Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

slutty hoes

Old 04-22-2004, 09:33 PM
*~ i am a girl ~*

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slutty hoes

i don't like slutty hoes and i don't like it when they pretend to suddenly become "good girls" for the sake of seducing one of the very few genuinely sweet/honest/awesome guys left in this world.

yea.

that's all i have to say about that.

obviously there's a very long story behind this, but i don't feel like tellin it at the moment.
Old 04-22-2004, 09:36 PM
Diamonds are forever...

yeah, bitches SUCK :thumbsdn: share the story when you can girl! Is some evil bitch trying to seduce your best friend or something?
Old 04-22-2004, 09:56 PM
Moderator Alumnus

i'm a genuinely sweet/honest/awesome guy who would love to be seduced by a slutty hoe...

sike no... what happened? some skank tagged the dude u had your eye on? bishes...
Old 04-22-2004, 10:02 PM
Air Force Guy

Slutty hoes are awesome but that is exactly what they are... slutty hoes. Don't try to turn a hoe into a house wife, FOOL!

OOPS, I misread your thread.

Tell us about your misfortune...
Old 04-23-2004, 01:17 AM
i like orange juice

yea..slutty girls suck...literally.....
but please explain...and if you need comforting..im here for ya
Old 04-23-2004, 06:50 AM
sup

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
funny...usually slutty girls dont go for the genuinely sweet/honest/awesome guys. they go for the pricks and the douchebags
Old 04-23-2004, 08:33 AM
Diamonds are forever...

Originally posted by ViperrepiV
they go for the pricks and the douchebags
who became that way because of the slutty hoes...
Old 04-23-2004, 09:25 AM
Fuct in the hed!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm a nice and normal guy.....but I wouldn't mind a girl that acts like a hoe in the bedroom!
Old 04-23-2004, 09:27 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Where are all these slutty hoes when I am out looking? Oh wait, nevermind
Old 04-23-2004, 10:41 AM
Air Force Guy

Originally posted by Nicky Pass
I'm a nice and normal guy.....but I wouldn't mind a girl that acts like a hoe in the bedroom!
Hell yeah! I had a girl that told me while I was behind her " Get you some, daddy! Get you some! My favorite was when I asked her who her daddy was she would say "You Sergeant!" OHH I miss that hoe!
Old 04-23-2004, 03:23 PM
Moderator Alumnus

every guy likes a little slut in his woman...
Old 04-23-2004, 04:59 PM
*~ i am a girl ~*

okay here's the l-o-n-g version of the story...

there's this guy i met in college, we've been pretty close friends for the past few years. i know this sounds dumb & cheesy, but he's the sweetest guy i've ever met. he's like the guy you see in movies and say "oh yeaaa right, guys never really act like that." but he's also really cool, not just one of those dorky "nice guy" types... if that makes any sense :P

so yea... for the past year or two we've lived pretty far away from each other, so even though there was definitely a lil attraction there, we both kinda decided it would be best to just stick with being friends... at least for the time being.

then a few months ago, he was visiting this area lookin at grad schools, so of course we hung out and ended up having a few kinda serious talks... basically the conclusion was that we're totally into each other, so why the heck aren't we together?!

so we talked constantly for the next month or so. AND he decided that he's gonna move out here for grad school. what more could i ask for right? then stuff starts getting stupid.

first off, back where he's living now, he has this "best friend" who just happens to be a girl. now keep in mind, i've never met her, so everything i know is stuff that he's told me about her. all he's ever told me is that she's slutty (he didn't say it like an insult though), she likes sex a lot, and she sleeps with tons of guys. (what's not to love?!) but he's also said MANY many times that she's "definitely not his type at all" and that they've never even come close to hooking up. he says this is mostly cuz he usually goes for really "sweet" girls... and she's not really like that.

she knows about me because (according to him) he talks to her about me constantly. he's also said that this really annoys her, but only because "she doesn't like hearing about people's relationship crap."

however... as soon as she found out that he was moving here for school, she basically started throwing herself at him (he told me this). literally. i have her IM name (he gave it to me once cuz he wanted me & her to 'get to know each other'...) and her info/away messages are constantly filled with all this mushy stuff about him. "i love my baby!! you're my angel!! i love you honey, you're soo amazing!! i'm gonna miss you sooo much!! you are my everything!!" blah blah BLAH

he said she's been making him feel reeeally guilty... along with constantly telling him that she loves him and everything else. he doesn't see anything wrong with it. he said they've been spending a LOT of time together, but of course she's still "just his friend"...

i kept trying not to worry about it that much... but over the past week it's just gotten worse... he's hardly talked to me at all, and now HIS im profile/away messages are just like hers... "i love you"s and all that. i honestly don't think they're still just platonic.

as far as i know, he's still planning on moving here... but who knows.

i feel so stupid for even letting this bother me as much as it is. i know i should probably be mad at HIM, instead of the slutty ho, but i just like him too damn much. i have so much faith in him, just like i always have.

sorry this was so long... i warned ya!! :P
Old 04-23-2004, 05:01 PM
*~ i am a girl ~*

Originally posted by mantis23
every guy likes a little slut in his woman...
oh i definitely agree... all girls need to be a lil slutty from time to time. but there's a big difference between being a lil slutty and being an all-out *slutty ho*

ya know?
Old 04-23-2004, 05:34 PM
Be Strong AND Courageous!

Received 43 Likes on 34 Posts
When you meet a "good" girl..talk to your local friend who is a cop or if you are thinking really seriously about keeping her, get a private-eye...oh you think, I'm kidding, but I wish I had of looked far and wide...she was not just a slutty hoe but had a record and was pulling the same, "I'm going to tell the police" on two other guys at the same time...long story short...I needed a detective and a private eye and a lawyer to get to the bottom of the mess!!! Oh did I mention that this was also acomplished with much prayer and has brought my whole family much closer to GOD!!! Just watch yourselves out there guys...and girls.
Old 04-23-2004, 06:37 PM
Banned

Originally posted by mesmerize

first off, back where he's living now, he has this "best friend" who just happens to be a girl. now keep in mind, i've never met her, so everything i know is stuff that he's told me about her. all he's ever told me is that she's slutty (he didn't say it like an insult though), she likes sex a lot, and she sleeps with tons of guys. (what's not to love?!) but he's also said MANY many times that she's "definitely not his type at all" and that they've never even come close to hooking up. he says this is mostly cuz he usually goes for really "sweet" girls... and she's not really like that.

I'm sorry, but I don't see why you should have a problem. The two of you never dated, and therefore, don't have any history together whatsoever! what the guy does with his hoe's is his buisness, IMHO.

Also, I wouldn't judge this "hoe" solely on the number of guys she's been with. From the looks of it, she's pretty damn good in bed, and currently blowing his mind. Whats wrong with that? How else is a girl surpposed to learn how to F**K? remember, no matter, what everyone else out there sez,: GREAT LOVERS ARE MADE, NOT BORN! I'm sorry, but I don't get the double standard in society. Sex is no longer a thing for men to enjoy only. I have no problems dating or even marrying a girl with plenty of experience/knowledge about sex(ie, gardening tool, slut, or whatever). The way I look at it is, as long as she's HIV negative, and HBO positve, I'm in buisness. I'm not slutophobic, or a judgemental person.
Old 04-23-2004, 07:34 PM
Moderator Alumnus

i wouldn't worry about it only because HE is the one who is moving near YOU. that means the both of u will have a hell of a lot more time to catch up. now, a guy likes a sexual girl, but you are going to be a whole lot more appealing to him than the other broad, just because he hasn't had you yet. i'm not really talking about in the sexual way, but i think its safe to assume you are nothing like the other "hoe", as you call her, and actually consider yourself a sweet girl. if thats your pic in your avatar, you're a very good looking chick and you have nothing to worry about. he'd be a fool for not persuing things with you. what more could he ask for....? local convenience. rekindling of a possible romance. a girl he now KNOWS like him, etc...
Old 04-23-2004, 09:53 PM
sup

I think the only logical thing to do is become a slutty ass ho and win him back with sexual favors
Old 04-23-2004, 10:01 PM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

How do you know the ho even exists? Are you sure this guy's not playing some childish game with you to see if you'd get jealous?
Old 04-23-2004, 10:05 PM
Safety Car

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
I think you should come to the University of Utah when YOU go to grad school, just to get back at him. Then your away messages can be about me. I promise, I'm not the asshole I come across as here.
Old 04-23-2004, 10:07 PM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

Originally posted by Gilgamesh
I think you should come to the University of Utah when YOU go to grad school, just to get back at him. Then your away messages can be about me. I promise, I'm not the asshole I come across as here.
Gilg, you're too much of a nice guy to be the resident asshole here.
Old 04-24-2004, 12:24 AM
Suzuka Master

post pics of the hoe and we'll PS her for ya
Old 04-24-2004, 01:03 AM
Safety Car

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally posted by Batin Dean
Gilg, you're too much of a nice guy to be the resident asshole here.
Uhh..thanks, I think

I never said reasident, I'm just more of an ass here since its faceless :P
Old 04-24-2004, 01:58 AM
*~ i am a girl ~*

Originally posted by eiuqroT
I'm sorry, but I don't see why you should have a problem. The two of you never dated, and therefore, don't have any history together whatsoever! what the guy does with his hoe's is his buisness, IMHO.

Also, I wouldn't judge this "hoe" solely on the number of guys she's been with. From the looks of it, she's pretty damn good in bed, and currently blowing his mind. Whats wrong with that? How else is a girl surpposed to learn how to F**K? remember, no matter, what everyone else out there sez,: GREAT LOVERS ARE MADE, NOT BORN! I'm sorry, but I don't get the double standard in society. Sex is no longer a thing for men to enjoy only. I have no problems dating or even marrying a girl with plenty of experience/knowledge about sex(ie, gardening tool, slut, or whatever). The way I look at it is, as long as she's HIV negative, and HBO positve, I'm in buisness. I'm not slutophobic, or a judgemental person.
ewww... way to be supportive homie.

and just to clarify, it *has* been established (as of a few weeks ago) that we are "dating"... and considering how long we've known each other, and how close we've always been as friends, i'd definitely say that we have a history together.

also, on the issue of sluttiness... like i said originally, my only impressions of this girl are based on what HE has told me about her... he's said that she's pretty widely considered to be easy/slutty/whatever. i don't think girls like that have a great deal of respect for themselves... it's just my personal opinion, and i realize that it's not an opinion likely to be shared by most guys around here

p.s. - i'm very sure it IS possible to be pretty damn good in bed without sleeping with a couple dozen guys... quality-not-quantity ya know...
Old 04-24-2004, 02:00 AM
*~ i am a girl ~*

Originally posted by YuppieCL
i wouldn't worry about it only because HE is the one who is moving near YOU. that means the both of u will have a hell of a lot more time to catch up. now, a guy likes a sexual girl, but you are going to be a whole lot more appealing to him than the other broad, just because he hasn't had you yet. i'm not really talking about in the sexual way, but i think its safe to assume you are nothing like the other "hoe", as you call her, and actually consider yourself a sweet girl. if thats your pic in your avatar, you're a very good looking chick and you have nothing to worry about. he'd be a fool for not persuing things with you. what more could he ask for....? local convenience. rekindling of a possible romance. a girl he now KNOWS like him, etc...
thanks... that actually makes me feel a lil better
Old 04-24-2004, 02:01 AM
*~ i am a girl ~*

Originally posted by ViperrepiV
I think the only logical thing to do is become a slutty ass ho and win him back with sexual favors
well yea, that's always an option of course :P
Old 04-24-2004, 12:10 PM
Banned

ewww... way to be supportive homie.
sorry, didn't mean to bring the claws out

and just to clarify, it *has* been established (as of a few weeks ago) that we are "dating"... and considering how long we've known each other, and how close we've always been as friends, i'd definitely say that we have a history together.
I'm happy, you guys are together.

also, on the issue of sluttiness... like i said originally, my only impressions of this girl are based on what HE has told me about her... he's said that she's pretty widely considered to be easy/slutty/whatever. i don't think girls like that have a great deal of respect for themselves... it's just my personal opinion, and i realize that it's not an opinion likely to be shared by most guys around here
well, I just think there is a double standard when it comes to sex. Guys sleep around as much as they want when they are single, and its all good. Then they look for and mary an untouched chick. However on the flip side, if girls sleep around they are a gardening tool, no questions asked. Its not fair. its 19th century thinking, and its getting old.

p.s. - i'm very sure it IS possible to be pretty damn good in bed without sleeping with a couple dozen guys... quality-not-quantity ya know...
well they do say practise makes purrrfect, ya know. you unfortunately have to sleep around a little, to get better at it, IMHO. When I do sleep with a girl with limited experience, I don't expect to be blow away. I typically get a layer.
Old 05-06-2004, 03:15 PM
Banned

lol this forum is out of control
Old 05-07-2004, 11:49 AM
Homeless

I love slutty hoes... Next question please.
Old 06-03-2004, 12:23 PM
Drifting

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by YuppieCL
I agree with you, but you have to admit, that girl is probably throwing herself at him, and i can't see a guy, especially one who is not in a realationship, turning that down.

sorry for the late response, i just found this whole section today, and have been sitting here at work laughing my ass off at all the topics in here. I see you and mesmerize are from PA, thats cool. good luck.
Old 06-03-2004, 12:43 PM
Drifting

or you can give me your aim and some pix... and you can be my slutty hoe(in the bedroom that is)
Old 06-03-2004, 12:45 PM
has Gloryhole Girls in

I Like slutty hoes if they have a hawt twat :lickit:
Old 06-03-2004, 12:47 PM
Drifting

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
she should give us the IM name of the other girl, so we can all give her a shout.
Old 06-03-2004, 12:50 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by Rock2534
she should give us the IM name of the other girl, so we can all give her a shout.
choooo chooooo

man where is the train smiley?
Old 06-03-2004, 01:47 PM
still a Masshole

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
nothing wrong with slutty hoes.

I wouldn't trust guys whose best friends are girls/women (that are not significant others) because they are either gay (like Bulldog01) or they are manwhores.

Oh and if he gave you her IM he probably was thinking you too get hit it off and get it on! At least thats what I was thinking!
Old 06-03-2004, 04:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ViperrepiV
funny...usually slutty girls dont go for the genuinely sweet/honest/awesome guys. they go for the pricks and the douchebags

Old 06-03-2004, 06:44 PM
*~ i am a girl ~*

Originally Posted by Rock2534
I agree with you, but you have to admit, that girl is probably throwing herself at him, and i can't see a guy, especially one who is not in a realationship, turning that down.

sorry for the late response, i just found this whole section today, and have been sitting here at work laughing my ass off at all the topics in here. I see you and mesmerize are from PA, thats cool. good luck.
wow... i had almost forgotten this thread ever existed

a quick update for those who care... :P the former nice-guy and the slutty ho (who have been goin out long-distance for about a month) are planning on getting married (even though they're going to be seeing each other in person maybe ONCE in the next several months). all of our friends here are pretty much convinced that he's totally lost his marbles... there are other reasons too besides this incident btw.

but ya know what? i honestly don't care. he was amazingly easy to get over, which is sayin a lot, cuz i usually get really attached to guys like that.

i'm seeing someone else now anyways, who treats me way better than he ever did
Old 06-03-2004, 07:22 PM
Safety Car

^^^ Does the new guy get to

Old 06-03-2004, 09:26 PM
*~ i am a girl ~*

Originally Posted by Repo1234
^^^ Does the new guy get to

awww c'mon... u think i'd tell y'all somethin like that?

Old 06-03-2004, 09:29 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally Posted by mesmerize
wow... i had almost forgotten this thread ever existed

a quick update for those who care... :P the former nice-guy and the slutty ho (who have been goin out long-distance for about a month) are planning on getting married

daaayum, hes crazy for goin for a hoe. you made the right choice.
Old 06-04-2004, 03:31 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by mesmerize
awww c'mon... u think i'd tell y'all somethin like that?

Well it was worth trying!!!

Quick Reply: slutty hoes