Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Proposal Ideas

Old 10-09-2004 | 02:48 PM
Race Director

Proposal Ideas

I aint looking to get married, lol but I was just wondering, if anyone knows or heard about some great ideas, the Airplane thing is played out with, anything people know or have heard that really made them go "WOW"

My friend had this one idea, he is gonna do this to this girl next year, go to one of those companies that make a short flick about your and your girls life and stuff, and hes gonna rent a whole theater out, and bring her to it, and just say "O its empty today" and in the trailer time, theres gonna be a story of this guy and a girl and about there life, and at the end of the trailer, it will say, will you marry me xxx, and than when she says yes, all her family and friends are in the back hiding, like if theres a balcony and they come out and say CONGRATS and stuff, I dunno how much of it he can really do, but he is really planning on it, and theres times if you go to indian movies that the theater is really dead, like only 4-5 people in there on a normal day, so it could be on a day like that and she wouldnt suspect, but I think that was a creative idea. What do you other people got?
Old 10-09-2004 | 02:51 PM
Beware of leakage

Look in her eyes while performing Oral sex and ask away.
Old 10-09-2004 | 03:21 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Chopper
thats like under the influence...
Old 10-10-2004 | 02:52 AM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Chopper
who would say no?
Old 10-10-2004 | 02:56 AM
Beware of leakage

Originally Posted by 98CLChick
who would say no?
None I've ever went down on
I have the patented Chopper Louisiana Swirl. I have a two for one special going right now, got a friend ?
Just messin Jen
Old 10-10-2004 | 04:25 AM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Raheel
I aint looking to get married, lol but I was just wondering, if anyone knows or heard about some great ideas, the Airplane thing is played out with, anything people know or have heard that really made them go "WOW"

My friend had this one idea, he is gonna do this to this girl next year, go to one of those companies that make a short flick about your and your girls life and stuff, and hes gonna rent a whole theater out, and bring her to it, and just say "O its empty today" and in the trailer time, theres gonna be a story of this guy and a girl and about there life, and at the end of the trailer, it will say, will you marry me xxx, and than when she says yes, all her family and friends are in the back hiding, like if theres a balcony and they come out and say CONGRATS and stuff, I dunno how much of it he can really do, but he is really planning on it, and theres times if you go to indian movies that the theater is really dead, like only 4-5 people in there on a normal day, so it could be on a day like that and she wouldnt suspect, but I think that was a creative idea. What do you other people got?

Idea stolen from a diamond commercial