Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Help...Need advice. Soooooo Hurt.

Old 05-30-2004, 09:18 AM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help...Need advice. Soooooo Hurt.

Help Guys.. I need some advice. This story might be pretty long but if anyone has time to read im desperate. I don't know what to do and I can barely breathe right now. I'll tell the story first and then pose the problem.
Ive been dating a guy for 5 months now (were friends for 5 years prior) and aside from the occasional fight things seemed to be going pretty well. I had watched him cheat on girlfriends in the past so I went into this relationship with very little trust although he assured me that he loved me and would never dream of hurting me. We hang out every single day and have sex every single day so I pretty much thought that cheating was non-existant. Until Friday when he got a phone call from a girl and was acting real real shady like saying "who is this" and "you have the wrong number" when I could hear her saying his name repeatedly. He hung up on her and she called back and i grabbed the phone and asked who was calling. She asked who I was and said "i didnt know he had a girlfriend he never told me. We talk once in a while and he comes over and we have sex. We talk a few times a month and maybe hang out once a month" How is this possible when i see him every day? He last called her on sunday after we just watched the sopranos like we do every sunday and then i went home and went to bed because i have work in the morning. She told me he called her at 12 o clock and said I'll be at your house in a half hour. He went to her house and had sex with her. He denied everything. I asked her to prove what she was saying and she told me to look at his call phone bill. I will see that he called her numerous time in the month of may alone. He denied everything. Said he never saw her, never called her etc. Next day we went online looked at the records and everything she said proved to be true. After getting caught in enough lies he admitted to everything. I dont even know what to do with myself. I know i should tell him to go fuck himself but Ive grown so close to him from hanging out every single day that I actually miss him and want to still hang out. He says he will do anything possible to make it up to me and prove how sorry he is and that it will never happen again (not that I believe it) but i dont think that there is anything he can do. I still want to hang out and see him all the time and I want him to keep calling because we have so much fun together.
Do I forgive him and continue to date him?
Tell him he is a piece of shit and he can go fuck himself?
Or stay friends because theres no chance hes ever having sex with me again and I have fun hanging out with him?
Does anyone know anything that he or I can do to justify this?
If anyone replies to this long ass thread I really really appreciate it. And if i used this forum a little more often I would probably know how to post a poll.
Old 05-30-2004, 09:23 AM
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ummm just cut him off and dont answer anymore of his phone calls.. oh and no more booty calls. you dont have to tell him shit, just do it.
Old 05-30-2004, 09:36 AM
Race Director

why would you want to forgive him, justify it or stay friends?

he had no respect for you, just leave him.
Old 05-30-2004, 09:41 AM
The hair says it all

werd, leave him and never look back
Old 05-30-2004, 11:08 AM
EVO IX MR

Leopard's & Cheeta's don't change their spots. You should have known from the beginning if you have seen him do it before. Drop him like a hot potato, let him skank around somewhere else. You deserve better.
Old 05-30-2004, 12:05 PM
Masshole

Originally posted by SilviaGTO
why would you want to forgive him, justify it or stay friends?

he had no respect for you, just leave him.
Old 05-30-2004, 12:28 PM
Above n Beyond

Received 132 Likes on 50 Posts
im thinking you like to make yourself feel like this. you even admitted that you knew in the past what he has done to other girls, but yet you ignored the fact that it can happen and you didnt think about your feelings.

once a cheater, always a cheater, didnt anyone ever tell you that. dont like some sweet dude talk you into shit. its all sweet talk baby.

you put yourself in this position, now its time to get out. seriously, now if you stay with him, the trust part is going to be much harder now then it was before, and sad to say, he will prob most likely do it again.

i would drop his ass like a bad habit. youve prob been crying alot and you said it yourself, it is hard to breathe. do you wanna feel like this when your with some guy that did this to you. i dont care how many fun times you have had, no guy should cheat, but it will never happen that way.

i say get out, cool down a bit, and just stay kind of friends. its sad to say he would even do this to one of his friends and not some randoms. he has no repect for you, DONT LET HIM TALK YOU INTO IT.

if you need anything more, hit me up on IM unc0808.
Old 05-30-2004, 01:05 PM
Burning Brakes

Re: Help...Need advice. Soooooo Hurt.

Originally posted by KissHis Type S
Help Guys.. I need some advice. This story might be pretty long but if anyone has time to read im desperate. I don't know what to do and I can barely breathe right now. I'll tell the story first and then pose the problem.
Ive been dating a guy for 5 months now (were friends for 5 years prior) and aside from the occasional fight things seemed to be going pretty well. I had watched him cheat on girlfriends in the past so I went into this relationship with very little trust although he assured me that he loved me and would never dream of hurting me. We hang out every single day and have sex every single day so I pretty much thought that cheating was non-existant. Until Friday when he got a phone call from a girl and was acting real real shady like saying "who is this" and "you have the wrong number" when I could hear her saying his name repeatedly. He hung up on her and she called back and i grabbed the phone and asked who was calling. She asked who I was and said "i didnt know he had a girlfriend he never told me. We talk once in a while and he comes over and we have sex. We talk a few times a month and maybe hang out once a month" How is this possible when i see him every day? He last called her on sunday after we just watched the sopranos like we do every sunday and then i went home and went to bed because i have work in the morning. She told me he called her at 12 o clock and said I'll be at your house in a half hour. He went to her house and had sex with her. He denied everything. I asked her to prove what she was saying and she told me to look at his call phone bill. I will see that he called her numerous time in the month of may alone. He denied everything. Said he never saw her, never called her etc. Next day we went online looked at the records and everything she said proved to be true. After getting caught in enough lies he admitted to everything. I dont even know what to do with myself. I know i should tell him to go fuck himself but Ive grown so close to him from hanging out every single day that I actually miss him and want to still hang out. He says he will do anything possible to make it up to me and prove how sorry he is and that it will never happen again (not that I believe it) but i dont think that there is anything he can do. I still want to hang out and see him all the time and I want him to keep calling because we have so much fun together.
Do I forgive him and continue to date him?
Tell him he is a piece of shit and he can go fuck himself?
Or stay friends because theres no chance hes ever having sex with me again and I have fun hanging out with him?
Does anyone know anything that he or I can do to justify this?
If anyone replies to this long ass thread I really really appreciate it. And if i used this forum a little more often I would probably know how to post a poll.
Well I kinda figured this would be here... Its me the guy shes talking about and Im ashamed to admit to it. All of your posts are 100% accurate. Erin was the love of my life and I did the stupidest thing possible. Im truly sorry and I dont deserve you. I would however still also like to be your friend and I want to see you too, but I also understand if that isnt possible. Again Im sorry for all the hurt I caused you, I know words cant help you heal now but hopefully time will.
Old 05-30-2004, 05:07 PM
The hair says it all

lol @ sorting it out on a-cl
Old 05-30-2004, 05:16 PM
Suzuka Master

Gotta love sorting things out here, maybe they will make up and have a huge a-cl meet for their wedding...
Old 05-30-2004, 05:47 PM
Safety Car

Get rid of him. You do not deserve to be treated like that. Trust me, I just found out that my boyfriend of almost a year cheated on me last weekend.

He basically showed you that he has no respect for you. You've got to move on, you are way too good for him. There are soo many other guys out there, and I'm sure there will someone that deserves you.
Old 05-30-2004, 06:17 PM
Work safe avatar bish :D

who is it?
Old 05-30-2004, 06:20 PM
Suzuka Master

KissHis Type S is/was the girlfriend of
KissMy_Type_S.
Old 05-30-2004, 06:56 PM
Be Strong AND Courageous!

Received 43 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally posted by anothercls
KissHis Type S is/was the girlfriend of
KissMy_Type_S.
So dude is blast now...anyhoo...Honey, in this world where so many people have to deal with the results of the sins of others and themselves (aids, std's, broken homes, kids out of wedlock, and etc X's about a million other bad things)...you, unless you are married, have ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to stay with someone who treats you like that..God loves you more than that...You NEED to love you more than that...and You don't want a bunch of physical and emotional baggage (see above) to take into the relationship that God truly has for you...when sin presents itself we have to give it a FLAT NO...I'll be praying that everything works out for you...keep your chin up!!!
Old 05-30-2004, 10:33 PM
Race Director

Re: Re: Help...Need advice. Soooooo Hurt.

Originally posted by KissMy_Type_S
Well I kinda figured this would be here... Its me the guy shes talking about and Im ashamed to admit to it. All of your posts are 100% accurate. Erin was the love of my life and I did the stupidest thing possible. Im truly sorry and I dont deserve you. I would however still also like to be your friend and I want to see you too, but I also understand if that isnt possible. Again Im sorry for all the hurt I caused you, I know words cant help you heal now but hopefully time will.

interesting to hear the other side.

well.. All I can say is if youre truly sorry for hurting her, let her go..

if you try to remain friends youre just going to remind her of the hurt and if she still has feelings shes going to want you back. just cut if off and let her go, let her heal, and let her be with someone who wont tear her heart up
Old 05-31-2004, 12:05 AM
///M POWER

i would say to ditch him, but he drives a cl-s and his name is darrin so he is not at fault here
Old 05-31-2004, 01:10 AM
Be Strong AND Courageous!

Received 43 Likes on 34 Posts
Re: Re: Help...Need advice. Soooooo Hurt.

Glad to see UR man enough to take a stand and admit what you have done wrong...I did the same thing and lost everything that was important to me...I pray things come together and you are even a stronger man behind this...Usher's New Album is talking about your situation as well as mine he said...Let it Burn, Let it burn, gotta let it burn.....
Old 05-31-2004, 03:00 AM
Banned

Ditch his ass:nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick:
Old 05-31-2004, 09:32 AM
Burning Brakes

Re: Re: Re: Help...Need advice. Soooooo Hurt.

Originally posted by SilviaGTO
interesting to hear the other side.

well.. All I can say is if youre truly sorry for hurting her, let her go..

if you try to remain friends youre just going to remind her of the hurt and if she still has feelings shes going to want you back. just cut if off and let her go, let her heal, and let her be with someone who wont tear her heart up
We've had such a past and have known each other for so long I cant just throw that away. I understand time is needed and thats fine and your all right I dont deserve her. She was the greatest thing to ever happen to me and I will regret this for the rest of my life knowing NO ONE will ever measure up to her. I am sick to my stomach everyday knowing the hurt I caused Erin and I cant even stand that I did it. I just pray for the day when she can forgive me enough to talk to me because I already miss her so very much. All of you can continue with the "yea right heard that before" but if you all knew what I had and lost you would genuinely feel the same.
Old 05-31-2004, 10:12 AM
Cruisin'

I hate you
Old 05-31-2004, 10:13 AM
Race Director

Old 05-31-2004, 01:20 PM
Cruisin'

Re: Re: Re: Re: Help...Need advice. Soooooo Hurt.

We've had such a past and have known each other for so long I cant just throw that away. I understand time is needed and thats fine and your all right I dont deserve her. She was the greatest thing to ever happen to me and I will regret this for the rest of my life knowing NO ONE will ever measure up to her. I am sick to my stomach everyday knowing the hurt I caused Erin and I cant even stand that I did it. I just pray for the day when she can forgive me enough to talk to me because I already miss her so very much. All of you can continue with the "yea right heard that before" but if you all knew what I had and lost you would genuinely feel the same.

Man.... how come ppl never ever appreciate until they lose it?? dude, if you really love her, i guess let her go... Erin.... i wish you the best.. it will be hard at first...really really hard.. but time will heal everything...

that's why you gotta learn to appreciate the man/woman next to you and no do things to ruin it and later regret.... treatt hem the way you want to be treated!!
Old 05-31-2004, 02:18 PM
9th Gear

Old 05-31-2004, 02:34 PM
Cruisin'

he doesnt love me he cheated on me
Old 05-31-2004, 02:36 PM
Cruisin'

he doesnt love me he cheated on me

sigh........................... i know how it feels.
Old 05-31-2004, 02:46 PM
Burning Brakes

I hate you
Dont say that erin, u know its not true.

Besides, we are all human and it is normal to make mistakes. You obviously care for him and love him. So why not, Kiss His TypeS and make up?

If he fucks u over again, then you can hate him. Sometimes we just gotta be the bigger person and learn to forgive. you will be suprised, people CAN change.

Just keep your hopes up.
Old 05-31-2004, 02:50 PM
Cruisin'

Originally posted by mr. big
Dont say that erin, u know its not true.

Besides, we are all human and it is normal to make mistakes. You obviously care for him and love him. So why not, Kiss His TypeS and make up?

If he fucks u over again, then you can hate him. Sometimes we just gotta be the bigger person and learn to forgive. you will be suprised, people CAN change.

Just keep your hopes up.

i mean.. its gotta be true that she loves him, otherwise she wont be hurt so much........... but its gonna be hard to work on the trust issue............ no trust = no relationship
Old 05-31-2004, 03:14 PM
9th Gear

Yeah if someone cheats on you they don't truly love you. Or if they break up with you, and you find out they are seeing someone right away then they really don't love you. I guess it depends on each different couple but if you go from happy to thinking they loved you to them breaking up with you, and you find out their friends are setting them up with new people left and right and they are going for it then their heart was never true to begin with. I love the ones that tell people that they still love them, but break up with them. What a cowardly cop out.
Old 05-31-2004, 03:18 PM
Cruisin'

hang in there ERIN~~!!! dont worry.. someone out there will love you the way you love them
Old 06-01-2004, 08:33 AM
horny =

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Old 06-01-2004, 11:09 AM
Safety Car

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally posted by mr. big
So why not, Kiss His TypeS and make up?

Just keep your hopes up.
:shakehd:

No, move on. He cheated on his last girl, He cheated on you. He will cheat on his next one. Let someone else deal with him, you know better now.
Old 06-01-2004, 07:20 PM
Suzuka Master

^^^more like let some psycho woman go off and kill him or hurt him for doing it, that will be the day the lesson is learned.
Old 06-01-2004, 08:48 PM
Suzuka Master

try to stay in good terms w/ her so you can still get a chance for the occasional booty call
Old 06-01-2004, 09:13 PM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by Chinisimo
try to stay in good terms w/ her so you can still get a chance for the occasional booty call
If I was you Id kill myself
Old 06-01-2004, 09:14 PM
is Pretty Much a Moron

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Daytime A-CL
Old 06-01-2004, 09:18 PM
Suzuka Master

yo erin...he's only sorry because he got caught. he didn't seem too broken up about it the whole month he was bangin that ho. If it happened once cuz he was drunk and he told u about it on his own and apologized to you profusely the next day, then yeah I'd accept the apology. but this shit's been goin on for a while and you have every right to be selfish here and only worry about your feelings because you will get hurt again if you continue to hang out with him. good luck
Old 06-01-2004, 09:41 PM
9th Gear

Originally Posted by Mike97 3.0P
yo erin...he's only sorry because he got caught. he didn't seem too broken up about it the whole month he was bangin that ho. If it happened once cuz he was drunk and he told u about it on his own and apologized to you profusely the next day, then yeah I'd accept the apology. but this shit's been goin on for a while and you have every right to be selfish here and only worry about your feelings because you will get hurt again if you continue to hang out with him. good luck

and did I mention
Old 06-01-2004, 10:22 PM
Race Director

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by anothercls
^^^more like let some psycho woman go off and kill him or hurt him for doing it, that will be the day the lesson is learned.
Nah that ain't cool.

Darren's a cool guy he just obviously made a mistake in the relationship department. I wouldn't wish some to get physically hurt over this stuff though.
Old 06-02-2004, 04:20 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by TypeSAddict
Daytime A-CL

ya WTF is going on in here

all of a sudden people are on a first-name basis

LOL your misery is funny to me, sorry
Old 06-03-2004, 11:29 PM
9th Gear

My motto honesty is the best policy..one should not have their cake and eat it to. Damn there seems to be alot cake eatin' around here lately...

Quick Reply: Help...Need advice. Soooooo Hurt.