Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Falling Out and a GoGo Dancer

Old 04-27-2009, 04:48 PM
T-Swzy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Falling Out and a GoGo Dancer

It's gonna be a long one, cliffs will be included.

About a week ago I was on facebook commenting on a friend's status update when this girl with a purty display pic also commented. I sort of struck up a conversation, briefly. I friend requested her the next day, this last sunday, 4-19, we chatted and she's seems real cool. Told her we should chill some time.

On wednesday i saw her status update says "in coffman, bored, come chill with me" i told her i was there a lot so either a nice coincidence or she wanted to kick it. either way, i took her to tea and we got some bubble tea, talked, laughed, uprooted some baby trees and replanted them where they had a better chance of survival cause it was earth day. all in all a good time. she also took some pictures and posted them.

later on that night, a friend of mine for 7 years finds me on facebook and cusses me out. says im dead to him and other really angry stuff. i didnt know what it was about. so then he says "do you know how fucken embarassing it is to go to her workplace just to see her?" then i realized it was about her. the guy goes on a mad rant for a minute then defriends me. i haven't talked to him since.

i found out the deal with him and her a few days later, apparently he had met her a year ago and has tried everything, but she has straight up told him she wasnt interested. he shows up to her workplace and stares at her dancing while holding a rose. follows her around on campus with an umbrella. just really creepy shit.

friday i took her to a BBQ house party and i got shitfaced, really really drunk. about midnight i stumble into the basement threw up, rinsed out my mouth and climbed into an open bed. she followed me and at this point i was trying very very hard to stay awake. i asked the other people there later on and they all said she was looking slightly tips, definitely not drunk. anyway there was a lot of drunken fondling and making out, but i was too inebriated to escalate it any further. at one point i think i tried biting her forehead. anyway, we slept and woke up the next day, we went to mcdonald's and i dropped her off. she asked if i wanted to meet her mom, i said that's ok, some other day when i'm not hungover and smell of throw up.

my previous girlfriends had been through mutual friendships and i was given a lot of time to work my way in. i've never been in a situation like this before, where i actually want to get to know a girl that i spent a drunken night with. this was last friday, i told her we should kick it more she said "fasho" so i guess i'll take her to a movie on friday or something.

anyway, i need the expert advice of AZine regarding my situation, with the friend and with the girl.

Cliffs:
Met girl
Got bubble tea
Friend blows up in face
Hung out with girl
Friend hasn't known anything about current developments.
Asked AZine for advice
Old 04-27-2009, 04:59 PM
T-Swzy

also worth mentioning. my car got keyed on friday while i was at the BBQ, sometime between midnight and 10 AM.

i've had it for 2 years now and nothing has ever happened to it. few people know what car i drive and everyone at the party was really cool. but still, no one there knows which car was mine.

also adding to that, "bitch" was carved on my hood. i'd like to believe it was in no relation to my current situation, but it very well could be.
Old 04-27-2009, 05:01 PM
KICKED IN THE BALLS

Screw your friend dude sounds like a serial stalker. Sorry if that is your friend but man if that was my friend I would def call it quits with them. I don't like to associate with people are creepers and he has no reason to be mad at you because you did not know and no reason for you to quit hanging out with this chick if she has no interest in him. Anyways girl sounds pretty cool to me and I would definitely see how it goes with her and as for your friend if he is really a friend he should be supportive.

After reading your edited post FUCK YOUR FRIEND.

You got a life to live too.
Old 04-27-2009, 05:06 PM
wat

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
First of all... I'd be weary of dating strippers/Hooters girls/exotic dancers, etc. They tend to be a big ol' bucket of crazy.

That said, your friend sounds like a big ol' bucket of crazy too. I wouldn't sweat it; if he's willing to completely dismiss you because you expressed interest in a girl he just happens to have a sociopathic fascination with, then fuck him.

Also, this made me

Originally Posted by Razzi
at one point i think i tried biting her forehead.
Old 04-27-2009, 05:19 PM
T-Swzy

Originally Posted by bugeye
First of all... I'd be weary of dating strippers/Hooters girls/exotic dancers, etc. They tend to be a big ol' bucket of crazy.
well that's where it gets kind of crazier. i'm a pretty kookie person with an off the wall sense of humor that seems to get lost on my crowd, typically 18-23 year old asians. she's funny and witty and all that good stuff that i love in a girl. she also has a day job working with children and does the dancing on the side for fun and some extra bucks. 19 also, so i dont think there's too much emotional baggage involved.

but i think that's where my dilemma is, she seems to want to move rather fast. however friends have cautioned me that she tends to be a flirt. so do i take it slow, not risking chances and getting to know her better, but i might miss the boat. or sprint with her and risk falling into a fling. either way seems to be fine at this point, she's got a rockin body and a lovely mind.

but yeah, we've only hung out twice so i dont want to be reading too much into every little thing. i'll call her up tuesday and see if we cant sit down for some more tea.
Old 04-27-2009, 05:26 PM
KICKED IN THE BALLS

Yeah you definitely dont want to miss that boat and I wouldn't listen to what other people say. That is usually how things go sour if you start listening to the rumors instead of your heart and let her show you what kind of person she is.

Either way it seems you are making the right decision by still hanging out with her instead of just throwing her to the side
Old 04-27-2009, 05:59 PM
is learning to moonwalk i

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Was the "friend" at the party? Regardless if it was him that keyed your car, he sounds like you should want nothing to do with him.

As for the girl, just go with the flow. Don't try to slow it down or speed it up. If things work out, then great. If they don't, at least you chill with someone you find cool at the time.
Old 04-27-2009, 06:11 PM
T-Swzy

Originally Posted by moeronn
Was the "friend" at the party? Regardless if it was him that keyed your car, he sounds like you should want nothing to do with him.

As for the girl, just go with the flow. Don't try to slow it down or speed it up. If things work out, then great. If they don't, at least you chill with someone you find cool at the time.
no he wasn't there. he was with some other friends, but they told me he left them around 3AM and didnt know where he went. at this point i actually dont want anything to do with him, but we have a lotttt of friends in common, 7 years tend to build a pretty strong circle so it could get awkward once i start coming around again, unless i deal with this. or make brand new friends.

and yeah, i suppose that is what i'll do with her. thanks moe.
Old 04-27-2009, 06:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts
Me? I'd avoid both your douchey friend and the stripper. Most have serious daddy issues and have issues with men in general. I said most, maybe she's the exception. Tread carefully.
Old 04-27-2009, 06:41 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 113 Likes on 78 Posts
Originally Posted by Ken1997TL
Me? I'd avoid both your douchey friend and the stripper. Most have serious daddy issues and have issues with men in general. I said most, maybe she's the exception. Tread carefully.
Old 04-27-2009, 08:00 PM
Team Owner

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,211 Posts
Strippers are for banging, not dating.
Old 04-27-2009, 08:09 PM

I think there is a significant difference between a GoGo dancer at a club and an Erotic Dancer at a Strip Club.
Old 04-27-2009, 08:21 PM
Time to Climb

Received 49 Likes on 39 Posts
YOU TRIED BITING HER FOREHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!! dude, you f*cking rule hahahahahha
Old 04-28-2009, 12:05 AM
Race Director

...she made out with you after you threw up and you guys got Mcdonalds breakfast together...sounds like a keeper ...
Old 04-28-2009, 03:49 AM
Feenin on some 20's

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts
yea, she wants u bad.... lol

if she's still willing to kiss u after the throwup..AND Meet her mom? Dude, she's moving fast, and i mean real fast..

keep us updated.

and pics plz thnx =)
Old 04-28-2009, 07:30 AM
wat

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by moeronn
I think there is a significant difference between a GoGo dancer at a club and an Erotic Dancer at a Strip Club.
There is a difference, but I think any woman who uses her body as a source of income isn't going to be the most psychologically healthy person.

I had a brief stint as a Hooters waitress in college and just that was enough to make me swear off men for months.
Old 04-28-2009, 07:53 AM
I don't have a Ferrari in

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I need a girl who'll sleep with me after I throw up and be willing to get McDonalds. Did she pay for you as well?
Old 04-28-2009, 08:35 AM
T-Swzy

she's mentally stable as far as i can tell. college girl, used to be from california, moved up here to follow parents. smart, witty, doesnt seem to have any insecurity issues. does gogo for the heck of it, also a runway model and them hot import nights stuff.

i'll post pics in a bit.

so i guess i'll stay in the game and ask her to a movie this weekend. i'll let you all know if she's got a few marbles loose
Old 04-28-2009, 08:58 AM
Needs wheels

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I say have fun but don't get too emotionally invested too soon...she definitely sounds like a fun person though...and your story was quite entertaining!
Old 04-28-2009, 10:33 AM

There is a difference, but I think any woman who uses her body as a source of income isn't going to be the most psychologically healthy person.

I had a brief stint as a Hooters waitress in college and just that was enough to make me swear off men for months.
Too many ways to reply to this.. not... sure... which way...
Old 04-28-2009, 12:07 PM

Received 162 Likes on 134 Posts
God that stalker guy sounds like a freakin tool. Sadly I know a few people that act like this...it's embarrassing it really is
Old 04-28-2009, 12:42 PM
Sǝxy Timǝ in my

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by mastertl

I need a girl who'll sleep with me after I throw up and be willing to get McDonalds. Did she pay for you as well?
+1
Old 04-28-2009, 01:48 PM
Instructor

+2324132432

Anyone else notice he said she likes to strip for fun? lol
Old 04-28-2009, 03:10 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 269 Likes on 229 Posts
Originally Posted by mastertl

omg I met a girl like that and I am loving it. Last 3 times we went out she paid for the bill. She said she doesn't believe in all this crap that guys have to pay for everything and she got really really mad at me when I tried to pay. She said If you pay, then I am going home. I let her pay and went to my place. I think I love this girl hahahaha

but to the OP, ask your buddy about the car and slap him around a little. It was probably him who did it. Or what are the chances of anyone else doing that and writing that on your car.
As for the girl, Yeeeeee BOiiiii hahaha who cares what your creepy stalker friend says, fuck her or date her or what ever. That guy has bigger problems then you dating a girl he likes.
Old 04-28-2009, 06:23 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
I say just go with the flow and see what happens. Fuck your friend if he has a problem with it. Sounds like he is the biggest tool in the shed. And don't listen to all the people saying all strippers/ gogo girls/ ect are have issues, I've met a few who don't.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:35 PM
T-Swzy

Haha thanks for the responses guys. I talked with her today and we'll be hitting a karaoke bar Friday.

The reason I brought this up is like I said. My past relationships have been through mutual friendships. I saw them almost everyday and so had no trouble hanging out. And of course. I had a lot of time to work with.

But this is different. We have no friends in common except the stalker. I'm new with this askin out on dates stuff and just generally getting a girl without her being around a lot. Which is why Im here for opinion lol. How often should I talk to her since we don't see eachother everyday. Or at all really. Things like that. Pretend I'm 14 guys
Old 04-29-2009, 01:06 PM
on to the next one...

We have clubs w/ gogo dancers!?

Oh, and I say just stick with it and go with the flow man...
...cept maybe refrain from biting her forehead in the future.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:46 PM

Received 162 Likes on 134 Posts
Haha thanks for the responses guys. I talked with her today and we'll be hitting a karaoke bar Friday.

The reason I brought this up is like I said. My past relationships have been through mutual friendships. I saw them almost everyday and so had no trouble hanging out. And of course. I had a lot of time to work with.

But this is different. We have no friends in common except the stalker. I'm new with this askin out on dates stuff and just generally getting a girl without her being around a lot. Which is why Im here for opinion lol. How often should I talk to her since we don't see eachother everyday. Or at all really. Things like that. Pretend I'm 14 guys

You've had past girlfriends right? You took them out on dates, right?

Do you guy text each other throughout the day? Just don't be creepy and call all the time or anything. You've already got it in the bag just don't do anything stupid to screw it up.
Old 04-29-2009, 05:50 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 269 Likes on 229 Posts
Originally Posted by bgsm1th
We have clubs w/ gogo dancers!?

Oh, and I say just stick with it and go with the flow man...
...cept maybe refrain from biting her forehead in the future.
+1 on biting on the forehead
Old 04-30-2009, 04:09 PM
T-Swzy

so it's thursday, nothing really happen, i talk to her on facebook once in a while.

so i guess regarding earlier questions lol.

yeah, she actually did pay for the cheeseburger, large fry and small coke. came out to $4.11 and as i was unbuckling my seat belt to reach for my wallet she pulls out 5 ones, i took 4 and a quarter from my cup holder

yes there are gogo dancers in the twin cities, they're mostly the asian crowds. the annex also has them and caters to a more caucasian crowd i think.

i still havent talked to the guy, all my friends are telling me to talk to him. i'm not really sure what i would say. i'm sure as hell not gonna apologize to him cause he blew up over nothing. i might have to apologize for what later happened but that's something else.

so friday, tomorrow, we're heading to the karaoke bar. then she wants to go clubbing. just now though she asked if i wanted to go shopping for a club dress with her tomorrow. i cant, classes and stuff to do. but i told a friend that, and he jokingly said "friend zone, you're her bitch now haha. have fun lickin feet." he was kidding but i was thinking. it's a possibility...

anyway, that's that. tomorrow will be more interesting if anyone actually cares lol
Old 04-30-2009, 04:21 PM
KICKED IN THE BALLS

I would say screw your friend and your car didn't coincidently get keyed for no reason. Girl seems pretty chill and she isn't making you pay for everything and you guys are doing things publicly so doesn't seem like she is a flirt or using you.

One day your gonna get together with girl and your gonna be thinking about how the AZ guys helped you out ;p
Old 05-01-2009, 11:36 AM
Suzuka Master

What about super-models? They seem pretty normal. My sister's roommate is a small-scale local model and she's pretty normal, known her for years.

OP: Good job young jedi, way to not fuck it up, like most D&R threads are about

Also, unless you have another group of enemies, I don't see who else could have keyed your car. I wouldn't want to be friends with that guy anyway, and that was just from hearing how he stalked that girl for a year.
Old 05-01-2009, 09:29 PM

Where are the pics?
Old 05-02-2009, 02:33 PM
T-Swzy

yeah, she's 19.
Old 05-02-2009, 03:24 PM

/thread
Old 05-02-2009, 05:09 PM
Race Director

very pretty girl
Old 05-02-2009, 05:18 PM
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
u lil pimp
Old 05-02-2009, 06:06 PM
T-Swzy

well to be fair, i didnt really do much. went to a bbq, talked, laughed. i got drunk and almost knocked out, at which point she really did all the work. right place at the right time?
Old 05-04-2009, 12:50 AM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
well to be fair, i didnt really do much. went to a bbq, talked, laughed. i got drunk and almost knocked out, at which point she really did all the work. right place at the right time?
I'm not going to comment on this thread so much as I will about what you just said Razzi.

The absolute most attractive quality, that a normal human male can harness, is the ability to be comfortable and confident in his own skin. So often guys confuse that with being hyper-aggressive, and I normally wouldn't recommend against it, but being a refined lover of women, you have to be much more tactful at times.

Yet, when it comes to raw attraction, pure and unadulterated confidence and passion for life, as illustrated by living carefree, is the ultimate aphrodisiac for women.

Good shit dude .
Old 05-04-2009, 11:07 AM

Received 999 Likes on 650 Posts
pics are gone..

Quick Reply: Falling Out and a GoGo Dancer