throw that all away?

I'm sending this thread to your gf
Old 10-06-2006, 09:21 AM
I shave my change purse

Originally Posted by Street Spirit
You'd think someone who's in a "serious relationship" wouldn't jump off a train to get a woman's number and flirt with her, either! So don't assume she knows you have a girlfriend.
What I was trying to say was that I dont think she cares whether I have someone or not.

When i said that i think she knows whats up, I was meaning to say that she knows this will never be a relationship but rather a little fun between us.
Old 10-06-2006, 09:22 AM
I shave my change purse

No it's not BS. Have you ever known me to do that on here? I have better things to do lol.

But I see what you are saying.
Old 10-06-2006, 09:33 AM
Suzuka Master

Shes already left evidence on your phone... Thats how people get caught. If you cheat, you are going to permanently screw things up, whether your gf finds out or not.

How about bring up the 3some idea with your gf, tell her this woman can teach you guys new tricks? Or try to pass her off as a sex therapist...

However, if you have a conscience, at least get her to take some pics with her phone and send them to you and then post them on here with her number.

:ibshesyourgirlfriendsmotherinlawandyouallseeeacho theratthanksgiving:

Mike
Old 10-06-2006, 09:33 AM
‹^› ‹(•Ώ•)› ‹^›

47 is looong in the tooth. Superficially she can be fine but she's got some serious mileage on her.

Considering she basically revealed a lot of her personal life to a COMPLETE stranger, I'm thinking she's nuts. Or needy. Or both. There are definitely red flags there. Sure, you guys hit it off great and since she's flattered by all the attention, she may even fuck your brains out. But then, I'm thinking she's going to make your life miserable.

Proceed with caution ... train wreck ahead.
Old 10-06-2006, 09:48 AM
I shave my change purse

Her number is still on my phone, but the name assigned to the number is "Microsoft rep NY". since I am in IT, it will mean nothing to my girl since I have many microsoft numbers in my address book, unless microsoft is calling me at midnight lol.
Also I have two cell phones, one personal and one work. I obviously only gave her my work number which i turn off after dinner time anyway.

I am aware of the red flags, which is why i didnt give up much info about myself. She doesnt know anything about me except my work cell number. she will never get my address or any other personal info, this way when i disappear I am good. the worst thing i would have to do is assign a special ringer to her number called "silent" or "None" and she's gone.
Anyway i am not worried about the phone thing at all, my girl never looks at them. Never had any issues with her looking at my shit, we respect eachothers stuff 100%.
Old 10-06-2006, 09:54 AM
fdl
Senior Moderator

Lots of weird assumptions you are making. First, from your story I couldnt find anything to indicate that she just wants to screw around a couple times. How do you know she isnt looking for a daddy for her kids? Secondly, I dont see how you can assume she doesnt care you have a gf You have a vivid imagination my friend
Old 10-06-2006, 09:54 AM
Not Asian

Originally Posted by agean
**edit -- get her # out of ur phone quick!!! do not leave evidence!!!
ummm...you put her number under a code name/guy's name.
Old 10-06-2006, 09:58 AM
I shave my change purse

Originally Posted by fdl
Lots of weird assumptions you are making. First, from your story I couldnt find anything to indicate that she just wants to screw around a couple times. How do you know she isnt looking for a daddy for her kids? Secondly, I dont see how you can assume she doesnt care you have a gf You have a vivid imagination my friend
Yes i am making lots of assumptions, i'm pretty much just thinking out loud. I only had about 40 minutes with her so i was not able to get any answers to these questions.

She doesnt need a daddy for her kids becasue her youngest is 21 and oldest is 26. They are pretty much on their own. The only one left in the house is the 21yo daughter.

BUT! now you gave me a reason to see her again so that I can get better answers for you and not assume so much. I'm just doing this for you though, otherwise I would have never thought of seeing her again. see what a nice guy i am?
Old 10-06-2006, 10:04 AM
fdl
Senior Moderator

BUT! now you gave me a reason to see her again so that I can get better answers for you and not assume so much. I'm just doing this for you though, otherwise I would have never thought of seeing her again. see what a nice guy i am?

Just remember to take pics this time
Old 10-06-2006, 10:09 AM
‹^› ‹(•Ώ•)› ‹^›

Yes i am making lots of assumptions, i'm pretty much just thinking out loud. I only had about 40 minutes with her so i was not able to get any answers to these questions.

She doesnt need a daddy for her kids becasue her youngest is 21 and oldest is 26. They are pretty much on their own. The only one left in the house is the 21yo daughter.

If you think the mommy is hot, imagine what the 21-yo daughter looks like ...
Old 10-06-2006, 10:11 AM
Three Wheelin'

I say bang her, then bang her daughter(s). Get the cycle mang!
Old 10-06-2006, 10:11 AM
I shave my change purse

Originally Posted by fdl

Just remember to take pics this time
You got it

Quick Reply: So I got the digits from a true milf