Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Clocks ticking...(LONG..i'm going crazy)

Old 12-28-2008, 11:27 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Clocks ticking...(LONG..i'm going crazy)

So...last couple months have been pretty busy. READ on!

GIRL 1) So heres an awkward situation. There was this girl in my business class that I really never talked to. She added me on FB (no idea how/where she got my name because we really never talked) so I figured i met her at a party or something and accepted. I didn't even look at her profile....so all throughout class until the end I realize who it was and realize why it was super awkward in the hallways when we were waiting for class. We talked to eachother towards the end of the semester then we took exams and left.

Anyways, we start talking on FB.....she tells me to IM her so I do...then later that night she gives me her number. Awesome....flowed pretty well.

We text eachother a bunch of times (i mean...a bunch...we both work during the day so its a good time killer). Christmas night rolls around and I ask her if she wants to meet up for dessert. She says yes. At this point its pretty much a wrap right? Girl leaving her family to come to a resturaunt to get dessert...thats a pretty strong sign. We get there, she doesn't order a thing. Not even a drink. I got some nasty dessert for like 2.50 so the waitress was pretty pissed. At this point...I figured she ONLY came out to meet up with me, so i was deff good.

Now....I'm usually very easy to get along with but dinner was kind of lame that night. I don't know if it was b/c she was nervous or what, but she made no attempt to start ANY converstation. I love talking...about anything. It doesnt matter, I was pulling stuff out of my ass all night just to keep the flow going but she'd just answer with short one sentence answers, so it got really awkward/wierd. I figured at this point I might as well quit while im ahead and just wrap it up and leave, but she decides to do it first. I'm like alright whatever, you win some you lose some. She parked right next to the enterance of the rest. and asks to see my car ( shes REALLY into cars...how are we not clicking LOL ) so i'm like alright whatever. We get in my car and she starts getting more comfortable and comments on my music. I start making fun of her taste in music and we began to laugh and make fun for a little, then I drive her to her car and start it for her (she didn't think I could drive a manual ) Just as we were starting to connect she ends up leaving.

I texted her earlier saying I had a good time and we should hang out again blah blah, she texts back saying "yeahhh blah blah" Couple days later I can't get the girl out...so the question is...do I chase her or not. I have pride issues, its always been a problem. I guess because i'm a guy, but after 2 tries I really never go after a girl. The way I see it, she has my number/facebook etc...if she was as cool as I thought, she'd get back to me. Her last reason was she had a family dinner event to go to, and I told her to hit me up when shes free. I'm feeling I should leave it at that but my friends are telling me otherwise

GIRL 2) This one was one of my friends girlfriends sister. We went on a double date, drank a lot....talked for a couple hours at starbucks later then she got really turned on and took me to the back of the place I'm not sure if it was the alcohol or what, but as fun as it is, girls that are THAT easy really turn me off. Anyways, we did connect while we were talking but I think the alcohol had a lot to do with it. She used to have a really bad drug problem a couple years ago...so bad that her parents moved away from their old area and took away her cell phone and shit, which kind of freaked me out.I found this out from my friend, not her obviously. She seems kind of unstable and doesn't really know what she wants.

GIRL 3) I've probably been talking to this one the longest. Met her at a hookah bar a couple months back. Shes really cool, cute etc...but she doesn't live here. She goes to school here, but she lives with her family in Dubai ($$ $$) Anyways, we went on a couple dates and it was never awkward and shes very straightforward with what she wants, which is a big turn on for me. The only thing I can't stand is she lives across the fuckin ocean (my luck) and she is way too "good". I don't like whores, but I don't see myself getting any....unless I marry her. I'm looking for a relationship, but something normal. I've been playing the field since my last GF and its been fun but i'm really starting to get over it.

So it basically comes down to choosing between one of these three, because i'm pretty much talking to all of them at once. Its wrong, but I hate the feeling of "what if it worked out with __________". I'd ultimately love to date girl 1) but I can't tell if shes playing hard to get or if that night turned her off and shes giving me the cold shoulder.

What to do...
Old 12-28-2008, 11:34 PM
Registered but harmless

Received 1,112 Likes on 766 Posts
Uhhh...#4?
None of those three seems promising for any stable love relationship.
Old 12-28-2008, 11:41 PM
seizure force field!

Received 115 Likes on 95 Posts
Originally Posted by JJaber06
Now....I'm usually very easy to get along with but dinner was kind of lame that night. I don't know if it was b/c she was nervous or what, but she made no attempt to start ANY converstation. I love talking...about anything. It doesnt matter, I was pulling stuff out of my ass all night just to keep the flow going but she'd just answer with short one sentence answers, so it got really awkward/wierd. I figured at this point I might as well quit while im ahead and just wrap it up and leave, but she decides to do it first. I'm like alright whatever, you win some you lose some. She parked right next to the enterance of the rest. and asks to see my car ( shes REALLY into cars...how are we not clicking LOL ) so i'm like alright whatever. We get in my car and she starts getting more comfortable and comments on my music. I start making fun of her taste in music and we began to laugh and make fun for a little. We get it on in my car, no wonder she didnt want to eat anything and asked to see my car.
Fixed for how it should have went down, you messed up.
Old 12-28-2008, 11:50 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Will Y.
Uhhh...#4?
None of those three seems promising for any stable love relationship.
I kind of agree

Originally Posted by v6cord2k5
Fixed for how it should have went down, you messed up.
Trust me, I was so close to just saying fuck it and see if she'd be down
Old 12-28-2008, 11:54 PM

Received 58 Likes on 34 Posts
Why do you HAVE to choose any of them? In fact, all of those potential "relationships" seem awkward or unappealing right from the start (according to you, for various reasons). Don't push something and twist it to make it work. When you meet someone compatible with whatever you're looking for (relationship/not) you will feel at ease from the start.
Old 12-29-2008, 12:09 AM
trees grow in

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Post pics of yourself, so that we can all slam "Fail" on it.
Old 12-29-2008, 12:28 AM

Received 58 Likes on 34 Posts
And why the title "Clock's Ticking"? You make it sound like you're 91 and need to find a mate before you die. You're 20 years old, in college, and seem pretty social....you'll probably meet 20 new women in your first week back after the holidays.
Old 12-29-2008, 12:56 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Street Spirit
And why the title "Clock's Ticking"? You make it sound like you're 91 and need to find a mate before you die. You're 20 years old, in college, and seem pretty social....you'll probably meet 20 new women in your first week back after the holidays.
Haha, I don't know...i'm kind of tired of having all potential relationships fall through. I guess my way of dodging them all together was one-night stands but it gets old going to bars/parties looking to get laid. I know once I do get into a relationship the tables will turn, because when I was with my ex all I wanted to do was go out and hit some parties with my boys Grass is greener syndrome?
Old 12-29-2008, 11:21 AM
KICKED IN THE BALLS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Okay girl number one is a no no. First of all you said she barely talked and you had to carry the conversation. What makes you think that if you are to continue talking to her or start dating her you are going to have anything to talk about? Your relationship with here will get old fast.

2nd girl hmmmmmm I don't know sex is always good but was it the first date you guys went on and got drunk and she did that stuff? If it was hit and just quit it but make sure you wrap it up. As for the drug thing, it was in her past so I wouldn't think too much into it.

3rd girl plain and simple she lives in DUBAI. If she had any intentions of staying in the states then maybe but other than I would find yourself girl number 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 etc.
Your only 20 years old.
Old 12-29-2008, 11:39 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 194 Likes on 151 Posts
since ur in MD you can introduce me to the chick who's parents live in Dubai! LOL I say keep looking or just use them for physical pleasure
Old 12-29-2008, 12:03 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Received 4,467 Likes on 3,061 Posts
Girl number 1 sounds like the only good possibility, except that things got awkward. Could it be that she is shy and didn't know how to get the convo going? The other 2 sound like dead ends. I would try talking to #1 some more and see if you can figure out why things were awkward, if you still don't think it's gonna work, move on. You're 20 I would love to be in your situation right now
Old 12-29-2008, 12:41 PM
I got the Shifts

Received 230 Likes on 163 Posts
all are weak and sound like beta females. find an alpha
Old 12-29-2008, 02:06 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 113 Likes on 78 Posts
Option #4 fa sho
Old 12-29-2008, 08:57 PM
Suzuka Master

Its deff looking like option #4...Girl 1 was the only one i'd actually consider and shes been MIA so whatever
Old 12-29-2008, 09:56 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 113 Likes on 78 Posts
Eh, you win some-you lose some. Just be like Iverson and keep shooting, it's all about the denominator
Old 12-29-2008, 10:10 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Its deff looking like option #4...Girl 1 was the only one i'd actually consider and shes been MIA so whatever
Why are you so pressed to choose JJ...just enjoy the fun and take what comes natural, in the flow...you are the man in this equation...so be the man and let the game come to ya...
Old 12-29-2008, 10:22 PM
Suzuka Master

^ big fuckin word to that...

Heres to 2009 for all
Old 12-30-2008, 08:20 AM
Wants an M3 in

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I say just take it easy and keep getting to know chicks. If there is one thing that irritates you about any of them, that will only amplify over time.
Old 12-30-2008, 11:45 AM
I drive a Subata.

Received 2,603 Likes on 1,571 Posts
none of them.

#4 it is.
Old 12-30-2008, 02:11 PM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
Bad news

You are gay.
Old 12-31-2008, 12:20 AM
Old Man Yelling at Clouds

Received 7,362 Likes on 3,906 Posts
Girl #1: put the ball in her court and leave it unless she calls.
Girl #2: Run away, run away fast.
Girl #3: Not going to work. Unfortunately, you need right girl AND right circumstance. 1 of 2 doesn't work.

Like others said, go with Girl #4.
Old 12-31-2008, 12:22 AM
iScrape going into

Originally Posted by darksom1
Why are you so pressed to choose JJ...just enjoy the fun and take what comes natural, in the flow...you are the man in this equation...so be the man and let the game come to ya...
Couldn't of said it any better.
Old 12-31-2008, 05:02 PM
hates the winter

Girl 1 just wanted to bang you out, realized you were too stupid to figure it out and said forget it (For the record I'm not calling you stupid)

What you did with girl number 2, you should have done with girl number 1.

Girl number 3 is a lost cause, keep talking to her until she leaves and hope for the best. When she leaves forget about her, or just talk to her online so when she comes back you have another chance maybe.

Lastly, don't get a G/F you are 20.
Old 01-04-2009, 12:27 PM
Suzuka Master

haha little update.....stopped talking to 1, #2 is borderline stalkerish(calls 5 times in less than 10 minutes...WTF)...and #3 found out about #2 and stopped talking to me
Old 01-04-2009, 08:39 PM
Feenin on some 20's

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts
^ playa status lol
Old 01-05-2009, 10:08 AM
Suzuka Master

^ I wish....girl 2 called 21 times yesterday (no lie) and about 4 times this morning. I didnt answer any of them, but c'mon....who the fuck does that. I figure if its really THAT important she wouldve texted me or left a voicemail....just CALLS.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:51 AM
10th Gear

I'm of the same age and area, girls there are tricky at best. You get some who just want to get some and other's who complain there are no nice guys. Sad truth is for the most part at 20, your not going to get what you want.

Short story short, do what you do and if others decide to come along...Great.
Don't waste you time chasing, once you do "get them" they still have you..
Old 01-08-2009, 09:06 AM
Team Owner

Received 105 Likes on 69 Posts
Originally Posted by 1killercls
Bad news

You are gay.
Old 01-08-2009, 09:12 AM
Time to Climb

Received 48 Likes on 38 Posts
sorry man, but i'm in for the whiskers option #4. best of luck
Old 01-20-2009, 12:17 AM
Your mom is in

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
im about to try option #1 out tomorrow...same situation here, lets see what happens...hah
Old 01-20-2009, 06:46 PM
Advanced

Alright I had a very similar situation to girl #1 last summer. ChrisQ1980 is dead on about the part that she just wants to bang. She doesn't talk for a couple of reasons. One, she doesn't want to get to caught up in the realationship cuz she probably(more like most definitly) has a boyfriend. And two, she doesn't know how to really express what she wants without sounding like a complete slut bag...so she avoids long conversations all together.
If your looking for some play then maybe you can convince girl #1 to give you a second chance, but it looks like you might have ruined your chances by not being aggressive the first time. And if your looking for a relationship then your screwed cuz you gone and f*cked everything up.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:30 PM
Chapter Leader (Mid-Atlantic Region)

Received 269 Likes on 225 Posts
dam.. talk about thread resurrection! wow john.. why u so pimp?? where is ur class? show me this girl LOL
Old 04-15-2009, 11:37 PM
Suzuka Master

Wow this shit is old....

number 1 turned into a complete tease....tried getting her out a couple times, she comes back with some BS, so i stopped talking to her for a little...but she hits me up randomly, texts, facebook, i never initiate any convo with her EVER, and it'll never go more than 4 days without hearing from her one way or another. Wierd? She'll be super flirty too...i think there was another guy, and he carried her so shes coming back....but i'm gonna do the exact same thing

number 2 turned into a complete stalker/psycho

number 3....slowly stopped talking to eachother..thats about it

Andy, why must you remind me of these fuck ups damn it! i'm at zero now...i need to start partying again to re-up on some connects...

Last edited by FiveLiterCheater; 04-15-2009 at 11:41 PM.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:42 PM
Chapter Leader (Mid-Atlantic Region)

Received 269 Likes on 225 Posts
Wow this shit is old....

Andy, why must you remind me of these fuck ups damn it! i'm at zero now...i need to start partying again to re-up on some connects...
hahaha! i just wanted to see what the update was. Dam i 4got to look when you posted this.. looked like fall semester.. ahh.. im too late.. do you still talk to her? is that why ur blackberry's battery is always low - to dead? cuz u always on the phone/texting to her??
Old 04-15-2009, 11:51 PM
Suzuka Master

LOL no, but she was texting me that day during the photoshoot. I need to stop responding to her...i already deleted her from my phonebook but it doesn't help.