Done with new cars!

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2015, 02:15 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,267 Likes on 864 Posts
Done with new cars!

Hey guys,

Just to let you know that I decided that I am not going to buy the Lexus nor any Acura after all. I realize that living in this part of the world where the weather is just atrocious, the roads are disastrous and such, it seems futile to spend my hard earned money on a toy that can't I can't seem to drive 40% of the time. Not to mention trying to avoid idiots that ding, scratch or key your vehicles.

So with that said, I am hanging my hat and we'll just continue to drive the ILX and our little Hyundai Accent until both fall apart.

It seemed like a good idea at the time but the older I am getting, the less I am becoming passionate about my vehicles, especially in this part of the country we live in....So just thought I'd share.

** MODERATORS....Could you please move to the car talk. I posted in the wrong section. Thanks in advance **

Last edited by weather; 03-15-2015 at 02:23 PM.
The following 3 users liked this post by weather:
benjaminh (03-15-2015), hadokenuh (03-16-2015), MisterZDX (03-15-2015)
Old 03-15-2015, 03:44 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 740 Likes on 435 Posts
Originally Posted by weather
Hey guys,

Just to let you know that I decided that I am not going to buy the Lexus nor any Acura after all. I realize that living in this part of the world where the weather is just atrocious, the roads are disastrous and such, it seems futile to spend my hard earned money on a toy that can't I can't seem to drive 40% of the time. Not to mention trying to avoid idiots that ding, scratch or key your vehicles.

So with that said, I am hanging my hat and we'll just continue to drive the ILX and our little Hyundai Accent until both fall apart.

It seemed like a good idea at the time but the older I am getting, the less I am becoming passionate about my vehicles, especially in this part of the country we live in....So just thought I'd share.

** MODERATORS....Could you please move to the car talk. I posted in the wrong section. Thanks in advance **
I can sympathize with you, but I am not done with new cars, I think I am done buying ever more expensive cars. Sure I love my A6, and and my M37S before that, but I am beginning to realize that the portion of my income going to my vehicles is getting out if control. I truly appreciate the refinement of my A6, but I am barely putting 1000 miles a month on it and it seem such a waste. Also when it really boils down to it I can no longer justify the premium price for what does not amount to such a premium advantage. Many far less expensive cars are very good, have many if not all the same features and cost a considerable amount less. I understand many will not agree with my position, but as retirement closes in more and more my goals and priorities need to shift. I have been on the watch for a TLX AWD Advance in sliver, but none anywhere to be found in southeast USA.
The following 7 users liked this post by KeithL:
a35tl (03-16-2015), BlueAquarian (09-04-2015), HattoriHonda (03-16-2015), ITdude (03-15-2015), jammoye2 (03-15-2015), MisterZDX (03-15-2015), weather (03-15-2015) and 2 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 03-15-2015, 03:48 PM
Stay Out Of the Left Lane

Received 1,236 Likes on 1,023 Posts
weather - what part of the country do you live in??
Old 03-15-2015, 03:56 PM
Suzuka Master

KeithL...I hear ya. Its ironic that I can afford nicer and nicer cars yet they appeal to me less and less. Like you, i drive about 8000-10 000km a year and to lease an expensive car for that little amount of driving seems just ridiculous. I'd rather save that money and take 3 months without pay and leave this horrific part of the world in the winter instead....

NBP04TL4ME...I live in the Maritime provinces of Canada, just adjacent to Maine.
Old 03-15-2015, 04:10 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,012 Likes on 567 Posts
As in the famous Seinfeld episode, I'm sure you'll be successful in being the "master of your domain"
Old 03-15-2015, 04:12 PM
Suzuka Master

^^ *LMAO* I will not even attempt to be a master of my domain....That is all I have left to play with these days
Old 03-15-2015, 04:16 PM

Gotcha! I can understand what you are talking about. There are always good deals to be found on used cars, if you have the patience and time. Ironically my wife and I drove to Newport, RI today to look at a used CRV for our daughter. The price is/was right but it was not in the condition I would have hoped it would be. I'm always reminded how not everyone takes as good of care of there cars as I do.
And to your point, the roads in RI and MA took an absolute pounding this year. Pot holes and frost heaves are the worst I ever remember.
Old 03-15-2015, 04:46 PM
06 Anthracite TL

Received 333 Likes on 257 Posts
I hear you as well. I always look at new and newer used cars to see what I would replace my 3G with and realize that they all depreciate and get dinged/ scratched over time. The only way to keep a new car nice is not to drive it and then it makes no sense to own it. I'm sticking with my 3G for quite a while unless it gets wrecked or mechanically fails in a big way (and obviously hoping for neither of those 2 events).

Economically, new cars really don't make sense (although they are really nice when you first get them). Even if your current ride doesn't get as good mpg as one of the new ones, you're still better off with the current ride as long as it's paid in full.
Old 03-15-2015, 04:51 PM
Suzuka Master

^^ I hear ya. I would never buy a used car myself....I guess I should have stated that I wasn't going to be buying luxury/premium vehicles again.

I'll stick to getting a new Civic, or things like that but I am done driving Acura, Lexus, BMW or brands of that nature. It is just not worth the money when you live in an area where the weather sucks like this. When I see people in the southern States dealing with palm trees, or green grass and we are seeing a foot and a half of fresh snow and temperatures barely reach the freezing mark for the next 10 days with 2 more potential storms, I say F' it!

I realize that my little Accent at 15k takes me everywhere I want to go, rain, snow or shine, doesn't draw attention and cost peanuts to operate.

I'll likely start spending less and less time on this site too....I'll have less and less to offer to the members since I'll have no experience to draw from so in a way, this is the beginning of the end for me....
Old 03-15-2015, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by erdoc48
Even if your current ride doesn't get as good mpg as one of the new ones, you're still better off with the current ride as long as it's paid in full.

There is something to be said for a car that has no payments -
Old 03-15-2015, 05:01 PM
Suzuka Master

^^ Yup....I am living in a house without one
Old 03-15-2015, 05:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 4,612 Likes on 2,193 Posts
OK....whahappun? Did Jeremy Clarkson punch you, too, or the new car you were going to buy, then call you bad names?
Old 03-15-2015, 06:37 PM
Suzuka Master

^^ I think I am starting to get affected by the weather....When I see the rest of the country and most of the US dealing with warm weather and people driving their cars and I am stuck with another blizzard and almost 2 feet of fresh snow now, I am just fed up!

I am starting to think of buying a condo in the southern states and just get away from Dec-Apr as I realize that I am seriously affected by this type of weather. Just when we were making progress and snow was ever so slowly melting, then this....and the 240h forecast looks bleak for us

That is why I am starting to think that I need to stop driving, or attempting I should say, fancy cars.
Old 03-15-2015, 06:54 PM
Racer

Received 55 Likes on 41 Posts
weather: you just saved yourself a boatload of money. Plus we get to keep you in the Acura fold. Hooray!++++

Seriously, this seems like a wise choice. Good thinking.

What year is your ILX? Given that it's an Acura, you probably have several more years of almost trouble-free life in terms of the car.

Hang in there with that tough weather. Seems like you could use a nice cruise in a tropical clime. That would be a lot cheaper than a condo!

PS I'm glad that "Predator Lexus" is no longer haunting me lol....

http://www.clublexus.com/ispredatorphotochop.png

Last edited by benjaminh; 03-15-2015 at 07:03 PM.
Old 03-15-2015, 07:14 PM
Suzuka Master

^^ Our ILX is only a year old with about 5000 km (or 3000 miles) so its not even broken in yet.

A cruise for a week or two is not enough....I need to get away from it all together.
Old 03-15-2015, 07:18 PM
Racer

PS If you're thinking of a Honda Civic, you might want to hold off until the all new 2016 model, which is supposed to get a great 1.5 liter turbo engine with class-leading power. Plus it'll be made in Canada....
Old 03-15-2015, 07:21 PM
Suzuka Master

I won't be buying anything for about 3 years now.....So lots of time
Old 03-15-2015, 08:17 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,092 Likes on 714 Posts
weather, did you have a brain fart or is the pressure still building?
Old 03-15-2015, 08:48 PM
Racer

Received 110 Likes on 81 Posts
I totally agree with this post and where you're coming from. I think I'm getting to the point where I'm done with overpriced luxury cars too. As stated earlier, all cars still get affected by bad weather, scratches, door dings, curb rash, etc. Everytime I make a payment on my ZDX, I keep reminding myself how I would be just as happy if I downsized to an Accord Sport, Camry SE, or Altima and lower my payment by about $400 a month.

Luxury cars are nice when they're new, but after 2+ years of making high payments reality really starts to set in. And that reality is we're paying a high premium for not much more than what lower models offer.

Do I really need All Wheel Drive in Texas? No
Would I really miss having a panoramic roof? Not
Do I really need a 3.7L V6 with 300 HP? Not really
Will I still get by without built in nav? Yes
Are leather seats really a necessity? Probably not
Would I rather drive a car that takes regular unleaded and gets much much better gas milage? Sure would

Depending on what changes Honda makes to the upcoming mid-model refresh of the 2016 Accord, an Accord Sport is very likely to be parked in my driveway in the future and I'll probably pay it off within 24-36 months and drive it til the wheels fall off.

Last edited by MisterZDX; 03-15-2015 at 08:51 PM.
The following users liked this post:
weather (03-16-2015)
Old 03-15-2015, 08:57 PM
Racer

Received 60 Likes on 41 Posts
I live in the South and visited your neck of the woods two summers ago and will again this summer. I don't envy you at this time of year, but this summer when we have 90+ degree weather and 90%+ humidity, I would want to be near where you live.
Old 03-15-2015, 09:22 PM
Drifting

Received 564 Likes on 363 Posts
I hear what a lot of you are saying. We bought a '13 Accord EX for my wife two years ago. It's a great car. We put XM in it, the cell nav works on blue tooth, it's quiet and comfortable and good looking - a pleasure to drive. And it gets 40+ mpg on the highway in warm weather. It's almost embarrassing what little we paid for it.

That said, I do love to drive my TL. But I think most people would be quite happy with a 9th Gen Accord or similar type of car. As someone said above, even non-premium cars are coming with premium features these days.
MisterZDX (03-15-2015)
Old 03-15-2015, 09:27 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 869 Likes on 413 Posts
Hey guys,

I truly enjoy my Acura, but as I move to retirement very soon, I can appreciate your perspective on this. I sometimes wish I had not leased so many cars over the past 12 years…I'd have a lot more in the bank. However, when we go to one vehicle in the next few months, I am glad it will be the TLX. Nothing wrong with the ILX, btw.
Old 03-15-2015, 09:34 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 869 Likes on 413 Posts
KeithL...I hear ya. Its ironic that I can afford nicer and nicer cars yet they appeal to me less and less. Like you, i drive about 8000-10 000km a year and to lease an expensive car for that little amount of driving seems just ridiculous. I'd rather save that money and take 3 months without pay and leave this horrific part of the world in the winter instead....

NBP04TL4ME...I live in the Maritime provinces of Canada, just adjacent to Maine.
Assuming you live in New Brunswick, the ILX will still be considered a top luxury car A little Western Canadian humour…..
Old 03-15-2015, 10:17 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 400 Likes on 282 Posts
I am starting to think of buying a condo in the southern states and just get away from Dec-Apr as I realize that I am seriously affected by this type of weather. Just when we were making progress and snow was ever so slowly melting, then this....and the 240h forecast looks bleak for us
But then you start the cycle all over again. You will enjoy driving a nice car that long distance to and from your new digs. Oh, and you will need some nice wheels there unless you plan to function like a hippie and hitch-hike!
Old 03-15-2015, 10:21 PM
Drifting

Received 218 Likes on 174 Posts
Weather, now why'd you have to go and be sensible for! LOL. You're gonna make me think now.... Like you, I drive my TL about 6 months out of the year (I have a little over 22K miles on it and it's 4 years old). I'm in Indiana, but I still hate the winters!! So now do I really want to get a 2016 TLX?? Hmmmm....

Yeah, I do!
Old 03-16-2015, 07:06 AM
Drifting

Received 234 Likes on 162 Posts
Luxury new cars are great, but buying one every 2-3 years is a tremendous waste of money. Many of the late model used cars are in tremendous condition and your paying 30-40% off of the new price. I bought my 2004 TL new and drove it into the ground. Good investment for me. Everything since then has been low mileage certified late model used. I love my car, but I prefer to spend money elsewhere.
Having said all of this, I dont feel the TLX is unreasonably priced, and if someone really KNOWS they love the car(like I did with my TL) and feels like its a keeper for 5 plus years, not a bad investment.
Old 03-16-2015, 07:56 AM
C8N
Burning Brakes

Received 134 Likes on 109 Posts
That new car itch is so hard to resist... and it comes every couple of years. But I totally get what the OP is saying. My plan is to keep my current car and drive it until the wheels fall off.
Old 03-16-2015, 08:57 AM
a77
Racer

Received 85 Likes on 61 Posts
Cars depreciate and cost money every month no matter whether you buy new, lease, buy used etc. If you take a new car you likely have less maintenance costs and maybe less fuel cost. Personally I feel one should either buy used and lease new. Unless you are convinced you are going to keep it till it dies, like over ten years and that it will meet your requirements for this period. Cheapest option is probably to buy an immaculate say 6 or 7 year old honda or Toyota from the west - too much salt and rust out east - and go from there.

A lot of people must be having SAD symptoms out east this year.... We had summer in Calgary the last 2 weeks but snowing a bit now....not long till nicer weather.
Old 03-16-2015, 10:13 AM
My first ricer

Received 256 Likes on 211 Posts
After this winter I kinda want a beater Subaru or old pickup. Even a basic FWD car with a little more ground clearance is plenty for a daily driver. My wife's 07 Impala is almost the most boring car to drive but costs nothing to operate and is great in the snow. I think unless I find myself with more money than I know what to do with I'll probably buy a regular brand next time, and even at that brand new isn't worth it, I bought my TL a few years old so I could pay cash and not have a monthly payment.
Old 03-16-2015, 10:54 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 153 Likes on 125 Posts
Weather,

I am just worried about the economy when I read your post lol.

Hey good luck with everything!
Old 03-16-2015, 11:07 AM
Racer

Received 46 Likes on 34 Posts
^^ Our ILX is only a year old with about 5000 km (or 3000 miles) so its not even broken in yet.

A cruise for a week or two is not enough....I need to get away from it all together.
Since you're fed up with it all (and I can fully understand that, being ex-pats from the Toronto area and now living in Texas), had you considered British Columbia? Specifically Victoria or elsewhere on the island? Moving permanently to the U.S. legally can be problematic and a royal pain. (Our move was a corporate move so easy for us.) We chatted with a resident of Victoria a few years back and she said not to share the secret but Victoria has a whole lot less rainfall than Seattle or Vancouver. By staying in Canada, all it takes is a bigger-size U-Haul with a car trailer and some cash for gas for the trip. Oh, and don't worry, the Canada Revenue Agency will find you, just to make you feel at home.
benjaminh (03-16-2015)
Old 03-16-2015, 12:28 PM
Racer

Victoria is beautiful. Of course Vancouver is fantastic as well. Vancouver is like the Paris of the West coast, as far as I'm concerned—only it's more prosperous, and the people are a lot nicer!
Old 03-16-2015, 01:06 PM
Team Owner

Received 2,334 Likes on 1,962 Posts
Yes, just go with the Accord, for all the people who have said they want to downsize to the Accord. You will be satisfied. I'm not biased.
MisterZDX (03-16-2015)
Old 03-16-2015, 01:32 PM
a77
Racer

Received 85 Likes on 61 Posts
Problem with Vancouver is property is simply ludicrously priced and it can be very rainy and dull in winter. East coast of Vancouver island is better and away from Victoria sometimes not that expensive. and a much more equable climate than Paris - which can get very sticky in summer and surprisingly cold in winter. It is a real quandary where to go - that ridiculous house hunters International show makes out that anyone can just go and live anywhere...which is so far from the truth it isnt funny. Then there's all the health care considerations, security, etc. Central BC is simply awesome in summer but their winter isnt rosy either. Clouds just get locked in. We are leaning to the summer at the lakeside cabin in BC a bit of the winter here (and seriously downsize property) and the rest of the year renting somewhere properly warm...Mexico or elsewhere Central America, SE Asia, ....come retirement that is.
benjaminh (03-16-2015)
Old 03-16-2015, 02:10 PM
Racer

^^ I hear ya. I would never buy a used car myself....I guess I should have stated that I wasn't going to be buying luxury/premium vehicles again.

I'll stick to getting a new Civic, or things like that but I am done driving Acura, Lexus, BMW or brands of that nature. It is just not worth the money when you live in an area where the weather sucks like this. When I see people in the southern States dealing with palm trees, or green grass and we are seeing a foot and a half of fresh snow and temperatures barely reach the freezing mark for the next 10 days with 2 more potential storms, I say F' it!

I realize that my little Accent at 15k takes me everywhere I want to go, rain, snow or shine, doesn't draw attention and cost peanuts to operate.

I'll likely start spending less and less time on this site too....I'll have less and less to offer to the members since I'll have no experience to draw from so in a way, this is the beginning of the end for me....
As you cope with your weather-inspired existential crisis, I would like to gently point out that you have moved from one extreme to another.

I do this myself sometimes, and so I certainly don't blame you. But while a very pricey Lexus might not be the answer, I don't think a cheap Hyundai Accent is necessarily such a good answer either.

What you have right now, an Acura ILX, seems like a nice rational middle ground.

Hesitate to mention it, but you seem like a good candidate for an AWD CR-V or Acura RDX. Have you considered one of those?

Anyway, all best wishes. As you say, maybe a condo or vacation in a southern area might be better than a new Lexus.
Old 03-16-2015, 03:49 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 190 Likes on 119 Posts
Nothing wrong with your new perspective Weather, but did you have to change your avatar? Nothing wrong with keeping that beautiful 4G around for everyone to appreciate. I consider myself extremely blessed, house paid for at 36 years old, no debt except the car payments. I've often thought of downsizing, but then I remember a very important point...life is short and you should do what you enjoy as long as you can!!!
Old 03-16-2015, 04:05 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Stew4HD
weather, did you have a brain fart or is the pressure still building?
A little brain fart and one of the regular one

Originally Posted by billyt1963
I live in the South and visited your neck of the woods two summers ago and will again this summer. I don't envy you at this time of year, but this summer when we have 90+ degree weather and 90%+ humidity, I would want to be near where you live.
I agree, our winters are horrible but our spring, summer and especially fall are all gorgeous. Must be SAD that a member refers below...

Originally Posted by mapleloaf
I truly enjoy my Acura, but as I move to retirement very soon, I can appreciate your perspective on this. I sometimes wish I had not leased so many cars over the past 12 years…I'd have a lot more in the bank. However, when we go to one vehicle in the next few months, I am glad it will be the TLX. Nothing wrong with the ILX, btw.
I agree that leasing vehicles is not a wise financial investment but no worse than buying and then trading once its paid off. The key is to buy and own for a long time but its hard for me. My dad ran a car dealership so the car business is in my blood.

Originally Posted by mapleloaf
Assuming you live in New Brunswick, the ILX will still be considered a top luxury car A little Western Canadian humour…..
That was quite funny!!

Originally Posted by Quandry
But then you start the cycle all over again. You will enjoy driving a nice car that long distance to and from your new digs. Oh, and you will need some nice wheels there unless you plan to function like a hippie and hitch-hike!
*lol* I would never drive my luxury vehicles in the rain on the way down there anyway. I would have taken a flight down and then take my car out of the storage area and enjoy it - I know that won't happen for a while anyway

Originally Posted by Treblig
Weather, now why'd you have to go and be sensible for! LOL. You're gonna make me think now.... Like you, I drive my TL about 6 months out of the year (I have a little over 22K miles on it and it's 4 years old). I'm in Indiana, but I still hate the winters!! So now do I really want to get a 2016 TLX?? Hmmmm....

Yeah, I do!
I know...despite my quirky and perverted sense of humor, I actually can actually make some sense. No doubt that having a new car is fun and I am not saying that I don't like new cars, I am just questioning whether I want to lease another premium vehicle given the weather we have..now I will admit that when the snow is gone, I'll likely have the itch again.

Originally Posted by SilverJ
Luxury new cars are great, but buying one every 2-3 years is a tremendous waste of money. Many of the late model used cars are in tremendous condition and your paying 30-40% off of the new price. I bought my 2004 TL new and drove it into the ground. Good investment for me. Everything since then has been low mileage certified late model used. I love my car, but I prefer to spend money elsewhere.
Having said all of this, I dont feel the TLX is unreasonably priced, and if someone really KNOWS they love the car(like I did with my TL) and feels like its a keeper for 5 plus years, not a bad investment.
I Agree with what you stated here. I think if I get a new toy, I would just keep it for a long time and just drive it like I do my other toys...No question it would stay in great shape for a long time.

Originally Posted by C8N
That new car itch is so hard to resist... and it comes every couple of years. But I totally get what the OP is saying. My plan is to keep my current car and drive it until the wheels fall off.
I agree....I thought hemorrhoids were bad - At least there is a cream for that.

Originally Posted by a77
Cars depreciate and cost money every month no matter whether you buy new, lease, buy used etc. If you take a new car you likely have less maintenance costs and maybe less fuel cost. Personally I feel one should either buy used and lease new. Unless you are convinced you are going to keep it till it dies, like over ten years and that it will meet your requirements for this period. Cheapest option is probably to buy an immaculate say 6 or 7 year old honda or Toyota from the west - too much salt and rust out east - and go from there.

A lot of people must be having SAD symptoms out east this year.... We had summer in Calgary the last 2 weeks but snowing a bit now....not long till nicer weather.
I think I qualify for a SAD study! I agree though...maybe I should get one and keep it a long time!

Originally Posted by hadokenuh
Weather,

I am just worried about the economy when I read your post lol.

Hey good luck with everything!
Thanks - Don't worry about the economy, I am sure it will be fine if I stop buying cars (lol)

Originally Posted by CanTex
Since you're fed up with it all (and I can fully understand that, being ex-pats from the Toronto area and now living in Texas), had you considered British Columbia? Specifically Victoria or elsewhere on the island? Moving permanently to the U.S. legally can be problematic and a royal pain. (Our move was a corporate move so easy for us.) We chatted with a resident of Victoria a few years back and she said not to share the secret but Victoria has a whole lot less rainfall than Seattle or Vancouver. By staying in Canada, all it takes is a bigger-size U-Haul with a car trailer and some cash for gas for the trip. Oh, and don't worry, the Canada Revenue Agency will find you, just to make you feel at home.
I am starting to think about a posting out west....I would work in Victoria and that is starting to appeal to me more and more.

Last edited by weather; 03-16-2015 at 04:12 PM.
Old 03-16-2015, 04:08 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by 012TL-GLM
Nothing wrong with your new perspective Weather, but did you have to change your avatar? Nothing wrong with keeping that beautiful 4G around for everyone to appreciate. I consider myself extremely blessed, house paid for at 36 years old, no debt except the car payments. I've often thought of downsizing, but then I remember a very important point...life is short and you should do what you enjoy as long as you can!!!
I know...I am in the same boat as you. I was mortgage free when I was in my mid 30's and no debt whatsoever and no kids. My wife and I have both amazing job and are doing very well. I always thought like you, life is short so enjoy it while you can...SO, I haven't said I won't change my mind when the weather turns for the better.

Thanks for your comment about my former TL....That was my best car EVER!
Old 03-16-2015, 04:17 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 155 Likes on 106 Posts
Move south or buy a second home where you can drive year round.

Maybe somewhere you don't have to worry about heated steering wheels?
Old 03-16-2015, 07:51 PM
Intermediate

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Weather, what have you started here? I come to this site to hear the enthusiast rave about the TLX and to convince me I need a new one. I drive around 25K miles a year, so a lease is out of the question, and I should buy used cars instead of new. I know I should buy something like a VW Passat with TDI, but I like the new car technologies that are offered on upscale cars.

Like several of you, I am approaching retirement and rationalize that I deserve something nice for myself now and then. I drove your Lexus IS 350, but thought it was a little small for me. I then drove the GS 350 F Sport, loved it, but like the rest of us I wondered if it was worth the money since I really shouldn't be buying upscale cars for my daily commute.

I can't imagine going through the winter you have gone through. Two weeks of rain, some ice and snow, drove me crazy. You should come down to one of the southern states (or a Caribbean island) and spend some time in the sun! It will do wonders for you. We are all starting to sound too old and practical!
weather (03-17-2015)

Quick Reply: Done with new cars!