Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

The Crazy Ex Thread

Old 11-10-2011, 09:10 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 39 Likes on 30 Posts
giggity.

The alcholic one looks pretty hammered in that pic. Her liver is gonna give at thirty. Bet you're glad you dropped that one.
Old 11-15-2011, 10:26 AM
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)

Received 11,841 Likes on 8,573 Posts
holy fuck you guys.. pray for the poor soul who marries these train wrecks.

and more pics please.
Old 11-15-2011, 11:15 AM
Chapter Leader
(Northeast Florida)

Received 1,652 Likes on 1,117 Posts
I went to a restaurant with my entire extended family one Thanksgiving when I was a junior in high school. This was not normal, but my grandmother that year decided she did not want to cook.

We went to this restaurant and the hostess was giving me the eye all night long. Left the restaurant withour getting her number, which was a mistake.

I called the restaurant after I got home and got her number, and she was glad I called.

We dated about two months after that because she had huge knockers. Took her to my school's semiformal dance, and everyone there was like, "Who the hell is that hot chick Humpy is with?!"

One night at her place she tried to get me to have sex with her. I resisted because I didn't think I was ready. That decision saved my life. She even said she had a condom.

We broke up the next day because she really wanted to have sex.

Found out four months later from several friends that another guy she had sex with she poked holes in the condoms and she got pregnant. Yes, she offered a swiss cheese condom to the guy she had sex with.

I trusted my instincts.

Bitches be crazy yo!

Last edited by gatrhumpy; 11-15-2011 at 11:17 AM.
Old 11-15-2011, 11:44 AM
Team Owner

Received 2,057 Likes on 1,142 Posts
Damn, always pack your own sheath for sure.
Old 11-15-2011, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by gatrhumpy
We dated about two months after that because she had huge knockers.
pics of hot chick with huge knockers or it didn't happen.
Old 11-15-2011, 12:13 PM
Chapter Leader
(Northeast Florida)

Originally Posted by Majofo
pics of hot chick with huge knockers or it didn't happen.
I burned all of the pics after I realized what she did.
Old 11-15-2011, 12:14 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Received 4,448 Likes on 3,046 Posts
Originally Posted by doopstr
Damn, always pack your own sheath for sure.
Old 11-15-2011, 01:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 7,246 Likes on 4,857 Posts
We dated about two months after that because she had huge knockers.
^This....

is a great reason to be with someone.

Hopefully the brain was good with that one.
Old 11-15-2011, 06:10 PM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Received 1,170 Likes on 685 Posts
After finding out about the swiss cheese condom, you should have had sex bringing your own condom.

Yes, pic on last page of the drunk girl, she was indeed HAMMERED. Not 20 beers hammered but drinking for days hammered
Old 11-16-2011, 05:16 AM
Chapter Leader
(Northeast Florida)

Originally Posted by 1StGenCL
After finding out about the swiss cheese condom, you should have had sex bringing your own condom.

Yes, pic on last page of the drunk girl, she was indeed HAMMERED. Not 20 beers hammered but drinking for days hammered
Didn't have one at the time, and when I called her to apologize, she cut me off and said it was over...
Old 11-16-2011, 12:45 PM
Team Owner

Received 598 Likes on 416 Posts
Didn't have one at the time, and when I called her to apologize, she cut me off and said it was over...
Dodged a bullet.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:48 PM
Drifting

Received 40 Likes on 31 Posts
My ex was pretty crazy herself. We started dating this time last year til about June of this month. It all started at a surprise birthday party, she was invited because ratio is key, and we always try to have more girls than guys. It all started because she claimed she was obsessed with my purple LA dodgers hat, she wasn't bad looking, so I said fuck it and let her wear it. All night she was talking to me and wanting to take pics and stuff like that. We ended up hooking up that night at my friends house and got a kiss goodbye in the morning.

Fast forward to April, I was starting to have my suspicions that she wasn't completely faithful, and she wasn't wanting to spend as much time with me anymore, so I figured I would just try to end it and put her out of her misery. I told her one day after I picked her up from school how I felt and I that I thought it was best if we just moved on. She just said ok, gave me a quick hug and went inside. Too easy I thought. I come home from school the next day to see her sitting down in front of my garage door. I got out of the car and she was begging me to take her back and that she would change. Fuck it I thought and took her back.

Fast forward to June. She leaves for beach camp and doesn't even tell me when she leaves and comes back, then I find out from her sister she started having a thing with a guy at the camp (what a sister, right?). I immediately end things when I figured out she was back, and the next day one of her friends texts me saying "i never knew you were the type of person who would hit and rape a girl." The stupid bitch was making up that I was abusing and raping her. I blocked her on facebook, blocked her number, and quickly just ended ties with her. It never happened, even her sister didn't believe her and she actually lost friends over the ordeal. Finally after a week she dropped the false accusations. The only thing I miss was the sex.

Crazy ass high school girls
Old 12-16-2011, 02:59 PM
MMkay.

Received 188 Likes on 154 Posts
holy s*** at the Swiss Cheese Condom.

You guys are on a whole different level. On a ride with one of my girl-friends, I seen my (at the time) girlfriend walking down the street with her Mom. My girlfriend lost it when she saw the girl in the Car, Ran up to my beautiful 1G CL ,flung the pass door open as my then GF dragged the girl out of the car and proceeded to beat her senseless. lol. her mom was literally Kicking my car. Just Beating it up/ thankfully only damage done to my car was a small dent on the Drivers Door. Girl turned out okay; but my gf didn't speak to me for a while after that. Crazy seeing a girl getting dragged out though; you guys know that scene from 2Fast2Furious; with the "eject-o seat-o cuzz"? it was like that... LOL. G
Old 01-29-2012, 11:38 AM
Driver Mod

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
After reading all this I feel much better about all the Crazy Bitches I've dated in the past.
I thought I was a "Crazy Bitch Magnet" for a while.

Thx
Old 03-20-2012, 10:04 PM
Resident Dingo

Received 143 Likes on 113 Posts
Originally Posted by 97BlackAckCL
, and she was bipolar. She used to get off on starting arguments. She used to hit me, punch me, slap me, push me, to try and get me to hit her back so that she could sick daddy on me (I've never hit a girl in my life.) Same girl, we got in a fight one time, I left the house and got in my car to leave, she threw herself in front of my car and tried to get me to hit her. She would move side to side on the road as I tried to go around her, then flung herself on my hood, and tried to act like I hit her.
I had a VERY similar experience. I'm sorry you had to go through that kind of fucked up situation.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:13 AM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Originally Posted by TheDingo
I had a VERY similar experience. I'm sorry you had to go through that kind of fucked up situation.
The best part was, she was a cop's daughter, so she'd always threaten to get daddy on me, even when I didn't do anything
Old 05-09-2012, 06:08 PM
Safety Car

Received 111 Likes on 79 Posts
during college, my ex and i planned a trip to london. she got there before me...when it was time for me to head out, i couldnt get a hold of her. in a panic, i called her mom the morning of my flight. mom broke the news: she ran into richard bransons son @ a club, and had left london the following day to spend the vacation on his private island. it was like a scene from along came polly, but worse. clearly, i dumped her, and didnt get on the flight...i lost thousands on both of our plane tickets. she even made multiple trips back out there to see him over the following year -- so i hear.

it's a story to tell now. the relationship was purely based on sex (surprise). really moreso disappointed that i wasnt refunded for my flight, and she used her flights on my dime. i will never pay for flight on Virgin Airlines. As a matter of fact, that fuckhead owes me 2 roundtrip tickets to europe. Irony at its best.

would that classify her as crazy? not sure...many 20 yr old girls would have done the same, i suppose.

Last edited by ThermonMermon; 05-09-2012 at 06:22 PM.
Old 05-09-2012, 06:41 PM
The sizzle in the Steak

Received 1,877 Likes on 1,297 Posts
^^ Your Ex looks like a dude.

I think she...err...he lied to you about something "more important".

:theghey:
Old 05-09-2012, 09:07 PM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Received 1,170 Likes on 685 Posts
Haha but his posts never disappoint
Old 05-09-2012, 09:52 PM
hmmmmmm...oh wait... nvm.

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
and i thought women had more problems... glade to see you guys survived the Horror...
Old 05-10-2012, 08:14 AM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by 1stgencl
haha but his posts never disappoint
"might not never"
Old 05-10-2012, 02:52 PM
Drifting

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by ThermonMermon
during college, my ex and i planned a trip to london. she got there before me...when it was time for me to head out, i couldnt get a hold of her. in a panic, i called her mom the morning of my flight. mom broke the news: she ran into richard bransons son @ a club, and had left london the following day to spend the vacation on his private island. it was like a scene from along came polly, but worse. clearly, i dumped her, and didnt get on the flight...i lost thousands on both of our plane tickets. she even made multiple trips back out there to see him over the following year -- so i hear.

it's a story to tell now. the relationship was purely based on sex (surprise). really moreso disappointed that i wasnt refunded for my flight, and she used her flights on my dime. i will never pay for flight on Virgin Airlines. As a matter of fact, that fuckhead owes me 2 roundtrip tickets to europe. Irony at its best.

would that classify her as crazy? not sure...many 20 yr old girls would have done the same, i suppose.

Money issue aside, that is an awesome story!! Not many a man can claim something like that happened to them. One of those things to sit back and laugh at years later.....and hope she caught herpes from him!
Old 05-10-2012, 05:04 PM
Safety Car

^^ agreed! it was a long time ago. no scarring. its a story to tell for sure. i could say, "yeah, i was cheated on one time. i just could not compete with a billionaires son who had a yacht and an island. ever heard of richard branson?..how about you?"

there may be pics of her on FB sailing his boat...oh, she "broke up" with him because her girlfriend went to study abroad in london the following semester, and the same thing happened to her! (probably because she was introduced)

Last edited by ThermonMermon; 05-10-2012 at 05:08 PM.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:30 PM
Team Owner

Received 2,334 Likes on 1,962 Posts
It wasn't a ex just some asian with knockers that I smashed in HS.

I was alone at Wal Mart yesterday, and she was there, I don't like seeing people from HS so I try to avoid them, well she followed me around the store and I was like fuck! She finally caught up to me and said hi, then I said hi and tried to the "start slowly walking" but then she asked how I was doing. She tried to start telling me about her love life and I was like "o shit I have to go it's already 7:30"
Old 05-17-2012, 12:16 AM
Your Friendly Canadian

Received 1,485 Likes on 1,049 Posts
Flipster she isn't crazy, you're just anti-social.
Old 05-17-2012, 03:28 AM
Safety Car

Received 682 Likes on 475 Posts
Originally Posted by Aman
QFT hahahahaha
Old 05-17-2012, 09:11 AM
Team Owner

Received 2,334 Likes on 1,962 Posts
Originally Posted by Aman

No, well kind of anti social to certain people that I really don't want to see, but who follows someone around the whole damn store?
Old 05-17-2012, 09:19 AM
7# werC 2uoYeeS

Received 527 Likes on 387 Posts
maybe she wanted round two with the flipster?
Old 05-17-2012, 12:23 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Well, guess I can add the latest one to this thread...

She was a very sweet girl, but definitely not right in the head. She was on ADHD medication, Anti-Anxiety medication, Anti-Depressants, Birth Control, Sleeping Pills, and god knows what else. She would stop and start taking certain pills for unknown reasons, and you could tell after a while because her personality would change drastically depending on what she was or wasn't taking. She was diagnosed with ADHD at a young age, but most of her issues were psychological, she always doubted herself and always talked about how she had no confidence in herself. I tried extremely hard to encourage her and tell her that she was doing a good job, and a good person, but she never believed any of it. She's 28 and still lives at home with her parents, and is extremely sheltered. I have lived on my own for the last 12 years, and have a much different view on life. When one of my best friends passed, she didn't know what to say or how to comfort me, so instead she picked fights with me the day that we buried him. That was the first signal to me that things weren't what they seemed. Over the last month, my dog had multiple surgeries, and set backs as he continuously broke out of his e-collars and chewed off his bandages and chewed out his stitches exposing the bones in his foot. Again, she never knew what to say or how to handle the situation, so instead of being there for me, she pretty much avoided me for the entire month that I was going through this ordeal. The icing on the cake for our relationship was after all this with the dog, the cost ended up being 5 times what I initially expected and put a huge financial burden on me. Her answer to that was to tell me that we spend too much money going out to dinners and such, that she planned every weekend, and that she needed to stop spending so much money (remember she lives at home and has no bills.) The irony was that she had just dropped 2 grand on fixing her car's ac and is flying to California next week, but yeah "WE" spend too much money. The girl who lives at home and pays no rent says we spend too much money, however I have my own home and mortgages to pay by myself and never complained about money, even when I got stressed about the financial burden that my dogs vet bills had on me. So that was the last 1.5 years of my life, and I'm now looking for a little bit more stable and mature girl to move on with... Preferably 1 who has her own place and doesn't live in her parents house.
Old 05-17-2012, 12:48 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 609 Likes on 493 Posts
(35 pounds) and 12 years ago I left my cool headed college student girlfriend for this young girl I met at a bar. She was a demon in the sack but I think she had a few in her head as well. We split up several times, once after she tossed a shot of Jagermeister in my face. I still went back for more. One afternoon I went over to her apartment with some beers for a quick booty call. Afterwards we decided to go out to a local bar. Everything was good until she started drinking the Jager again. She started to flirt with other guys, not initially an issue, but then she started grinding with them on the dance floor. I went up to her and said, "I'm leaving, get a cab home."
Bitch kicked me in the nuts. Hard. That was the last time I saw her.
Old 05-17-2012, 03:44 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 208 Likes on 187 Posts
Originally Posted by Flipster23
It wasn't a ex just some asian with knockers that I smashed in HS.

I was alone at Wal Mart yesterday, and she was there, I don't like seeing people from HS so I try to avoid them, well she followed me around the store and I was like fuck! She finally caught up to me and said hi, then I said hi and tried to the "start slowly walking" but then she asked how I was doing. She tried to start telling me about her love life and I was like "o shit I have to go it's already 7:30"
Give her my number.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:18 PM
Chapter Leader (Houston)

Received 1,085 Likes on 810 Posts
Originally Posted by Mr Marco
(35 pounds) and 12 years ago I left my cool headed college student girlfriend for this young girl I met at a bar. She was a demon in the sack but I think she had a few in her head as well. We split up several times, once after she tossed a shot of Jagermeister in my face. I still went back for more. One afternoon I went over to her apartment with some beers for a quick booty call. Afterwards we decided to go out to a local bar. Everything was good until she started drinking the Jager again. She started to flirt with other guys, not initially an issue, but then she started grinding with them on the dance floor. I went up to her and said, "I'm leaving, get a cab home."
Bitch kicked me in the nuts. Hard. That was the last time I saw her.
Old 09-20-2012, 01:31 PM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Classic content going on up in here!!!
Old 09-20-2012, 03:27 PM
Team Owner

Received 598 Likes on 416 Posts
WTF....no one dated a crazy chick in a couple months? I find that hard to believe.
The following 2 users liked this post by RaviNJCLs:
97BlackAckCL (10-05-2012), mr_luv (09-28-2012)
Old 09-20-2012, 03:30 PM

Old 09-30-2012, 09:58 PM
Safety Car

Received 214 Likes on 143 Posts
Mine's not nearly as bad as the others, but still a psycho nonetheless.

Dated this one girl for several months. At some point in the relationship she finds out about this one guy I absolutely hate. I just thought he was a dipshit, he knew how to push my buttons and vice versa. There was no jealousy, nor was there any real specifics why we hated each other so much. Just a rivalry thing, I guess. Anyways, I hated the guy, and my girl really was completely indifferent to him. She didn't talk to him at all while we were together. Anyways, things go downhill, I dump her, she keeps trying to get me back by leaving me all sorts of messages (on my phone, on myspace, etc.) first telling me how much she hates me, then like 5 minutes later saying she wants me to drill her.

When none of that works, she goes to that other guy to try and upset me, make me jealous, etc. It doesn't work, she still tries to send me messages saying she wants me to drill her, etc. She once tried to invite me to go on "vacation" with her to (shit you not) a cabin in the woods. I find out later this trip was originally planned by her new guy--like a romantic getaway between the two of them. Eventually I got tired of it all, so I cut all ties to her. Deleted all my online accounts, changed my phone number, told all my acquaintances she knows, not to tell her how to find me, etc.

Anyways, she's married to that other guy now. I also keep getting word every so often that she's still looking for me. lol.
Old 09-30-2012, 10:35 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Originally Posted by RaviNJCLs
WTF....no one dated a crazy chick in a couple months? I find that hard to believe.
I'm on a break from the crazy

Originally Posted by Rapture
Mine's not nearly as bad as the others, but still a psycho nonetheless.

Dated this one girl for several months. At some point in the relationship she finds out about this one guy I absolutely hate. I just thought he was a dipshit, he knew how to push my buttons and vice versa. There was no jealousy, nor was there any real specifics why we hated each other so much. Just a rivalry thing, I guess. Anyways, I hated the guy, and my girl really was completely indifferent to him. She didn't talk to him at all while we were together. Anyways, things go downhill, I dump her, she keeps trying to get me back by leaving me all sorts of messages (on my phone, on myspace, etc.) first telling me how much she hates me, then like 5 minutes later saying she wants me to drill her.

When none of that works, she goes to that other guy to try and upset me, make me jealous, etc. It doesn't work, she still tries to send me messages saying she wants me to drill her, etc. She once tried to invite me to go on "vacation" with her to (shit you not) a cabin in the woods. I find out later this trip was originally planned by her new guy--like a romantic getaway between the two of them. Eventually I got tired of it all, so I cut all ties to her. Deleted all my online accounts, changed my phone number, told all my acquaintances she knows, not to tell her how to find me, etc.

Anyways, she's married to that other guy now. I also keep getting word every so often that she's still looking for me. lol.
Sounds familiar
Old 10-01-2012, 06:53 PM
Team Owner

Received 2,057 Likes on 1,142 Posts
I really miss dating. I used to love the crazy. My wife ...
Old 10-01-2012, 10:34 PM

Received 162 Likes on 134 Posts
Originally Posted by doopstr
I really miss dating. I used to love the crazy. My wife ...
O really??

Spill it doop
Old 10-05-2012, 01:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,090 Likes on 767 Posts
some of the stories are keep em coming guys... i had a fair share of crazy, but not to this extent...

Quick Reply: The Crazy Ex Thread