The Third Ball

Received 4,852 Likes on 2,589 Posts
Originally Posted by TheDingo
^^ 33 years old, huh?
yup

Originally Posted by TheDingo
for challenger guy.. saw this today and it made me think of you

The only problem is that this person has someone calling him to bed
This is twice now, that you're showing how much of an ignorant dumbass you are.

Oh...and for all the people whining and moaning, this is the jackass that decided to start attempting to sling insults. He likes to post and run away.

Last edited by Sarlacc; 03-28-2012 at 11:40 PM.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:38 PM
The Third Ball

Originally Posted by ACCURATEin
I don't think he's going to stop.

So far tonight, i'm a fitting the description of a retard to a T, and now i'm a fucking crybaby.

I wonder what's next.
I told you if you wanted to continue I'll keep going.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:43 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 850 Likes on 673 Posts
^
Because you can't be mature enough to just let something go? I mean, this isn't really that big of a deal. Haha.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:45 PM
The Third Ball

Originally Posted by rossv1
^
Because you can't be mature enough to just let something go? I mean, this isn't really that big of a deal. Haha.
Im not the one who keeps bringing it back up, it was let go.

This is the internet...maturity, ha.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:48 PM
tehLEGOman

Received 1,982 Likes on 1,335 Posts
I have always wondered how it was possible to get such a high post count. It is now CLEAR to me how to do so.

postpostpostpostpostyaddayaddayaddashitfuckassclow nmoronfuckingidotscrybabiesyaddayaddayaddayaddaiha tethewordphotoshootdrivesmenutsfuckdamnitinsulteve ryoneblahblahblahshutthefuckupkthxbye.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:49 PM
takin care of Business in

Received 4,732 Likes on 4,064 Posts
i thought we were talking about an e36 here....

come one guys, cant we just let things pass without our ego's getting in the way....you should know if this continues, someone will get banned....so lets cut it out !!!
The following 3 users liked this post by swoosh:
p.diddy (03-30-2012), Sarlacc (03-28-2012), Sly Raskal (03-29-2012)
Old 03-28-2012, 11:52 PM
The Third Ball

I have always wondered how it was possible to get such a high post count. It is now CLEAR to me how to do so.

postpostpostpostpostyaddayaddayaddashitfuckassclow nmoronfuckingidotscrybabiesyaddayaddayaddayaddaiha tethewordphotoshootdrivesmenutsfuckdamnitinsulteve ryoneblahblahblahshutthefuckupkthxbye.
I love how people such as yourself try and use post count as insult, yet here you are doing that same shit, getting yours up as well. Its really quite brilliant.

God I love AZ!!!
Old 03-28-2012, 11:54 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 850 Likes on 673 Posts
Originally Posted by Sarlacc

God I love AZ!!!
I think everybody does.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:56 PM
tehLEGOman

Give the photographer some suggestions for his next photoshoot. I think he's wanting to learn some techniques from the professionals. Maybe I can learn something too!
Old 03-29-2012, 12:00 AM
tehLEGOman

Originally Posted by swoosh
i thought we were talking about an e36 here....

come one guys, cant we just let things pass without our ego's getting in the way....you should know if this continues, someone will get banned....so lets cut it out !!!
Some of us are trying to stay on topic. Others, not so much.

I've been banned before. And then, I returned! I felt like a part of me was ripped out. lol
Old 03-29-2012, 12:00 AM
The Third Ball

Give the photographer some suggestions for his next photoshoot. I think he's wanting to learn some techniques from the professionals. Maybe I can learn something too!
He didn't ask for suggestions until today, and this thread is too far off the rails to even attempt critique.

You want to learn, post your photos as ask, its not hard. You aren't going to learn anything if you don't shoot.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:01 AM
_

Received 3,097 Likes on 1,867 Posts
AcuraZine.... always entertaining.

Originally Posted by rossv1
^
Not taking sides here or anything. Going back and looking things over, it looks like things were "let go" until this post started it all up again:

Do you have a problem with us 3rd gen TL guys infiltrating your cameras and photography section of acurazine?

The following users liked this post:
Sarlacc (03-29-2012)
Old 03-29-2012, 12:08 AM
tehLEGOman

Yeah it was ME. This guy.

I wanted to ask the pro king dick around here if he was upset with all the 3rd gen people coming over into his section. It appears he's upset about it. It's bound to happen because i mean fuck, look at what most of the people are rolling up to the acurazine meets in. 3rd gen TLs represent by a landslide at almost every meet in every state. It's entirely unproportional. 3rd gen TL owners are going to posting more and more and more dude. That's all there is to it. If you're upset about this, you should just run for the hills and find another forum. Maybe, a prius of challenger one, or a pro fotog one, or something.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:13 AM
The Third Ball

Yeah it was ME. This guy.

I wanted to ask the pro king dick around here if he was upset with all the 3rd gen people coming over into his section. It appears he's upset about it. It's bound to happen because i mean fuck, look at what most of the people are rolling up to the acurazine meets in. 3rd gen TLs represent by a landslide at almost every meet in every state. It's entirely unproportional. 3rd gen TL owners are going to posting more and more and more dude. That's all there is to it. If you're upset about this, you should just run for the hills and find another forum. Maybe, a prius of challenger one, or a pro fotog one, or something.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:17 AM
tehLEGOman

Originally Posted by Predatorbird
I met up with a buddy of mine on Sunday to get some photos of his new setup. Wheels are Varrstoen 2.2.0 17x9 et12 all corners with spacers for more poke ( 12mm in the front=et0 and 15mm rear= et-3)and 215/40 tires. The fenders are rolled and pulled. This color combo is not for everyone, but I must admit it looks pretty sick in person. Photos are taken with Canon XSi; rolling shots are Sigma 10-20 and stills are Canon 50mm f/1.8.

It's never too late for a critique in a thread.

The subject is fantastic in your photos. A brilliant red M3. It's wonderful. Replica wheels, so be it. Buddy probably couldn't go hard on an authentic set. Or perhaps he lives in an area where volk te37s get snatched off cars overnight and was afraid of that happening. Who knows. Maybe the varstoeens are his beater wheels. Fuck it. It's a beautiful red M3.

Next time you shoot it, try a different background. I like the ones you used in these photos because the colors surrounding the M3 contrast very well. I think a red car can be photographed in front of lots of things because red just stands out period. It will look good in front of buildings, trees, the beach, rocks, water, etc.

Your photos are very crisp here, and i love that. There is nothing better than clearly defined lines in a photo. Your bokeh really helped make the subject pop as well.

If you've got some off camera lighting, give that a try.

Overall, job well done. Great photoshoot.
Old 03-29-2012, 02:45 AM
21 Acura RDX Aspec

Received 290 Likes on 267 Posts
Originally Posted by Sarlacc

He was being serious...

And of course...dictionary.com much like wikipedia is 100% indisputable in its information...

PS...THAT was sarcasm.
Regardless if he was serious or not... Why do u have the burning need to comment or reply to all post even when they are directed to someone else. Right or wrong, leave it alone dude. And in case you have not noticed, this is exactly why you are being targeted on this thread.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:29 AM

Received 3,489 Likes on 2,089 Posts
Can't believe this started with a bunch of semantics. This reminds me of people who get worked up when you refer to a vehicle's gas-powered engine as a "motor" and the people who get pissed at that in turn.

The car definitely has potential though, as mentioned before a different color on either the wheels or the car itself would have helped. Not feeling the spoilers but overall E36s just plain look good.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:19 AM
Regional Coordinator (Southeast)

Received 3,751 Likes on 2,535 Posts
Wow I thought this argument was over I was apparently very wrong.
p.diddy (03-30-2012)
Old 03-29-2012, 08:23 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 53 Likes on 44 Posts
This is rediculous and getting out of hand. One guy has an opinion about one word and it's meaning and everyone gets bent out of shape. State your opinion and move on. There is a LOT of bitching and moaning over nothing going on from all parties. Sarlacc used to get under my skin but I learned to deal with it and actually got to know his personality. Like him or not he offers a lot to the community here. Especially in this photo section. What I can't stand is people saying they will flood this section because of this. If you have no interest, or had no interest before, stay out. There is no reason to start coming here and messing up a truly fantastic section with a lot of great guys with a lot of skills because your feelings were hurt or you have some personal vendetta. Just my two cents.
gatrhumpy (03-30-2012)
Old 03-29-2012, 09:54 AM
tehLEGOman

I keep looking at the photos of this car and I can't help but notice how immaculate the paint looks.

There are no dings or dents along the driver's side from what I can tell.
Old 03-29-2012, 10:02 AM
Suzuka Master

I keep looking at the photos of this car and I can't help but notice how immaculate the paint looks.

Agreed. The car looks to be in great shape. The rims and spoiler are not my style and I would like to see them swapped for something with a cleaner look, but that's just my opinion. Also, I would be annoyed with the intercooler slanting down towards the drivers side of the car. Overall though, its an extremely nice car.
Old 03-29-2012, 10:03 AM
21 Acura RDX Aspec

I wanna see it in person! I bet it looks better in person. Some cars just look better in person vs pics. (Mine is one!) Even with the color/style contract many of us don't care for. Its clean as hell! Looks better shape then my TL And as local as the shop it reps on the front windshield and as local as the photographer himself, I never seen it around...and I am out and about constantly. Predatorbird, we gotta get together and do a "MINI" shoot.

Last edited by JayVee; 03-29-2012 at 10:06 AM.
Old 03-29-2012, 10:15 AM
Resident Dingo

Received 143 Likes on 113 Posts
Sarlacc is my BFF
Old 03-29-2012, 10:20 AM
takin care of Business in

Received 4,732 Likes on 4,064 Posts
OP, just start a new thread
Old 03-29-2012, 10:33 AM

Received 9,502 Likes on 6,173 Posts
Old 03-29-2012, 10:50 AM
Drifting

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
My favorite M3 model....I like the conservative look, so for me, get rid of the wing, wheels, and fart cannon and I would pimp that all day!

I don't know how you guys have the motivization to keep going back and forth like that!!
Old 03-29-2012, 10:51 AM
Bird is the Word

Received 975 Likes on 632 Posts
I was on a limited time frame and our biggest concern was getting the rolling shots. The location for the stills was the only thing in the area that I felt would give a decent backdrop. We will probably get together again and try to get some photos by the water.

As for the wheels... Yes they are reps, but this car is also his daily. I don't think he wants to drop $3k+ on wheels when these will do the job. The car is making approx 475hp on his daily tune, which is a heck of alot more than most of the TL's on here. I think he has other priorities when it comes to spending money on his car rather than expensive wheels. If more TL's spent more of their money on making power, I doubt they would be rocking their baller wheels.

He knows the IC is crooked and he plans to fix it. He also wants to get the fenders redone to smooth them out. He is already thinking forward and wants his next setup to be 18x10 et13 and 18x11 et25 with proper sized tires and no strange colors.

The car is local to me here, but I believe was built by his good friend at Lutz Performance. His previous car was a turbo M Coupe and now his buddy at Lutz has hid old turbo setup on his M Roadster.
Old 03-29-2012, 10:59 AM
tehLEGOman

I was on a limited time frame and our biggest concern was getting the rolling shots. The location for the stills was the only thing in the area that I felt would give a decent backdrop. We will probably get together again and try to get some photos by the water.

As for the wheels... Yes they are reps, but this car is also his daily. I don't think he wants to drop $3k+ on wheels when these will do the job. The car is making approx 475hp on his daily tune, which is a heck of alot more than most of the TL's on here. I think he has other priorities when it comes to spending money on his car rather than expensive wheels. If more TL's spent more of their money on making power, I doubt they would be rocking their baller wheels.

He knows the IC is crooked and he plans to fix it. He also wants to get the fenders redone to smooth them out. He is already thinking forward and wants his next setup to be 18x10 et13 and 18x11 et25 with proper sized tires and no strange colors.

The car is local to me here, but I believe was built by his good friend at Lutz Performance. His previous car was a turbo M Coupe and now his buddy at Lutz has hid old turbo setup on his M Roadster.
Thanks for the info.

Again, great work here.

You guys have any video clips of his car? I want to hear it.
Old 03-29-2012, 11:01 AM
21 Acura RDX Aspec

is that roadster the silver one with the maroon/burgundy rag and STANCED out set up? If so, that BIMMER IS HARD AS HELL! That one is a must see IMO! They do have some nice whips over there and seem to produce some mid-hi end performance cars. My friend Jiovanni works with them some. He had the STANCED out 300 with the graffiti roof, another sweet as car.
Old 03-29-2012, 11:20 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by JayVee
is that roadster the silver one with the maroon/burgundy rag and STANCED out set up? If so, that BIMMER IS HARD AS HELL! That one is a must see IMO! They do have some nice whips over there and seem to produce some mid-hi end performance cars. My friend Jiovanni works with them some. He had the STANCED out 300 with the graffiti roof, another sweet as car.
Damn, I might have to bring dictionary.com back out to figure out what the heck you just said
Old 03-29-2012, 11:29 AM
Bird is the Word

Received 975 Likes on 632 Posts
Thanks for the info.

Again, great work here.

You guys have any video clips of his car? I want to hear it.
No videos, I haven't even been for a ride in it yet. This combo obviously won't hook up so he has to switch to his drag setup just to get traction.
Yeah, that's the car. It has gold iForged(?) wheels with polished lip. He recently bought a turbo IS300 for a daily. Both his cars are making some serious power.
Old 03-29-2012, 11:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 388 Likes on 196 Posts
I like the photos and I think the car looks good. I would have called it a photoshoot as well, but what do I know?

If the thread continues to be a shit fest it's going to get locked.
Old 03-29-2012, 11:58 AM
21 Acura RDX Aspec

No videos, I haven't even been for a ride in it yet. This combo obviously won't hook up so he has to switch to his drag setup just to get traction.

Yeah, that's the car. It has gold iForged(?) wheels with polished lip. He recently bought a turbo IS300 for a daily. Both his cars are making some serious power.
I love that roadster! I see it time to time and drool every time... Put your photo skills on that beauty for a mini shoot

Last edited by JayVee; 03-29-2012 at 12:01 PM.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:03 PM
Team Owner

Received 3,628 Likes on 1,768 Posts
Shit, I wish I could afford reps...
21 Acura RDX Aspec

Originally Posted by 2001AudiS4
Damn, I might have to bring dictionary.com back out to figure out what the heck you just said
LOL...sorry. I was at work and typing fast. The only word you may not understand is WHIP = Car. But c'mon, u know what I was saying. BTW, I laugh every time I see your avatar...LOVE IT!

Last edited by JayVee; 03-29-2012 at 12:05 PM.
Senior Moderator

Received 10,255 Likes on 5,219 Posts
We're all adults here, we can handle this.

I'll therefore chalk up all the bickering and fighting under the "boredom" column.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:54 PM
The Dumb One

Received 373 Likes on 249 Posts
Originally Posted by Rock2534

I don't know how you guys have the motivization to keep going back and forth like that!!
desk job.

most exciting part of the day.
Old 03-29-2012, 06:26 PM
Suzuka Master

LOL...sorry. I was at work and typing fast. The only word you may not understand is WHIP = Car. But c'mon, u know what I was saying. BTW, I laugh every time I see your avatar...LOVE IT!
Actually, I knew whip. Stanced out? HARD AS HELL? I mean metal is hard, so I guess I can agree.
Old 03-29-2012, 06:35 PM
21 Acura RDX Aspec

Originally Posted by 2001AudiS4
Actually, I knew whip. Stanced out? HARD AS HELL? I mean metal is hard, so I guess I can agree.
STANCED = aggressive staggered stance. HARD AS HELL = suite / sweeeet!
Old 03-29-2012, 07:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 388 Likes on 196 Posts
You don't have to be staggered to be "stanced". You just have to be properly lowered and hellaflushed.

Quick Reply: Photoshoot: Turbo e36, Stanced, Varrstoen 2.2.0, TEAL