Your worst "pulled over" story?

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 05:49 PM
A6 and TL

Received 145 Likes on 123 Posts
Your worst "pulled over" story?

I have been pulled over 5 times. The last time which was 2 months ago, I finally got a ticket .

I was late to class going fast on the taconic state parkway. I took my exit and noticed a state trooper coming up fast behind me with his lights on. Caught me with laser doing 83 in a 55. Pretty sure he was on the opposite of the highway and cut across the median to pull me over. Showed me no mercy. 6 points. Luckily I know a trooper who will come to court on my court date and since its my first offence it will get dropped to something stupid like seat belt or parking ticket. I already delayed my court date once I am going to do it two more times before I finally go LOL.

Honestly it took me 5-10 min to find my registration so I guess he was already annoyed by the time I gave him everything. As soon as he pulled me over I rolled my windows down put keys on dash hands on steering wheel. Unfortunately this guy cut me no slack.

What is your worst pulled over story?

Last edited by Aretardedorange; 11-16-2011 at 05:52 PM.
Old 11-16-2011, 06:01 PM
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
lol damn sucks to be you i got stopped in i95 on my way to miami doing 85 in 55. didnt took 10 mins to find my info and i told him i had lost sight of my speed, he let me go..

being honest and admitting you were wrong usually is enough for them give you a warning at the most..
Old 11-16-2011, 06:04 PM
06 Anthracite TL

Received 333 Likes on 257 Posts
What will usually happen (depending on the offense and your driving record) is that you'll meet with the prosecutor prior to your hearing. You will likely have the charge knocked down to 'unsafe vehicle operation'. It may be a 0 point ticket or at least a lesser point ticket, but then you may have to pay a surcharge as well as the fine and court costs. I did this last winter for the 'move over law' violation, so I avoided the points (the fine and surcharge was $389 though). At least this is what's done in NJ, and you can do it twice in a span of 5 years (again, depending on the severity of the offense).
Old 11-16-2011, 06:08 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 166 Likes on 125 Posts
I'm glad to see that your buddy takes his sworn oath to uphold the law seriously. You got a ticket for speeding, fight it if you think you were wronged but to actually come out and say "yeah it's my first offense so I'll just have my state trooper buddy come to court with me and we'll have it dropped to seatbelt or parking ticket" is just flat out wrong.
The following users liked this post:
NBP-UA6 (11-16-2011)
Old 11-16-2011, 06:18 PM
Phmbm12

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts
I went to a pool party featuring ATB with my friends and one of our cars blew a tire bad. I ended up having to take 7 people total home after the pool party. It was a week away from my 21st birthday so my friends celebrated it early with me since they were going away before then. So my car smelled of alcohol on the way home and i actually only had one beer. my friend got a DUI and it screwed his life over so i learned from his mistake. i wouldnt drink and drive. but anyway, a cop pulled me over and said i broke several laws

1. ran a red light
2. had too many passengers so a seatbelt charge for each
3. speeding
4. cutting through 3 lanes
5. drinking

i know i didnt do any of that and he knows it too. i was going to bring it to court but he "cut" a deal with me. I ended up having only the seatbelt charges for everyone. I know i wasn't speeding and i know i wasnt drunk or anything because it was 3 hours since the beer i drank. the cop was just a dick.

I'm not saying I didnt break a couple of laws like underage drinking(barely) and having too many passengers but running a red light, speeding and cutting through 3 lanes of traffic? come on now

Last edited by Steven Bell; 11-16-2011 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Merged Posts.
Old 11-16-2011, 06:36 PM
the overexplainer

Received 385 Likes on 337 Posts
Running a red light while making a right turn (it had a dedicated right turn arrow which i swear was green when i looked).

got off with a warning.

yeah i dont get pulled over too often.
Old 11-16-2011, 06:37 PM
A6 and TL

Originally Posted by Phambam12
I went to a pool party featuring ATB with my friends and one of our cars blew a tire bad. I ended up having to take 7 people total home after the pool party. It was a week away from my 21st birthday so my friends celebrated it early with me since they were going away before then. So my car smelled of alcohol on the way home and i actually only had one beer. my friend got a DUI and it screwed his life over so i learned from his mistake. i wouldnt drink and drive. but anyway, a cop pulled me over and said i broke several laws

1. ran a red light
2. had too many passengers so a seatbelt charge for each
3. speeding
4. cutting through 3 lanes
5. drinking

i know i didnt do any of that and he knows it too. i was going to bring it to court but he "cut" a deal with me. I ended up having only the seatbelt charges for everyone. I know i wasn't speeding and i know i wasnt drunk or anything because it was 3 hours since the beer i drank. the cop was just a dick.
Damn that sucks.

Here in NY the cops are cracking down like crazy since the year is almost over. Just yesterday a state trooper was in front of me and another car was in front of the state trooper and everyone was doing 50 in a 45 and suddenly the trooper turned his lights on and pulled the dude over.

I am seeing 8-9 cops per day. Just following the speed limit now, maybe 5 over with traffic but thats about it.
Old 11-16-2011, 06:42 PM
Chapter Leader (San Antonio)

Received 433 Likes on 319 Posts
Originally Posted by SrA.Espi18
lol damn sucks to be you i got stopped in i95 on my way to miami doing 85 in 55. didnt took 10 mins to find my info and i told him i had lost sight of my speed, he let me go..

being honest and admitting you were wrong usually is enough for them give you a warning at the most..
I lol'd.

How can you not differentiate a 30 MPH difference?
Old 11-16-2011, 06:44 PM
A6 and TL

Originally Posted by TheChamp531
I lol'd.

How can you not differentiate a 30 MPH difference?
I tried that. When I was pulled over I told him I was definitely speeding. He just took my stuff came back and told me to get a lawyer. First he told me it was 8 points later I found out it was 6.

Guess he couldn't do simple math.
Old 11-16-2011, 06:48 PM

Received 16,260 Likes on 11,971 Posts
also, being honest is admitting guilt.

you kinda have to read the police man.
Old 11-16-2011, 06:49 PM
A6 and TL

Originally Posted by justnspace
also, being honest is admitting guilt.

you kinda have to read the police man.
Wish I was lucky as you. I remember that "donuts in the gym parking lot" story LOL.
Old 11-16-2011, 06:50 PM
UA6 NPB!!!!

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
120 in a 20, enough said
The following 2 users liked this post by pjillta:
Acura_Dude (11-16-2011), justnspace (11-16-2011)
Old 11-16-2011, 07:09 PM
Make it so

Received 58 Likes on 46 Posts
Thumbs up

I get pulled over for the stupidest things, and my tickets get thrown out every time. But the most recent (and silly) charge I've ever gotten happened just yesterday...

I was pulling out of my apartment complex to go onto the street and to campus, which is two blocks away. On my way, a city police officer pulled me over and gave me a $120 ticket for driving in a closed construction zone.

Problem? Both ends of the block that I live on are currently "closed" because they are completely redoing some sewage pipes along the entire road. It clearly says "no thru traffic" and "local traffic only" on both sides.

I obviously live here, and everything- insurance, registration, license- they all have my address. And yet the cop still wanted to give me the ticket (no, I wasn't hostile or challenging in any way).

So I went to the court today after class and what happened? I showed the ticket to the judge, and after looking at the ticket, my documents with my address, and laughing about it, she threw the ticket out. Apparently this officer is known for giving some tickets that can only be categorized as "absurd", which is why the judge laughed and said "yeah, I've seen this before. Don't worry about it."
Old 11-16-2011, 07:09 PM
Pro

Received 64 Likes on 52 Posts
doing 108mph on highway 280 N at 10pm racing with this 240sx, cop pulled me over and asked "give me one good reason why I shouldn't take u to jail tonite"..i think i pee my pants......but it was 10 years ago...some fun memory...AND I WAS DRIVING A COROLLA~~~~
Acura_Dude (11-16-2011)
Old 11-16-2011, 07:18 PM
A6 and TL

Originally Posted by spaceboy
doing 108mph on highway 280 N at 10pm racing with this 240sx, cop pulled me over and asked "give me one good reason why I shouldn't take u to jail tonite"..i think i pee my pants......but it was 10 years ago...some fun memory...AND I WAS DRIVING A COROLLA~~~~
If I was the officer I would have given you the ticket for doing 108 IN A COROLLA LOL. Talk about dangerous....not the speed the car you were doing 108 in.
Old 11-16-2011, 07:28 PM
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
im in florida i95 speed limit is 70 on most of the state except for certain places where it turns to 65 or 55.. besides that i was in the HOV with a wide open road ahead of me.. can i notice speed limit change? yes, do i obey it all the time? no .. this was just that once day when the cop happened to be there, either way i didnt give no BS story "im late for class" i just said my bad and he let me go.. works for me
Old 11-16-2011, 07:29 PM
08 MDX, 04 TL (sold)

Received 66 Likes on 52 Posts
My famous "83 in a 40" story that all my friends know. I was 16 or maybe 17 and was speeding on a road near my home. Cop pulled me over and asked if there was some sort of emergency. Not sure why but I blurted out, "There's a pregnant lady at my house." (We had a 9-month pregnant relative staying with us from out of town until she had her baby.) Cop noticed I lived nearby and simply said, "Why don't you follow me to your home then." She (female cop) led me to my house and I opened the garage and before I could even get out of my car she was knocking on and opening the garage door into the house. She walked in and my mom was right there and the cop asked her "Is there a pregnant woman here?". My startled mom replied, "Yes". The cop asked, "Is she in labor?". My mom said, "No." Cop came right back out and started writing a ticket.
Old 11-16-2011, 07:31 PM
Race Director

Received 2,316 Likes on 1,690 Posts
never been pulled over
Old 11-16-2011, 07:39 PM
David_Dude

Received 581 Likes on 515 Posts
Originally Posted by jhumbo
My famous "83 in a 40" story that all my friends know. I was 16 or maybe 17 and was speeding on a road near my home. Cop pulled me over and asked if there was some sort of emergency. Not sure why but I blurted out, "There's a pregnant lady at my house." (We had a 9-month pregnant relative staying with us from out of town until she had her baby.) Cop noticed I lived nearby and simply said, "Why don't you follow me to your home then." She (female cop) led me to my house and I opened the garage and before I could even get out of my car she was knocking on and opening the garage door into the house. She walked in and my mom was right there and the cop asked her "Is there a pregnant woman here?". My startled mom replied, "Yes". The cop asked, "Is she in labor?". My mom said, "No." Cop came right back out and started writing a ticket.
BEST STORY YET! Mine was when I was 16 and I did 87 in a 55. $305.50. IN A RENTAL 05 CAVALIER.
Old 11-16-2011, 07:54 PM
A6 and TL

Originally Posted by SrA.Espi18
im in florida i95 speed limit is 70 on most of the state except for certain places where it turns to 65 or 55.. besides that i was in the HOV with a wide open road ahead of me.. can i notice speed limit change? yes, do i obey it all the time? no .. this was just that once day when the cop happened to be there, either way i didnt give no BS story "im late for class" i just said my bad and he let me go.. works for me
Hey no hard feelings. I never said anything lol. I am sure it worked for you but here in NY the cops are not like FL cops.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:00 PM
Jokerman

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts
My family and I were taking my dog to puppy class and was supposidly doing 55 in a 40. Cop pulled me over about a mile after he claims he saw me. I give him all my info and he said "you know there are fast cars that arent loud". I'm like "yes, sir", my wife blurts out, "but whats the fun in that". He snickers and goes back to his car. He is writing in his car, so i am thinking that i am getting a ticket. He comes back up and says, I am giving you a written warning, blah, blah, blah. When he was about to walk away, my daughter (who we already told to keep he mouth shut), decides to say "THANK YOU FOR PULLING OVER MY DADDY" and he tells her "no problem" and walked away. I was like WTF.
Jimmay (11-21-2011)
Old 11-16-2011, 08:06 PM

^lol.

I recently bought a radar detector. it has a gps feature and alerts you when coming to a red light camera.

I was headed to the Texas Renaissance Festival, about an hour away from Houston.
I had a lady passenger in the car, and all of a sudden the woman inside the GPS unit said; "Approaching Red Light Camera, Caution."
I totally blew the red light.

My friend laughed at me. she was like, even the radar detector warnneddd you.

I'm expecting the fine in the mail.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:31 PM
Fearless DIY Guy

Received 373 Likes on 206 Posts
- Pulled over for no reason
- 3 cop cars, guns drawn, out on hands and knees
- Looks at me and my friends, "Your description doesn't match the perps, you look like them"
- KTHXBYE
Acuraluvr (11-17-2011)
Old 11-16-2011, 08:32 PM
Team Owner

Received 6,470 Likes on 5,162 Posts
You guys need a priest, not Acurazine.....

Except for you, Justin....I don't know if there are enough "Hail Mary's".
justnspace (11-16-2011)
Old 11-16-2011, 08:38 PM

I love you too, Steven Bell
Old 11-16-2011, 08:49 PM
Team Owner

Received 6,470 Likes on 5,162 Posts
^^^ LOL, that's what I like about you Justin....you know when someone is giving you a hard time.

But I do have a question for you. When you blew through the red light, did you do it on purpose?
Acura_Dude (11-16-2011)
Old 11-16-2011, 08:53 PM
08 MDX, 04 TL (sold)

Originally Posted by DeathMetal
- Pulled over for no reason
- 3 cop cars, guns drawn, out on hands and knees
- Looks at me and my friends, "Your description doesn't match the perps, you look like them"
- KTHXBYE
A friend of mine had a sort of similar crazy story many years ago. He was coming home from college by bus that dropped off at the mall. His mom had dropped off a car for him earlier in the day and it had snowed since then. He arrived and had a very hard time finding the car and was walking all around the parking lot for like 15 minutes occasionally wiping snow off a window when he thought it was his car only to realize he was wrong and have to keep looking. Eventually he finds it and starts driving home. About five minutes later he is pulled over by 5 police cars with guns draw and is asked to put hands behind back and the whole deal. He is very confused at first and finally figures out that they think he stole his own car. He starts telling them, "It's my car. Check the registration", but they do not listen. After something like a 1/2 hour of this BS, finally one of the officers checks the vehicle registration and notices the vehicle is registered to the same last name and sheepishly says, "Uh guys... It is his car." Ridiculous, but unfortunately true.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:55 PM
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have had my fair share of tickets and getting pulled over but once I got a drag racing ticket in my previous vehicle wich at the time was a 98 tacoma w/o a bed and straight pipe and the state of florida dropped the charge as I left I leaned into the microphone and simply stated "sweet" in wich a few cops shook there heads at me.
Or the time when I was fresh off a blunt and after smoking in the truck and it had just set in my taillights were giving me problems so I roll the window down and turn on the ac as the red n blues were in my rear view and I just stop my truck in the lane that I was driving in and he asks me to step out of the car an then his buddy does the same to my just as hi passanger then he asks me what we had been smoking that night and after the third time he asks I tell him so he asks us to put oir hands on the hood and pats us down and the whole 30 minute ordeal my vehicle is running with the a/c on full blast and he searches every inch of my truck and lets us go and says drive straight home so....we went to subway lol
Old 11-16-2011, 08:56 PM
UA6 SSM TL

Received 106 Likes on 103 Posts
I got pulled over once for driving my buddy who was drunk as heck and who was also sticking out his head to vomit outside the car while driving (he claimed he didn't want to get my car dirty with vomit etc) BTW i was sober.
The officer saw this happening so he decided to stop us after getting some of my friend's vomit on his winshield.

Cop: Son, do you know why i pulled you over?
Me: No idea sir, do you?
My friend: I told you to not drink ben...
Cop: Here guys; he gave me the ticket.

Last edited by 24no7; 11-16-2011 at 09:00 PM.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:02 PM
Race Director

Received 2,316 Likes on 1,690 Posts
mods must be sleeping

inb4 thread gets moved
Old 11-16-2011, 09:03 PM
Your Friendly Canadian

Received 1,484 Likes on 1,048 Posts
Pulled over 3 times.

Ticketed 3 times.

Ass whooped 3 times.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:05 PM
08 MDX, 04 TL (sold)

Originally Posted by purplerims
I have had my fair share of tickets and getting pulled over but once I got a drag racing ticket in my previous vehicle wich at the time was a 98 tacoma w/o a bed and straight pipe and the state of florida dropped the charge as I left I leaned into the microphone and simply stated "sweet" in wich a few cops shook there heads at me.
Or the time when I was fresh off a blunt and after smoking in the truck and it had just set in my taillights were giving me problems so I roll the window down and turn on the ac as the red n blues were in my rear view and I just stop my truck in the lane that I was driving in and he asks me to step out of the car an then his buddy does the same to my just as hi passanger then he asks me what we had been smoking that night and after the third time he asks I tell him so he asks us to put oir hands on the hood and pats us down and the whole 30 minute ordeal my vehicle is running with the a/c on full blast and he searches every inch of my truck and lets us go and says drive straight home so....we went to subway lol
Oh my! I am ashamed to have contributed to a thread with posts like this.
Steven Bell said it best:
Originally Posted by Steven Bell
You guys need a priest, not Acurazine...

Last edited by jhumbo; 11-16-2011 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Added Steven's quote
Old 11-16-2011, 09:06 PM
A6 and TL

Originally Posted by jhumbo
Oh my! I am ashamed to have contributed to a thread with posts like this.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:23 PM
David_Dude

Received 581 Likes on 515 Posts
I really do like some of these stories. Some cops really do think they're above the law an can mistreat people. Many of the stories were funny, some made you wonder if the cop was just havin a bad day and wanted to take it out on someone.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:04 PM
Hello Officer

Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts
A friends story, in Norway:
Well, here's mine. Not as crazy as the other ones here but here goes:

I had had my license for about 6 months and was driving two friends home after having watched the soccer world cup last summer. This was during an annual festival the town has, so the highway coppers found out they should have a sobriety control. So as I was driving through the town an officer jumped into the road and signalled me to get in. I hadn't been drinking for a few weeks so I was confident that this would be fine and found my license and registration. All went fine with the license and reg, but all of a sudden he shoved her huge maglite up in my face, looked at me for 10 seconds before screaming at me to get out of the car. At this point I was all "wtf", but complied.

As soon as I got out of the car she told me to come to the rear, and immieately said "OK, so I see you've taken something. So what is it, weed, coke?" I responded "wat" as I was completely flabbergasted by her question as I've never touched any drugs at all (true story), and she asked me again. At this point she informed me that my pupils were huge as dinner plates and that I had definitely taken something. Now, this is where I said that I hadn't taken anything, and that my pupils are naturally huge (which they are, also true. They're massive all the time, especially in the dark, making me look like a permanent stoner). We discussed this for a minute until she called the other three officers over, and I felt like a killer or something.

All of them stuck their maglites in my face and agreed to me being high as f*ck on something, and proceeded to search me and question me a lot. They then called for backup (lol, 4 officers weren't enough for a poor kid weighing 60kg). Backup arrived, an out steps an ugly and one shit hot female one. Funnily enough me and her started talking and she was really nice, telling me that I didn't seem high and that she would try to get an on the spot urine test.

No sir, not possible. I was chucked in the rear of the popo car (was a nice comfy car, new VW Passat) and off we went to the station. I asked them if they could ask one of my friends to drive my car after them, and we waited for him to do a sobriety test before we left. After 30 minutes in the car I got bored and started talkng to them about what kind of lights you can attach legally. They were very hesitant to answer, and I shut the hell up after that. We arrived at the station, and hey presto, suddenly 10 more officers escorted me (must have been a quiet night lol) over to a toilet, handed me a cup and all waited for me to take a piss. A little embarrassing to have them all watch, but oh well, I wanted to get out of there. Had to sit there for 30 minutes before the test was clear (wat) doing all kinds of physical tests. I passed all with a good margin exept the pulse test, which the officer guarding me understood, so he asked me to sit down and we proceeded to talk about my interests for 10 minutes for me to call down before we did the test again, this time I passed. He then went and told the others that I didn't seem intoxicated at all, and that he found it weird that they had taken me in at all.

Then the officers came back and told me that I had tested positive for weed, cocaine, heroin and amphetamine. At this point I said "what the actual ****" and they went out again before returning to tell me that the test showe that I had OD'd on everything (LOL!) and that the test had expired 2 months ago. So they told me we had to go to the main holding since they hadn't got any fresh ones. Off we went and as we were walking towards the car I proceeded towards the passenger side where I'd been sat the ride to the station, and the officer went all batshit crazy until I explained why, as he wanted me behind the driver which I found illogical.

Anyway, my friend had been sitting outside in the car waiting, and he really had to pee but didn't dare to because he was afraid that he would get a ticket for having a leak outside the station lol. So we drove off, another 30 minutes in the car. Came down into the garage I'd previously only seen on TV (and laughing at the dumbasses that had been taken down there for being stupid enough to commit a crime) and was escorted into the arresting room. It was quite weird sitting at a concrete bench you'd only seen on telly, feeling helpless as you had done nothing wrong but having 5 officers in the room convinced you were guilty. Had to do another urine test, and they did the testing in the same room this time. I was getting worried when I heard "it's moving up to 100, should we wait longer or just tell him now?" thinking I was buttf*cked and lost my license until they had drawn a blood test and tested that 3 weeks later.

To my surprise they turned at me and told me "this one was clean" and I yelled out "thank god!" in relief after 3 hours in custody. They seemed surprised and proceeded to ask me a lot of questions about me being so happy (lol what?) before one of them (an old guy) grunted loudly and nearly ran out of the room in anger of me having thrown away 3 hours of his precious time. The other officer didn't even say sorry, just asked me to follow her upstairs so she could do the paperwork. Got a nice view of the ops-room while I waited, and I soon had my license back and was released with her saying that I probably had a high pressure in my eyes making my pupils huge (well finally she admitted what I'd been saying all along!). Went to my car, had my friend drive the hour ride back home. Met my dad outside and told him, he raged.

Now I'm really hesitant about driving at night as I'm just waiting for this circus to happen all over again...
Old 11-16-2011, 10:33 PM
Regional Coordinator (Texas)

Received 607 Likes on 308 Posts
Ive got tons of stories to tell when it comes to getting pulled over.

probably over 50 pull overs and 36-37 tickets (last i counted) in the past 5 years. but managed to keep every single one of them off of my record.

got my first ticket in the vette with in 2 hours of picking it up from Lubbock and driving it back home.

these are a couple i posted about a little while back. The first story is about the 2nd time i got pulled over in the vette, which was with in 5 mins of getting the first ticket

Originally Posted by nspec_ya4
First one was a ticket and I told the second guy and he felt sorry for me and gave me a warning.
But still took away like 30min of my time and some scary shit happened:

So he pulls me over, gets my ID and insurance, tells me to get out of the car and sit in the passenger seat of his car so we can talk about why he pulled me over (previous officer did the same). I tell him about how i got pulled over just a few minutes ago and not even two minutes into it, he pulled me over. So he decided instead of giving me a ticket, he'll give me a warning for no front plates and a 30 minutes lecture on why I should have front plates, I should not have the plates that belong to the previous owner, and why people that drive corvettes, mercedes and bimmers think they're above others. But any ways, we were talking and he looks up and says "hey, your car is moving" and I look at it and its about 10ft farther than where it was and it was still moving forward slowly. Shit. My dumbass forgot to pull the handbrake. We both jumped out of his car and started running towards mine and I got there first and pulled the handbrake up. Luckily nothing happened and it moved forward instead of back. I truly felt like an idiot and i'm sure he had the same opinion about me. After he let me go, I just kept it 3-4 over the speed limit and made it home at 4am. 3 pending tickets and 3 warnings is more than enough for now.No stepping on it until its all resolved.
Originally Posted by nspec_ya4
man I have stories to tell when it comes to tickets.

The most scary one for me was when I got the damn 3" exhaust on the CL. This is the day before we went to the Austin meet.

I cant remember exactly where I was heading, prolly going to pick up that radar from David for the next day. But I get on the toll way and floor it all the way, trying to see how much top end i gained. I fly by a couple of cars. I think by the time I was doing about 140, I threw it in neutral and let it slow down on its own. a few seconds later, I see a fucking Tahoe with cop lights on my tail and I look at the speedometer and i'm still doing 110. Right then and there and I knew I was going to jail (never been to one). So I pull over to the right. He gets on the speaker and tells me to shut the car off. I do that. Then he tells me to put the keys on the roof, I do that. Then he tells me to get out of the car and stand behind it and now Im thinking i'm really fucked, so I do that too, and bring out my license and insurance. Then he comes out of his truck, which by the way, had no marking on it what so ever that could indicate he was a police officer. He walks up to me and ask me whats the special occasion and my answer was "just being stupid" and he takes my license and insurance and walks back to his truck gets on teh computer, while i'm still standing outside, behind my car.

He stays in there for like 5 minutes and I'm like WTF's going on. Then, another cop pulls up behind him, which makes me even more nervous. Now the only thing I'm waiting for is the tow truck to pull up, then i'd know for sure i'm going to jail. and I start thinking about who i'm gonna call to bail me out.

The second cop walks up, looks at me and starts talking to the first cop. Then a thrid cop pulls over behind them. Now I'm shaking, seriously. Just waiting for a tow truck to confirm my predictions.
The third cop also walks up and starts talking to the first two. Then about 5 minutes later. They walk up to me and ask me a few questions, cant remember what exactly. But after that, the first cop, who actually was a supervisor cop, tells me that he would take me to jail, but I have been very cooperative and straight up with him. so he's gonna let me go with a ticket for speeding for 110, he said he knows i was going way faster than that, but he wrote me up for 110 because thats how fast he had to go to catch up with me. Second violation was for no turn signal when changing lanes and tells me to slow the fuck down. and I must have said the word "thank you" like 30 times with in 10 secs to him. After that, i just went about my business and slowed the fuck down for real.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:45 PM
10th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
A few nights ago I took drove my TL to get some take out Pho down the street. My registration has been expired for 14 months now (I was deployed for the last year) and being in Washington state vice Delaware where I have my car tagged has made it a hassle to get in order. I ride with my roommate to work most of the time, and in the last month only take my car out if I really need to.
I was on the bridge about 1/2 mile from my house behind some slow cars (32 in a 35 typical Washington), and I move around to pass them. I just flick the stalk as I have a little road rage, and kick it up to high 40's. I see a Crown vic with lights bars come up behind me, no biggie station is down the street. Then he pulls me over.
I roll down my windows, keys on dash, dome light on. Give him warning of all my moves. Thinking my car will be towed due to the registration, he ends up letting me off with a stern talk on speeding, following to close, and not signaling.
Old 11-16-2011, 11:28 PM
Drifting

Received 416 Likes on 365 Posts
4 years ago after leaving a club around 3am, having terrible drunken car sex, I dropped the female home and didn't see the need to put anything other than my boxer briefs on for the ride home. On my way home round 5am on interstate 87, I was pulled over going 115 in a 55; when the state trooper walked to my window the only thing I could think to say was, "I need to pee!" thinking it might get me off. He said, "okay go" and wrote me two tickets as I enjoyed a long piss. The look on his face when he thought I was naked was priceless.

Last edited by HeartTLs; 11-16-2011 at 11:37 PM.
Old 11-17-2011, 01:23 AM
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My worst was when I was in college in Orlando. I lived in an apartment complex that had a back exit that went through a business park. It was a Sunday and there were barely any cars on the road. I pulled out on the the business park road in my 06 TSX and about 1/4 mile down the road I saw that there was a speed trap around a curve and they waved me down to pull over. They also had about 3 other cars pulled over at the same time. I ended up getting a $245 ticket for doing 52 in a 25, a $71 ticket for illegal tint, and another $71 ticket for having tinted cover over my license plate. I didn't realize I was going that fast but I got busted
Old 11-17-2011, 01:52 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 51 Likes on 41 Posts
I guess I can't really add to this thread because I've always been given a warning only for all my "pulled over". Each time it was quick and hassle free because of my record.

Quick Reply: Your worst "pulled over" story?