Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

HUGE stalker problem

Old 02-23-2006, 01:23 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just tell him that having sex with you would be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway....
Old 02-23-2006, 01:30 PM
Pro

your cute...can i have your basic information so i can begin my exciting life as the stalker of a cute asian girl?
Old 02-23-2006, 01:31 PM
Pro

and those blue highlights....very sexy
Old 02-23-2006, 05:54 PM
Racer

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by SilviaGTO
Youre right. What would I know about any of this anyway?
strawb3rri3,
Sorry to interupt theme of helping you with Dad /and also the apparent romantical overtures you are now recieving,

SilviaGTO
I'm all ears. (With no dog tounges in my ears.) Tell me how dog who recently cleaned his/her arse and urinary orifice subsequently deposting said ass particles/urinary cooties on skin of owner is harmless? Especially on children.

Also, what is your take on this:
"Large numbers of worm eggs are passed in the pets’ feces (droppings). Being sticky, they adhere to the animals’ fur as well as to carpets, lawns or toys. From there they can be transferred to the mouth by way of unwashed hands. If accidentally eaten, immature worms from the eggs migrate to the liver, nervous system and brain.

Even if one does not own a pet, it is important to know of these dangers. The eggs can survive in the ground for years. In a recent British survey, they were found in the soil of many parks and playgrounds."

apparantly?? strawb3rri3 thinks?? doggies spit is going to counteract the and perhaps yourself as well?

We now return to......
b3rri3, while the blue streaks match the shirt, will no one comment on how nice you look in the red bustier?
Old 02-24-2006, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by NighthawkBlue
strawb3rri3,
Sorry to interupt theme of helping you with Dad /and also the apparent romantical overtures you are now recieving,

SilviaGTO
I'm all ears. (With no dog tounges in my ears.) Tell me how dog who recently cleaned his/her arse and urinary orifice subsequently deposting said ass particles/urinary cooties on skin of owner is harmless? Especially on children.

"Large numbers of worm eggs are passed in the pets’ feces (droppings). Being sticky, they adhere to the animals’ fur as well as to carpets, lawns or toys. From there they can be transferred to the mouth by way of unwashed hands. If accidentally eaten, immature worms from the eggs migrate to the liver, nervous system and brain.

Even if one does not own a pet, it is important to know of these dangers. The eggs can survive in the ground for years. In a recent British survey, they were found in the soil of many parks and playgrounds."

apparantly?? strawb3rri3 thinks?? doggies spit is going to counteract the and perhaps yourself as well?

We now return to......
b3rri3, while the blue streaks match the shirt, will no one comment on how nice you look in the red bustier?
So you're a philosopher?
Old 02-24-2006, 02:32 AM
-:-Jenn - O - Cide-:-

Originally Posted by Chemmech
Have someone break his arms and legs .
lol that way he can't write me or walk to me hah good idea!

Originally Posted by SanJoseRoller
go get yourself a boy friend... a buff one....

time to start hanging out at the gym
But.... But.... I don't want a boyfriend.

Originally Posted by moomaster_99
Just tell him that having sex with you would be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway....
??????? i don't get it

Originally Posted by Trojanman750
your cute...can i have your basic information so i can begin my exciting life as the stalker of a cute asian girl?
Originally Posted by Trojanman750
and those blue highlights....very sexy
hah I think someone already beat you to it. Time to move on to the next one

strawb3rri3,

We now return to......
hah I dunno if it's gonna counteract with anything But i just know I read somewhere that doggie spit has enzymes in it that can help wounds heal faster.

N what red bustier!??! omg stalkers EVERYWHERE! hah just joking

So you're a philosopher?
he's a good guy
Old 02-24-2006, 11:41 AM
Banned

YOU DONT GET THE HOTDOG IN A HALLWAY REFERENCE!!!!
Old 02-24-2006, 11:52 AM
Racer

he's a good guy [/QUOTE]

Explaination even tho you didn't press me for one or jump to conslusions thank you.
I'm very new to myspace.com. You are partially to blame for this, as when you posted on Dad, i ended up viewing your myspace space. Viewed the sorority crew, other pics. Well, you know how on myspace you end up viewing pics that may have moved 7 degrees of seperation from the original site you started on? I i think that is what happened. I think i ended up on a site that had a red bustiered lookalike, as a day or two went by my memorie had red bustiered gal as you. ?

The site? I did not mark the site, it might have been this one:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...friendid=21676
aka HEAVYGRINDER

No come to think of it not hers. I don't remember. Are you sure your site didn't have you and another chic next to each other with bright red/fire orange bustiers?
Twas a fine looking pic.

At any rate I'm not crunched up in your closet, parked outside your place or following you or your dog around.
Old 02-24-2006, 04:09 PM
The Third Ball

Received 5,089 Likes on 2,701 Posts

Might as well just let him slit your throat, fuck the wound, and call it a day.
Old 02-24-2006, 05:18 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by The Sarlacc

Graphic yet effective. 2
Old 02-24-2006, 08:44 PM

he's a good guy
Explaination even tho you didn't press me for one or jump to conslusions thank you.
I'm very new to myspace.com. You are partially to blame for this, as when you posted on Dad, i ended up viewing your myspace space. Viewed the sorority crew, other pics. Well, you know how on myspace you end up viewing pics that may have moved 7 degrees of seperation from the original site you started on? I i think that is what happened. I think i ended up on a site that had a red bustiered lookalike, as a day or two went by my memorie had red bustiered gal as you. ?

The site? I did not mark the site, it might have been this one:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...friendid=21676
aka HEAVYGRINDER

No come to think of it not hers. I don't remember. Are you sure your site didn't have you and another chic next to each other with bright red/fire orange bustiers?
Twas a fine looking pic.

At any rate I'm not crunched up in your closet, parked outside your place or following you or your dog around. [/QUOTE]

LOL no i never have any graphic pictures of me UP on the world wide web. specially not in underwear? hah I think you got it confused.

I think i DO tickle your fancy you seem to like to talk shit to me like it's gonna hurt my e-pride or something.

N I had to think bout it for a while to see what you were actually REFERENCING TO... I get it now. n yeah I prefere to make NO contact at all.

Going to nor cal tonight. (SF) no expedition for me Only got to rent a tahoe. Oh well same thing. Time to tow a old bmw back down to LA. Everyone wish me luck & a safe trip! thanks in advanced be back on here monday.
Old 02-24-2006, 08:49 PM
Banned

release the hounds!!! or hound in this particular case..
Old 02-24-2006, 08:54 PM
The Third Ball

Originally Posted by mamboking
release the hounds!!! or hound in this particular case..
She has already been released...who do you think started this thread.
Old 02-24-2006, 09:13 PM

If you take your picture off of your avatar, you'll get rid of half of your stalker problems. Of course we'll miss seeing your beautiful eyes .
Old 02-25-2006, 01:21 AM
about::blank

tell him you are in a relationship and don't want to deal with his dumb ass. if he comes to your house, just shoot him.
Old 02-25-2006, 01:26 AM
The Third Ball

Originally Posted by TallyCL-S
tell him you are in a relationship and don't want to deal with his dumb ass. if he comes to your house, just shoot him.
OH MY GOD! YOU'RE BRILLIANT!
Old 02-25-2006, 03:53 AM
I SMELL NAWZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
write him back tell him you have AID's

problem solved
Old 02-25-2006, 04:12 AM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
I don't think you'll have much to worry about... :goodluck:
Old 02-25-2006, 10:22 PM
Race Director

strawb3rri3,

SilviaGTO

We now return to......

well i think the bottom line here is not to let your dog lick you immediately after licking its ass, and no open tounge kissing
dont let stray dogs lick you, and if you keep your dog dewormed, you shouldnt have this problem at all!!!!
(heartgard has a medicine in it that not only prevents Heartworms but also kills intestinal worms)

as an occupational hazard, I get licked by a lot of dogs all day and I dont have any freaking butt worms.
Old 02-25-2006, 10:37 PM
Race Director

and if its been a while since they last licked their butt, and they had worm eggs, they would have swallowed them

you have more of a chance catching worms from walking outside barefoot than you do from a dog lick. roundworms can travel through the skin.
Old 02-26-2006, 12:57 PM
Racer

LOL no i never have any graphic pictures of me UP on the world wide web. specially not in underwear? hah I think you got it confused.

maybe not of you but certainly on your webpage of your homegirlz. Yep. Look at the right hand column. Not the UnderWorld Intimate Lingerie theme party , i realize that is just an ad. Scroll down a little more to poster Natalie. Advertizing the Breathe party. Pictures from Breathe. On top are 4 bikini-lingeries. Bottom are 6 of your homies*. Look at the gal in the middle. Purpleish-scarlet bustier. It doesnt look sleasy.

*okay may not be your homies.

Main Entry: bus·tier
Pronunciation: "büs-tE-'A, "b&s-, -'tyA
Function: noun
Etymology: French, from buste
: a tight-fitting often strapless top worn as a brassiere or outer garment
Old 02-26-2006, 01:03 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by SilviaGTO
well i think the bottom line here is not to let your dog lick you immediately after licking its ass, and no open tounge kissing
dont let stray dogs lick you, and if you keep your dog dewormed, you shouldnt have this problem at all!!!!
(heartgard has a medicine in it that not only prevents Heartworms but also kills intestinal worms)

as an occupational hazard, I get licked by a lot of dogs all day and I dont have any freaking butt worms.
open tounge kissing with pooches
okay so I don't know how people including 3berri3 assertains (pun intended) exactly how long it has been since their dogs have "cleaned", but good to know the worms wear off quickly.

Good point about the barefoot walk also. Playgrounds and parks frequented by pooping dogs sound like a wormfest.
Old 02-26-2006, 01:19 PM
how handsome I am

fuck all of that... you need to move to Miami already where life is nowhere near as hectic as this.. lol. And here I thought this kinda stuff only happened in the movies!

Either way, good luck love, and I hope this is as far as that guy gets in bothering you...
Old 02-26-2006, 07:34 PM

So, has the ex-con stopped by yet?
Old 02-27-2006, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by agranado
fuck all of that... you need to move to Miami already where life is nowhere near as hectic as this.. lol. And here I thought this kinda stuff only happened in the movies!

Either way, good luck love, and I hope this is as far as that guy gets in bothering you...
hah I'm gonna visit the keys one day thats for SURE! n as for the good wishes, thanks love. & yes I thought this stuff only happened in movies too.

So, has the ex-con stopped by yet?
n thank goodness NO!
Old 03-03-2006, 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by strawb3rri3
hah I'm gonna visit the keys one day thats for SURE! n as for the good wishes, thanks love. & yes I thought this stuff only happened in movies too.

n thank goodness NO!
If he ever does, give me a call . Hell, give me a call anyway .