Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

MILF's

Old 01-08-2007, 08:53 AM
fear and Loathing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MILF's

Ok, so last wednesday me and my friends go bowling. there was about 15 of our friends there, A friend of mine brings her frinend Jenna that I knew back in highschool she doesnt pay attention to anyone but me the whole time. she has been in a long relationship with a 28 year old and has a child with him (she is 20). They broke up a few weeks ago. That whole night her and I were having a blast. Her and the X broke up a few weeks ago, she said she had tried breaking up with him many times but caues of the baby she was unable to really get away. This time she has gotten the restraining order and doesnt not want to speak with him at all and it has been the longest by far they have been apart.

Saturday Night she comes out with us again, and she is all over me. The friend comes up to me at the bar and says she is very attracted to you in every way. I say wow thats freakin great caues she is beautiful. After the bar that night we go to my house caues her friends car was there so i was going to drop them off but i asked if they wanted to come in and sober up a little before they drive. Jenna agrees. the friend falls asleep and me and Jenna start going at it we end up having sex for about an hour. after we are done we are sititng on my couch nude and the friend says "i heard everything, your lucky i love you both" then starts laughing at us. Jenna tells me i am only the 3rd person she has been with and would like to see me again, i say ok sounds good. Tonigth she is coming over for dinner and we are going to watch a movie.

When we talked last night she tells me she likes me and is very attracted to me and says alot of other things. I tell her we will take it slow and see where it gets us. She says she would really like that.

My question is, am i going to have to deal with the baby daddy drama or do you think i am safe from that situation??
Old 01-08-2007, 09:03 AM
Too Legit to Quit

Originally Posted by ShavedH22CL
My question is, am i going to have to deal with the baby daddy drama or do you think i am safe from that situation??
yes you will.... and
Old 01-08-2007, 09:04 AM
fear and Loathing

Originally Posted by DroppedTLnR6
yes you will.... and
Ok i will post a pic of the both of us at the bar the other night either today or tonight. The pictures are on my friends camera so i will have to get her to email me the pics today.
Old 01-08-2007, 09:19 AM
Bent = #1

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
I love reading about your life hah. You always have the entertaining stories. As far as the baby drama stuff I dunno. Since she has the restraining order you shouldn't see the baby's dad. I say you have a 30% chance of any drama.
Old 01-08-2007, 09:20 AM
fear and Loathing

Originally Posted by hornyleprechaun
I love reading about your life hah. You always have the entertaining stories. As far as the baby drama stuff I dunno. Since she has the restraining order you shouldn't see the baby's dad. I say you have a 30% chance of any drama.

I am glad you enjoy haha.
Old 01-08-2007, 09:31 AM
Banned

I really don't call 20 year old with babies "Milfs"...I typically think of it as an older lady.

And your chance of drama is 100%...

1. She is a woman

2. She is 20

3. There will be kid/dad issues
Old 01-08-2007, 10:32 AM
Not Asian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Pull_T
I really don't call 20 year old with babies "Milfs"...I typically think of it as an older lady.

And your chance of drama is 100%...

1. She is a woman

2. She is 20

3. There will be kid/dad issues
1 + 2 = drama

add #3 and you have major drama.
Old 01-08-2007, 10:32 AM
how handsome I am

Duh you tard, of course there's going to be baby drama.
Old 01-08-2007, 10:39 AM
Team Owner

Received 105 Likes on 69 Posts
That aint no milf. =(

I dont like the fact that she has a baby. That's gonna bring you some headaches...
Old 01-08-2007, 10:40 AM
The Creator

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
is this even a question or did you just want to tell us you banged a hot fertile chick for an hour?

of course there will be drama. babys daddy is obviously a problem if she needed a restraining order, and she's only been away from him for a few weeks?

there's going to be issues there.

plus, dating a girl with a kid means youre a part of the kids life. you should act like it.

i remember every single one of my moms boyfriends from when i was young, and i'd punch half of them in the face if i saw them today. so don't be a douchebag.

if youre going to get involved make sure you're ready to do right by her, otherwise you already took it too far.

oh and btw, you're not the 3rd dude she banged. get serious.
Old 01-08-2007, 10:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 223 Likes on 184 Posts
100% drama.

And yeah a Milf is over 30 or 40.
Old 01-08-2007, 10:48 AM
fear and Loathing

Originally Posted by soopa
is this even a question or did you just want to tell us you banged a hot fertile chick for an hour?

of course there will be drama. babys daddy is obviously a problem if she needed a restraining order, and she's only been away from him for a few weeks?

there's going to be issues there.

plus, dating a girl with a kid means youre a part of the kids life. you should act like it.

i remember every single one of my moms boyfriends from when i was young, and i'd punch half of them in the face if i saw them today. so don't be a douchebag.

if youre going to get involved make sure you're ready to do right by her, otherwise you already took it too far.

oh and btw, you're not the 3rd dude she banged. get serious.

Yea I like little kids, in highschool i use to baby sit to make a little extra money and her daughter is very cute. I told her straight up i have no problem at all with her being a mom or that her daughter always comes first. I also said that before she takes me infront of the daughter we should hang out more so we can figure out what exactly we are doing so we dont confuse her daughter and she said she was going to sayt he same thing to me.

And she is 20 her first boyfriend was in highschool and the second is the baby's father thats he had been with for 4 years. I am def the 3rd guy. I am bestfriends with her friend amanda and she can't believe that she did that with me haha.
Old 01-08-2007, 11:17 AM
Arriving Somewhere...

we end up having sex for about an hour.
blah blah
I tell her we will take it slow and see where it gets us. She says she would really like that.
You have an interesting definition of taking it slow...

Yes, there will be baby drama, and there is a decent chance that she'll get back together with the guy and you will be a painful regret for both of them. Maybe next time, you might want to consider all that before jumping into bed with someone.
Old 01-08-2007, 12:07 PM
Banned

And she is 20 her first boyfriend was in highschool and the second is the baby's father thats he had been with for 4 years. I am def the 3rd guy. I am bestfriends with her friend amanda and she can't believe that she did that with me haha.
You are with 100% certainty the third guy she's been with....that she is admiting to. Of course she isn't gonna mention the guys she fucked while she was "with" those other two guys, nor will she mention all the dongs that she put in her mouth.
Old 01-08-2007, 12:10 PM
fear and Loathing

You are with 100% certainty the third guy she's been with....that she is admiting to. Of course she isn't gonna mention the guys she fucked while she was "with" those other two guys, nor will she mention all the dongs that she put in her mouth.
I can see why people would say this, but at the same time shes just not like that. I talked to our mutual friend and she was so suprised she did that and actually couldnt believe it. I dont understand why this girl has to be a whore if she is 20 years old?
Old 01-08-2007, 12:14 PM
Go Giants

Received 1,236 Likes on 825 Posts
The term M.I.L.F. is very subjective to the person in question....
Old 01-08-2007, 12:16 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 150 Likes on 109 Posts
I can see why people would say this, but at the same time shes just not like that. I talked to our mutual friend and she was so suprised she did that and actually couldnt believe it. I dont understand why this girl has to be a whore if she is 20 years old?
Maybe it's the fact she fucked you that everyone figures she's a whore?
Old 01-08-2007, 12:19 PM
Oh well it's

Well whenever you get the pix up, that's all we need to see. Oh yeah and of course, be prepared for the baby daddy drama
Old 01-08-2007, 12:21 PM
Suzuka Master

Question: who watches the kid while she's out getting banged? Also, I see changing dirty diapers and paying for babysitters in your future if you keep seeing her.
Old 01-08-2007, 12:31 PM
The Creator

She fucked you before formally dating you.

She's no good girl.
Old 01-08-2007, 12:32 PM
Luckiest Man on Earth.

Simple: Baby daddy = drama. (the restraining order should've tipped you off.)
Old 01-08-2007, 12:33 PM
fear and Loathing

her dad is the head of security for Gtech, her family is paid. They support her through college. She is going to school to be a nurse. Also her sister sometimes takes the baby. And the sister takes the baby to the fathers since jenna has a no contact order on him.
Old 01-08-2007, 12:37 PM
The Creator

I've dated several nursing students, they all turned out to be whores. There's another negative point on her scorecard.
Old 01-08-2007, 12:41 PM
Suzuka Master

Some might also label her a whore cause she is 20 with a kid
Old 01-08-2007, 12:44 PM
Safety Car

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Whiskers
The term M.I.L.F. is very subjective to the person in question....
So is a 15 yo girl with a kid considered a MILF??
Old 01-08-2007, 12:45 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by soopa
I've dated several nursing students, they all turned out to be whores. There's another negative point on her scorecard.
Being related to Jenna Jameson doesn't help her case either.
Old 01-08-2007, 12:47 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by badboy
The answer is definitely yes, IF you'd like to fuck her.

I think we mostly think of milfs as older moms, but technically any mom you would like to fuck is a milf.
Old 01-08-2007, 12:50 PM
Go Giants

Received 1,236 Likes on 825 Posts
No, the I in milf is....
Old 01-08-2007, 01:00 PM
Banned

I'm making a position based on the information I have at hand. Namely...

1. She's a 20 year old broad

2. She has a kid

3. She up and had your dong in her in after barely even seeing/dating each other

That adds up to "she's only been with three dudes" being very dubious. Maybe you are just such a hot commodity that even a legitimately selective girl would bang like that but I'd bet prolly not.
Old 01-08-2007, 01:04 PM
fear and Loathing

Originally Posted by CUNextTuesday
Some might also label her a whore cause she is 20 with a kid

Yea with a kid she dated for 4 years and was engaged to until he decided to beat her up and she left him.
Old 01-08-2007, 01:05 PM
On the way!

If you're in it for a fling, ok. If you're looking for a long term relationship, I'd skip this one and do the following five things:

1. Run
2. Run fast
3. Run far
4. Keep running
5. Then find someone without a child at 20 years old and all of the associated drama
Old 01-08-2007, 01:06 PM
fdl
Senior Moderator

Jenna tells me i am only the 3rd person she has been with and

The 20 year old with the baby banged you after just meeting you, and you are only the 3rd guy shes ever been with. I've got some swamp land for you too, real cheap.
Old 01-08-2007, 01:08 PM
The Creator

Maybe you are just such a hot commodity that even a legitimately selective girl would bang like that but I'd bet prolly not.
Originally Posted by fdl
I've got some swamp land for you too, real cheap.
Old 01-08-2007, 01:08 PM
Safety Car

Usually the formula is whatever the girl says x10, and whatever the guy says /10.
Old 01-08-2007, 01:10 PM
The Creator

Usually the formula is whatever the girl says x10, and whatever the guy says /10.
LOL, i think officially it's "what she says + 3", but in the days of MySpace/etc that may be antiquated. "what she says X 10" sounds like a pretty good equation.
Old 01-08-2007, 01:10 PM
Banned

Yea with a kid she dated for 4 years and was engaged to until he decided to beat her up and she left him.
You obviously want us to tell you that this will work out well.

OK, I change my position. She may be 20 and have a kid, but she will more than likely be very drama free and you two will have a mutually fulfilling relationship unhampered by difficulties or infidelities.
Old 01-08-2007, 01:16 PM
fear and Loathing

I'm making a position based on the information I have at hand. Namely...

1. She's a 20 year old broad

2. She has a kid

3. She up and had your dong in her in after barely even seeing/dating each other

That adds up to "she's only been with three dudes" being very dubious. Maybe you are just such a hot commodity that even a legitimately selective girl would bang like that but I'd bet prolly not.
Well the thing is, i have never had a problem with girls throwing them selfs at me, it happens alot and i am not a bad looking guy but im not a "hot boy" most girls like my sence of humor and get drawn to me caues im funny and out going. 23 girls and i lost my virginity at 18 and this wednesday i turn 22. I just get lucky i guess. My co worker just said to me "as soon as you and one girl stop talking you get another one somehow" I dont understand it at all, and my friends just think it is the funniest thing. I am not conceded at all and i never pursue the girls they just come after me for some reason. My dad offten calls me a man whore haha
Old 01-08-2007, 01:16 PM
Safety Car

the title of this thread sooo does not match the actual thread....very disappointed.
Old 01-08-2007, 01:18 PM
Suzuka Master

Maybe you are just such a hot commodity that even a legitimately selective girl would bang like that but I'd bet prolly not.

Why oh why is ripping on Shaved always so hilarious?
Old 01-08-2007, 01:20 PM
Suzuka Master

Well the thing is, i have never had a problem with girls throwing them selfs at me, it happens alot and i am not a bad looking guy but im not a "hot boy" most girls like my sence of humor and get drawn to me caues im funny and out going. 23 girls and i lost my virginity at 18 and this wednesday i turn 22. I just get lucky i guess. My co worker just said to me "as soon as you and one girl stop talking you get another one somehow" I dont understand it at all, and my friends just think it is the funniest thing. I am not conceded at all and i never pursue the girls they just come after me for some reason. My dad offten calls me a man whore haha