Color:

Location (State/Prov):

TSX 04-07 Ground-Control Coilover System + DIY

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 11:07 PM
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow TSX 04-07 Ground-Control Coilover System + DIY

Up for sale are my Ground-Control coilover sleeves. These are the best sleeves in the business and many people can vouch for ground-control. The system consists of an eibach spring that gives a nice OEM ride (not too soft, not too hard) followed by a sleeve and collar. The nicest and best thing about the system is that EVERYTHING is covered through ground-control with a lifetime warranty. I put this warranty to the test about 2 weeks ago when I was removing the system to install my new suspension. I noticed that one of the collar had a seized bolt (I forgot to put anti-seize) so I gave them a call. The only thing they asked of me was to send some pictures to their email. I did not have to show any type of receipt nor am I the original purchaser. They sent me a new one completely free no questions asked. This is why one of the gold collars looks so new. I have already put anti-seize so the buyer does not have to worry about anything.

They have about 8k miles including the miles that the original buyer put. They range from an OEM height all the way down to tucking tires.

These will fit On Factory Struts or Tokico struts
-BOTH (coupe, sedan, i4 or v6) 03-07 Honda Accord
-Acura Tsx 04-07

The Price is set at $300 Shipped (First person to send the payment to drzchulo147@gmail.com their yours. No dibs)

Retail is 399 and on eBay the price is 379+24 of shipping. My price is more than fair for something with a lifetime warranty.

These are something that can be installed with very basic tool and in a matter of a few hours. Bellow the pictures are my installation instruction.

Step #1- Remove the strut assembly.

Step #2- Remove top 14mm nut. (Top hat will pop off so be careful.)

Step #3- You should now be looking at this.

Step #4- With a razor cut the bump stop so it goes from this

To this

Step #5 Insert the black rubber (included) cushion around the strut.

Step #6 Slide sleeve and collar over the cushion.

Step #7 Insert the Eibach spring

Step #8 Install the top hat with an allan-key and a 14 wrench.

Step #9 Install back into car and enjoy being lowered and all the thumbs up on the road.
Old 02-23-2010, 09:02 AM
Administrator

Received 1,006 Likes on 575 Posts
CAUTIONARY ADVISORY

We advise all prospective buyers (or sellers) to be aware that this is either a new member or one with less than 50 posts, so please proceed accordingly and with caution.

This in no way reflects on the integrity of the buyer or seller. It is a standard notice we put in for these members buying or selling items of substantial value.

SHIPPING ADVISORY

If shipping is required, sellers are encouraged to use tracking numbers or delivery confirmation.

Buyers should request this even if it costs a few dollars more to ship. This is to protect both the seller and the buyer.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:22 AM
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sold