Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Known this girl since 7th grade

Old 06-22-2008, 01:10 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Known this girl since 7th grade

Hey guys, First time posting in this section of the forum.. Never really needed to till now..

Anyway I knew this girl since 7th grade and i basically liked her until now.. ( I just graduated). She knew I liked her in 8th grade but she didn't believe it because basically i was a jackass to her most of the time.

Btw this girl has never kissed any guy so far and never had a bf.. So me and her have started to hang out and all and after i bit i wanted to see if she wanted to take it slow and all.

We got a few concerns and feelings cleared out of the way and she said 'if i was ready for a bf then why wouldn't we give it a shot'

Then she said she isn't ready for one and she is hoping we can be friends until she is..

Now if she had a bf before and all I would say dam she prob doesn't like me like that and is using the old trick in the book.. But I don't know.

What do you guys think.. I know she has her weird parts to her but it doesn't bother me much..
Old 06-22-2008, 01:18 PM
Drifting

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
She sounds a little strange. Go hang out with her, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.
Old 06-22-2008, 01:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by zguy95135
She sounds a little strange. Go hang out with her, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.
She does sound a little strange.. She's hot.. But I think because the way she dressed (normally just she has a really nice ass) every guy thought she was a slut and tried something with her and for a period of time..

When she didn't know me she thought I thought of her as a hoe.. Thats what we cleared up when we went out a week ago.

I think i found one of those (is hot girl but doesn't think it herself) girls and I think i should stick around she wtf happens lol.. Could be good
Old 06-22-2008, 01:49 PM
Team Owner

Received 2,186 Likes on 1,197 Posts
Lesbian, move along.
Old 06-22-2008, 01:56 PM
Unofficial Goat

Received 112 Likes on 89 Posts
Originally Posted by doopstr
Lesbian, move along.
Old 06-22-2008, 02:07 PM
Team Owner

Received 105 Likes on 69 Posts
Dyke.
Old 06-22-2008, 02:53 PM
Banned

uh lol.. U guys serious or what.. I mean cmon ya I had that idea but she thinks guys r hot and shit.. Don't get me wrong.. She has a mad crush on Christiano ronaldo from Portugal and shit.

Her and I both know she flirts a lot without her really realizing it and she admits it too..

She said im not ready for a relationship because I flirt with guys naturally.. Understandable she doesnt do anything but she has a flirt talk or w.e

So 100 % lesbian I doubt it cmon..
Old 06-22-2008, 02:58 PM
Making it Happen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by kosstick
uh lol.. U guys serious or what.. I mean cmon ya I had that idea but she thinks guys r hot and shit.. Don't get me wrong.. She has a mad crush on Christiano ronaldo from Portugal and shit.

Her and I both know she flirts a lot without her really realizing it and she admits it too..

She said im not ready for a relationship because I flirt with guys naturally.. Understandable she doesnt do anything but she has a flirt talk or w.e

Are you in school? Your English is barely comprehensible.
Old 06-22-2008, 03:04 PM
Banned

I meant she said 'shes not ready for a relationship because she flirts with guys naturally'

Sorry I have somewhat of a hang over ... Anyway renegade you kinda get what I mean?

also.. I always thought she wanted a bad boy so i was a total deusch but showed hints of niceness and she has always said ur so mean but lately shes like uve been nicer because u have been trying to be nice...

She says she doesnt want a ahole and why would she..... But is that really the case.. Ive let down my defenses and started to slowly turn into that nice guy again but im beginning to think thats a BIG NO NO lol..
Old 06-22-2008, 03:13 PM
Drifting

She said im not ready for a relationship because I flirt with guys naturally
Wha? That makes no sense. Now I remember why I don't like dating high school girls.
Old 06-22-2008, 03:56 PM
I miss my 03 CL-S :(

Received 445 Likes on 214 Posts
Are you going to college?
Is she going to college?
If the answer to either is yes, then forget about her and move on. If you're going into college, you'll find someone else in the first semester. If she's going into college and you're not - accept the fact she'll be getting fucked by three guys while you're still thinking about her.
If the answer to both is no, then you're both pretty much screwed for life and belong to each other. Buy a double-wide and start a family.

Last edited by einsatz; 06-22-2008 at 03:59 PM.
Old 06-22-2008, 04:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by zguy95135
Wha? That makes no sense. Now I remember why I don't like dating high school girls.

Hang over sorry I meant she said SHE** isnt ready for a relationship because she flirts with guys naturally or some shit.. I unno .
Old 06-22-2008, 04:31 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Dude...stop all of this guessing shit. You guys kill me with that! Just go out or hang out with the girl and find out the good old-fashioned way. How the hell do you think you can find out what's up from a board full of people who have never met this chick, and you have known her for what 5 years and act like you don't know shit about her...is fucking beyond me!

Just give the girl a break, hang out with her, and see what's up. You fear being vulnerable. Well guess what? According to what you said about her, she sure would like to see more of that. Let's her know you are "real" and not just faking it to fuck her.

One thing for sure, two for certain...somebody is gonna realize that she is a "diamond in the rough". Will it be you sitting on the sidelines saying damn I wish that I hadn't faked I was so tough and was actually tough enough inside to take a chance? Or will you be the beneficiary of what she's been holding onto inside for so long to give to that special person?

Take a chance dude...fuck you got to lose?
Old 06-22-2008, 04:41 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by darksom1
Dude...stop all of this guessing shit. You guys kill me with that! Just go out or hang out with the girl and find out the good old-fashioned way. How the hell do you think you can find out what's up from a board full of people who have never met this chick, and you have known her for what 5 years and act like you don't know shit about her...is fucking beyond me!

Just give the girl a break, hang out with her, and see what's up. You fear being vulnerable. Well guess what? According to what you said about her, she sure would like to see more of that. Let's her know you are "real" and not just faking it to fuck her.

One thing for sure, two for certain...somebody is gonna realize that she is a "diamond in the rough". Will it be you sitting on the sidelines saying damn I wish that I hadn't faked I was so tough and was actually tough enough inside to take a chance? Or will you be the beneficiary of what she's been holding onto inside for so long to give to that special person?

Take a chance dude...fuck you got to lose?
Thx.. Bro soo ya I did I told her how i feel and that she is beautiful and all this shit but I dont want to over due it and I pretty much almost through out the whole im a deusch act and she noticed so ya i will keep it going..

What i want to know is how long should i do this for till its plainly obvious that this shit isn't going anywhere..

Weve known eachother for 6 years but we never really got to know eachother if you really catch my drift.. Never really hung out that much till lately I hung out with her twice this week and whenever I call to go out she is relatively free.
Old 06-22-2008, 04:42 PM
Drifting

Hang over sorry I meant she said SHE** isnt ready for a relationship because she flirts with guys naturally or some shit.. I unno .
lol No, I got what you were saying. The logic in her statement is retarded.

Last edited by zguy95135; 06-22-2008 at 04:45 PM.
Old 06-22-2008, 04:53 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Thx.. Bro soo ya I did I told her how i feel and that she is beautiful and all this shit but I dont want to over due it and I pretty much almost through out the whole im a deusch act and she noticed so ya i will keep it going..

What i want to know is how long should i do this for till its plainly obvious that this shit isn't going anywhere..

Weve known eachother for 6 years but we never really got to know eachother if you really catch my drift.. Never really hung out that much till lately I hung out with her twice this week and whenever I call to go out she is relatively free.
When women or men want to be bothered, they make themselves available. Do not push. Don't build expectations. Don't set a clock. When you are satisfied with what yu have seen andheard is when it is enough. Just be normal. Be cool, but don't be cold. Look, you may never get anywhere, but at least you will know what is what. That will be cool no matter what...
Old 06-22-2008, 05:45 PM
T maC

Well u can't force somethin thats not meant to be. And there are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many fuckin fishies in the sea. But if you like her that much then just wait til "she's ready" But sometimes girls say that cuz its the easiest way to turn down a guy without them gettin too butt hurt.. If she was feelin u then she would wanna be with you ya dig?
Old 06-22-2008, 06:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by babyvoriginal
Well u can't force somethin thats not meant to be. And there are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many fuckin fishies in the sea. But if you like her that much then just wait til "she's ready" But sometimes girls say that cuz its the easiest way to turn down a guy without them gettin too butt hurt.. If she was feelin u then she would wanna be with you ya dig?

I figured that and I know that but she seems pretty honest and truthful from what ive seen and her have never kissed a guy or have a bf.. I think Ima stick around.. Now if she had like 10 bfs before me and she decided to stop then ill be like ya ok.. and move on

Ya we are both going to college lol and yes i know if this doesnt work other women will be out there
Old 06-22-2008, 07:04 PM
luvs redheads!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
See if she wants something casual. I mean throw it out there since she isnt ready for a relationship, you have known each other along time, and you both need to go to college.

Otherwise move on
Old 06-22-2008, 07:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by swift22
See if she wants something casual. I mean throw it out there since she isnt ready for a relationship, you have known each other along time, and you both need to go to college.

Otherwise move on

casual as in ?
Old 06-22-2008, 07:32 PM
Instructor

Are you guys going to the same school in the fall? different collleges means distance and i dont how close yall would be able to get this summer man.

Just dont get your hopes up cuz if you do, you're just setting yourself up to get hurt, basically just give her some time, if she digs you then sooner or later she'll acknowledge that =]
Old 06-22-2008, 07:39 PM
Banned

we live same city and we might both go to GCC or i might go to PCC pasadena.. 10 mins away.. Distance not that big of a issue we might go to the same school tho.

We went out last friday for an hour and a half for coffee and talk and thats where we talked about a lot of stuff and sorted things out we are gonna see where it goes but I dont think i should call her to go out till about a week friday thursday ish. Don't want her to get too spoiled.. Already took her out twice last week lol.. If you count the starbucks of cours.e.
Old 06-22-2008, 08:39 PM
Instructor

I'm kinda in the same position you are man. Me and this girl I knew since middle school started talking... we really didn't "talk" til like senior year though. We hung out a month or two ago and we're still talking now.

My advice is not to get your hopes up. Like you situation, this girl really never had a TRUE relationship either so she's pulling the "I'm not ready" thing. But I mean, if she isn't ready then don't force it, just let it play itself out ya know? It's all in the chase man =]
Old 06-22-2008, 08:49 PM
Team Owner

Received 599 Likes on 417 Posts
Here is a weird thought. Maybe, just maybe, she is not ready for a relationship. I don't know. It sounds logical. Just because some chick doesn't have a sexual resume the length of a semi truck, it doesn't make her weird.

If you like her, then be patient. Or, just move on.
Old 06-22-2008, 09:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by RaviNJCLs
Here is a weird thought. Maybe, just maybe, she is not ready for a relationship. I don't know. It sounds logical. Just because some chick doesn't have a sexual resume the length of a semi truck, it doesn't make her weird.

If you like her, then be patient. Or, just move on.

wtf naw lol i come from a somewhat conservative background when it comes to sex before marriage.. But that isnt why she is weird lol...

Just cuss a girl doesnt put out or a have 'sexual resume' doesn't mean that..

But she is 19 and has never kissed or had a bf.. I dont think thats weird what i think is weird is the other things she does but its a cute weird..

Don't take it the wrong way..
Old 06-22-2008, 10:03 PM
Oh Hullow

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
innocent girls are awesome, but are you sure she is mature enough to handle an intimate relationship? she seems a little sheltered if you ask me. if you really like her that much the best thing to do is just build a strong relationship and dont rush anything.

i mean i could give you the "we are young and should be bagging girls by the dozens line" but its whatever. if experiencing massive quantities of women isnt your thing its cool, and if this girl is worth it in your eyes the only thing you can do is take it nice and slow, because you arent going to get anywhere if you push for anything, as it seems she has wayyyy too many reservations about intimacy.
Old 06-22-2008, 10:18 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

One of the cool things about being young is that you get to be young.

You can make errors in judgement, go thru a few relationships that don't work with reckless abandon, be late for work and some more shit. It will all be chalked up to growing pains in the future when you reflect on it. But while you are doing it all, you are also establishing a learning curve. You need that. You need something that says you went to school and you learned about life.

This girl to you, and you to her, to each other...are learning curves in the relationship world. If you make 40 yr old decisions when you are 18, you don't get to be 18 later. So go and be 18. Go find out why you should or you shouldn't. It's your learning curve...so go learn.

And guess what? It's ok if you fuck up (unintentionally of course)...as long as you learn something.
Old 06-22-2008, 11:14 PM
Banned

thanks dark and thanks 03blackcl..

You guys helped a lot..

Ya i will just wait it out and I guess their are a lot more fish in the sea and there are... Ima be going to college and wow how many more women can a guy ask for.. Its like going fishing in the pacific..
Old 06-22-2008, 11:34 PM
Old Man Yelling at Clouds

Received 7,362 Likes on 3,906 Posts

Welcome to the D&R forum, where no question goes without someone saying someone is gay or lesbian. You could be asking about a cookie recipe and someone will find a way to call someone gay...and I'm only partly kidding. Just ignore it.

As for your question, I'm with Dark on this one. A hot girl with no bf could just mean she has enough self respect to not waste her time with guys who just want to sleep with her (this is a great girl to find, btw). Whatever the reason, she sounds 100% worth the time to hang out and see where it goes. But be authentic with her - my guess is she has a very good BS sensor.
Old 06-22-2008, 11:39 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

^ What I said, or he said, or somebody said...but that is right.
Old 06-22-2008, 11:43 PM
Old Man Yelling at Clouds

Received 7,362 Likes on 3,906 Posts
^^ Post #13 :wink:

Dude...stop all of this guessing shit. You guys kill me with that! Just go out or hang out with the girl and find out the good old-fashioned way....
Old 06-23-2008, 12:13 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1Louder
^^ Post #13 :wink:

ahaha about that bs sensor.. The first time we went out (last year like june i think) i reasked her out and she said she wanted ot be friends and rejected me..

This year i asked her why it didn't work out and she said she thought i thought of her like a hoe.. (because rumors were spread in HS but she has never done anyhting) I told her the truth and how i think she is great and all and I explained to her how I viewed her and why i think she doesnt things..

and she agreed with me apparently I was 90 % correct accord to her..

SHe is the type of girl that doesnt have many friends and only a few girl friends and only a few guy friends. She has some trust issues .. But she tells her mom everywhere she goes and seems very home orientated.. She even asked me to meet her brother..

I was like naw...
Old 06-23-2008, 12:29 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

ahaha about that bs sensor.. The first time we went out (last year like june i think) i reasked her out and she said she wanted ot be friends and rejected me..

This year i asked her why it didn't work out and she said she thought i thought of her like a hoe.. (because rumors were spread in HS but she has never done anyhting) I told her the truth and how i think she is great and all and I explained to her how I viewed her and why i think she doesnt things..

and she agreed with me apparently I was 90 % correct accord to her..

SHe is the type of girl that doesnt have many friends and only a few girl friends and only a few guy friends. She has some trust issues .. But she tells her mom everywhere she goes and seems very home orientated.. She even asked me to meet her brother..

I was like naw...
Quick question, something important: What is it that you want from this girl?

Is it sex, or a relationship?
Old 06-23-2008, 12:32 AM
Banned

Quick question, something important: What is it that you want from this girl?

Is it sex, or a relationship?

Relationship.. Im armenian so sex after marriage is a given, unless its like engaged shit or ive been with her for awhile.. Conservative like that is my culture..

But im pretty liberal..

So ya relationship.
Old 06-23-2008, 12:38 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

If you want a relationship, then stop acting so aloof. Stop acting like you are above shit. Her asking you to meet her brother was her possibly letting you into her circle.

The next time you have a date with her, listen to some romantic music to calm your ass down. No rap, hard rock or heavy metal. None of that sappy oldies shit, just something that puts your mind into a better place to receive whatever signals she is trying to send you. Because you missed a big one with the brother thing.

Hang in there, and you don't have to cry and shit, or kiss her ass, but be more understanding. Cool? Aiight...go handle your biz then!

Last edited by darksom1; 06-23-2008 at 12:41 AM.
Old 06-23-2008, 12:41 AM
E92

Received 93 Likes on 69 Posts
+1 for lesbian

I find it weird that she's never even kissed a boy at this age, but it's not unheard of. A friend of mine from a couple years back acted like a total slut personality-wise but had never actually had sex.

Just take her out and show her you're more than all those other guys who were lookin to tap that ass. You've got nothing to lose.

edit: yeah i skipped most of the thread, oh well
Old 06-23-2008, 12:41 AM
Banned

If you want a relationship, then stop acting so aloof. Stop acting like you are above shit. Her asking you to meet her brother was her possibly letting you into her circle.

The next time you have a date with her, listen to some romantic music to calm your ass down. No rap, hard rock or heavy metal. None of that sappy oldies shit, just something that puts your mind into a better place to receive whatever signals she is trying to send you. Because you missed a big one with the brother thing.

Now, if you just want to fuck her, you fucking that up too. And you probably won't. So bail now if you do because we don't need you fucking up a good girl dude. Seriously. Go fuck with one already on a fucked up course. LOL!

Oh i know lol.. I dont mess with shit that aint 'broken' ahah..

Well next time i will throw it out.. But shes like want to meet my brother in the alley.. I was like uh... lolll Next time i will throw in fam and meet whoever she wants me 2 meet ahah thanks bro I knew i fucked up a bit..
Old 06-23-2008, 12:50 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Lol...tell her I'll come over your house or to a place to meet your brother...fuck that alley shit. She may be crazy, you never know. hahahahaha
Old 06-23-2008, 12:51 AM
Banned

Lol...tell her I'll come over your house or to a place to meet your brother...fuck that alley shit. She may be crazy, you never know. hahahahaha

Ya serious.. That alley shit kinda through me off a bit.. I mean not all that much but still subconsciously an alley isn't much of a comforting place.. lol
Old 06-23-2008, 12:57 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Ya serious.. That alley shit kinda through me off a bit.. I mean not all that much but still subconsciously an alley isn't much of a comforting place.. lol
The next time you hook up with her, just let things flow naturally. Let her know where you are coming from, and what you want. But tell her that you will let her take her time to find out if she want the same thing. You just trying to be real with her. Women mistake that shit for friendship if you dont let them know up front what your true intentions are.

Just talk about regular shit after that, and you will gain her confidence that you are an alright dude. NOT TOO MUCH OF THAT SHIT THO...you dont want to become just friends. Hahahahaha!

Quick Reply: Known this girl since 7th grade