Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

How does your girlfriend or wife feel about pr0n?

Old 05-06-2008, 06:04 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by M TYPE X
You also don't drive an Acura.
FUNNY
Old 05-07-2008, 01:13 AM
In the Mid-South meow

Received 2,135 Likes on 1,094 Posts
No offense to the guys/girls that watch p0rn with their significant others, but I just don't get it. I've never watched it with any gf before because, well, A) it's honestly never crossed my mind and B) I think it would be, well, weird as shit. And the thing is that I've had some very open minded sexual gfs in the past and I consider myself a pretty open sexual person, but for the life of me I can't remember one single time I thought to myself I wonder if the gf would mind me taking out "The Wedding Singer" and putting in a p0rn flick. I've been to an S&M club, had the multiple partner thing happen, but not once have I had a p0rn co-pilot. My fiancee is pretty anti-p0rn, but I think it's more in the sense it's a bad thing if someone is more intested in it than their partner. She doesn't ever ask me if I watch it and I definitely wouldn't bring it up to her, although I did tell her that she might find my one and only Playboy when she was cleaning out the closet a month or two ago and she laughed and didn't get upset at all. I'll do a late night free site every once in a great while, but it's pretty much only when she's out of town and she's not there for teh s3x. As open minded as I am, I just don't think it would be a turn on to watch p0rn with my girl. I also consider myself an odd-ball when it comes to not being turned on if my fiancee ever wanted to get it on with another woman, so maybe I'm just not as sexually open minded as I once thought I was?!!