Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Alright, I got a little problem...(LONG STORY)

Old 12-03-2004, 10:16 PM
friend of fast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well my mother seems to be taking the matter in her own hands and trying to set me up. you know how awkward that is when your mom and another mom go...wouldn't ivonne and mike go perfectly together and they proceed to plan your wedding and the rest of your life for you. things have been great lately. working out is going great and so is the business...so where are these "right" kind of girls? where are they hiding?
Old 12-03-2004, 10:38 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 71 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by FunkeeTown
well my mother seems to be taking the matter in her own hands and trying to set me up. you know how awkward that is when your mom and another mom go...wouldn't ivonne and mike go perfectly together and they proceed to plan your wedding and the rest of your life for you. things have been great lately. working out is going great and so is the business...so where are these "right" kind of girls? where are they hiding?

underneath some desks
Old 12-04-2004, 06:40 AM
EVO IX MR

Holy drama Batman...............move on dude, before they make a soap opera out of your life.
Old 12-04-2004, 10:55 AM
friend of fast

do u think i could get a out of it though? maybe sell the rights to nbc? i bet someone on this board already passed this off as a movie idea to a major network. starring heather locklear!
Old 12-06-2004, 11:51 PM
Registered Abuser of VTEC

Received 115 Likes on 84 Posts
Originally Posted by sasha
underneath some desks
You may be more right than you think. Try the academic girls!
Old 12-07-2004, 12:25 AM
friend of fast

those "academic" types are usually crazy when it comes to bedroom fun. they seem all quiet and to themselves when they're in class and the library but when the clothes come off it's like that girl from band camp! WHAT"S MY NAME BITCH???
Old 12-07-2004, 12:38 AM
Registered Abuser of VTEC

Received 115 Likes on 84 Posts
those "academic" types are usually crazy when it comes to bedroom fun. they seem all quiet and to themselves when they're in class and the library but when the clothes come off it's like that girl from band camp! WHAT"S MY NAME BITCH???
Ok I'll give you that much. I didn't know that! (no experience)
Old 12-21-2004, 02:38 AM
friend of fast

well i started to date again and i'm happier than ever. occasionally receiving text messages from my ex saying...hey come over tonight or i miss you. anyway, it took 6 weeks and a great rebound girl to get over this one. i thought it was gonna be worse. thanks mom for taking me in. i'm outta the nest. yeeeehaaaa!
Old 12-22-2004, 01:54 AM
Pro

well i started to date again and i'm happier than ever. occasionally receiving text messages from my ex saying...hey come over tonight or i miss you. anyway, it took 6 weeks and a great rebound girl to get over this one. i thought it was gonna be worse. thanks mom for taking me in. i'm outta the nest. yeeeehaaaa!
great job dude!!..and that's what moms are for!! besides breastfeeding!!
Old 12-22-2004, 08:12 AM
If He Dies...He Dies

yeah, that's some ish!!!!

Glad to see you made it out ok.

does your ex still try to call you?

I had an ex-girl who thought she was ready for a relationship, but wasn't. So, in the end she ended scratching up my first car in June '02. And she still thought we were going to get back together in the fall '02. I honestly didn't want to let her so, I called her up in Feb '03 and tried to get her back, but she said she was dating someone else. I tried everything to get her back, no success. Then, after no contact since about May '03, she calls me out of the blue at midnite in Aug '03 telling me she never should have been with dude and that she wants us to become friends. How crazy is that? After all I did to try to get her back, and she thought all she could do is just waltz back in no questions asked. needless to say, I told her I can't be her friend. Haven't heard from her since.
Old 12-23-2004, 12:53 AM
friend of fast

well , yeah, all my friends tell me she's still hung up on me and that she misses me. and you know i miss her occasionally but i saw no change in her. she still hangs around the same people, her new boyfriend hates the fact that she passes out all the time from too much drinking, and she gained weight from all that. i mean if she called me that she is in therapy for her psycho behavior and drinking and she found a new job and she's supporting herself and she stopped being crazy then maybe i would give her the benefit of the doubt. but what would i come back to...more sleepless nights? no thank you. 2005 is gonna be great for me i just feel it. this new girl and i are gonna go to a party on new years and start my life all over again. i guess just how momma used to say... don't jump into the same river twice. there's some truth in that.