Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

The Crazy Ex Thread

Old 10-28-2011, 02:56 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Received 4,477 Likes on 3,070 Posts
The Crazy Ex Thread

We've all dated them, I know I've mentioned some of my past experiences. Figured this would be a fun thread. What are some crazy encounters that you've had with past significant others.

I dated a cop's daughter, and she was bipolar. She used to get off on starting arguments. She used to hit me, punch me, slap me, push me, to try and get me to hit her back so that she could sick daddy on me (I've never hit a girl in my life.) Same girl, we got in a fight one time, I left the house and got in my car to leave, she threw herself in front of my car and tried to get me to hit her. She would move side to side on the road as I tried to go around her, then flung herself on my hood, and tried to act like I hit her. One time she tried to stab me, and then threatened to cut her own wrists, and say that I did it. She also had rape fantasies, and wanted me to hold her at knife point and remove her clothes with a knife Even a year after we broke up, she used to drive by my house to see if my car was there.

Last girl that I dated seriously and lived with, used to get drunk and abusive. She would come home drunk at 4 am, and tell me that she hated me, didn't want to live with me, and then pass out. She'd wake up the next morning and act like she never said anything and everything was fine. She also used to get drunk and throw things at my head. She used to get drunk when we first started dating, and drunk dial her ex from the parking lot of whatever bar we were at. My buddy also caught her meeting her ex at a bar the night I was supposed to stay over at a friends house, but acted like she wasn't doing anything wrong. We've been broken up for over a year, and she still calls me at 3-4 in the morning and leaves voicemails of our song playing from start to finish. She also sends me drunk texts in the middle of the night asking why we're not together, and if she can come over (when I am sleeping and she knows I have work the next day). Her sister lives in my neighborhood, and after I kicked her out last year she used to walk her sisters dog all the way down around the other side of the neighborhood to walk by my house and piss off my dogs. She also drives by my house after leaving the bar, to see if my lights are still on, and either calls or texts to see if she can stop by. She also has stopped and banged on my door in the middle of the night.

I know you guys have some fun stories to share, I have more and will try to think of some more.

Last edited by 97BlackAckCL; 10-28-2011 at 03:23 PM.
Old 10-28-2011, 03:18 PM
Drifting

Received 212 Likes on 100 Posts
wow man. I've had my share but not that extreme.
Old 10-28-2011, 03:20 PM
My Garage

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
:wtf: at the first girl
Old 10-28-2011, 03:49 PM
Earth-bound misfit

Received 608 Likes on 312 Posts
Wow, you can pick 'em!

The first guy I ever slept with went to my dad's house after I broke up with him. He reported to my dad that I was no longer a virgin in hopes we'd be forced to get married.

I realize it was TX, but shit...my dad's a gay hippie..not so conservative. He just told the guy he hoped I had a good time and ushered him back out the door.
Old 10-28-2011, 09:23 PM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Received 1,197 Likes on 695 Posts
Lived with an anorexic/bulimic, alcoholic girl. She got hammered one night and cheated so I moved out and four hours away. She called me 28 to 73 times a day for 32 days and had me investigated for rape, suicide, and attempted homicide on her around 20 times in those 32 days.

I was handcuffed in my condo the first time but luckily the cops were cool and listened to many messages from her saying she would call the cops if I didn't call her. The police said if I didn't have those messages, I would be arrested so I should keep them.

For the record she was 5'9" under 110 pounds and could easily drinks 20 plus beers and her sorority sisters couldnt tell she was drunk. She would do this at least five times a week and got out of numerous DUIs based on looks including one where they towed her car home and carried her up after they saw her drive in the wrong direction down the turnpike and put her car in a ditch. Nicest girl sober tho

Bitches be crazy.
Old 10-28-2011, 10:39 PM
2008 Acura TL

Received 197 Likes on 183 Posts
Old 10-29-2011, 02:03 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 209 Likes on 188 Posts
Wow. Keep them coming guys. Makes me feel a little better about the single life haha
Old 10-29-2011, 04:37 AM
Chapter Leader (San Antonio)

Received 435 Likes on 320 Posts
Give me the number of the girl who fantasize rape, pleeeasssse.
Old 10-29-2011, 08:46 AM
Quarterlife Crisis....

Received 108 Likes on 84 Posts
My crazy story: I dated a girl who made everything about her. She and I went on a trip to Miami. My parents are buried there, and I always make it a point to go to see them since no one else does. Only place I can cry freely. She thanks me afterward for taking her there, saying it was a vulnerable moment. Then, 20 minutes later, she asks if she was the first woman to go with me there. I told her no, as my ex (first gf ever) went with me 3 years ago, and was the first. She flipped out! Started talking about how I was a bad guy, talking about my parents, called my mom a hoe and how they had a sorry son. I almost stopped the car in the middle of Alligator Alley and put her out. Except for....

Rain. She has been in an accident in the rain a few months earlier, so she started freaking out. Crying, screaming, etc. I just drove faster, partly out of anger, but mostly because of humor.

She later tried to pin pregnancy on me, then claimed she didn't have the baby. Then moved from Michigan to S. Florida to get married, only to have the marriage annulled months later. She claims it was to get me jealous. Every so often, she will call, saying she misses me, I was the one who got away, etc. She still contacts me randomly. When I talk to her every so often ( for amusement), she will proceed to call me when she thinks I'm getting up, getting off work, etc. I just ignore it and she goes away now.
Old 10-29-2011, 10:48 AM
BANNED

Received 2,885 Likes on 1,784 Posts
nice thread idea, but too many bad memories that i don't want to resurrect for the sake of this topic.

carry on guys, carry on.

blackack, your stories run parallel with mine. scary!
Old 10-29-2011, 02:13 PM
Safety Car

Received 145 Likes on 90 Posts
Originally Posted by TheChamp531
This is a profile question on OK Cupid. You can have your pick; it's more common than you might imagine and more common than I'm comfortable with.
Old 10-29-2011, 02:20 PM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Oh, forgot. One girl told me she was preggo, then said she got her period, then 3 weeks later said it was only a day and super light so she thought she still maybe preggo.

Think I posted about it here and posted her pics before :-D
Old 10-29-2011, 03:22 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 71 Likes on 28 Posts
After I stopped dating a guy, he would call me at least once a week. I never answered any of his calls, thinking that he would eventually give up. This went on for about 6 months. Finally one night, I got tired of it so I picked up the phone and explained to him again that I don't want to date him anymore. Guess what he said afterwards?

He said, "So... do you want to go out tonight?" Talk about being clueless!
Old 10-29-2011, 09:55 PM
nnInn

Received 1,084 Likes on 646 Posts
Originally Posted by wndrlst
Wow, you can pick 'em!

The first guy I ever slept with went to my dad's house after I broke up with him. He reported to my dad that I was no longer a virgin in hopes we'd be forced to get married.

I realize it was TX, but shit...my dad's a gay hippie..not so conservative. He just told the guy he hoped I had a good time and ushered him back out the door.
What do you think, look where he lives...
Old 10-30-2011, 08:18 AM
Team Owner

Received 602 Likes on 419 Posts
I dated girls in NYC for about 8 years. I have quite a few.

The girl I went out with before I started dating my wife was a combination of an alcoholic and bipolar. Her parents really messed her up when she was younger. Not sure why we ever really went out. Every time we met up it was an adventure. A couple times we went out and she was trying to start fights with other people at the bar. My buddy was working as a bartender and he threw us out. She didn't even remember anything that happened. That was about the end for me.
Old 10-30-2011, 08:28 AM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Um, yeah no... oh and she's married now

Originally Posted by Anachostic
This is a profile question on OK Cupid. You can have your pick; it's more common than you might imagine and more common than I'm comfortable with.

Originally Posted by 1StGenCL
Oh, forgot. One girl told me she was preggo, then said she got her period, then 3 weeks later said it was only a day and super light so she thought she still maybe preggo.

Think I posted about it here and posted her pics before :-D
Cops daughter tried pulling this on me just to get me to call her, she also tried saying I trashed her cousin's car while I was working the door at a bar one night at a bar, even though she knew I would never touch someone's car, or leave the door while I was working.

Originally Posted by jupitersolo
What do you think, look where he lives...
Let's keep the ignorant comments out of this thread please
Old 10-30-2011, 01:19 PM
nnInn

Sorry, but seem to be making fun of those dated in this thread, not actually looking for help.
Old 10-30-2011, 01:26 PM
Needs more Lemon Pledge

Received 2,000 Likes on 1,173 Posts
I dated a girl years ago who had a roommate (I later date the roommate; giggity). GF was a scary drunk, too. She would get mad at me and call me and tell me she was in the tub and was going to slit her wrists. Knowing she was , I pretended to be concerned and asked her to put her roommate on the phone. As soon as roommate was on the line I would ask what kind of knife my GF had with her.

Answer was "a butter knife".

I would just hang up laughing.... The next day she would pretend nothing had happened.

I am pretty sure she slashed two tires on my car after we broke up, but I don't have any proof...
Old 10-31-2011, 08:56 AM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

bitches be crazy
Old 10-31-2011, 09:05 AM
Team Owner

Unfortunately.....

Crazy Chick + Alcohol + Bed = Damn Good Time.
Old 10-31-2011, 09:58 AM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Originally Posted by jupitersolo
Sorry, but seem to be making fun of those dated in this thread, not actually looking for help.
Insulting where I live has nothing to do with this thread

Originally Posted by RaviNJCLs
Unfortunately.....

Crazy Chick + Alcohol + Bed = Damn Good Time.
Too true...
The following users liked this post:
tsxronald (10-31-2011)
Old 10-31-2011, 10:06 AM
Team Owner

Received 2,334 Likes on 1,962 Posts
I've had my share LOL, but I think this one takes it.

This one was back in HS. Had a class with this girl, didn't know her, I thought she was cute knew she had a boyfriend though, back then when I was in HS sidekicks where popular I pulled mine out she started talking to me and asked me for my AIM because she's always bored in class. Gave her my screen name after school my phone starts ringing its a instant message from her. We instant message all day and night. Next day we started hanging around each other more, She said I was so sweet and the nicest guy ever and better then her boyfriend. Weeks went by texting each other instant message, talking on the phone. Senior ditch day came my parents where gone for a 2 weeks, so I was home alone. She texted me said she was at school and would rather be with me in one of my shirts sleeping. Picked her up from school came back to my house went to sleep, woke up did what we wanted to do. She called her bf and broke up with him over the phone after we had sex. Then we would have sex all the time esp since the rentals weren't home.

About 2 months later things were becoming strange, so everytime I was with another girl around school I would see her peaking around the building, I kissed this one girl that I was trying to get with and she flew around the corner like she had a camera on me.

She did't like that my best friend was a girl (with a huge ass and tits) she thought me and her had something because we would be together alot. She told me she was going to shank every bitch that I was around until me and her started dating. So I ran away, then I would be at the gym working out and guess who I see in the mirror, it was like a horror story. I think I changed my number and stayed clear path from her and she finally went away.

Da females be crazy!
Old 10-31-2011, 12:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 223 Likes on 184 Posts
I had 2....
Girl in NYC. Dated for 2 months, became serious after 3 months. 4th month I found out she liked to cut herself. She became possessive, calling me all the time, wanted to know my every move, then she called the cops & said she was killing herself. Cops showed up & shot her attacking Shepperd. Took her in for an mental evaluation. Her mom then said she had some mental issue when she was younger & she though she was done with them. I broke it off. She would not leave me alone. I changed my number, & ignored her contact. Shortly after I moved to FL. Things were great till about a year later I got this strange email saying she moved to Orlando & I should come see her. I was in Ft lauderdale(200 miles away). Deleted it & never heard from her again.

Then the other was just plain nuts. She talked to herself, I mean detailed conversations. She got into witchcraft, started this casting spell nonsense on people she hated. I stayed cause the sex was extremely good. I had to end it for fear of my safety. Last I heard she was committed. That was 10 years ago.

Oh yeah edit.....I went out on 1 date with this girl down here. I can't claim it's true, it's only what she told me. Maybe it was true maybe she just wanted to make sure I never called her again. I don't drink, but she did & she was tipsy not drunk. She said she had to confess something if we had sex later that night. I was like oh no...And I was right, she claimed to have a gangbang fetish. She claimed to have 10-15+ men gangbangs all the time. I was WTF? No I didn't do anything. Never saw her again.

Last edited by fuzzy02CLS; 10-31-2011 at 12:44 PM.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:41 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 269 Likes on 229 Posts
hahahahahaha all fucking winners here.
Old 10-31-2011, 01:47 PM
GEEZER

Received 2,227 Likes on 1,421 Posts
Old 10-31-2011, 01:58 PM
Regional Coordinator (Southeast)

Received 3,858 Likes on 2,579 Posts
^^^
Old 10-31-2011, 01:59 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Also forgot to mention, she was a cheerleading captain and catholic school girl, so she liked to role play with uniforms
Old 10-31-2011, 03:43 PM
nnInn

Originally Posted by 97BlackAckCL
Insulting where I live has nothing to do with this thread
Again, as I said, sorry, it was a joke as saying "it must be in the water". It's not like I called it Shitsburg...
Old 11-01-2011, 11:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 7,249 Likes on 4,859 Posts
Originally Posted by fuzzy02CLS
Cops showed up & shot her attacking Shepperd.
Is this a figure of speech or something? Nice stories by the way.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:07 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Originally Posted by oo7spy
Is this a figure of speech or something? Nice stories by the way.
Doesn't sound like a figure of speech to me
Old 11-01-2011, 12:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 223 Likes on 184 Posts
The cops broke the door down to her apt & she had a German Shepard that went after the officer & they shot the dog.
Old 11-01-2011, 01:27 PM
Senior Moderator

I see what you were saying now. I was reading it awkwardly.
Old 11-01-2011, 05:36 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by myron
hahahahahaha all fucking winners here.
Us....or the wack jobs we dated?
Old 11-01-2011, 09:56 PM
Team Owner

Received 2,334 Likes on 1,962 Posts
Originally Posted by RaviNJCLs
Us....or the wack jobs we dated?
I looked at his post as he had all winners, no crazy ones.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:40 PM
Senior Moderator

I thought he meant the girls.
Old 11-07-2011, 03:57 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

Received 810 Likes on 522 Posts
He meant the girls or guys if you are chick posting about a psycho ex.
Old 11-07-2011, 09:04 PM
Chapter Leader (San Antonio)

Received 435 Likes on 320 Posts
Originally Posted by 97BlackAckCL
Also forgot to mention, she was a cheerleading captain and catholic school girl, so she liked to role play with uniforms
Pics and phone number. d0 it
Old 11-08-2011, 07:52 AM
Team Owner

Received 3,628 Likes on 1,768 Posts
Damn, crazy stories.
Old 11-10-2011, 04:24 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,043 Likes on 848 Posts
Originally Posted by 1killercls
Old 11-10-2011, 06:47 PM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Posted before but here is the "pregnant" one (bikini)

Alcohol girl
The following users liked this post:
1killercls (03-23-2012)

Quick Reply: The Crazy Ex Thread