Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Alright, I got a little problem...(LONG STORY)

Old 10-31-2004, 04:24 AM
friend of fast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alright, I got a little problem...(LONG STORY)

Anyway, I love all the members of this board and I truly respect everyone's opinion. I really need help on this matter though. And, surprise surprise, (fanfare) this is a girl matter. I always tend to keep these kind of things to myself, I usually vent to my friend Derek about it but it's 4 am and he's asleep and can't help me. So here goes...

I have a girlfriend named Lauren. She and I met at Baylor U. and after I left Waco she had another year left. We started dating and it's been 3 years and 2 months today. I was a really wild college kid and I couldn't get enough women. I actually, "got with" 3 of Lauren's sorority sisters before I even dated her in college. We were booty-calling eachother for a long time (1.5 years) before we even started to date. So you can say we've known eachother for about 5 years total. Anyway, in college she knew she wasn't my only booty call and she knew I had a girlfriend and she still came over anyway. But that was college, we've all had done stuff we weren't proud of. So then I moved to Fort Worth after school and started working while talking to Lauren about seriously dating her. We started to date but a part of me wasn't really completely ready for a commitment but I did it anyway. Anyway, things got a little hectic and I cheated on her to try to see if I was ready for a steady girl. I found out I was. (after cheating though, please don't hate me for it I was only 22). So we talked about her moving here and living with me after she graduated and I said: Okay. Let's do it. We found a quaint little apartment and things have been going okay. She started working really hard and was always depressed. She would come home and go to sleep during the week and during the weekend she would abuse alcohol and just get crazy and pass out. I stayed by her side because I wanted her to live with me and I thought she was working so hard and I needed to help her. She started to worry me a little. So then we talked about her quitting her job. And she did because it was too demanding. On the same day she wrecks her car. So I'm like, man this girl has got a black cloud over her head. But being a good person that I am I spent 7500 bucks buying her a used jetta to just get around in. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!
So I find out from her friends that she is really miserable with me and that she just wants to kill herself sometimes. That's after me spending a good 8 months trying to cheer her up and staying with her home every day to make sure she stays positive. Two weeks later we go to Cancun Mexico and there my trustworty buddies spill their guts about what I did behind her back when she was still in college. Outraged, she faced me about it and told me that I'm an asshole and all this. I was like, woman, that was so long ago that I don't even remember when or how exactly it happened and it will never happen again. The guy who fed her all the info, plus many other lies, was just getting out of a 4 year relationship with a girl and he was all crying about it himself. His name is Casey. I think he was just getting back at someone. Regardless after my Cancun trip being ruined we get home. Things settle down for about 3 weeks when I find out from Casey's ex girlfriend who he's been trying to get over that my girl has been getting with him behind my back. I didn't believe her and then she played me a recording of my girlfriend telling one of her friends what she did. This hit me so hard that I didn't even listen to the whole thing. I went apeshit. Anyone would. Broke a door in my bedroom and called her names and all that shit. After all, we've been together for almost 3 years and lived together for 1 year. who the fuck cheats on someone after that long? right? So of course she denied it, and i played her the tape. What was really fucked up, is that the Jetta that i bought her was in the shop and i had to drive her to work and back everyday because she had no other way of getting around. What was wrong with the jetta you say? she ran a curb going to Casey's house in the middle of the night (yes, in the car that i bought her) and fucked up the transmission. anyway, i didn't find out about her cheating about a week after the trasmission blew...she lied to me about what happened and where she's been...so then, she got a rental car and we were at it again. A lot of past things got thrown around, my past loves, my past booty calls...she even accused me of having illegitimate children but oh well...so we made up. I felt bad that I cheated as well, even if it was years ago...and I wasn't completely without sin. we found another car for her to drive and things took off. UNTIL TONIGHT...
Casey shows up at a party that I was attending. He brings his loser friends. Him and I share a common friend named Brad, he's a backstabbing son of a bitch and tries to play both sides. he just creates drama. So anyway, I'm all feeling like this is MY HOUSE!!! ya know, my mom's there partying with her new boyfriend, my landlord is there, a bunch of my clients, my girlfriend. So Brad calls Casey and invites him to this party. I go fucking crazy...not only was I wearing a "super sperm" outfit that was all white with fake biceps and quads to make me look strong but I was on about 15 jello shots, and 4 beers. So I'm like, I'm gonna talk to the host and have her tell him to leave. So he tells her, Brad invited me. I'm like, Brad can't invite you to someone else's party...BS. So I get in this guys face and he's all acting like he's got a right to be there...so i tell him: dude, get your fucking squad and get the fuck out...how many people have to tell u to leave? so he's like...I can't leave because a couple of my buddies are getting beer...I'm like...great then tell them that you're leaving..they can fucking stay. So then, I was like...dude, what is your problem with me? I never did anything to you and all u do is talk behind my back like a little bitch...i'm sorry about your ex gf and she ain't coming back cuz she's a hoe loving on someone else...i'm like, leave my girl alone. and he's like, didn't you listen to the tape? she wanted me. I was like...dude, you're too ugly for anyone to want you, you sorrry ass piece of shit, get the fuck outta here. (he really is ugly, i don't know what my girl wanted with him) So he leaves, and stands by his car for like 30 minutes. Meanwhile people are starting to notice this giant sperm getting rowdy. My boys are by my side and they're like, mike you're drunk what are you doing? I'm like...dude, I need to set this straight. So then, I turn to Brad and call him out on bringing Casey out to the party and I'm like dude, you're either his friend or mine. He's like, you don't mean that mike, you're drunk. I'm like...like hell I don't mean it pussy, stop starting shit. I shove him. He takes his tall glass of beer and splatters it on my chest. So I go up to him and smack his head from the side. couldn't get a punch in cuz he was moving too fast back...so then he runs off after I chase him and want to tackle him. So they all leave. So anyway, I'm getting in the car with my boys and we leave my gf at the party and go for like 45 minutes to check out some bars. Meanwhile, I left my cell phone at home and I was like, whoa what a night. My gf apparently couldn't get a hold of me, I called her from another phone 4 times, left 2 messages and she said she never got them. anyway, we get back to the party and everyone's gone. i call my gf she ain't picking up. so i'm like, let's go find her car. so we drive downtown and see her car parked almost next to casey's car. i call her again no answer. we decide to sit out and wait on them. here they all come, brad, casey, my gf and her friend and some other guy. i'm like, slut, you're not supposed to talk to someone you just cheated on me with and walk to your car with someone i just almost beat up on the same night, or like ever. so she blamed it on me not being there for her yada yada yada. i drive her and her friend home and she's yelling at me because i put my foot down. I was like, I thought you were never gonna talk to them again...i'm not so what the hell? she was like...i couldn't get a hold of you. crying. so i took her car, her spare keys and keys to my car and took her friend home. after coming back, i was like,
all calm and said wow, what a night, and tried to understand what happened. it's 4 a.m. her phone vibrates and it's a message. i'm like who is it? she's like...oh it's my friend zeke...(he's gay) he's always paging me...and then i'm like...gimme the fucking phone. so after ripping it out of her kung fu grip (she was wasted) I found out it was none other than Casey who was paging her. I was like, bitch he has got some fucking nerve. so i'm like...leaving his this nasty message on the aswering machine and i call her a fucking liar to her face. she's crying and blames it all on me. she said she paged him to ask where I was. i was like...you were never ever supposed to talk to him again? i don't page my ex girlfriends trying to find out where you are? so I broke her phone and told her to go to hell. So here I am typing this message to ya'll. I know it seems like a book. But I need to know what the hell I am to think here. I am seriously trying to get over her cheating on me and then she lies to me in my own house and my own bed about who is fucking paging her in the middle of the night. It just all seems to shady for my liking. Do I want to marry someone like this? I mean what the fuck? So i'm in a little bit of trouble here, i'm getting punished for a couple nights of pleasure from 2 years ago and I don't understand why she keeps doing that. I think I just need to pack up my losses and leave. But i've known her for so long and I love her a lot and care for her like she was my family or something. Somehow, I don't believe she is really like this...or am I just naive? I had never had anyone cheat on me before and I always did the cheating so I know the Lord is getting the score even. I apologized to him already and I apologized to the gf's that I did emotional harm to in the past...so what the hell am I to do? she claims she didn't fuck him but he claims they did. Is my girl a fucking liar or what? HELP ME. Mike
Old 10-31-2004, 04:25 AM
friend of fast

oh yeah and pity rep points not needed...but welcome
Old 10-31-2004, 05:07 AM
i like orange juice

i cant believe i read that....but.......shes full of shit...you shouldnt marry someone like that..especially with the poeple she hangs around with......just let her go
Old 10-31-2004, 06:28 AM
Changin bulbs since '73

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts
due....get the fuck out. You guys are in the worst relationship EVER!!! You are both acting crazy. I know you are pissed and probably feel despair....but end it now. this relationship is terminal. This girl sounds like she has issues. And....you look like you are starting to develop some. There is no respect for one and another....and once that is gone....it is over. Save yourself the frickin heartache.
Old 10-31-2004, 06:29 AM
Changin bulbs since '73

and...as fa as marriage......if you guys are like this before you get married.....what happens once the gloves come off after marriatge? You'll be even worse. And do you really want to spend the rest of your life living like ths?
Old 10-31-2004, 07:01 AM
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
kick her to the fucking curb and start over. you cant repair something like that. she obviously doesnt love you or respect you, and if you forgive her, shes just going to play you like a fool.

and take your car back.. dont let her have it.

just kick her to the curb, with no car and tell her have a nice fucking life, and let casey deal with her.. cause shell probably cheat on him too.

Also, you let your emotions and alcohol get to you. While Brad probably shouldnt have brought casey to the party, you used brad as a convienient scapegoat to take your anger out on, and you probably made a huge ass out of yourself at the party. just something to think about
Old 10-31-2004, 07:09 AM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
Dump the cum guzzling hose beast.
Old 10-31-2004, 08:22 AM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

You'll feel a huge weight lifted off your chest once you get rid of her. Don't be that nice guy anymore and keep supporting her financially. This ho wants to have her cake and eat it too? She has to make up her mind, fuck around with Casey or be faithful and let you take care of her. You're getting screwed either way because even if she remains faithful, she's a financial burden on you. Dump her and kick her out as soon as possible. If this Casey guy is that much into her, let him support her. Go out there and find yourself another girl, you'll feel so much better when you do. When you do find another girl, this story need never be told to her. Keep everything positive and have a good time.
Old 10-31-2004, 08:26 AM
Masshole

Originally Posted by 1killercls
Dump the cum guzzling hose beast.
How do you really feel, Bill.
Old 10-31-2004, 08:42 AM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
Old 10-31-2004, 09:40 AM
*~ i am a girl ~*

Originally Posted by Loseit
due....get the fuck out. You guys are in the worst relationship EVER!!! You are both acting crazy. I know you are pissed and probably feel despair....but end it now. this relationship is terminal. This girl sounds like she has issues. And....you look like you are starting to develop some. There is no respect for one and another....and once that is gone....it is over. Save yourself the frickin heartache.
my thoughts exactly... she's definitely not worth it.
Old 10-31-2004, 09:42 AM
*~ i am a girl ~*

Originally Posted by FunkeeTown
Meanwhile people are starting to notice this giant sperm getting rowdy.
that's the best line in this whole story
Old 10-31-2004, 10:27 AM
Balla on a Budget

Dude, leave this chick man. Yes it will hurt for some time, but you dont need a girl like that. You will find a chick that wont do that shit to u
Old 10-31-2004, 11:35 AM
friend of fast

so anyway, she told me today that she never lied and that I need to call her if we need to talk. then she packed a suitcase and went over to my friend's house to live for a couple days. I'm moving out too. It's over. You guys are right and thank you for the honest answers. I guess ya'll verdict is 8-0 to leave her. I have the title to my car in my hand. She put up 2100 out of the 9600. so i guess we're gonna sell it and then I'm gonna give her back the 2 grand so she can buy a saturn. what a fucking waste of my time! anyway, i'll update you guys. thanks once again.
Old 10-31-2004, 04:43 PM
Race Director

damm that was a crazy story....dump the bitch and steal her beer. O also, egg casey in the face.
Old 10-31-2004, 06:34 PM
Go Noles!

LEAVE, GO, kick her out, whatever you ahve to do. it was wrong for you to cheat on her in the beginning, but she's REPEATEDLY cheating on you NOW, so toss her ass out. she has no respect for you, and that makes her unworthy of your love and trust. if she truly loved you she wouldn't cheat. (esp. w/ an ugly guy! yuk!).

honestly... i wouldn't ever give another chance if a guy cheated on me, and a guy shouldn't put up with a girl cheating on him. that is wrong, disrespectful, and the most foul thing one can do in a relationship.
Old 10-31-2004, 07:00 PM
Peach Tea

holy shit im copy and pasting this and saving it to my iPAQ so i can read it when im in class or on a plane ride to germany or something.
Old 10-31-2004, 09:25 PM
Beware of leakage

Mike, I agree with the others, this relationship is doomed. It is HER fault man, she is grown, she knows the consequences of what she has done. I can't believe she would be so stupid, after all you have done for her, a place to live, a car, probably more than fair share of gifts.
Let her go man, you're waaaay better off.

Blades says dump her and fawk her mom

Good luck from us Louisiana boys
Old 10-31-2004, 10:18 PM
Peach Tea

i just read the whole thing. get rid of her dude. no better yet, post pics, then i can make my decision.
Old 10-31-2004, 10:41 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 71 Likes on 28 Posts
Sorry to hear about this, Mike. We all mistakes but someone who lies and cheats on you repeatedly out of vengeance is not worth your time.

As much as you love this girl, you have to love yourself too. And if you truly love yourself, you won't allow anyone to treat you like this. What happened is not a good foundation for marriage. You deserve someone better - someone you respect, trust, and can live happily with for the rest of your life. Don't settle for anything less than the best.
Old 10-31-2004, 11:19 PM
Safety Car

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
what a story...go to vegas with your true buds and forget about it all
Old 10-31-2004, 11:24 PM
COME AT ME BRO!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
i went threw the same shit i live with a girl for 3 years dated for 4 and the day befor our 4 year anivers. she drops the bomb oh im seeing some one else. so of course i flip out and so does she like its my faul she had some dudes dick in her. bull shit. so needless to say we dont talk anymore
Old 11-01-2004, 12:45 AM
Instructor

let me tell you something bro, dont let a girl treat you like that. It will be the hardest thing in the workd to let go of her especially beacuse you care about her so much and it will hurt alot. It will take a while to get over but that "does not" mean you wont get over it. Dont stay in go out wit your boys, hell come visit here me and my boys will get you some girls that will take your mind off things. If you dont get out and stay in you'll get depressed and prolly wont eat cause ur too upset, stupid shit liek that. One of my fav movies is "A Bronx Tale" if you have ever seen it, it has one of my favorite lines in a movie. That line is that in your lifetime you only get 3 great women, they come along liek the great fighters like rocky marciano...... I'm sure she isnt your last great one. She def disrespected you bro and do not tolerate that. I mean in some relationships there are obstacles you need to overcome which make the relationshsip stronger, and in some cases make you realize where the realtionship will def end up. In your case brother it leans towards the negatory good buddy it def showed you can do better and to not spend time with her anymore. Im mad tired right now and this might not be makin sense but i got alotta advice i could give ya just not when im so tired......good luck wit everything tho man
Old 11-01-2004, 12:48 AM
friend of fast

yeah, she ran back to the house today to steal the title and spare key to my car. we haven't changed the title to my name yet because the car is like 3 days old. then she cried and told me she will give it back and she just wants me. she talked to her mom too and she told her to give the car back. what a wonderful mess i'm in.
Old 11-01-2004, 12:50 AM
friend of fast

oh yeah and tonight she as acting like nothing happened, calling me baby and shit. the nerve
Old 11-01-2004, 12:52 AM
Instructor

dont put up wit the bullshit bro
Old 11-01-2004, 12:52 AM
Instructor

its all an act just to get in your head
Old 11-01-2004, 05:59 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 71 Likes on 28 Posts
oh yeah and tonight she as acting like nothing happened, calling me baby and shit. the nerve

That's

If she did it more than once, she will do it again. And she's doing it because she knows you love her so much that you will eventually forgive her and take her back. You have been very giving and supportive of her all these years. But she doesn't seem to appreciate your kindness so it's time for you to put your foot down.
Old 11-01-2004, 10:06 AM
minibike wheelie king ;-)

Originally Posted by sasha
That's

If she did it more than once, she will do it again. And she's doing it because she knows you love her so much that you will eventually forgive her and take her back. You have been very giving and supportive of her all these years. But she doesn't seem to appreciate your kindness so it's time for you to put your foot down.
Old 11-01-2004, 10:16 AM
Suzuka Master

yeah, she ran back to the house today to steal the title and spare key to my car. we haven't changed the title to my name yet because the car is like 3 days old. then she cried and told me she will give it back and she just wants me. she talked to her mom too and she told her to give the car back. what a wonderful mess i'm in.
You need to make sure as fuck that you get that car in your name. Now.

After that, do this chick IDB, post pics for us, and kick her to the curb.
Old 11-01-2004, 10:43 AM
The anti-misshift

Originally Posted by ABreece
You need to make sure as fuck that you get that car in your name. Now.

After that, do this chick IDB, post pics for us, and kick her to the curb.
Old 11-01-2004, 06:57 PM
friend of fast

tonight, after work, we were supposed to have a talk at 6:30 and she left me a message that she's not feeling well and that she can't handle this talk and that we need to just cool our guns and So, I called her and said...there is nothing left to talk about, I want to break up...I'm moving out this week. and that's it... I don't think she realizes that after I take all my shit out of the house all she will have is one 20 inch tv and a sqeeky mattress with no frame. I'm even taking the washer and dryer and putting it up on ebay!
what a joke...I've been supporting her stupid habits mentally and financially for waaaay too long. IT'S MIKEY TIME NOW!
Old 11-01-2004, 07:13 PM
Changin bulbs since '73

tonight, after work, we were supposed to have a talk at 6:30 and she left me a message that she's not feeling well and that she can't handle this talk and that we need to just cool our guns and So, I called her and said...there is nothing left to talk about, I want to break up...I'm moving out this week. and that's it... I don't think she realizes that after I take all my shit out of the house all she will have is one 20 inch tv and a sqeeky mattress with no frame. I'm even taking the washer and dryer and putting it up on ebay!
what a joke...I've been supporting her stupid habits mentally and financially for waaaay too long. IT'S MIKEY TIME NOW!
good boy.... and follow thru now.

I will give you rep points in a month from now if you stay strong! :P
Old 11-01-2004, 07:23 PM
Race Director

good for you mike!

she needs a harsh reality check.

dont give in to her, shell pull the female crying shit and saying shes sooo sorry and she never meant to hurt you but she felt all alone and hurt and shes confused.. she didnt know why she did what she did..
shell pull all those lines..

dont even talk to her.. dont give in to her, just kick her to the fucking road.
Old 11-01-2004, 08:24 PM
Suzuka Master

You got your car title signed, right?
Old 11-02-2004, 04:16 AM
Pro

soooooo...which one of you is on medication??? what is up with this story?? I felt like I was reading a harlequin novel gone bad?? You BOTH need serious help...more than this board can give you, Good luck and I will pray for you dude.
Old 11-02-2004, 08:38 AM
Race Director

ha, thats great.
an insult followed by "ill pray for you"
Old 11-02-2004, 09:12 AM
Masshole

Originally Posted by SilviaGTO
ha, thats great.
an insult followed by "ill pray for you"
Old 11-02-2004, 05:07 PM
friend of fast

she's on paxil...the car is in my name...i'm at my mom's new crib. lovin' it
Old 11-02-2004, 06:54 PM
I make Boom Boom in

I agree..kick her to the curb. What type of a girl is she if she keeps hanging around the guy you hate, plus she's telling you one thing and he's telling you another...if she loved you like she says...don't you think she would stay as far away from the chode as possible and be angry at the dude for saying shit about her to ruin ya'll's relationship? What a tw@t.

Oh and paxil might cause suicidal tendencies...but let that chode worry about that.

Quick Reply: Alright, I got a little problem...(LONG STORY)