Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

completely random date, with an attractive stranger

Old 11-09-2008, 11:05 PM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
completely random date, with an attractive stranger

ok, so im at work. and this very attractive girl waslks in. she reaches out and introduces herself (weird nobody really ever does that ar a cell phone store, except the sales person) after giving her pricing she said she was going to go shop t-mobile. (i work at at&t) after 5 mins she comes back, i start running her credit and we start talking. she wasnts to get a new car. (i give her some sincere advice as to how, at her age 18, she shoulnt get the 30k car she wants. high monthy payment plus insureance) she says "interesting". I continue giving her advice and she seems surprised. after not being approved for the deposit, i tell her to come back if she nedds help with anything else or some more advice, lol. she then asks for my number,. i give it to her, and she takes her leave. she said shed txt me her number. she didnt. after about 30 mins she comes back saying she forgot something. i interrupt and ask "what happened to my txt" she said she called but she must have taken down the wrong one. so this time i get hers and shoot her a txt. a bit later she txts me to tell me she feels like a retard. i said "no dont worry, not your fault" i ask her if whe wants to grab a drink (coffe bean) she agrees. we sat there talking. SHE AND I HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON. shes 18, independent, good job, and knows what shed like to do in life. i think we had good chemistry. we were there about 40mins. i walked her to her car. she then txt me, "thanks for the invite, drive safely" i replied "i will, i hope to see you again" she said " see you again soon"

so waht should i do? is it too early to txt her again tonight? i mean she likes me righ? she even went back to get my number again after taking it down wrong. shes very attractive but, waht i liked most was her personality and warmth...SHOULD I TEXT HER TONIGHT? SHOULD I ASK HER OUT AGAIN, HOW SOON. (i think she might be right for me, ofcourse only time will tell.)

all this out of the blue, on an unexpecting day! btw, this has been th ebest date in two years, i felt like it was easy to be myself. and very comfortable. felt like we knew aech other for quite some time

btw, she was digging my TL said she really, really like it! specailly because shed like to learn how to drive stick...
Old 11-09-2008, 11:11 PM
Chillin' in my trailer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I think she likes you, don't let this one get away. As far as the text, wait until tomorrow and start planning something for next weekend. Where do you think you would take her?
Old 11-09-2008, 11:16 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by CL-Slick
I think she likes you, don't let this one get away. As far as the text, wait until tomorrow and start planning something for next weekend. Where do you think you would take her?
yeah i figured i should wait till tomorrow, im not exactly sure where i would take her. ANY ADVICE BRO, i mean, whats after coffee?
Old 11-09-2008, 11:42 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
You don't know this girl very well and you're already thinking about her exclusivity with your "I think she might be right for me" talk. Qualifying it with "but we'll see" is irrelevant as the thought is already crossing your mind.

Relax man. Take it easy. Text her whenever you want. Ask her out and don't worry about failure. Sure, there are things you could say and do to not come off as needy or desperate, but you're young and it's expected that you'll have a degree of uncontrollable desire. How does that saying go? Experience is the most revered teacher? Something like that. You seem VERY interested in her and I always caution guys whenever they get that excited over a simple date that they need to relax.

Put things in perspective.

More importantly, since you're young, is having fun and not focusing on only one girl. Maybe that sounds impossible for you but it's really an important aspect of getting a grasp on your dating life.

Also, one pitfall with only dating girls that come up to YOU and not girls that YOU approach is that you live your dating life at the whim of a random woman's ploys or desires. He who doesn't lead is led. I hope you take a more proactive approach with dating and approach more girls, get more numbers, and go out on more dates. If you had options, you wouldn't be so concerned about when or what to text. Girls have a fine-tuned ability to sniff out this dating-weakness and will take advantage of an unwanted commodity (you) or not take you seriously to begin with. The trick is to be in demand. Turn the tables around. Establish boundaries early and qualify girls to YOUR standards. You have to adopt an abundance mentality, not a scarcity mentality.

And sorry, but are you out of your mind? You're going to have an 18 year old girl behind the wheel of your TL and potentially ruin your clutch?
Old 11-09-2008, 11:44 PM
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
take her minigolfing or something like that where u can talk and get to know each other more. not the movies cause everyone goes there and its pretty boring, u will only get to actually talk to her for maybe 10 mins?
Old 11-09-2008, 11:45 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by adrian_04tl
yeah i figured i should wait till tomorrow, im not exactly sure where i would take her. ANY ADVICE BRO, i mean, whats after coffee?
Take her into your world. Do something you enjoy. Ask her if she'd like to come along. You're not seeking her approval, remember?

Don't do dinner or movies or some other boring crap. Keep the cost down. And most importantly have fun!
Old 11-09-2008, 11:49 PM
Chillin' in my trailer

After I got my g/f's number, we went to the fair. After that we went to dinner a few times before we were serious about the relationship. IMO, find somewhere casual to take her until you get to know her better. Then you can go on more "serious" dates. I hope this helps.
Old 11-09-2008, 11:55 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by greco9885
take her minigolfing or something like that where u can talk and get to know each other more. not the movies cause everyone goes there and its pretty boring, u will only get to actually talk to her for maybe 10 mins?
true indeed... i want to get to know her. besides i only take my girlfreinds to the movies.

Originally Posted by CL-Slick
After I got my g/f's number, we went to the fair. After that we went to dinner a few times before we were serious about the relationship. IMO, find somewhere casual to take her until you get to know her better. Then you can go on more "serious" dates. I hope this helps.
thanks man.
Old 11-10-2008, 12:11 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by amisconception
You don't know this girl very well and you're already thinking about her exclusivity with your "I think she might be right for me" talk. Qualifying it with "but we'll see" is irrelevant as the thought is already crossing your mind.

Relax man. Take it easy. Text her whenever you want. Ask her out and don't worry about failure. Sure, there are things you could say and do to not come off as needy or desperate, but you're young and it's expected that you'll have a degree of uncontrollable desire. How does that saying go? Experience is the most revered teacher? Something like that. You seem VERY interested in her and I always caution guys whenever they get that excited over a simple date that they need to relax.

Put things in perspective.

More importantly, since you're young, is having fun and not focusing on only one girl. Maybe that sounds impossible for you but it's really an important aspect of getting a grasp on your dating life.

Also, one pitfall with only dating girls that come up to YOU and not girls that YOU approach is that you live your dating life at the whim of a random woman's ploys or desires. He who doesn't lead is led. I hope you take a more proactive approach with dating and approach more girls, get more numbers, and go out on more dates. If you had options, you wouldn't be so concerned about when or what to text. Girls have a fine-tuned ability to sniff out this dating-weakness and will take advantage of an unwanted commodity (you) or not take you seriously to begin with. The trick is to be in demand. Turn the tables around. Establish boundaries early and qualify girls to YOUR standards. You have to adopt an abundance mentality, not a scarcity mentality.

And sorry, but are you out of your mind? You're going to have an 18 year old girl behind the wheel of your TL and potentially ruin your clutch?

what can i say, everything you said is true... everything ive tried so hard to hide you resurface. im not mad, just a bit angry at myself... youre right, i dont have many friends... maybe not one. since my father left (i was 16) ive done everything for my mother and 8yr old brother. i have to work A LOT since im the only income for us 3. i pay for everything, and try to live as comfortably as we can. i just recently purchased a home. now i have mortgage payment, along with the TL, bills, insurance exct... i basically pay for everything. i realy dont have much time for myself. I DONT REGRET ONE DAY OF THIS. IT IS MY FAMILY, at some point in the future ill have time for myself... yes im excited about her, and yes i understand its stupid but, understand i dont get the opportunity for this often....

goo F'n advice tho

thanks man!!
Old 11-10-2008, 12:14 AM
Pro

And sorry, but are you out of your mind? You're going to have an 18 year old girl behind the wheel of your TL and potentially ruin your clutch? [/QUOTE]

haha hell no!!! the only girl that is allowed to drive my car is my 23yr old sister....
Old 11-10-2008, 01:22 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Stop making wedding plans and go have fun! Young girls don't like all of that pressure anyway. Make eye contact, keep your head up, keep your swagger intact, loosen up and have some fun doing whatever you do.

Like our TL, you should have a smooth clutch, brake, and accelerator. Know when to use them? If not...chalk this up as a nice lesson! Learn from it, grow from it, and don't put too much stock into it and it won't be a long way down for you...hang in there...this is more about you anyway...
Old 11-10-2008, 02:06 AM
Unofficial Goat

Received 112 Likes on 89 Posts
pics or it didn't happen.
Old 11-10-2008, 03:56 AM
Pro

[QUOTE=The Dougler;10171416]pics or it didn't happen.[/QUOTE

well, if you give me some good advice, ill have your pics in a couple days wont I ???

lol
Old 11-10-2008, 03:57 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by The Dougler
pics or it didn't happen.
ill get ya some pics bro
Old 11-10-2008, 08:31 AM
Team Owner

Received 599 Likes on 417 Posts
Originally Posted by darksom1
Stop making wedding plans and go have fun! Young girls don't like all of that pressure anyway. Make eye contact, keep your head up, keep your swagger intact, loosen up and have some fun doing whatever you do.

OP, 2 things....

1. Good Luck.

2. Use to use the Quote function....it's not that tough.
Old 11-10-2008, 09:05 AM
Suzuka Master

I think it goes coffee then sexytime
Old 11-10-2008, 09:54 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike 350Z
I think it goes coffee then sexytime
+1

Good luck man and have FUN...
Old 11-10-2008, 09:57 AM
Go Giants

Received 1,235 Likes on 824 Posts
Fuck...I should have bought a TL....
Old 11-10-2008, 10:39 AM
Chillin' in my trailer

^ CL FTW!!!
Old 11-10-2008, 01:28 PM
Old Man Yelling at Clouds

Received 7,362 Likes on 3,906 Posts
so waht should i do? is it too early to txt her again tonight? i mean she likes me righ? she even went back to get my number again after taking it down wrong. shes very attractive but, waht i liked most was her personality and warmth...SHOULD I TEXT HER TONIGHT? SHOULD I ASK HER OUT AGAIN, HOW SOON. (i think she might be right for me, ofcourse only time will tell.)
Holy crap I feel stone-age old when I read this. It used to be, "too soon to talk to her again at school", then "too soon to call her" and now "too soon to text her".

Amis and Dark have the good avice - stick to that. I'd add to drive over your cell phone with that nice TL and deal with her face-to-face. You can't read body language in a text.

You kids and your technology! In my day.... aw, never mind.
Old 11-10-2008, 01:32 PM
Pro

haha! i dropped my brother off at school at around 8 am. after dropping him off i was just about to fall asleep again and she txt me "good morning :-)"

but, i was to sleepy to reply so, i just replied back right know...
Old 11-10-2008, 01:41 PM
Three Wheelin'

Call her next time, texts are pointless and not spontaneous enough...
Old 11-10-2008, 03:02 PM
The sizzle in the Steak

Received 1,877 Likes on 1,297 Posts
Call her...don't text her.

If you text her she will see your very poor grammar, and might think you are a retard. :wink:
Old 11-10-2008, 03:20 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,309 Likes on 962 Posts
Don't mind me. Just subscribing for the pics. No good info here. Well...actually... use a rubber! There! I contributed and will go back to waiting for my pics to Fap...I mean.. admire.
Old 11-10-2008, 04:40 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by Moog-Type-S
Call her...don't text her.

If you text her she will see your very poor grammar, and might think you are a retard. :wink:
yeah, yeah my grammar sucks... lol.

Originally Posted by Doom878
Don't mind me. Just subscribing for the pics. No good info here. Well...actually... use a rubber! There! I contributed and will go back to waiting for my pics to Fap...I mean.. admire.
ill get some pics soon, youwont be dissapointed
Old 11-10-2008, 08:51 PM
'10 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
ill get some pics soon, youwont be dissapointed
That'a boy!
Old 11-10-2008, 11:54 PM
Pro

ok fellas, pictures will be up late tonight.... i just got back from hanging out with her again...
Old 11-10-2008, 11:59 PM
Be Strong AND Courageous!

Received 43 Likes on 34 Posts
ok fellas, pictures will be up late tonight.... i just got back from hanging out with her again...
ur like new $...
Old 11-11-2008, 12:08 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by DarkSithCL
ur like new $...
i dont get it?
Old 11-11-2008, 12:19 AM
Kang Ho

Damn, you are really excited about this girl. Keep yourself cool and have fun. Seem like you have a lot of responsibility so far. Good luck and update us with some pictures.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:20 AM
S E L L

Received 51 Likes on 40 Posts
Waiting for the pics!
Old 11-11-2008, 01:41 AM
seizure force field!

Received 115 Likes on 95 Posts
grab all the phones in the store and use them to smash her with like 50 texts at once

seriously though, you work at att, get a picture of this bish up or imma raise the flag,
Old 11-11-2008, 12:24 PM
Pro

picture on its way....
Old 11-11-2008, 12:29 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by Gfaze
Waiting for the pics!
ok, so we were texting back n forth last night for a while, after i told her i was going to sleep i told her to send me a pic. so she did

she just turned 18
about 5'7"
slim
cute
LIVES MY HERSELF (apartment)

couldnt have asked for a better pic. before going to sleep
Old 11-11-2008, 12:30 PM
Pro

ok let me try again. lol

Old 11-11-2008, 12:39 PM
Team Owner

Dude you are in there. She sends you a pic like that barely knowing you. I'd hit it BTW.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:46 PM
Go Giants

Received 1,235 Likes on 824 Posts
Id hit it
Old 11-11-2008, 01:16 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by Doom878
Dude you are in there. She sends you a pic like that barely knowing you. I'd hit it BTW.
i think she is into me...
Old 11-11-2008, 01:51 PM
Team Owner

Methinks she'll let you shoot the pr0n pics. AZ Heaven is coming near!!!!
Old 11-11-2008, 01:58 PM
S E L L

Received 51 Likes on 40 Posts
ok let me try again. lol

You're in man.

Quick Reply: completely random date, with an attractive stranger