Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Known this girl since 7th grade

Old 06-23-2008, 01:23 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alright well I did tell her my intentions already last friday but i guess i will rehash again and she told me it isnt fair to me if i wait for her for long.. but ya..
Old 06-23-2008, 01:42 AM
wut.

Originally Posted by kosstick
we live same city and we might both go to GCC or i might go to PCC pasadena.. 10 mins away.. Distance not that big of a issue we might go to the same school tho.

We went out last friday for an hour and a half for coffee and talk and thats where we talked about a lot of stuff and sorted things out we are gonna see where it goes but I dont think i should call her to go out till about a week friday thursday ish. Don't want her to get too spoiled.. Already took her out twice last week lol.. If you count the starbucks of cours.e.
Haha, what the. Where do you live? La Crescenta? La Canada? Pasadena? Glendale?

Just wondering. I graduated from CVHS in '06.
Old 06-23-2008, 01:45 AM
Banned

Burbank we both live in Burbank actually.. But going to go to glendale.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:35 AM
Feenin on some 20's

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts
pics or ban, buddy..
Old 06-23-2008, 03:34 PM
Team Owner

Received 599 Likes on 417 Posts
Alright well I did tell her my intentions already last friday but i guess i will rehash again and she told me it isnt fair to me if i wait for her for long.. but ya..
I'm not sure, but to me that's a pretty clear statement. Move on. Remain friends if you like and rub all the other chicks in her face. But waiting in this case will be as much fun as licking dry wall.

Guys, I'm no expert, but to me women are not that freaking difficult as long as you listen every once in a while. If I'm wrong, please tell me.

I agree with the posts that she seems to have a higher level of self respect than most other chicks. I can respect that. Not sure at your age, I would enjoy that, but I can respect it. At your age, I was more into the girls that put out.
Old 06-23-2008, 04:40 PM
Racer

you say she hasn't kissed a guy?
can I have her number?
Where is she going to school?
Old 06-23-2008, 09:45 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by kabota
you say she hasn't kissed a guy?
can I have her number?
Where is she going to school?

stfu u prude.. go suck a dick .
Old 06-23-2008, 09:56 PM
Making it Happen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
stfu u prude.. go suck a dick .
Intense.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Renegade
Intense.
just to him ahha. Cus i seriously think he is serious plus he comments this thread but doesnt on his own cuss he is getting owned in their
Old 06-23-2008, 10:07 PM
Racer

its not about getting owned. I was trying to joke around. Just have a laugh and calm down.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:20 PM
Making it Happen

its not about getting owned. I was trying to joke around. Just have a laugh and calm down.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:53 PM
Old Man Yelling at Clouds

Received 7,362 Likes on 3,906 Posts
I thought it was funny.
Old 06-24-2008, 04:39 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I think he was just fucking with ya Kosstick. We have rained on him quite a bit, so it's only fair to let him get some "get back".

Plus, it was kinda funny, and I was glad, because I thought he didn't really have a sense of humor. Glad he does!
Old 06-24-2008, 07:27 AM
Team Owner

Received 599 Likes on 417 Posts
Actually I thought that was the best post of this thread.

What will you do if he calls your bluff?
Old 06-24-2008, 03:00 PM
Advanced

Oh i know lol.. I dont mess with shit that aint 'broken' ahah..

Well next time i will throw it out.. But shes like want to meet my brother in the alley.. I was like uh... lolll Next time i will throw in fam and meet whoever she wants me 2 meet ahah thanks bro I knew i fucked up a bit..

Maybe I'm missing something. Doesn't that say, "I'm gonna have my brother beat the crap out of you. Stay away from me creep."

Of course depending on how you put in punctuation, that could also read, "I want to do OP's brother in the alley"
Old 06-24-2008, 10:51 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by meaphool
Maybe I'm missing something. Doesn't that say, "I'm gonna have my brother beat the crap out of you. Stay away from me creep."

Of course depending on how you put in punctuation, that could also read, "I want to do OP's brother in the alley"

I talked to her about it yesterday shes like oh shit i didnt think about how it sounded until now lol.. Naw shes chill
Old 06-24-2008, 11:02 PM
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Originally Posted by IcyAccord
Haha, what the. Where do you live? La Crescenta? La Canada? Pasadena? Glendale?

Just wondering. I graduated from CVHS in '06.
Ugh. Fuck CV. Sorry. Intense rivalry
Old 06-25-2008, 09:16 AM
Advanced

I talked to her about it yesterday shes like oh shit i didnt think about how it sounded until now lol.. Naw shes chill

That's good, then I would agree with all in the thread. Take it a day at a time and spend time with her when you get a chance. If things are meant to be they'll be that 'good' tension there and it'll draw you two closer.

good luck!
Old 06-25-2008, 09:36 AM
Banned

Thx guys today we are going out mini golfing.. Holy fuck does friendship own the wallet..
Old 06-25-2008, 09:43 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Thx guys today we are going out mini golfing.. Holy fuck does friendship own the wallet..
That shit has friendship written all over it...but you can talk while putting. Doesn't seem like you can rush this one anyway.

At least look at her ass while she does, so you don't forget you are in it to win it!
Old 06-25-2008, 09:51 AM
Banned

Talking

Originally Posted by darksom1
That shit has friendship written all over it...but you can talk while putting. Doesn't seem like you can rush this one anyway.

At least look at her ass while she does, so you don't forget you are in it to win it!

Well on monday i told her what my intentions are im like look people do this whole friendship thing and the guy never actually tells the girl his true intentions.. My intentions are to be more than friends with you and I told her whats up..

Well dark you tell me to go out with her.. lol I don't know where else I can take her you got any other idea? go karting, where.. lol
Old 06-25-2008, 09:53 AM
Making it Happen

Take it her to your bedroom. I mean seriously this is ridiculous. The girl has told you she is not interested in more than being friends. Therefore, you gotta be aggressive and take your chances to see if she is playing hard to get, and if shes being real don't spend one more dime on her.
Old 06-25-2008, 09:56 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Renegade
Take it her to your bedroom. I mean seriously this is ridiculous. The girl has told you she is not interested in more than being friends. Therefore, you gotta be aggressive and take your chances to see if she is playing hard to get, and if shes being real don't spend one more dime on her.

Well she never had a bf.. So Im not going to react to the want nothing more to be friends thing as i usually react to it.. She tries to pay a lot of the times too.. I guess ill just stop kicking it with her for a week and see how she reacts..

Old 06-25-2008, 10:04 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Well she never had a bf.. So Im not going to react to the want nothing more to be friends thing as i usually react to it.. She tries to pay a lot of the times too.. I guess ill just stop kicking it with her for a week and see how she reacts..

Do the golf thing and kick up the conversation. You can just be friends with her if that is all it turns out to be. You don't have to kick her to the curb, she isn't fucking with your head. I'm just saying if you want more, try it so that way you know if it could have been more. Instead of playing guessing games. You just don't want to not know, know what I mean?

But no pressure, relax, and go with the flow...
Old 06-25-2008, 10:05 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by darksom1
Do the golf thing and kick up the conversation. You can just be friends with her if that is all it turns out to be. You don't have to kick her to the curb, she isn't fucking with your head. I'm just saying if you want more, try it so that way you know if it could have been more. Instead of playing guessing games. You just don't want to not know, know what I mean?

But no pressure, relax, and go with the flow...

Yup, I understand I won't kick her to the curb shes a good friend she just.. Doesn't understand men and is too innocent.. lol
Old 06-25-2008, 10:51 AM
Advanced

Yup, I understand I won't kick her to the curb shes a good friend she just.. Doesn't understand men and is too innocent.. lol

It's not the cheapest option but you can always take her to an amusement park if she's up for it. It'll be a whole day you get to spend together to chit-chat, have fun, enjoy each other's time. But yeah, take it a little bit at a time.

But if you are looking for a relationship don't get her used to all fun dates, put some serious time in too, like studying together or doing something intellectually stimulating together.

I don't know where you are located but you could go to the Smithsonian if you are anywhere near DC or you could try the National Zoo. She'll remember these type of dates.

..edited to add the National Zoo..

Last edited by meaphool; 06-25-2008 at 10:55 AM.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:07 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by meaphool
It's not the cheapest option but you can always take her to an amusement park if she's up for it. It'll be a whole day you get to spend together to chit-chat, have fun, enjoy each other's time. But yeah, take it a little bit at a time.

But if you are looking for a relationship don't get her used to all fun dates, put some serious time in too, like studying together or doing something intellectually stimulating together.

I don't know where you are located but you could go to the Smithsonian if you are anywhere near DC or you could try the National Zoo. She'll remember these type of dates.

..edited to add the National Zoo..

Cali i can take her to the LA zoo.. lol i guess thanks for the tips. But we dont start school till fall.. So I dont know many serious things we can do..
Old 06-25-2008, 03:48 PM
I'M BACK!!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
mmm this one is tricky, dont kick her to the curb though. in some cases the whole "im not ready for a relationship" thing means they dont want u..but like others have said, put in some work/time and see if shes the real deal.

and u dont always have to spend money, take her for a cruise sumwhere, if she doesnt mind driving around take her to malibu and cruise pch...maybe up to the canyons. if not, you can just go to her house and say that u r gonna visit her and just sit and talk outside or in your car. works for me, the more you talk to her, the more you will find out about the real her and if shes bullshitting u or not. ya digg??

dont spend too much, dont take her out too much, dont always be the one calling, or texting or w.e let her take some initiative as well. if you find she calls and texts as much as u do, then its a good sign that shes interested in you. take it slow, it might be worth i for u.

and another thing, wut race is she? is she armenian as well? and pics please? lol jk doode..but good luck though
Old 06-25-2008, 04:02 PM
Banned

ya Armenian ahahha. Lol i can get pics somewhat soon :0
Old 06-25-2008, 04:06 PM
I'M BACK!!!

ya Armenian ahahha. Lol i can get pics somewhat soon :0

niiicceee..i know some beautiful armenian girls myself (im mexican though). get them pics up!! lol
Old 06-25-2008, 04:21 PM
Banned

Lol i unno kabota is getting all cumtastic over the thought of a girl who hasnt kissed anyone yet.. lol
Old 06-25-2008, 04:34 PM
I'M BACK!!!

Lol i unno kabota is getting all cumtastic over the thought of a girl who hasnt kissed anyone yet.. lol
wut can he do..just off to it and thats about it..ur the one that has the real thing..and imo that gives u the power..anyone else can just drool over a pic..ur the one that hangs out with her and knows her. to u!

and i see kabota lurking..waiting patiently for u to post pics..lmao
Old 06-25-2008, 05:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by dope!
wut can he do..just off to it and thats about it..ur the one that has the real thing..and imo that gives u the power..anyone else can just drool over a pic..ur the one that hangs out with her and knows her. to u!

and i see kabota lurking..waiting patiently for u to post pics..lmao

Lawl.. Lol well in other news I forgot to mention every time i drop her off i kiss her on the cheek and yes she says im the first guy to kiss her on the cheek so 3 cheek kisses..

Kabota look i sinned!
Old 06-25-2008, 06:11 PM
Racer

Lawl.. Lol well in other news I forgot to mention every time i drop her off i kiss her on the cheek and yes she says im the first guy to kiss her on the cheek so 3 cheek kisses..

Kabota look i sinned!

Whats your beef?
I have not disrespected anyone. I got accused of having security issues, but some of you seem to have some issues that you revert back to childish highschool drama.

1. If you would have actually read my post in the thread, I stated that I don't have a problem with a kiss on the cheek. I think that its a nice gesture of affection and is just fine.

2. Learn to respect others. I don' think you should mock sin. This isn't about me so lets not make personal attacks.
Old 06-26-2008, 01:30 AM
Banned

I apologize.. Anyway back from the 'date' and we went to the mini golf place had fun, then i beat her ass at air hockey and i found out she likes halo and racing on xbox ahha.. Then we played round 2 of air hockey and i thought of letting her win.. SO she went up 2 - 0 and then I got competitive and tried to win but she beat me so she liked that..

anyway drove back got some robeks (jamba juice type of shit) then dropped her off and she already was used to the whole hug after every meeting so she was like 'she im getting used to it' and when i kissed her on the cheek im like when you gonna give me one of those and shes like maybe and then joking she said don't count on it..

( I hope jokingly) soo ya thats the update, btw she said this was the most fun she had out of all the times we went out these two weeks
Old 06-26-2008, 01:49 AM
I SMELL NAWZ

...your in homeboy
Old 06-26-2008, 02:07 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by SanJoseRoller
...your in homeboy

Lol is that sarcasm.. I think im far from in..
Old 06-26-2008, 04:05 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Lol is that sarcasm.. I think im far from in..
No, you're not, but you are on your way...
Old 06-26-2008, 06:03 AM
Racer

See you can have a good time without trying to hook up. Case in point.
Old 06-26-2008, 08:13 AM
Banned

understandable kabota but at one time I plan to b her first kiss .... Dark thx

Quick Reply: Known this girl since 7th grade