suBaRuZ

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2014, 02:24 PM
I drive a Subata.

Received 2,603 Likes on 1,571 Posts
Originally Posted by rockstar143
Well, I have to say, if you guys can still get a good amount of cash for your cars, why not move onto something you feel fulfilled with?
I'm like 300% satisfied with my car.

Can't wait to get more track time starting from next month.

And even DDing makes me smile every time I drive it. It's funny because tracking the car did cut my urge of adding more power to it. It's a weird feeling.
Old 09-25-2014, 02:30 PM

Received 3,489 Likes on 2,089 Posts
Originally Posted by JS + BRZ
I'm like 300% satisfied with my car.

Can't wait to get more track time starting from next month.

And even DDing makes me smile every time I drive it. It's funny because tracking the car did cut my urge of adding more power to it. It's a weird feeling.
lol... I'm the opposite. Being on the track made me wish I had more power, when I was satisfied with it before.
Old 09-25-2014, 02:32 PM
I drive a Subata.

Originally Posted by Costco
lol... I'm the opposite. Being on the track made me wish I had more power, when I was satisfied with it before.
That was my initial expectation! haha

After my first couple track days, all I wanted was a set of wide wheels, sticky tires, and RCE coilovers.
Old 09-25-2014, 02:33 PM
I drive a Subata.

Isn't this car just lovely?

suBaRuZ-qcnwpgx.jpg
Old 09-25-2014, 02:40 PM
Whats up with RDX owners?

Received 8,463 Likes on 4,981 Posts
Well, I have to say, if you guys can still get a good amount of cash for your cars, why not move onto something you feel fulfilled with?
My problem is this - what other cars cost the same, have as good (or better) of a chassis, with parts that aren't insanely priced? The S2000 is close, but I'm not a huge fan of 'verts. And honestly, the 86 chassis is better

86 chassis + AP2 drivetrain
The following 2 users liked this post by civicdrivr:
Costco (09-25-2014), rockstar143 (10-15-2014)
Old 09-25-2014, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by civicdrivr

Well, the axles and diff seem good, for the most part. The trans, I am slightly uncertain about, and the engine is a little worrisome. I just hope having oil-to-water oil cooler + the OFT tune and E85 will keep things safe.

It doesn't have that raucous scream that the Honda F20C/F22C1 has. But the FA20 exhaust note is better, at least with a unequal length header. Full HKS equal-length exhaust setup sounds great as well.

The stock S2000 exhaust note is good. But test pipe'd S2ks sound ricey to me especially going full bore on a race course.
Old 09-25-2014, 02:59 PM
I drive a Subata.

Oh the sound.. it really gives you that WRX rumble sound with the header. If I was a single, it would probably have been on my car the day 1 I bought it.
Old 09-25-2014, 03:10 PM

The tranny in the 86 is very similar to the Aisin box in the S2k (and for that matter, the RX8). A few people have had issues, but it's not widespread.

I agree that the exhaust note out of this car is nice (with an aftermarket exhaust), but I don't agree with the unequal length header part. IMO, it sounds like a misfire, and they hurt performance. Equal length is where it's at for performance - Ptuning, JDL, and Nameless come to mind. Ptuning has actually refused to make an unequal length header because of the performance difference. You're literally screwing up the exhaust flow for a sound. That's just...weird.

I feel as though I'm heavily opinionated in this thread and that's bothering me.

Last edited by civicdrivr; 09-25-2014 at 03:13 PM.
Old 09-25-2014, 08:47 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 2,321 Likes on 1,600 Posts
I haven't been on FT86 forum forever, so I don't know how things are there in general.
I don't like that forum. People there are stupid or doesn't like to type. Can't find really good info there or something accurate.
I just want to sign up to meet that Turkish guy there but... he is in Texas.

But then, I do have a lot of local 86 guys running multiple supercharger and turbocharger set up. A handful of them are actually tracking the car without much problem. The abuse you put on the car by tracking is MUCH harsher than doing couple WOT runs on the public road. So, tracking a forced induction car that is NA from the factory means something. One of my closest 86 friends has had the Innovative S/C on his 86 for over a year. He drives like a crazy ass but his engine has zero problems.

I mean there are so many things that can go wrong when you actually go forced induction. It's always a great idea to have the right people with the right equipment and right knowledge to work on the car, especially the tuning knowledge.
Morgan's problem is he went with FRS instead of BRZ

It's still in a fairly new stage. The engine is a brand new type. It's N/A from the factory. The risk is pretty damn high.

Just gotta wait couple more years to see what really works and what doesn't. Morgan was brave enough to jump on the gun in the very beginning stage of forced induction for FA20. That takes some serious effort and guts.
Oh yeah, what/when he did was way more than being brave.

I'm set on going forced induction when my warranty runs out. That's still 2-3 years away, and I have zero doubts in doing it. Hopefully, by the time I get to go F/I, I would actually be ready to handle that 35-45% more power on the track. I can't even properly go all out on my stock power at the track. I'm the bottleneck, not the car.
Was going to say... nope I am N/A person but you will tell me to taste the track first. Sooo keep quiet until I do some track driving.
Pfff wide ass roads are not fun, unless it's a F1

I know a handful of people that are super/turbo charged as well. One of my friends here runs the Sprintex aftercooled kit with a flex fuel kit. It's a quick car, but with a stock block and those power levels, if you're not watching your oil temp and pressure regularly, you're going to run into problems. These cars run hot from the factory. Oil weight is dependent on oil temperature, and when our oil temps are hovering around 240* on track days (hell, my friend has seen oil temps that high in traffic), the oil breaks down. When the oil breaks down, your pressure drops. Once you're below ~40psi on this engine, you're damaging bearings. Most of the higher powered track cars I know of are running 10w40 oil, and even then, they require 20-30 minute cool downs between runs - and that's with an oil cooler.
I remember Costco talking about the too damn high engine oil temp in this car.
What engine oil do you guys use?
Remember seeing people mentioned on ft86club that dealer one is pretty good for the car.

That Torque app we use, shows the engine oil temp right? I'll check that now.
Becomes interesting.

And the engine being brand new and n/a from the factory should not be an accepted excuse for the amount (and similarity) of failures that owners have been plagued with, even at stock power levels. Shortly before (and plenty after) my motor blew, there were others throughout the country that suffered from the same issues I saw, with zero modifications to their car. My engine did not blow due to the tune or the supercharger. It blew due to the oiling system.

That's true
Totally agree
First off you were having that gray smoke problem too right? Coolant thing

But yea Meko, don't run staggered wheels.
And MEKO, go 17x9. Trust me. It looks 10000 times better than smaller set up. And do NOT go staggered set up. Our cars are meant to run the squared set up for the balanced handling purpose.
Are you guys serious? I made all of my calculations on running staggered

I wanted 255 for rear, then this makes it impossible, because no way I am putting 255 in front dammit.
And impossible to run 17x9 too.
Least I would wrap 9 with is 255

17x8 with 235 at least.
One other big mistake I did with TL was to throw 225 tires on 17x8 wheels.

Same with 17x9. Won't go lower than 255

Pfff
Then with my new calcs, all I want is 17x8 with 35 offset.
35 offset will make the inner side of the rims sit at exact same spot with stockies, anddddd rim will poke outside for 25.7mm more than stockies.
So that's like stockies with 25.7mm spacers look
God that's perfect

I have these 2 around me

800 is good with TPMS.. no?
But offset is 45 instead of 35

CLICK the link
SUBARU WRX BRZ Enkei RPF1

CLICK the link
17'' x 8'' OZ Ultraleggeras - Gold

At least it looks cool not performing well

My rsx, I had to drill a little hole in the tails after 2 replacements to drain the fkng water out. I think all new cars have shortcomings.
That made me laugh and fart

I really do apologize for the rant, Meko.
Ahhhh listen what just happened. I am still smiling
Does the link work?

https://www.google.com/maps/@42.4784...lFwPrgZf0g!2e0

I just went to mall to grab some cheesecake.
On the way back, Black WRX 4dr, I think it was the 2005 model one.
Has exhaust, and turbo whistles like crazy and blah blah blow off
Also had mudguards too. Looked pretty good.

Was behind me on the ramp. I floored it to highway, he was following but then he slowed down, guess didn't want to speed I don't know.

I slowed down, he came to left lane. 2 guys in it.
By the time I was opening the window. He floored it counting to 3 but I didn't know and I was at 6th gear.

Anyway, I caught them, slowed down to 2nd gear.
At 3rd beep we both hit it at the same time.
I jumped in front like a friggen cricket

I went until 120ish and they still couldn't pass me
But I was watching and when he was shifting to 3rd, he jumped back like 3ft while I am still trying to hit 8k rpm at 2nd gear

I shifted just perfect to 3rd and 4th. I mean you won't even feel it. I love driving fast
But grinded at 5th gear
Sometimes my hand just misses that 5th gear and I hate it
Trying to take it short, instead of going all the way to right.

Anyways, of course I miss my exit
But the exit I took ended up being their exit.
They pull up to me on red light...
Drivers says " Are you boosted maaan"
I am like, noo totally stock.
WTF hahahaha

It's a fun car man

Like what?
Fuh no getting rid of my car.
All I wanted was a WRX but screw that, design sucks, MPG not good as BRZ
You sit too high.
Old hatchback WRX? Oh yeah, but since there is new one out there now.... I don't want it anymore

May be if new WRX hatch comes out...then ok.

I like the STI because you know why. That fucking big wing they have there for 747.
But, has the same engine as the old one and you have to own a gas station to drive that car.

Or let's buy something like this

Nope.
Look at this beauty

Name:  IMG_20140925_180031_zpsiu1eqhqj.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  106.7 KB

Oh my god, it took me more than 20 min to type these.
and I just saw this page

Give me time to read it and absorb it

Last edited by MEKO; 09-25-2014 at 08:50 PM.
Old 09-25-2014, 09:46 PM
Suzuka Master

That's what I am scared of.
Street fun is enough for me haha

That was my initial expectation! haha

After my first couple track days, all I wanted was a set of wide wheels, sticky tires, and RCE coilovers.
Look JS

Street made me say, fuh I need wider and sticky tires but no coils yet or low

Isn't this car just lovely?

https://i.imgur.com/qcNWpGX.jpg
It totally is. I know that car. Has some nice shots at track
After seeing this car, I said I will only be getting the front STI lip. No rear nor sides
I have mud guards at back anyhow which looks nice...
But his wheel set up and height... I like

My problem is this - what other cars cost the same, have as good (or better) of a chassis, with parts that aren't insanely priced? The S2000 is close, but I'm not a huge fan of 'verts. And honestly, the 86 chassis is better

Honda should design a new S2000 but I bet even if they do, it will look fat and we won't like it
Something like Clio

Only brand new car that still has the same kind of design as S2000 is the BRZ to me.

Well, the axles and diff seem good, for the most part. The trans, I am slightly uncertain about, and the engine is a little worrisome. I just hope having oil-to-water oil cooler + the OFT tune and E85 will keep things safe.

It doesn't have that raucous scream that the Honda F20C/F22C1 has. But the FA20 exhaust note is better, at least with a unequal length header. Full HKS equal-length exhaust setup sounds great as well.

The stock S2000 exhaust note is good. But test pipe'd S2ks sound ricey to me especially going full bore on a race course.
Tell us about the headets Costco!!!
On the car yet?
Yours and friend of yours.
Compare them

Oh the sound.. it really gives you that WRX rumble sound with the header. If I was a single, it would probably have been on my car the day 1 I bought it.
Only reason why I can't go catback.
I will still need headers to have the sound I want.

The tranny in the 86 is very similar to the Aisin box in the S2k (and for that matter, the RX8). A few people have had issues, but it's not widespread.

I agree that the exhaust note out of this car is nice (with an aftermarket exhaust), but I don't agree with the unequal length header part. IMO, it sounds like a misfire, and they hurt performance. Equal length is where it's at for performance - Ptuning, JDL, and Nameless come to mind. Ptuning has actually refused to make an unequal length header because of the performance difference. You're literally screwing up the exhaust flow for a sound. That's just...weird.

I feel as though I'm heavily opinionated in this thread and that's bothering me.
Hahaha that's true but still, I want rumble

Does this exhaust really give a little rumble as some people mentioned?
Because of the stupid tip design

Amazon.com: aFe 49-46010-P Takeda Cat-Back Exhaust System: Automotive Amazon.com: aFe 49-46010-P Takeda Cat-Back Exhaust System: Automotive

They say zero drone
But not loud enough

Opinionated? Well, You just want to reach to peak with the knowledge you have on this FRS.
Stuff you mention are true. Is there an another solution or shortuct to bypass those problems you mention and etc... yeah may be but because you had enough with this car, you just don't want to risk it anymore.

Last edited by MEKO; 09-25-2014 at 09:54 PM.
Old 09-25-2014, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by MEKO
I don't like that forum. People there are stupid or doesn't like to type. Can't find really good info there or something accurate.
I just want to sign up to meet that Turkish guy there but... he is in Texas.
Lol so true about that site. I rarely post, I just lurk.

Morgan's problem is he went with FRS instead of BRZ
I'm not a fan of chicks with mustaches, so...

remember Costco talking about the too damn high engine oil temp in this car.
What engine oil do you guys use?
Remember seeing people mentioned on ft86club that dealer one is pretty good for the car.
I'm currently running 5w30 Royal Purple only because I couldn't get Amsoil in time for a road trip. The car seems to like it but at this point I don't really care.

First off you were having that gray smoke problem too right? Coolant thing
Yep.

I wanted 255 for rear, then this makes it impossible, because no way I am putting 255 in front dammit.
255s are possible up front, but you need the right offset for that and some camber - which you should have anyway because it completely changes the character of the car and makes turn in much sharper.
The following users liked this post:
MEKO (09-28-2014)
Old 09-25-2014, 11:30 PM
Team Owner

Received 4,273 Likes on 3,050 Posts
17x8.5 with 55 offset for the front. You might be able to do 255F.

Welcome to the world of S2000.
rockstar143 (10-15-2014)
Old 09-25-2014, 11:57 PM

^ that would contact the suspension.
Old 09-26-2014, 12:11 AM
Team Owner

with lower offset, he might have to do some hellaflush to make 255 fit.

i think 255 is overkilll for FRS...track or not.

Last edited by oonowindoo; 09-26-2014 at 12:14 AM.
MEKO (09-28-2014)
Old 09-26-2014, 12:12 AM
I drive a Subata.

17x9 +35 amd 255s fit okay.
MEKO (09-28-2014)
Old 09-26-2014, 09:53 AM

Too many things to quote!

The Toyota Genuine Motor Oil (TGMO) is a great choice. I personally run Redline 5W20 because I get it for less than $8/qt, and it's good for E85. It has also held up to abuse to abuse on a guy's S/C'd E85-powered twin.

Wrist tendinitis has held me back from installing a few things, one of which is the Laminova oil cooler I once mentioned. People have seen oil temps in the 240s from just spirited mountain drives.

Header sound - to each his own. I like the UEL sound, the loss in peak power vs. an EL header isn't insignificant, but the UEL makes more low-end tq than the EL. While I like the HKS EL setup, other EL setups I've heard tend to sound ricey.

I ordered the Openflash header in July. Still waiting on it to come in. It's been very annoying, since Vishnu Tuning has been quiet about the shipment, but I'm not worried about them taking the money and running. I expect it to come some time in October.
MEKO (09-28-2014)
Old 09-26-2014, 12:05 PM
I drive a Subata.

Oh just to chime in on the oil temp. MEKO, yes, the Torque app can monitor the oil temp. You have to get this coding from FT86 thread and add in that parameter into the app.

My oil temp at the Chuckwalla track was between 250-260 doing 20 minutes session. The temp at the track was like 95. It was really hot and that track is in the middle of nowhere. 86 guys who were running oil coolers were getting around 210 which is perfectly fine for longer sessions.

My car can get up to 240 from doing spirited uphill run at Angeles Crest Highway during the day around 80 outside.

And yes MEKO, man up and hit the track! Our cars are meant to be driven at the track.
MEKO (09-28-2014)
Old 09-26-2014, 12:20 PM

Be careful with oil coolers. I chose the laminova because it runs off of coolant, therefore shouldn't overcool the oil.

With an oil cooler, especially during winter months and extended periods of driving on the freeway... oil temp might not get high enough (212 F) to burn off moisture in the oil.
Old 09-26-2014, 12:28 PM
I drive a Subata.

You know I'm in LA.. 60 is fucking cold for us..

So yeah, we don't have to worry about that at all here.
Old 09-28-2014, 12:42 AM
Suzuka Master

I'm not a fan of chicks with mustaches, so...

Originally Posted by oonowindoo
i think 255 is overkilll for FRS...track or not.
Overkill for front tires for me.
Since no staggered then, have to stick with 235 or 245 at most.

Header sound - to each his own. I like the UEL sound, the loss in peak power vs. an EL header isn't insignificant, but the UEL makes more low-end tq than the EL. While I like the HKS EL setup, other EL setups I've heard tend to sound ricey.

I ordered the Openflash header in July. Still waiting on it to come in. It's been very annoying, since Vishnu Tuning has been quiet about the shipment, but I'm not worried about them taking the money and running. I expect it to come some time in October.
You still haven't received the header huh
I was waiting to hear your comments about it.

I hate EL header, loud exhaust on BRZ.
Exactly, sounds rice. May be it's the engine being v4
Rumble UEL at least gives it some good tone, or character

Oh just to chime in on the oil temp. MEKO, yes, the Torque app can monitor the oil temp. You have to get this coding from FT86 thread and add in that parameter into the app.

And yes MEKO, man up and hit the track! Our cars are meant to be driven at the track.
One day

I found BRZ/FRS people after 6 months. There is New England Facebook page. They have been meeting around me all the time
Let me get to know them and fun stuff probably will start.

I didn't get any coding but here some screenshots I took from earlier.

JUNE 4

Name:  2014-06-04_17-40-57_1_zps10bf8859.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  79.6 KB

JULY 1

Name:  2014-07-01_18-26-01_zps7f109e0e.png
Views: 81
Size:  105.2 KB

Oil temp is the one we are talking about I guess?

You know I'm in LA.. 60 is fucking cold for us..

So yeah, we don't have to worry about that at all here.
That's the last thing to worry for me

-------

DSC04101 by Subalfakura, on Flickr

DSC04099 by Subalfakura, on Flickr

DSC04106 by Subalfakura, on Flickr

DSC04104 by Subalfakura, on Flickr

DSC04105 by Subalfakura, on Flickr

DSC04110 by Subalfakura, on Flickr

Oh and Lexus got all season mats

Name:  IMG_20140927_165529_zpszo11vbl6.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  81.4 KB

Name:  IMG_20140927_165541_zpsiglnhpzk.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  63.3 KB

Last edited by MEKO; 09-28-2014 at 12:55 AM.
civicdrivr (09-29-2014)
Old 09-29-2014, 07:58 PM
Suzuka Master

DSC04111 by Subalfakura, on Flickr

DSC04113 by Subalfakura, on Flickr
civicdrivr (09-29-2014)
Old 09-29-2014, 08:42 PM
Team Owner

Received 6,470 Likes on 5,162 Posts
Wow, great shots, buddy!
MEKO (09-29-2014)
Old 09-29-2014, 08:52 PM
Suzuka Master

Thanks Steven!!!
Old 10-03-2014, 09:49 PM
Anthracite

Received 34 Likes on 32 Posts
nice pics, just found this threat and subscribed!

I finally got an ETA for my WRX, 11/2/2014. though I am getting some cold feet about leaving my TL, I have had the TL for 5+ plus years and it's been great.

what did you noticed about the BRZ compared to the TL? are there things about the TL that you miss?
MEKO (10-11-2014)
Old 10-11-2014, 10:14 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by tweeder82o
nice pics, just found this threat and subscribed!

I finally got an ETA for my WRX, 11/2/2014. though I am getting some cold feet about leaving my TL, I have had the TL for 5+ plus years and it's been great.

what did you noticed about the BRZ compared to the TL? are there things about the TL that you miss?
Congrats man!!
You trading in the TL?

What I noticed?
Drove many cars in my life. Got in to BRZ and said this is it

Getting in and out being hard, not having the fastest headunit audio/nav buttons, or not having a great audio/speaker quality is something I don't really care.

Seating position is the first thing I look at. Something always bothered me with TL. Lowered the car and had a bit more fun then... haha
I mean it's not just sitting low, it's how everything flows perfectly inside.
Audi has the worst design when it comes to this.
Acuras? Feels like normal sedan.
BMW? Drive a z4, you will say that it feels like a 3-5 class.

TL was fast but cursed at the 5AT so many times. I am not a straight line guy.
Car has to be quick and responsive. BRZ really answers this question, and we are talking about a stock BRZ right here.
Would I want a turbo WRX? No
New WRX twin scroll has less lag but still...
I need a sudden power and high RPM

Room or driving in snow is nothing I care about since home is full of cars.
Same with seats. One lady enough.

MPG? If fun level of TL dropped the MPG for 10 bars, BRZ drops only 2 bars.
Force the hell out of it, MPG will still not differ much from normal driving MPG it gives.
Light car and small engine
I love that.

RWD is different of course. Pushing from back makes you feel more confident.
After getting used to BRZ, FWD started to feel unsecure to push the car to it's limit.

AWD? No need for it for a fun daily car if you ask me.
Would want my second car to be AWD.
Does Subie AWD nerves come out during winter in Boston? Yes since many years. Always wanted to have that fun but... bought the car in Spring and ended up with BRZ

Would I buy an auto car to have fun? No
BRZ being stick shift is the only thing I trust to make me run with cars.
I was forcing a modded C5 vette today on highway to run with me in a light traffic. Didn't of course.
What happened? Floored the car on the straight after tolls :smh:
Not interested.

BRZ giving me this much of fun makes me forget TL but I still want to mod a 6MT TL

ATLP Base is one thing I miss though.
Positive not will say this after a subie rumble but...

Name:  IMG_20141011_173749_zpsi5d5wvso.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  158.2 KB

Name:  IMG_20141006_183549_zpscbsukkjd.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  118.9 KB

Name:  IMG_20141005_211652_zpszxi1tkzs.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  91.8 KB

Name:  IMG_20141005_145255_zpskhka6qkc.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  98.2 KB

It's that time of the year again!

Name:  IMG_20141008_193050_zpstupcqozb.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  152.8 KB

Name:  IMG_20141008_193245_zpsxw4s8m7e.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  141.4 KB

Friends 320d

Name:  IMG-20141011-WA0027_zps4sizirfa.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  70.7 KB

Name:  IMG-20141011-WA0026_zps8ec6yhac.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  70.8 KB

Name:  IMG-20141011-WA0025_zpsagmcxh1s.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  71.1 KB
JS + XES (10-12-2014)
Old 10-11-2014, 10:28 PM
Suzuka Master

I still remember these days.
Going to mom and telling her to ask dad if I could sit inside the car at picnic or where ever.

Name:  12-31-2010100507PM_zpscd73812e.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  110.1 KB

We had an underground garage in the apartmant at Istanbul.
I remember myself getting that beautiful red Alfa key on the weekend mornings and just going and sitting inside the car, check here and there, listen music and etc
I was stupid hahaha

Name:  1_zpsdf7f2a7a.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  116.8 KB

This is from 1999 or 2000 Autoshow
Where I saw Orange VW w12 for the first time.

Name:  2010-12-26231901_zps39946b96.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  68.3 KB
The following 3 users liked this post by MEKO:
JS + XES (10-12-2014), rockstar143 (10-13-2014), rossv1 (10-12-2014)
Old 10-12-2014, 09:13 PM
I drive a Subata.

Those new 3 series look sexy with that package! Who cares if it's a 320. Just take off the badge and BAM.
Old 10-12-2014, 09:52 PM
Suzuka Master

Hahaha that's exactly what I told him
He is getting the piano black lips for bumpers too and also trunk lip + side mirrors as well.

No one really buys a 335 or gas car in Istanbul. Gas is 3x more expensive than here.
Diesel is cheaper.

Last edited by MEKO; 10-12-2014 at 09:58 PM.
Old 10-12-2014, 09:58 PM
Suzuka Master

From German day

DSC04127 by Subalfakura, on Flickr

DSC04172 by Subalfakura, on Flickr

My love never ends for this beauty

DSC04154 by Subalfakura, on Flickr

DSC04168 by Subalfakura, on Flickr

DSC04137 by Subalfakura, on Flickr

DSC04158 by Subalfakura, on Flickr

DSC04130 by Subalfakura, on Flickr
Old 10-13-2014, 10:39 AM
Chapter Leader (South Florida Region)

Received 20,014 Likes on 14,518 Posts
Sooo...you're saying you've been a mad gab scientist your entire life?

Meko, it's rare to find someone that is truly passionate about something, especially from a young age. Embrace it...you've loved cars more than most your entire life. Much respect from me.

J.
Old 10-13-2014, 04:51 PM
Team Owner

Hahaha that's exactly what I told him
He is getting the piano black lips for bumpers too and also trunk lip + side mirrors as well.

No one really buys a 335 or gas car in Istanbul. Gas is 3x more expensive than here.
Diesel is cheaper.
those 320d (328d in the US) have more than enough power for DD.

when i had the 328d loaner car, that thing had more punch than most of the V6.

but that single exhaust tip looked weak..... very weak.
Old 10-13-2014, 06:37 PM
I drive a Subata.

I will take those 3 series with m pkg over TLX any day.
Old 10-13-2014, 06:53 PM
Suzuka Master

Sooo...you're saying you've been a mad gab scientist your entire life?

Meko, it's rare to find someone that is truly passionate about something, especially from a young age. Embrace it...you've loved cars more than most your entire life. Much respect from me.

J.
Thanks man
I can't say no.
Cars, races, toys, everything that had 4wheels was in my life since young haha
But it's because of my dad, he opened that road for me.
Not by forcing me but dealing with cars around me.

A total of second interior set for his W123 (dashboard, steering, speedometer.....) was lying at one side in his store

Gets a blue cap for the headlight bulbs for the Peugeot 405 to make the bulbs white, this is before 1999, before Alfa... ended up removing them.
Color is perfect white but output gets low, he said this is stupid, took them off

Even mom didn't know about the Alfa, he showed the catalog to me and told me to not tell mom yet. This was in 1999, I was 10 years old.
I remember eeeeerything.

So I blame dad when his friends at USA ask where did this car thing come from haha

Being kid was good bro, miss those days.

Originally Posted by oonowindoo
those 320d (328d in the US) have more than enough power for DD.

when i had the 328d loaner car, that thing had more punch than most of the V6.

but that single exhaust tip looked weak..... very weak.
There you go. That you can't hide, or get a fake second tip hehe
Torque

I will take those 3 series with m pkg over TLX any day.
I'll take 416 with M pck if there is
Old 10-13-2014, 07:58 PM

and just like that, a total post that I can't make heads or tails of, but I read it and know it's a warm and welcoming sentiment. From one man, to another.
MEKO (10-25-2014)
Old 10-14-2014, 08:45 AM
Race Director

Received 3,824 Likes on 2,847 Posts
Car still looks flawless, buddy!! Props to you for keeping a black car so clean
MEKO (10-25-2014)
Old 10-16-2014, 05:35 PM
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
C'est Magnifique! Cant see enough Subaru pics. This makes me want to return to a Subaru
MEKO (10-25-2014)
Old 10-26-2014, 02:34 AM
Suzuka Master

Return to Subaru?
What were you driving before?
Winter is on the way, do it

Austin, thanks man.
Sealant and wax worked so well
Handwashed this thing since day one, but I don't know what to do when winter is here.

---

I don't know why I never though of putting the point and shoot with tripod into work
Much better quality than dads blackvue, but have to stable it somehow

DSC04389 by Subalfakura, on Flickr

DSC04386 by Subalfakura, on Flickr

Old 10-27-2014, 02:36 PM

@1:56 "holy shiett"
Old 10-27-2014, 02:36 PM

I don't know man...that sounds like a fun little car...you sure you need exhaust? Acceleration actually seems a lot better than people complain about too.
Old 10-27-2014, 02:59 PM
I drive a Subata.

I don't know man...that sounds like a fun little car...you sure you need exhaust? Acceleration actually seems a lot better than people complain about too.
Everyone complains about the car being dog slow but it's not really that bad. The acceleration numbers are pretty comparable to GTi.

Yes, it will be so much better with extra 50 hp since the car is very light, but it's not that bad in the stock form.

This car with extra 100 hp - 150 hp from either supercharger or turbocharger pushes it up to M3 level of numbers.