Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Herpes

Old 05-10-2008, 05:31 AM
Terigan...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^ The herpes has probably just become to much of an issue for her, understandable since it sounds like she wasn't exactly whoring herself around and still got it.

You can respond with a little white lie that it wasn't the herpes that was the deal breaker and there were just other things (kids, you came to the conclusion that you're just not ready for a relationship at this point etc...), making those the bigger issues.

It all depends on how much you like her to want to comfort her on the issue. By the way, not responding probably has a lot to do with her constantly texting/calling.
Old 05-10-2008, 09:51 AM
Earth-bound misfit

Received 608 Likes on 312 Posts
I understand where those people are coming from who say make it a clean break by not responding, but it in this case it almost sounds like it would be the kind thing to return a call, or maybe even send an email. I think it's possible to respond in such a way that is firm, but gentle, and still makes it clear that you don't intend to change your mind.

I think it's difficult for some people to go from building something with someone, and spending a lot of time together to suddenly being completely cut off, and feeling like that person didn't care enough to so much as return a phone call. That feeling of worthlessness is probably egging on her psycho behavior. I'm not saying that's ok - I realize she needs to find her own self worth, but I can also empathize and see that she's probably having an exceptionally difficult time with that these days.

I guess my point is that I don't think there are any hard and fast rules about breaking up. Do what feels right, and don't be afraid to be kind as long as you aren't leading her on. Do you know any of her family or friends that you might contact about the pills message? The suicide threat is scary.
Old 05-10-2008, 03:20 PM
I shave my change purse

Received 155 Likes on 87 Posts
I've tried contacting her but she won't pick up. Sent her a txt, no response. I know she is alive cause her myspace was logged into today so i'm not worried about that.

I've tried all I can do and i'm not going to kill myself contacting her. If this is how she is dealing then fine.

Yes, I did make a white lie. I would have NEVER told her I broke up because of the herpes. Especially since I really didn't. It was other issues that I knew I couldn't live with for the long term. Eventhough I told her that it wasnt the herpes, she still believes it is.
Old 05-10-2008, 03:21 PM
I shave my change purse

On a side note, out of all the girls i've dated, this is the first time someone has fallen for me so hard and so fast. Though, I think it was a bit of desperation on her part since she has been single for so long and finally "found" someone.

My huge CACK didn't help either.
Old 05-10-2008, 03:42 PM
Go Giants

Received 1,234 Likes on 823 Posts
Originally Posted by WILLDOGS
On a side note, out of all the girls i've dated, this is the first time someone has fallen for me so hard and so fast. Though, I think it was a bit of desperation on her part since she has been single for so long and finally "found" someone.

My huge CACK didn't help either.
AKA Herpie Herbie....
Old 05-10-2008, 04:13 PM
Earth-bound misfit

Received 608 Likes on 312 Posts
I've tried contacting her but she won't pick up. Sent her a txt, no response. I know she is alive cause her myspace was logged into today so i'm not worried about that.

I've tried all I can do and i'm not going to kill myself contacting her. If this is how she is dealing then fine.

Yes, I did make a white lie. I would have NEVER told her I broke up because of the herpes. Especially since I really didn't. It was other issues that I knew I couldn't live with for the long term. Eventhough I told her that it wasnt the herpes, she still believes it is.
You've done what you can, then. Sucks you're having to deal with this.
Old 05-10-2008, 04:19 PM
E92

Received 93 Likes on 69 Posts

She's gonna believe that no matter what, there's nothing you can do about it
Old 05-10-2008, 11:00 PM
I shave my change purse

Wow I am SOOOOO FUCKING happy I never brought her to my house or showed her where I live. She is absolutely nuts now.

Sending me "anonymous" txt messages as a third party stating "I hope you can live with what you did the rest of your life" "you are killing her" "she ran away for two days and almost killed herself, are you happy now" etc etc. I know its her.
Then a few minutes later she calls from a weird number (i didnt pick up) and she left a voicemail stating "Hey incase you got some weird txt msg's sorry about that, that wasn't me and i apologize. So um yeah ok bye. "

Now I got 3 called from blocked numbers. As soon as I pick up she hangs up.

Holy nuts. Can you imagine she knew where I lived? She's be outside right now beating on my windows and knowing how she is, i'd probably have to call the cops.
Old 05-10-2008, 11:16 PM
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Wow I am SOOOOO FUCKING happy I never brought her to my house or showed her where I live. She is absolutely nuts now.

Sending me "anonymous" txt messages as a third party stating "I hope you can live with what you did the rest of your life" "you are killing her" "she ran away for two days and almost killed herself, are you happy now" etc etc. I know its her.
Then a few minutes later she calls from a weird number (i didnt pick up) and she left a voicemail stating "Hey incase you got some weird txt msg's sorry about that, that wasn't me and i apologize. So um yeah ok bye. "

Holy nuts. Can you imagine she knew where I lived? She's be outside right now beating on my windows and knowing how she is, i'd probably have to call the cops.
Congratulations. You dumped a psycho.
Old 05-10-2008, 11:30 PM
Back in a TL again.

its not that hard to find your addy
Old 05-10-2008, 11:46 PM
E92

Might want to leave your porch lights off for a few nights
Old 05-10-2008, 11:47 PM
Unofficial Goat

Received 112 Likes on 89 Posts
and to think you almost hit it.
Old 05-11-2008, 07:18 PM
6MT G37

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
wwaaaaaaaaaaaat she a crazy bitch!

She can still find out where you live if she was that desperate though. Good Luck!!
Old 05-11-2008, 09:55 PM
Need more room in

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Old 05-12-2008, 01:33 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Remember when I told you that some people with herpes are nice to compensate? I was hoping that wasn't true in your case. Dayuummm!! Just don't respond to anything she says and walk away. Not really a need to call the cops. Make her a memory and move on. I got stalked before and had to do the same thing. It will go away after awhile...hopefully. But just goes to show you, all that glitters ain't gold. Stay up Will!
Old 05-12-2008, 05:47 AM
mmmmmm....

Received 95 Likes on 81 Posts
oh boy!!! this turned into a horror movie type of story line here. I think you should definitely do whatever it takes to to avoid her, by not picking up weird numbers/her's. You shouldn't even be listening to her voice mail... Don't even bother to listen to her voice mail or text. You already tried everything to help her, but definitely not working out so just move on.

When I read the part where 15 year old son ran off didn't quite made sense to me. Now, I know why...She is a crazy bitch.

I'm sorry that things turned out ugly, but at least you get to learn lot of things about herpes. Just think of this as good lesson and move on.
Old 05-12-2008, 08:11 AM
I shave my change purse

It's still going. I got 3-4 calls last night around 10-11pm and another few calls overnight from a blocked number. Two at 3 am and one at 4 am. I was half asleep for the first one and after I said Hello she said nothing...just silence and then hung up the phone.
Old 05-12-2008, 09:45 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

It's still going. I got 3-4 calls last night around 10-11pm and another few calls overnight from a blocked number. Two at 3 am and one at 4 am. I was half asleep for the first one and after I said Hello she said nothing...just silence and then hung up the phone.
Are these to your cell phone or house phone? If they are your house phone, then you can complain and have them traced. If it's your cell phone, just turn it down at night for a week or so, while you are waiting for the fall out to stop.

Will, seriously man, the girl may be a nut, but she is an emotional nut right now. She believed that you were the one. Doesn't make her right, but it should help you to understand why she is behaving more of a nut than even the average nut. LOL! She came this close to having someone accept her dilemma. As you started having second thoughts, you could probably see her hold on her version of reality slipping. But wow Will, this is so contrary to your earlier reports of the "perfect woman". I really hope you learned from this one and can come out virtually unscathed...hell hath no fury like a woman scorned (with herpes)...
Old 05-12-2008, 11:44 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Oh wow, she is going all psycho on you. Time to put the old remington shotty near the nightstand.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:08 PM
mmmmmm....

Received 95 Likes on 81 Posts
WTF? this bitch is off the leash. You should definitely turn off your phone for few days and see what's up.
Old 05-13-2008, 01:46 PM
6MT G37

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Change your number and keep a glock next to your bed incase she hires a hitman on you. (hey that bitch seems to be capable of anything)..
Old 05-13-2008, 02:58 PM
Safety Car

Received 145 Likes on 90 Posts
She'll break in when you're not around and rub all your glassware and silverware on her crotch. Ya, you be gettin the herps, now.

Seriously, though, take a vacation.
Old 05-13-2008, 04:18 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Man, this story had such a shitty ending. I feel bad for both of you, cause I've been on both sides. There really isn't any justification of what she's doing, but to feel that close to someone, especially given her situation, and then have it taken away is VERY VERY VERY painful. Hope all the drama dies down though. That sucks as well

( at that big ass smiley)
Old 05-13-2008, 04:34 PM
E92

Originally Posted by YoungCeo
Man, this story had such a shitty ending. I feel bad for both of you, cause I've been on both sides. There really isn't any justification of what she's doing, but to feel that close to someone, especially given her situation, and then have it taken away is VERY VERY VERY painful. Hope all the drama dies down though. That sucks as well

( at that big ass smiley)
You have herpes? And yeah, it's got to be real hard on her.
Old 05-13-2008, 04:57 PM
Back in a TL again.

at the nail bitting
Old 05-14-2008, 08:33 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by TommySalami
You have herpes? And yeah, it's got to be real hard on her.
Fixed. People broken down during and after breakups is the worst
Old 05-14-2008, 09:49 AM
SXC-LEX

YOU GOT A NUT JOB ON YOUR HAND'S. SORRY FOR YOU BRO.

Last edited by TANE; 05-14-2008 at 09:53 AM.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:51 AM
Race Director

awesome turnout..... what a psycho.
Old 05-14-2008, 01:38 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Damn dude. Wasn't expecting this!

Good luck.
Old 05-15-2008, 07:30 AM
Team Owner

Received 599 Likes on 417 Posts
Wow. Just wow. How bad would this have been if you slept with her?

Actually for our benefit, go out, sleep with her, and report back.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:44 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 233 Likes on 166 Posts
The best part is that he was just about ready to accept getting herpes from this psycho.

I was expecting any day to see "well I did her, and I'm not ashamed to have herpes" now it's "man I wish I had just gotten herpes, it would have been easier to get rid of".
Old 05-15-2008, 09:07 AM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
avoid intercourse if urine becomes red or lumpy.
Old 05-15-2008, 09:21 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by TzarChasm
The best part is that he was just about ready to accept getting herpes from this psycho.

I was expecting any day to see "well I did her, and I'm not ashamed to have herpes" now it's "man I wish I had just gotten herpes, it would have been easier to get rid of".

I know right! He was scaring the shit outta me! Like, fuck it...it's ok to get herpes from her if I love her and she's wonderful!

(I'm just fucking with ya Will)

But you do have to admit that it would've been fucked up if you got herpes from "Sybil", and not Sweet Polly Purebread!
Old 05-15-2008, 09:46 AM
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Originally Posted by darksom1

I know right! He was scaring the shit outta me! Like, fuck it...it's ok to get herpes from her if I love her and she's wonderful!

(I'm just fucking with ya Will)

But you do have to admit that it would've been fucked up if you got herpes from "Sybil", and not Sweet Polly Purebread!
haha nice allusion.
Old 05-15-2008, 10:02 AM
Race Director

maybe she does not have herpes, instead is testing all these guys to see which ones will love her for her. or maybe shes a psycho twat with pussy pimples ready to ignite all over your face while you spread the juice on toast.
Old 05-15-2008, 11:58 AM
I shave my change purse

LMAO you guys are crazy.

Well she seems to have left me her last "communication" a few nights ago and it's been quiet since. She left me a VM saying "I guess you're not man enough to talk to me on the phone so keep ignoring it bitch, have a great life" and then she hung up LOL.

No Bitch you are a fucking wack job and thats the only reason I don't want to talk to you.
Old 05-15-2008, 04:01 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by RMATIC09
maybe she does not have herpes, instead is testing all these guys to see which ones will love her for her. or maybe shes a psycho twat with pussy pimples ready to ignite all over your face while you spread the juice on toast.

x 1000 !!!
Old 05-15-2008, 08:49 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

LMAO you guys are crazy.

Well she seems to have left me her last "communication" a few nights ago and it's been quiet since. She left me a VM saying "I guess you're not man enough to talk to me on the phone so keep ignoring it bitch, have a great life" and then she hung up LOL.

No Bitch you are a fucking wack job and thats the only reason I don't want to talk to you.
HAhahhahahahahhaha! Will...this shit is wild! I mean, you probably have but, did you just sit back yet, take a deep breath and realize that you almost fucked this broad and got herpes for a noble cause that would not have meant shit a few weeks afterwards??? That shit is crazzzyyyyy!

Man, I bet you NEVER consider another broad in that same scenario again!
Old 05-15-2008, 09:24 PM
I shave my change purse

Nope. Because of her I might actually consider teh gay. Or join the priesthood. One in the same perhaps.

IBR&P
Old 05-15-2008, 10:09 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Anal herpies is a real disease. Skip teh ghey.

Quick Reply: Herpes