S60R owner dropping in to say "hi"

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2007 | 11:28 AM
lurker

Originally Posted by 6mtV6
Post some pics of the interior.
I looked at the S60R before I got the 330i. It's sad Volvo won't be making them anymore.
Everyone loves the gauges...

I don't have any pics of my interior..but here's a RHD version of the Nordkap leather...

...definitely the softest leather seats I've sat in...bolstered nicely, but not too racy. The subtle touches, like blue stitching in the steering wheel, are nice. 13 speaker sound system is great too!

Originally Posted by KaMLuNg
u didn't get a kit with ur R???
I don't really like teh S60 sport kit that some people get with it. And the only other kit that you can get is the Evolve kit...which screams, "Pull me over, I have illegal mods!" Keep in mind, those of us who live in CA are subject to seizure of the car for even the most rediculous mod...like my intake...it's a friggin' filter with a heat shield! How the F*** can that be illegal?!!! but it is here. gae
Old 04-13-2007 | 11:35 AM
What Would Don Draper Do?

thanks!

yea, the guages are beautiful. and i do remember the seats being quite plushy.
Old 04-14-2007 | 01:32 PM
foolio at heart

Originally Posted by SoCal_S60R
Everyone loves the gauges...

I don't have any pics of my interior..but here's a RHD version of the Nordkap leather...

...definitely the softest leather seats I've sat in...bolstered nicely, but not too racy. The subtle touches, like blue stitching in the steering wheel, are nice. 13 speaker sound system is great too!

I don't really like teh S60 sport kit that some people get with it. And the only other kit that you can get is the Evolve kit...which screams, "Pull me over, I have illegal mods!" Keep in mind, those of us who live in CA are subject to seizure of the car for even the most rediculous mod...like my intake...it's a friggin' filter with a heat shield! How the F*** can that be illegal?!!! but it is here. gae
That's the same int. I have in mine. Pics don't do it justice though. Looks much better in person.
Old 04-15-2007 | 10:41 AM
I'm a Vagiterian.

Welcome. Nice car, too. My friend Mikey has a black '04 auto with teh Evolve kit. It's down right now. I believe he's having a fully built motor built for it. Not sure of his screen name on SwedeSpeed, but he had a killer stereo, and ripped it all out just to throw in two huge NX bottles. Sound familiar?
Old 04-15-2007 | 10:19 PM
lurker

Originally Posted by All Mine
Welcome. Nice car, too. My friend Mikey has a black '04 auto with teh Evolve kit. It's down right now. I believe he's having a fully built motor built for it. Not sure of his screen name on SwedeSpeed, but he had a killer stereo, and ripped it all out just to throw in two huge NX bottles. Sound familiar?
Nope...is it an R? I mostly hang out in the R forums there.
Old 04-15-2007 | 10:30 PM
I shoot people

Originally Posted by SoCal_S60R

like this one? LOL... this is the actual car that I test drove... and was interested in buying... except these pics were taken back in 03' when it was in mint condition... (when I test drove it, it didn't have the stickers)