Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

chick is driving me nuts!!!1

Old 07-21-2008, 09:50 AM
I'M BACK!!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
chick is driving me nuts!!!1

ahh so theres this girl im talking to and shes sweet, pretty, but damn she acts like a kid!! last night i was out with my boys at the hooka bar. so i didnt hear all day from this girl and i text her, and ask her why she didnt text me, and she said..sorry i was busy. im like yea ok..and drop it. so she didnt text bak and about five minutes later..i get a phone call from a private number..so as usual..i give it to sumone else. so my boys girl wanted to answer and i gave her the phone..she said it was a girl and all she said when my friends girl answered was "wtf..." and hung up.

i figured it was her since right after she text me, "fukk man, your not even low key about your shit" and she said im "fukin stupid...goodnight" im like..wtf...so i call her cuz im totally lost as to why shes acting like an ass..and she doesnt pik up..and so this morning i text her "stop acting like a kid" and she says "im not..i said goodnight and put my phone on silent" yet she was acting dumb and now today she says nothing is wrong..but i know it is. i just HATE hows shes playing games, acting like n ass, and then says "nothing is wrong"

shes texting me right now and all she asked was "who were u with last night"

but she wont answer my question. so i said "when your done playing your stupid games..text me"

pretty much i think..she thinks i was with another girl last night and is trying to catch me slipping, but

1. shes not my girl
2. i dont have to explain anything to her since i didnt hear from her all day (i didnt question here and where she was)
3. shes NOT my girl plus i told her we r nothing official and im going to do wat i want to just like she does.
wut u guys think? immature, dramatic girl right? shes DEFINITELY GETTING DROPPPED LIKE A BAD HABIT ASAP.

CLIFFS:

- girl im talking to
- called private
-had friends girl answer
- chik is acting dumb now
-says nothing is wrong but attitude proves otherwise
- acting like a real ass now
- going to get dropped

Last edited by dope!; 07-21-2008 at 09:54 AM.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:06 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 71 Likes on 28 Posts
She's feeling insecure and jealous because she assumed you were with someone else last night, especially since you are still not officially together. But my question is, did you even try to correct her assumption? If not, why not?

And if you haven't clarified the situation with her, then you are also playing games with her since you are still letting her believe that you are also dating someone else. Yes, she's not your gf... but why would you prolong the drama when you can simply end it with an explanation?
Old 07-21-2008, 10:13 AM
Bent = #1

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
Please learn to use better grammar.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:21 AM
Not Asian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Seems that both of you are playing games.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:26 AM
I'M BACK!!!

Originally Posted by sasha
She's feeling insecure and jealous because she assumed you were with someone else last night, especially since you are still not officially together. But my question is, did you even try to correct her assumption? If not, why not?

And if you haven't clarified the situation with her, then you are also playing games with her since you are still letting her believe that you are also dating someone else. Yes, she's not your gf... but why would you prolong the drama when you can simply end it with an explanation?
funny thing is i told her where i was. she knew i was at the hookah with the guys and their girls. and i had one of the girls answer the phone because it was private. i explained to her this morning that i thought it was funny that she tried to be sneaky and call private. and she admitted she did call. and i told her..that it was one of my friend's girl who answered and that i didnt lie with who i was with since i told her my friends gf's were there.

and im not leading her on we are "talking" i told her since the beginning i didnt want anything serious and that she didnt have to stick around..if she sticks around its her choice. she said she would convince me to want something serious with her and would make an effort to make me change my mind. its her choice.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:36 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by dope!
and im not leading her on we are "talking" i told her since the beginning i didnt want anything serious and that she didnt have to stick around..if she sticks around its her choice. she said she would convince me to want something serious with her and would make an effort to make me change my mind. its her choice.
Then there is your answer playboy! Stick to your guns and don't react to the nonsense. You are only getting that out of frustration from her not getting more than what you are willing to give. When the parameters are set, if the other person goes outside of them, that is their problem, not yours.

Do what you said you would. If she gives you too much drama then drop the situation. You owe her nothing since you promised nothing. This would be different if you did. But you didn't. So why is it bothering you? If it gets on your nerves, drop her. Case closed. But if you let it get to you, then things will start to change inside that you don't want. So deal with it if you can, or drop it!
Old 07-21-2008, 10:43 AM
I'M BACK!!!

Originally Posted by darksom1
Then there is your answer playboy! Stick to your guns and don't react to the nonsense. You are only getting that out of frustration from her not getting more than what you are willing to give. When the parameters are set, if the other person goes outside of them, that is their problem, not yours.

Do what you said you would. If she gives you too much drama then drop the situation. You owe her nothing since you promised nothing. This would be different if you did. But you didn't. So why is it bothering you? If it gets on your nerves, drop her. Case closed. But if you let it get to you, then things will start to change inside that you don't want. So deal with it if you can, or drop it!
as always..some damn good advice its just frustrating..i dont need her drama and nonsense. so im going to drop her. i got enough to worry about to still have to worry about her.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:48 AM
Team Owner

Received 598 Likes on 416 Posts
Is this how retarded we all were at 20?

Dude, you need to learn some things about women. A lot of them like to feel like they are the only one. They all mostly know that there are other women out there, but giving your phone to some other chick to answer is pretty much smacking her in the face with it.

Like Sasha said, she is insecure and jeolous because she thinks you were with someone else. It's not horrible that she is like that, so don't act all macho. People get jeolous feelings....deal with it.

If you don't want anything serious and she seems to be looking for more, then end it.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:49 AM
Terigan...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
she said she would convince me to want something serious with her and would make an effort to make me change my mind. its her choice.
Should've seen this situation coming a long time back ... find someone else that shares your view on casually dating as this will only get more frustrating.

Originally Posted by RaviNJCLs

It's not horrible that she is like that, so don't act all macho. People get jeolous feelings....deal with it.

If you don't want anything serious and she seems to be looking for more, then end it.

and
Old 07-21-2008, 10:53 AM
Team Owner

And for love of GOD, why the F**K can't you answer your phone if it's private? If you don't want to talk to the person on the other end, then hang up. It's not like you answer the phone, someone says...."DOPE, WE GOT YOUR ASS," and men repel from a helicoptor.

I don't see the importance of giving someone else the phone to answer. Are you really that important? Oh well....maybe it's just me.
Old 07-21-2008, 11:01 AM
Unregistered user

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
ur game sucks... lol, u need help?

and its hookah idiot.... not hooka

=D

not worth it... u know those crazy bitches u see in shows/movies... that's her. drop her and find someone else. if it ever gets that far... there will be a lot of highschool drama george... so don't do it..

if anything hit it and quit it
Old 07-21-2008, 11:16 AM
I'M BACK!!!

Dude, you need to learn some things about women. A lot of them like to feel like they are the only one. They all mostly know that there are other women out there, but giving your phone to some other chick to answer is pretty much smacking her in the face with it.

Like Sasha said, she is insecure and jeolous because she thinks you were with someone else. It's not horrible that she is like that, so don't act all macho. People get jeolous feelings....deal with it.

well i dont answer private calls due to the fact that its mostly my ex whos guts i hate..she cheated on me and sitll tries to keep it cool. haha what a joke. so since its mostly always my ex..i dont care who answers and think maybe she would get the hint and stop calling me when another girl answers. i didn't intentionally have that girl answer the phone..i didnt know for sure who was on the other end. im not a jerk like that.

i dont play games and i told this girl form the get-go that i didnt want anything serious and wouldnt gurantee ANYTHING. she chooses to stick around but i dont want her to if shes going to be causing drama and trying to argue with me.
Old 07-21-2008, 11:26 AM
Team Owner

^^^^

If your ex is that crazy, then she IS NOT going to get the hint. True story. Trust me, either talk to her and be brutal enough so she leaves you alone or change your number. You won't get rid of her by having other people answer. Now she is crazy and wants to know who the chick is that answered your phone. More reasons to call you.
Old 07-21-2008, 11:28 AM
I'M BACK!!!

^^^^

If your ex is that crazy, then she IS NOT going to get the hint. True story. Trust me, either talk to her and be brutal enough so she leaves you alone or change your number. You won't get rid of her by having other people answer. Now she is crazy and wants to know who the chick is that answered your phone. More reasons to call you.

shes not crazy, and she doesnt call to hang up..she calls to try and talk to me. she wants me to get back with her despite the fact that she cheated. she has a lot of pride..so i figured having a girl answer would push her away.
Old 07-21-2008, 11:41 AM
I'M BACK!!!

Originally Posted by LIPPSTUH
ur game sucks... lol, u need help?

and its hookah idiot.... not hooka

=D

not worth it... u know those crazy bitches u see in shows/movies... that's her. drop her and find someone else. if it ever gets that far... there will be a lot of highschool drama george... so don't do it..

if anything hit it and quit it
got enough game..thats why i dont need anything serious right now. and i let girls know that. and i dont hookah all the time and i dont own one..so i wasnt sure on the spelling you jerk damn phillip always busting my balls. lol
Old 07-21-2008, 12:01 PM
Registered but harmless

Received 1,102 Likes on 763 Posts
No- we were probably worse, but old age has made us forget most of it... We relive most of it here in D&R.
Old 07-21-2008, 12:14 PM
Team Owner

shes not crazy, and she doesnt call to hang up..she calls to try and talk to me. she wants me to get back with her despite the fact that she cheated. she has a lot of pride..so i figured having a girl answer would push her away.
Like I said....you need to be as brutal with her as possible, or get a new phone number. Having someone else answer it is not going to get rid of her. TRUST ME....I HAVE BEEN THERE.
Old 07-21-2008, 12:16 PM
Drifting

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Don't mean to hate, but sounds like you both are acting like lil kids, although at 20 I wasn't the model of maturity!!!

Right from the start you are texting her and asking her why she didn't text you!! That seems to mean you didn't bother to contact her so why are you asking her why she didn't contact you? Further, answer your own phone man, you should have at least thought there was a chance the call could have been from her so why let another girl answer it?

Overall, sounds like a whole lotta fuss over NOTHING!! Problem could have been solved real easy with you calling her right from the start instead of the whole texting thing.
Old 07-21-2008, 12:20 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Will Y.
No- we were probably worse, but old age has made us forget most of it... We relive most of it here in D&R.
I guess. I just never really played the games. If I liked someone, I told her....If I was looking for something casual, I told her. If she showed signs of looking for more, I reaccessed my feelings, and if I didn't feel the same, I broke it off. And if I broke up with someone, we usually stayed broken up.
Old 07-21-2008, 12:39 PM
Keeping emos out of

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
And for love of GOD, why the F**K can't you answer your phone if it's private? If you don't want to talk to the person on the other end, then hang up. It's not like you answer the phone, someone says...."DOPE, WE GOT YOUR ASS," and men repel from a helicoptor.

I don't see the importance of giving someone else the phone to answer. Are you really that important? Oh well....maybe it's just me.
Naw, it's not just you. If the phone number was private and you didn't feel like answering why didn't you just let it go to voicemail instead of giving it to someone else to answer?
Old 07-21-2008, 12:40 PM
I'M BACK!!!

Originally Posted by Rock2534
Don't mean to hate, but sounds like you both are acting like lil kids, although at 20 I wasn't the model of maturity!!!

Right from the start you are texting her and asking her why she didn't text you!! That seems to mean you didn't bother to contact her so why are you asking her why she didn't contact you? Further, answer your own phone man, you should have at least thought there was a chance the call could have been from her so why let another girl answer it?

Overall, sounds like a whole lotta fuss over NOTHING!! Problem could have been solved real easy with you calling her right from the start instead of the whole texting thing.
i didnt necessarily text her "why havent you texted me all day?" i actually wrote something along the lines of "hey, haven't heard from you all day. you must be busy with family, get bak to me when u can." and the night before she told me she would text me the following day to see if we could hang out. i didnt hear form her and it was already 10pm, so i sent her a text. gosh, maybe i should have added more details to avoid confusion. i didnt want my post to be long though.
Old 07-21-2008, 12:43 PM
I'M BACK!!!

i don't play games with anyone. i told her right fomr the start that i wasn't looking for anything serious. i also told her that i didnt want a gf and could not, would not, guarantee her anything. she was fine with that and that's why shes frustrating me with this nonsense. i guess you guys are right about the phone thing, should have answered myself..but i was in the middle of some hookah and a strawberry smoothie..lol.
Old 07-21-2008, 12:46 PM
Team Owner

i don't play games with anyone. i told her right fomr the start that i wasn't looking for anything serious. i also told her that i didnt want a gf and could not, would not, guarantee her anything. she was fine with that and that's why shes frustrating me with this nonsense. i guess you guys are right about the phone thing, should have answered myself..but i was in the middle of some hookah and a strawberry smoothie..lol.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not accusing of stringing along this chick.

Definitely start letting shit go to VM instead of having someone else answer it. It will avoid situations like this one, and it will probably give the ex a hint to leave you alone.
Old 07-21-2008, 12:48 PM
Team Owner

i didnt necessarily text her "why havent you texted me all day?" i actually wrote something along the lines of "hey, haven't heard from you all day. you must be busy with family, get bak to me when u can." and the night before she told me she would text me the following day to see if we could hang out. i didnt hear form her and it was already 10pm, so i sent her a text. gosh, maybe i should have added more details to avoid confusion. i didnt want my post to be long though.
This is my problem with texting. I feel its a great way of saying...."Hey, I'm thinking about you, but not enough to call." It also allows someone to ignore the whole issue. I didn't really date much in the texting era, so I guess I just don't get it. I always just picked up the phone and called.
Old 07-21-2008, 12:58 PM
I'M BACK!!!

This is my problem with texting. I feel its a great way of saying...."Hey, I'm thinking about you, but not enough to call." It also allows someone to ignore the whole issue. I didn't really date much in the texting era, so I guess I just don't get it. I always just picked up the phone and called.
well the only reason i text this girl is because her parents are very nosy when she receives phone calls. plus its less of a hassle..sometimes i just dont feel like talking to her because im somewhere noisy or something.
Old 07-21-2008, 12:59 PM
I got the Shifts

Received 230 Likes on 163 Posts
texting+important issues=problems. lose the girl, and lose your jelousy games
Old 07-21-2008, 01:06 PM
WDP- lovin' every minute!

lol

ever heard of DR . PHIL son .... give me 20 bucks and ill give you some advice mija!! que no seas MANDILON GUEY!!!! agarrate los huevos, sea hombre!! as george lopez would say ....... MAAAAASSSSS PUTOOOOOOOOO!!!! LMAO!!!!! :theghey:
Old 07-21-2008, 01:10 PM
I'M BACK!!!

Originally Posted by phee
texting+important issues=problems. lose the girl, and lose your jelousy games
huh? im not playing ANY jealousy games.
Old 07-21-2008, 01:10 PM
I'M BACK!!!

Originally Posted by cali2.5tl
ever heard of DR . PHIL son .... give me 20 bucks and ill give you some advice mija!! que no seas MANDILON GUEY!!!! agarrate los huevos, sea hombre!! as george lopez would say ....... MAAAAASSSSS PUTOOOOOOOOO!!!! LMAO!!!!! :theghey:
and as always luis..you come with some :ghey: advice...no soy mandilon! chick is getting dropped todayyy!!
Old 07-21-2008, 01:17 PM
Drifting

Fuck that shit. . .I ain't got time for that
Old 07-21-2008, 01:29 PM
I'M BACK!!!

Originally Posted by JT Money
Fuck that shit. . .I ain't got time for that

Exactly, i told her i dont have time for her drama. and told her i would call her when im off work and not busy.
Old 07-21-2008, 02:30 PM
Racer

Young and dumb, he will learn the tricks of the trade eventually....You don't let another girl answer the phone. U got to stay low key, if yo don't want to talk then don't answer the phone. I don't answer blocked numbers at all. Why did u text her if you didn't want to be bothered in the first place...I agree you both were playing games
Old 07-21-2008, 02:34 PM
Racer

I love texting because I can do other things at the same time, as opposed to giving someone my undivided attention. I can hold a conversation with the boys and see what my girl is up too. I hate talking on the phone 4 a long time it just gets boring after awhile, I would much rather be face to face when having a conversation.
Old 07-21-2008, 02:42 PM
Drifting

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Its all good , I guess the point of my rambling is that all of the confusion can be avoided by just calling in the first place, a 1 min call can replace a shit load of texts. I used to send a million texts myself, so I speak from experience.
Old 07-21-2008, 02:53 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by stic2it
I love texting because I can do other things at the same time, as opposed to giving someone my undivided attention. I can hold a conversation with the boys and see what my girl is up too. I hate talking on the phone 4 a long time it just gets boring after awhile, I would much rather be face to face when having a conversation.
Thanks for proving my point...."Hey honey, I'm thinking of you, but not enough to call you. Might I tap that ass later, or will you be with the ex-boyfriend who took the time to call?"

Don't get me wrong, texting has it's place, but it is not a great way to make a relationship work.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:44 PM
Oh Hullow

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
^^i think once the relationship is established there's not much harm in texting a little more often.... you know, once youre in that comfort zone and not still "getting to know each other" ... but a phone call now and then is always nice.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:54 PM
Team Owner

Received 105 Likes on 69 Posts
Quit being a pansy, and pick up your own calls. Private or not.
Old 07-21-2008, 11:20 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Thanks for proving my point...."Hey honey, I'm thinking of you, but not enough to call you. Might I tap that ass later, or will you be with the ex-boyfriend who took the time to call?"

Don't get me wrong, texting has it's place, but it is not a great way to make a relationship work.
Ravi, you gotta step outta the cave more often man! I can't believe you are comparing communicating the nuances of a relationship, with casual texting. There is nothing wrong with texting, unless the INTENT is to do it to avoid talking to someone because you can't handle communicating up close and personal. But just texting brief messages? It's called SMS, short message service, for a reason dude.

It also saves minutes for those people who are counting them. Why call her and say I will be home in 5 minutes when I can text her? And stuff like "thinking of you" and "hope you are having a great day" and "call you soon" are just the sort of messages that texting is good for! Sweet nothings and quick notes! Your examples are too extreme and are not what its about. You don't have to be a teen to text dude. Doctors, lawyers, mothers, fathers, well...everybody who understands and embraces technology, and has the capability, does it!

Step outside the box manggg!

Now, for the rest of the shit...why does it make a difference who he has answer the phone if he don't give a damn about the girl people? You guys are acting like this is his main lady or something! Have you never dated more than one chick before? I'm laughing like shit at you people that keep asking him why doesn't he just tell her how he feels! He doesn't give a fuck about her that's why! LOL! If it was his main girl, I am sure he would. But he is not in love with this girl! SHE made it her mission to try to change his mind. He is like whatever, or rather he should be. I'm not saying he should mistreat her, but if she gets her feeling hurt, that's her fault. I wouldn't switch my groove up for a woman I don't care about either.

Damn, you guys are one size fits all huh man? You give the same advice for a piece of ass on the side, that you give for a gf or wife! Recognize the difference between the two before you jump on the man!

To tell you the truth, the only thing I feel he is doing wrong is allowing the girl to sweat him if he told her that was all they were going to be. If I'm just fucking a girl, I could care less what she thinks. I don't owe her shit, and definitely not any explanations. She wouldn't be dramatizing me and frustrating me either. I would just kick her to the curb. Now he said he would do that, so if he hangs on, then it's "feelings", but until then, damn ya'll...chill. LOL!
Old 07-22-2008, 07:41 AM
Team Owner

^^^^

I agree with what you said. I didn't mean that it is a horrible means of communication. Hell, I use it to talk to my wife all the time. But it's more for "Get Milk," or "ETA" type conversations. And for the occational "How's the day" type crap.

But IMO, if you haven't spoken to someone all day and you "really" want to know how they are doing, then call. I guess that's just me. I have the same issue at work with people that will shoot e-mails back and forth for 2 hours dealing with something that would have been done in a 5 minute phone call. So I guess that's also a big reason I don't like it as a primary means of communication.
Old 07-22-2008, 07:43 AM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by darksom1
To tell you the truth, the only thing I feel he is doing wrong is allowing the girl to sweat him if he told her that was all they were going to be. If I'm just fucking a girl, I could care less what she thinks. I don't owe her shit, and definitely not any explanations. She wouldn't be dramatizing me and frustrating me either. I would just kick her to the curb. Now he said he would do that, so if he hangs on, then it's "feelings", but until then, damn ya'll...chill. LOL!

Quick Reply: chick is driving me nuts!!!1