Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Can a relationship work if the sex stops???

Old 05-02-2007 | 05:54 PM
contrarian in fashion

Question Can a relationship work if the sex stops???

aiite... heres the deal...

im talkin to my homie and he was telling me "damn homie.. i need to get laid!".

i looked at him like ... and asked "dont u have a gf??? "

he went on to tell me that he hasnt had any sex with her in over a year! i wondered why the hell he was still with her if she didnt want to do it anymore. my homie (poor guy got blue balls now or something) said that she didnt want to do it anymore and that she would rather wait till they were married! They have had sex before this (this i know, cause i kinda walked in on em once).

the poor guy is losing his mind now and wants to do it with his gf but she still wont let up! i told him nothing good would come of this. he doesnt suspect her of cheating on him or anything.... she just doesnt want to do it!

(hes on the fone with her rite now! LOL!....Shhhhhhhhh.....hes asking her again...)

ok... she said "is that all u think about??? do u think that a relationship is based on sex alone??? why cant u just respect my desicion???" (speaker fone FTW!)

alright my trusty AZ relationship counselors... what do u think about what she said and is doing?? what would u guys do in this situation???

personally... i dont think a relationship is just based on sex alone... but it does play a biiiig part in it! its especially hard for a guy to just STOP having sex once u get him started on it... we're like PRINGLES DAMN IT!.... once we pop... we cant stop!

Last edited by PimpCL23; 05-02-2007 at 05:59 PM.
Old 05-02-2007 | 05:58 PM
Race Director

Whats her race/ethnicity. Yes it does matter.

In my opinion, if the physical aspect is not there, the relationship will def. suffer.
Old 05-02-2007 | 05:59 PM
contrarian in fashion

Originally Posted by RMATIC09
Whats her race/ethnicity. Yes it does matter.

In my opinion, if the physical aspect is not there, the relationship will def. suffer.

they're Indian....

been together for a lil over 2 yrs
Old 05-02-2007 | 06:16 PM
Just dial 1911

So, are they getting married? Sounds like a ploy on her part to get him to commit. Lame.
Old 05-02-2007 | 06:34 PM
ALi G in the House!

man if they had sex before..then they should do it again..its not like shes a virgin or something..

this reminds me of that sex joke.. where the guy takes the girl shopping and tells her she can buy anything she wants, and when they go to the register to pay, he tells her he doesn't feel like paying, but she should just hold it or he has a headache or something...i know i just killed the joke but you get the picture..

tell her to give up the poon or you'll go elsewhere..she has emotional needs, he has physical..ask her what if he decides that he doesn't want to have feelings for her until they get married..WTF is that! it's hand in hand
Old 05-02-2007 | 06:48 PM
Racer

No.

If you stop feeding a dog at home it will find food elsewhere....
Old 05-02-2007 | 06:52 PM
Instructor

I always thought the reason for a relationship was gaurenteed sex with the comfort of knowing your dick wont fall off.

Guess I should start double wrapping and move on to hookers
Old 05-02-2007 | 06:52 PM
Team Owner

I'm not an expert on relationships in Indian culture, but I can say that this would not fly for me.
Old 05-02-2007 | 07:15 PM
Team Owner

I could understand if they haven't had sex from the start. But damn, to give it up and then cut him off is just plain wrong. Terminate relationship. In fact, I bet she cut him off because she is jumping on some other cawk, and just keeping your friend around to spend his money.
Old 05-02-2007 | 08:26 PM
deal with it

IN OVER A YEAR.....there something wrong there....maybe your friend isn't telling you something....what is the desicion that she made.....because if its not to have sex until she gets married....which is weird to just happen all of a sudden.....than we have a different situation....
Old 05-02-2007 | 08:35 PM
Kenpachi Teichou

That sounds kind of odd to me but I can understand how hard it is to just drop something like that. I would advise him to leave her, take some time for himself and then move on to a girl that cares about his physical needs.
Old 05-02-2007 | 08:46 PM
contrarian in fashion

Originally Posted by dreem1er
IN OVER A YEAR.....there something wrong there....maybe your friend isn't telling you something....what is the desicion that she made.....because if its not to have sex until she gets married....which is weird to just happen all of a sudden.....than we have a different situation....
yup.... OVER A YEAR!

they had their ups and downs during that time... but still... no man should be put thru this kind of torture.

He does plan and want to marry her but if they are to be married in the future, why not just continue to do till then!?!?!?

He told me he really doesnt wanna cheat on her cause he loves the hell outta her but this kinda thing reaaalllyyyy is pushing the envelope
Old 05-02-2007 | 08:47 PM
Race Director

I bet relgious people got a hold of her. (although dont get me wrong relgion can be good I consider myself a christain)

I also agree with everyone if they never had sex in the first place you cant miss what you dont have type of thing but to start and just stop is kind of weird. A lot of people are happy waiting till marriage but normally they are virgins to begin with so there is something not totally right there.
Old 05-02-2007 | 08:47 PM
contrarian in fashion

Originally Posted by gdfthr
I always thought the reason for a relationship was gaurenteed sex with the comfort of knowing your dick wont fall off.

Guess I should start double wrapping and move on to hookers
so... is it true if u dont use it... u lose it???

LOL

when... or should i say if he does have sex with her.. itll probably only last about a min and its gonna be like Scary Movie when that dude let loose a HUUUUUUUUGE load on that girl and sent her flying across the room!
Old 05-02-2007 | 08:52 PM
contrarian in fashion

Originally Posted by Trackruner228
I bet relgious people got a hold of her. (although dont get me wrong relgion can be good I consider myself a christain)

I also agree with everyone if they never had sex in the first place you cant miss what you dont have type of thing but to start and just stop is kind of weird. A lot of people are happy waiting till marriage but normally they are virgins to begin with so there is something not totally right there.
yea... i agree with u on the part that if they never did it to begin with then he wouldnt be calling PALMela all the time! LOL... but to cut someone off like that is just wrong IMO.

i just hope the next time i see him he doesnt me
Old 05-02-2007 | 08:58 PM
contrarian in fashion

Originally Posted by dreem1er
thats it!

she doesnt wanna do it till shes married.... and they werent planning to do that for another 2 YEARS!
Old 05-02-2007 | 11:12 PM

hahah, i have a friend in this same situation was well. i feel bad for him cause if my gf was putting out and then all of a sudden stopped, id probably kick her to the curb
Old 05-02-2007 | 11:59 PM
contrarian in fashion

Originally Posted by Mizouse
hahah, i have a friend in this same situation was well. i feel bad for him cause if my gf was putting out and then all of a sudden stopped, id probably kick her to the curb
u need a gf first dude! LOL!!! Just kiddin man!!
Old 05-03-2007 | 12:14 AM
contrarian in fashion

hmmmm....

we should get a female opinion in here too... i would like to hear what they would say about this matter
Old 05-03-2007 | 01:18 AM
Safety Car

sounds like the relationship went downhill a long time ago

maybe she wasn't satisfied with the sex & gave up? I dunno...
Old 05-03-2007 | 01:25 AM
Go Giants

The girl is an idiot...She is supposed to wait until they are married to stop having sex with him.....
Old 05-03-2007 | 01:47 AM
beware of perverts

Female here...

I agree that it is wrong of her to cut him off all of a sudden and it could be some of the things below.

1) She's insecure and wants to know how much he loves her and to see if he can hold out to prove it. (This is the man she wants to marry, so she wants to be sure).

2) It seems as though she wants to get married sooner then they planned and is forcing him to do so. (Faster they get married, the sooner he gets laid).

In my opinion, a year is too long to go without...I would've been gone a long time ago. Emotional connection is one thing, but BOTH men and women have physical needs which need to be satisfied in a timely manner.
Old 05-03-2007 | 05:28 AM
Three Wheelin'

Something must of happened in the relationship not to have sex in the past year. Most women want sex just as much as the man. But if she doesnt feel secure or confident in the relationship that feeeling could go away quickly, which it sounds like it has.
Or maybe the sex got boring for her...tell your friend to surprise her with a nice evening or something (shock value)! and that could change things around for him.
Or your friend and his GF have been together so long that she has actually lost the physical attraction to him (one reason for not giving it up) and only has an emotional connection to him, kind of like a best friend
Old 05-03-2007 | 06:54 AM
Terigan...

Maybe she's just one of those individuals that isn't interested in it anymore (I believe there is a medical term for it) and instead of letting him know the truth she's putting up this front to not lose him.
Old 05-03-2007 | 07:08 AM
Three Wheelin'

Maybe shes a closet lesbian
Old 05-03-2007 | 07:11 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by Whiskers
The girl is an idiot...She is supposed to wait until they are married to stop having sex with him.....

Since they already had sex whats she's doing is wrong. I could however understand if they never had sex and she made it clear from the get go.

Has he at least asked for oral or manual gratification?
Old 05-03-2007 | 07:22 AM
Terigan...

Originally Posted by dom
Since they already had sex whats she's doing is wrong.
Yet another reason people cheat and prostitution still exists.

It's about giving stuff in relationships:

Women give up the punani
Men give up your manhood and money

DEAL!
Old 05-03-2007 | 09:32 AM
Nom Nom Nom Nom

No
Old 05-03-2007 | 09:38 AM
Missing My CL-S

how old are they?
Old 05-03-2007 | 10:04 AM
The Boss

I can understand if this is a religious belief. However, if the sex stopped because she feels like not having sex and should only have sex after marriage, then that's an individuality issue.
It is easier for a woman to not have sex at all than a man. As a girlfriend, she should know what "her man's needs are." With my wifey, she started off "no sex till marriage" and that only lasted so long. In a relationship, you need to compromise. If your friend feels it's utterly important for her to have sex with him, then she should do it for him. If not, then the relationship shouldn't exist.
Old 05-03-2007 | 10:18 AM
contrarian in fashion

Originally Posted by SG81
how old are they?

i told him ur responses and he agrees with u all. he was crakkin up on the funny ones! he said "he needed that!" LOL
Old 05-03-2007 | 10:21 AM
contrarian in fashion

Originally Posted by BoostedJack
I can understand if this is a religious belief. However, if the sex stopped because she feels like not having sex and should only have sex after marriage, then that's an individuality issue.
It is easier for a woman to not have sex at all than a man. As a girlfriend, she should know what "her man's needs are." With my wifey, she started off "no sex till marriage" and that only lasted so long. In a relationship, you need to compromise. If your friend feels it's utterly important for her to have sex with him, then she should do it for him. If not, then the relationship shouldn't exist.
if she felt that way.... then she shouldnt have done it with him in the first place....rite????
Old 05-03-2007 | 10:33 AM
The hair says it all

This is what his marriage will be like. If he doesn't it like it, hes dating the wrong girl. There is no reasonable explanation for what she is doing sine they have already done the deed.
Old 05-03-2007 | 10:41 AM
contrarian in fashion

Originally Posted by joerockt
So, are they getting married? Sounds like a ploy on her part to get him to commit. Lame.
They both want to get married... and he has no problem with commitment. Actually... i caught him on my computer lookin at Robins Bros.com (the engagment ring store) so i know hes all for it.

its pretty messed up IMO. if they do plan to get married in the future.... what does it matter if they CONTINUE to do it now or after marriage? just as long as they dont have any kids before they get married... i dont see what the problem is.

Originally Posted by dom
Since they already had sex whats she's doing is wrong. I could however understand if they never had sex and she made it clear from the get go.

Has he at least asked for oral or manual gratification?
Manual gratification??... shooot... he mite as well himself off.....
Oral? i asked him bout that too... her response to him was "sex is sex... oral or not"
Old 05-03-2007 | 10:47 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by PimpCL23

Manual gratification??... shooot... he mite as well himself off.....
Oral? i asked him bout that too... her response to him was "sex is sex... oral or not"

Getting from a girl is better than doing it yourself. As for the oral, thats taking things too far. At minimum she should be giving him oral. He should seriously think twice about this relationship. It won't get much better once their married.
Old 05-03-2007 | 10:56 AM
contrarian in fashion

Originally Posted by dom
Getting from a girl is better than doing it yourself. As for the oral, thats taking things too far. At minimum she should be giving him oral. He should seriously think twice about this relationship. It won't get much better once their married.
YAY!! post 4,000!!! ima post whore!!

but back to the subject....

im reading all of these responses to him.... i think hes starting to get depressed. poor guy....
Old 05-03-2007 | 11:04 AM
Go Giants

he was crakkin up on the funny ones!

i think hes starting to get depressed

Old 05-03-2007 | 11:37 AM
fap fap fap

if she acting this way now it'll be worse after they get married
Old 05-03-2007 | 11:45 AM
Three Wheelin'

Run for the hills!!! 23 is way to young for the sex life to be dulling already
Old 05-03-2007 | 12:30 PM
contrarian in fashion

Originally Posted by MikeCLS6
Run for the hills!!! 23 is way to young for the sex life to be dulling already

Quick Reply: Can a relationship work if the sex stops???